All Comments on 'Gabriella Ch. 08'

by soular

Sort by:
  • 136 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Words of encouragement

Your stories are among the best on Literotica. Thank you for sharing. I'll continue to wait for the next chapter. AJA AJA, FIGHTING!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Where's the next chapter?!!

I know people have had mixed reactions to this story, but I love it! Please post new chapters! Thanks!

undividedlightundividedlightalmost 13 years ago
uncomfortable

I hope that at some point you'll address the fact that Gabriella has been raped... I'm enjoying the story but would enjoy it even more if it didn't feel like you were dismissing the seriousness of date rape/sexual assault.

Between the incest, rape and hints of domestic violence and pedophilia, you certainly haven't shied away from the difficult topics. I'm interested to see how you choose to resolve Gabriella's challenges. I hope she finds her way. She's got a lot of potential.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
FUCK THIS SHAIT

Really in dis story no 1 deserves a happy ending..fine simon and gabriel be together as they selfish,evil...i really cant find the words to descrbe how much i hate them..and patrica i believe she deserve,yes shes passive,stupid,ignorant but to me thats proof of a good heart..patricia also had a hard childhood but she didnt turn to a shity slut.Gosh soular shes ur character give her a happy ending please motherfucker!!!!cuz im really starting to hate u..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Im tired..

I tired of feeling sorry 4 ur character Patrica.she reminds of ur character Victoria only that she stupid.Let her grow a bloody backbone it enough the her husband z sleepin with herkid.at least give her courage,and strength and give her happiness.i doubt she will be though cuz all her boyfriends have been cheating on her...sad!if not shoot her.i mean she ur character do u feel sorry 4 her..damn man just give patrica some peace cuz she really needs it..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
On a different wavelength...?

I think that I'm on a different wavelength from everyone else :/ everyone feels so much pity for Patricia but I hate her, and everyone says Gabriella is a brat but I feel for her. It's not her fault she's grown to hate her mom when she practically neglected her all her life. And now she's trying to move on and Simon has decided that he wants to chase her now, it's not fair: she deserves to get what she wants and Patricia doesn't even understand Simon. And yeah there may be about 17 years between them but who cares? Simon is younger than he seems and Gabriella seems wise beyond her years so they should just get together and Patricia should fuck off and so should nosy Myra.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
1 year

Ive been waiting since last October for an update on this story. 1 year. One entire year.

You have lost a reader...I cant really remember what happened last, and I dont think I want to re-read the last chapter. Who knows if there will be a Chapter 10 and quite frankly, I dont want to wait another year after that. The last time I checked was at the beginning of June. It is now august.

Sorry, but frankly I think that totally sucks.

kiwiplumkiwiplumalmost 13 years ago
Phew

Great to read another chapter, this story is so addicting in a way I can't even explain. Really well written of course, and I have absolutely no idea where it's going to end up, everyone is hurting so much. Funnily enough I like them all.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Tired of waiting

It has been three months since your announcement that you were done. Was that just a lie? Don't make commitments you cannot fulfill. You've lost a reader, not willing to wait another year. Get it together, Soular. Seriously.

peethreepeethreealmost 13 years ago

Just reread this chapter in anticipation of Chapter 9 coming from the editors soon. It was as good as the first time. I know you said you were fininshed and just waiting so I want everything to be fresh in my mind. Love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

can't wait for the next one, but take your time, would rather have a higher quality and longer one than a rush job

Loving the way this is going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
...

Do I even care anymore....Yeah no

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
hey

I dont have a problem with the length of time it takes you to update your story. You aren't a professional author so, I don't think anyone has the right to complain about that. We don't pay for work. However, I think you should keep your readers informed. Your last post was in June, and I think it says alot about you as a person that you haven't taken the time to update here or at your blog.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You are a GENIUS Soular!!!

I really enjoyed this stories; I will be statified if chapter 8 is the end. Thank you for sharing your gift with us. I will never forget your wonderfully woven tales. I wish you the very best. Much love from FC!!!

SashasworldSashasworldover 12 years ago
Uhmmm

I loved this chapter but where's the rest?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It's just trifling at this point

It's been well over a year. WOW smh. I don't even care about this story anymore, it's been so long but every once in a while I happen across your page and check.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
do you honestly think people remember this story now its been a year :/

just remove it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

please update

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You're a very good writer,. but....

I didn't read this story through. I skipped right to the last page as I had a feeling this was going to be another story that really left me hanging. You have good writings skills and plot lines, but you can't finish a story in a satisfying way. Good or bad ending would be nice, if only it ENDED. All that writing to just leave it at the end hanging Maybe you should completely finish a story before you even post it. "Don't start something you can't finish."

NinakissesNinakissesover 12 years ago
I agree

I know that we don't pay you to write these stories...but it would probably be best for everyone if you didn't post stories until you were done with them. Waiting for soo long for a story to end just sucks on the readers side and I'm sure it sucks for you too. Just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please finish!!!

Love this story. I'm a new member here and I read your other stories too. Please finish I thought it was complete when I saw 8 chapters when I started yesterday. I'm so upset now because it isn't complete and it's been a year? Wow, please read this and finish the story I'm gonna go crazy.

emj417emj417over 12 years ago
WHEW!!

Gabriella needs to see a good head doc and I can understand that she basically has no feelings for her mom, but sleeping with her mom's man was a no-no--she was old enough to know right from wrong. I found it hard to feel sorry for her, esp. when for the way she talked Patricia. If she hated the woman so bad she should have moved to the dorm. Elle needs to close her legs, get her license and move away, far away

Patricia: she is finally getting stronger, but the truth is going to break her. She brought the old Simon into their lives when elle was 16-17 yrs old. Ain't no way I would have brought a man around a teenage daughter, esp when Patricia had heard the rumors about elle. She going to need counseling, too, along with a backbone to move on. After she beat the hell out of Simon. I wish Patricia & Simon could stay together but I don't see it if the truth ever comes out.

Simon: he loves Patricia and Elle, but he lusts for the daughter. He needs to walk away, bc if Patricia ever finds out, well, I would cut them both loose. I can't wrap my mind around him trying to be this girl's father,but then having sex with her so easily. And where was his shame--all he could feel was jealous--I thought he was going to stroke out when that dairy popped up. I was hoping she had written everything down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
uhoh

I just read you posted the final chapter. First off I love you, and would totally buy Seven Days if I could.. but I have a feeling this story isnt gonna go the way I want ...(I want Ella and Simon together) Its weird cause Ive never been so unsure of a stories ending or been SO anxious for it to go my way lol. Its gonna be hard not to skip to the end first on this one..

This story really is a gem for interracial (and romance) on Literotica cause there isnt anything like it that I've read

I love your stories and Im still here even though it's taken a long time to finish so I can't wait for the next chapter (my fingers are crossed though =) )

Keep up the writing. Constructive criticism is always good but ignore the people who are just out to upset you or piss you off about the content....

A fan

xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yay!!

I've Read Your Teaser and Im So Excited I Can't Wait!! OMG, I Really Think Nolan is best for Gabriella but I Am On Edge Here!! Also Im Looking Forward For a Continuation of Damn Dress! With John and Lori!! I know you have a life but your stories are amazing seriously! Lol, I Know That This is Gonna be Worth the wait!! Thanks For All of Your Submissions, I love them!! YOU ARE AMAZINGLY TALENTED! Keep up the good work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I have read this story several times. I do not think that Simon deserves Pat or Ella. I hope that it ends with both Pat and Ella moving on from Simon and getting their relationship back on track as mother and daughter.

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueover 12 years ago
Powerful

This story is to good to go unfinished. Gabriella and Patricia can do without Simon. He is a scumbag-- even though Gabriella is an adult-- he was older and should have never gone near her. Patricia was in denial and was a bad mother who made bad choices contributing to the rift with her daughter. It would be interesting to see how the story will end.

islandqtislandqtalmost 12 years ago
Therapy

They all need therapy like, yesterday...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Therapy

I soooooo agree!

But can I say, I love Steven's character. He is so happy-go-lucky. He is right though. Simon needs to stop pretending to be this other person and he wouldn't be so miserable and maybe all of this would have never happened. I know someone like that in real life. He pretended to be one way for his "dream girl" and eventually destroyed his family with the outside women, who I suppose "got" his other side. I never really understood why he felt he couldn't or wouldn't be himself with his wife.

Kinkerbell84Kinkerbell84almost 11 years ago
Standing ovation...well done

I must say that this one of the best chapters out of this series, and by far one of the best I've read on Lit. I'm grateful that this isn't the typical love (incest) story. It has so many ups and downs. At this point, I'm rooting for Ella. She's made some terrible decisions, but she is also simply a confused young woman without emotional support from her family. Her mother is a spineless workaholic, her father is a dead beat, and her step-father is a perverted, sorry, piece of shit. I read some comments that are hoping Ella and Simon get together, like he's worth something. I respect all opinions, but both Ella and her mother can do so much better. He's a non-muthafuckin factor in my opinion. I hate I even have to read his selfish thoughts because he's a loser. But anyway, this an awesome story that draws the reader in and takes them on a wild rollercoaster ride of emotions. Thank you and I'm done. :)

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Brilliant chapter

This chapter made me cry - what a heart breaking chapter.

I dont know if i cant hate Simon for being him or not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I know this story is complete

But I'm going to need you to get your shiz together... I mean no disrepect; love this story; love your writing but I swear on all that is holy if Ella and Simon don't end up together I will go on a murder spree!! Jk jk sorta ... No but really...

On a brighter note: great chapter! Intense emotions, wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I want it to be over

This is a roller coaster ride I want so badly to come to an end. Great writing but like you said the story is heavy and it makes my heart hurt. I dislike all 3 main characters. Does that even make sense? Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Argh!

She's a bastard. He's a bastard. I cried so much reading this. Cried! I feel so bad for Pat. I'd hate to have a child like Gabrielle. Pat didn't abuse her or use her or neglect her or be spiteful to her. Gabrielle is a dick an I hope Simon's dick falls off. Such a sad story don't know why I started it. :( but oh such a great writer x

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Beautiful. Painful.

I'm afraid to read the last chapter. This has been an emotional ride. I literally don't even know how I want everything to turn out any more. I'm so devastated for this family but more than that, I am hurt by how painful love can be. Aaaaah- you are such a brilliant writer. Why are you so good? Damnit Soular

!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The Fuck??

Idk what the hell is wrong with me, but I kinda like this little fucked up relationship Simon and Ella have....it's kinky 😁😐😑

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

The premise of this story disgusts me but I continue reading because I feel for Ella. Simon and Patricia are not parents. Those three are just roommates who happen to be a family legally. Simon isn’t a good guy and I’m glad that Ella sees him for who he is. She wants him because she’s young and he’s been the only somewhat stable thing in her life.

Patricia needs to wake up.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoular@soular
3/2/24: Oh, goodness people. I'm sorry I have taken this long to get back to Gabriella. I know many of you have sent me feedback and I have not responded, and I do apologize for that. I just wanted to post a reminder that any works you see of mine posted anywhere else but Lit...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Gabriella Ch. 07 Previous Part
Gabriella Series Info