All Comments on 'Gabriella Ch. 09'

by soular

Sort by:
  • 190 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I love it. Please write the next chapter and more.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I read this more than 2 years back and several times a year I check to see if there's any new chapters and I'm disappointed every time. Please please finish this book, I beg. You don't even have to write another one just finish this ONE, please. I beg nah!

r0sesonabedr0sesonabedabout 1 year ago

NOOOOOOOO I GOT SO INVESTED AND IT JUST STOPS HERE?? ARE YOU SERIOUS?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You lied! There was not going to be no more year long gaps as you previously said...

I keep looking for updates with no such luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

SOULAR, YOU HAVE TO FINISH THIS STORY, PLEASE!!!!!! THERE ARE STILL SO MUCH UNSOLVED HAPPENINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And does anyone know similar writers like Soular on here or other story platforms. I don’t know when she will update this story or publish new ones and I’m in love with how she writes her stories?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Soular, are you going to finish this story? I really like and and find it interesting.

Coco51Coco51almost 3 years ago

The writing style is fluent. I loved the story. I just started and finished it. Will there be a follow up chapter because it seems unfinished?

xkcdrxkcdralmost 3 years ago

Can’t wait to see this author back in action, whether with this story or something new! One of my all-time favorites. 🤍

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing Story!!!

Thank you for sharing this work with us. I recently found you and have bing read this. It incites all emotions and leaves me anxious for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Could you just end this story properly, please?

I have been staying up for several nights now in the hopes that this story will come to a satisfactory conclusion because even though all the characters are fucked up in their own way, we as readers still care about them. I think you owe it to your characters, and your loyal readers, to give everyone some closure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Gut Twisting

These characters are a train wreck. Nolan is the most sane but he’s not perfect at all. Ella has too many issues. Simon is despicable as far as I’m concerned. He’s selfish despicable scum. Ella and her mom weren’t close but he’s okay with coming between a mother and child. She should still be living there not him. I can’t stand Steve. He means well but he’s clueless. Simon was right that Ella could not take care of herself properly but Simon and her mom couldn’t do it either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Pleasssseee finish the story

I need to know what happens in the end. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow

I've loved every page of this story. You really know how to handle tension and pacing. Very skillfully done. Thanks for the effort. Would another chapter happen to be in the works?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Okay this story has serious issues. Why isn't Gabriella in some sort of therapy? She obviously has daddy and mother issues. She is totally over sexualized and there is always a reason for that. Her mom needs to be in therapy as well. Plus they should be in it together. The step dad just needs to kick rocks because there is no way that mother and daughter can realistically heal if he is around. The mom will always wonder, Ella will realize sooner or later that he is a predator. Which he is. It's bad enough that he is professor but being her step dad is even worse.

Clarissa72Clarissa72over 5 years ago
Curious

I started this story because your other stories were so well written. However I’m completely confused by this story. It’s so sad and I can’t see how you will be able to pull this one to a nice closure. I see you haven’t come back to this in years and I actually understand why-it doesn’t really have a direction. All and I mean all the characters have extreme problems. A promiscuous daughter who is wanted but no clear direction. A husband that continues to be conflicted-no strong indications that he is over “Ella”-beyond ignoring her. The Mother is so emotional stunted- due to her past that she comes across as weak mentally and emotionally. It’s not a bad story just not at the caliber of your other stories. I hope I didn’t offend because I couldn’t write a story at all. 🙂 I do wish you would finish the story but it’s been so many years since your last submission but I understand how hard it must be to come back to a story especially this one. You write beautiful stories but this one has to many moving parts without clear directions or development of characters beyond their inadequates and poor choices. As well, it’s not that the characters are all bad but there hasn’t been development of the better side of their humanity and compassion for themselves and other. Good luck and I hope that you continue writing and submitting on here. I’m live in NC and it’s nice to see a story based there. Please don’t forget about the new readers who enjoy your stories. Blessings to you! 🙏🏾

Ryanwood405Ryanwood405over 5 years ago

5 Stars but finsih thw story i want to see Simon and Gabriella together

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I hate you SOULAR!

Well, I loved you before. But finish this story before I love you again. I currently hate you though!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thanks and a plea

Thank you for writing this fascinating, distinctive story. I have never read such a thoughtful study of a triangle as this. I don't see how this can end well. I fear AIDS , suicide or pregnancy will enter the plot. But it has now been 5 years since you added to the story and I fear your life has gone somewhere else. If so, that seems a shame as these characters are so well developed I feel like I entered their lives and sort of feel abandoned now. But you are so good at this I wonder if your work is available anywhere else. Again, thanks and I hope you will come back to this rich story.

sshh1sshh1almost 7 years ago
Love this fucking story

Amazing! Love the dimensions! Its si very compelling. The characters plights pull me in. I need you to finish this story. Its great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Finish this please!

First I would like to say you are so very talented Soular. But please finish this story. I've read so many others and I've also read Damn Dress and 7 days at least 5 times a piece. This is insane. I need to know how this specific one ends.

Also for those of you who believe Simon and Gabriella should actually be together are sick. I would love for this story to end with happiness for Simon as well but I'd rather Ella and Patricia be a family while Simon seeker happiness elsewhere. I also love Nolan and even though he hasn't been the best by hiding Ella, he still fights for her. Patricia deserves someone loyal and who doesn't have ties shared with her daughter. It's sick. I just want Gabriella to find Gabriella.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love of The One

Soular this story moves me like Damn Dress. You are quite gifted, as far as I'm concerned. This sweet agony must be brought to a most joyous and rewarding end. Most of us know how it feels to never tell our The One, how we really do feel about them. Simon has got himself quite a conundrum married to a woman he loves while denying himself the passionate love of his soul mate. Gabriella will never feel that way about another, not Nolan or anyone else. Neither will Simon. Please bring them together sooner, rather than later. We often can't save lost love in real life, but in literature we can. Thank you for sharing Simon and Gabriella with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You're Good....

Maybe it's just me but I see and want Gabriella with Simon. They deserve each other. I didn't connect nor could I empathize with Patricia as a wife nor a mother. If Gabriella ends up with Nolan I'm ok with that also. But Gabriella needs a period of self acceptance & love before she finds love with someone else. I congratulate you as an author because I'm a mother and wife cheater stories are not interesting to me and I tend to be very judgmental towards these types of characters. You have lured me in this web of deceit. I'm anxiously waiting for the other chapters and your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hurry!!!

Still waiting for chapter 10!!!

BreezybetaBreezybetaabout 8 years ago
NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE!!!

I know your there so please next chapter I hope she breaks up with him cause it's clear he's not right for her at all. He been hiding their relationship from his parents!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Soular for President!

Soular, you are a marvelous writer.

The emotions and imagery you are able to conjur up through your writing is honestly phenomenal. This story has beautifully painful journey. It feels so real, raw and intimidate. How lucky we are to be invited into your world. Each chapter is heaven. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This story has strong build up of emotions...

Simon loves Gabriella but chose Patricia who he also loves. Patricia sees his pent up energy being released through running and has dreams of the possibility of his affair. Gabriella numbs the pain of not having Simon by having random sex to get over him and chose Nolan cuz he feels safe. Nolan wants Gabriella but is ashamed of his infatuation in front of his family and won't speak up for her.

Will Patricia accept the truth? Will Simon be honest with Patricia if cornered? Will Gabriella be honest with Nolan about his position in her life and start valuing herself as more than just a random sex partner? Will Nolan accept he is just just the no. 2 in Ella's life? Will Myra and Steven ever meet and sparks fly?

You are good at writing but gosh...end this please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
End it. Please.

God, will this ever end? I first started skimming, but found the Gabriala sections interesting. But, it's time. Kill somebody..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Huh?

I'm confused. Are actual adults reading this and then posting these really immature comments? Honestly the comments surpass the story with controversy. I hope some of you aren't actually parents spewing idiotic beliefs upon your children, and I certainly hope you aren't neglecting them a la Pratricia. These views are incredibly problematic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love and Appreciation

No matter how long it takes, a real fan will wait. If I have to wait 5 years from now to purchase all of your books I will because I feel and know you're worth it and never forget that 😘 -Blessings

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Still not done :(

I was hoping this was a wrap..... Its too emotional but I can't get off the ride with my own will power I need it to throw me off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Unbelievable

I cannot believe people are bashing Patricia. All she's tried to do is understand Ella. She's living in the real fucking world where she has responsibilities and she has to do her job and provide and be a single mum. I am Gaby's age myself but honestly she is a selfish brat. Surprise surprise. She just can't help herself. Puts me off having children. She's selfish and me me me all the time. Cares about absolutely. I feel I am more saddened because of the love factor thrown in. Will never forget this book. Please update ;(

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I thrive off of this type of negativity, I love this story lol, so much drama!! This should be turnt into a movie, I'd see this in the boxoffice ;)

Paris

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Tick Tock

So I see I'm not the only one stalking soular's tumblr page waiting for an update :). Soular, if you read this, please give us something-an update, a preview, anything at this point. You are one of my favorite authors and I miss reading your stories. Hope you get back to writing soon.

NamesOfDreamsNamesOfDreamsalmost 9 years ago
Where the hell is soular?

This has got me hooked and really , it is seemingly the best of her stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Where is Soular?

No news in Tumblr from her since March. Hope she is doing well!

PlegamansPlegamansalmost 9 years ago
Run away girl!

I wish Gabriella left behind all this claustrophobic situation. Go and see the world, join the army, whatever. Maybe to come back a few years later, as a full grown-up woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

This is the third time Ive come to read this story just to find out it hast been finish. You would think I'd forget most of the story by now but no. Just put us out of our misery and tell us something, anything.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
warned off

I'm so glad I read the coments before starting this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
soular! soular!! soular!!!

If i had known it will take soular 500 years to finish this story i would not have bothered reading it. I totally hate unfinished stories!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Simon is a disgusting foul person, no matter how hard he tries to keep himself hoisted upon his high horse and Omg! Is Patricia a teacher too? In what subject? BAD parenting 101? You know, I just finished reading this story and my mind was thrown. Then I took a look into the comments and my mind is now officially obliterated! There is no innocent person in this story. I get that, I do, but there are deeper issues going on within the story than the main topic(the affair between Gabriella and Simon), the main topic is just an effect of those deeper issues(Patricia's neglectful/abusive parenting). We as women should be able to read that, and see it. That is honestly the root of all of this drama, that is inception. I hope some of you fellow readers aren't mothers honestly... and if you are, please be good to your daughters...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sigh!......Chapter 10 Please........

PLEASE.....finish and let us poor souls and starved fans have closure......

It's an agony to check back ever so often, like everyday and finding NOTHING.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Damn you soular.....not

Read this story way back in 2013... Now I come back and see its still unfinished. So I'll draw my own conclusion... I want Ella and simon to b together but it looks like simon is invested in making his marriage work. He makes love to Patricia without a grain of thought about Ella-like its the most natural thing(it is, but shouldn't there be a bit guilt considering he fucked the daughter too and still misses her) ..so its better for Ella to be with nolan. Let simon be stuck with Patricia..and his guilt. Ella should realise that she deserves good things too. She deserves Nolan. Not simon. I'm done with simon. He is two faced. I'll just think that Patricia discovers who the other women is. She leaves simon. Simon loses pat and ella both. Ella finally has her happy ever after with Nolan. ..how's that for a shitty ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love love your story

This is by far one of the best stories I have read on any of the fiction forums. You write so well - the characters are so alive.....pls do not leave this story in a limbo. Can't wait for what comes next

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
FINISH THE STORY

PLEASE finish the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please Finish!

I have been a faithful reader of all of your stories and really love your writing. However, I am a little annoyed that this story has still not been completed. It's been a year since you posted the teaser for chapter 10 and you claimed that the chapter was finished and you would post as soon as you got it back from the editor. Unfortunately, that never happened.

I understand if you can't/don't want to finish but I think if that is the case, you should just pull this story down completely. Then maybe you can repost it if you ever change your mind. Nothing sucks more than getting caught up in a story only to realize the author has abandoned it. What's even worse for me is I started reading this story when you first posted it in 2009. That's almost six years ago!

I think in the future, you should probably not post until you are done with the story. If it takes 3 yrs for you to finish a story, by the time the reader gets to the last chapter they would have forgotten what happened before and won't feel as connected to the characters (unless they go back and re-read). Just something to think about when you are considering your readers, which I am absolutely positive you already do. It shows in your writing and that is one of the reasons so many of us connect with your stories.

But I hope you are planning to finish because I'm sure I'm not the only one who would love to see how you wrap this all up.

I am still a huge fan and will support once you finally start publishing! But please finish this. I got so excited when you finally posted the teaser...then nothing...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

NOOOOO!!! I wish I never read this story. I didn't realise that it's still incomplete! Please finish this story asap!!! I love it!!! I never thought I'd be rooting for Gabriella, but I am!! Patricia annoys me so much! I hate reading about her. Im dying to know what happens when she finds out that her daughter really was the mistress. I also can't wait to find out what happened after Ella and Nolan went to dinner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Pleaseeeeeeee

Even though its had been more then 2 years I hope you finish this story. I really love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Reality

Ella AND Simon are disgusting. "Bad" mother or not, Patricia doesn't deserve to be treated like that. Ella, you're her daughter, not some a "friend" or some random on the corner.....the fact that she's parading herself out to Simon and poor Nolan is just pathetic and the fact that Simon is still LYING to Patricia is even worse. I cannot wait till this blows up in their faces. But of course, Patricia would probably be the only one get blamed for being so stupid or oblivious to the obvious. She needs to like get away from all of them. And i know this isn't real, but my god i can't believe some of the commenters on here are siding with Gabriella. That girl is messed up and Simon is just disgusting, messing with your wife's DAUGHTER!?! I mean come on...this couldn't be me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Some of these comments are seriously sickening :/

Um, who are these people commenting on this story calling Gabriella every name in the book? You know what you can't call her? Loved. All of her actions are a result of neglect and child abuse. Neither one of her parents loved/love her and here this man comes along, her mother's husband and he's caring for her, and disciplining her, noticing her behaviors and taking charge. A parental authority figure something she's always wanted. And she loves him( I wish she didn't, but it's true she does). Simon abused that trust and respect she had for him. Why? Because he's a man. Because he's perverse. Because he doesn't love his wife and he's bored. While Ella knows right from wrong, because there is such a disconnect, she doesn't care. He's giving her something she's always wanted. So she takes it. And I whole heartedly understand that coming from where she's coming from with her mother and their non-relationship, and that such high level of neglect and abuse( Some people are not cut out to be parents). Please don't get me started on Patrica....she might as well of dropped Gabriella off at a park after she gave birth to her. SHE is the disgusting one of the two. Simon should just leave both of these women alone, I suspect that he is in love with Gabriella but honestly doesn't want to deal with the ridicule and fallout for leaving his wife for her daughter. Basically this whole situation is hot mess and these people all need to go to therapy. I wish you'd fill us in on what's going on with the story progress, hopefully we'll have a new chapter for 2015 some time soon!? Wishful thinking, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
will chapter 10 be the final chapter?

Can you let us know if you will complete this story any time soon?

XOXO, Coco

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Honestly Im disappointed...

So I've become a fan, Damn Dress and Seven days were amazing but I must say the fact that Gabriella and Simon are not together is pissing me off.. This story was different and crossed the boundaries of love, but I liked it until I got closer to the end like nooo they are not getting back together. When in Damn dress and Seven days no matter what happened they always ended up together. Patricia is the third wheel in this and Im mad she's getting the best of Simon. What do you think is going to happen when a person is trying to change their ways. Come on dude or chick get back to what you know how to write best and thats BT and Sienna or Nic and Victoria. This three some is more like a adult version of Twilight. Go Gabriella, get your man back girl.

sblazer227sblazer227over 9 years ago
Girl, really

over two years

ovaaaa 2 yearsssssssssss

well, im still waiting cause im a sucka for your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
guuuuuuurrrrrrlllllllll

You done left us allllll the way hangin' lol! Where you been at Soular, where you been!??? Will Patricia finally boss up and leeeave Simon?? Is Simon gonna ever stop frontin on what he really wants(by what, I mean who)??? Is Gabriella going to get a life coach and a one way ticket to Paris???? Is she going to stop stringing Nolan along????? Whose gonna be the dude that whoops Simon's ass for messing with this mother daughter duo?????? Will Patricia ever admit she's a shit mother??????? Does Patricia EVER find out her Husband has been fucking her daughter???? Are Gabriella and Patricia ever gonna reconcile??????? Is ANYONE gonna end up happy??!!??!!????!!!?? Will the 10th chapter be the conclusion to Gabriella?? All these questions but you're not around to answer 😥😥😥😥

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Incredible writing all the way!!! Thank you!

Gabriella needs to come to her senses pronto and grow a backbone.

She needs to leave Simon and her mum alone.

Nolan is good for her and she needs to see it quickly before she drives him away for good and loses the one good thing in her life.

I'm totally disgusted at the way she's been pining for the forbidden fruit and destroying her mum's happiness.

Gabriella is the most broken character I've ever read and although I'm wincing at some degrading scenes (when she sleeps with every tom, dick & harry), I can't stop reading.

That's how riveting your writing is, Soular. 5 stars and 2 thumbs up!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
lame.

The story was good in the beginning but it seems you're trying to hard. Simon looks like a fucking terrible person at this point, sorry. Wants the best of both worlds, seems like. Maybe you'll finish this...or maybe not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Yet another writer who can't finish a damn story.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 9 years ago
just reread the whole series

Pppppppppllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssseeeeeeeeee finish!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
soooo

The way i see it, there is an almost impossible chance that you will be able to please all your readers. I understand writing takes time, but maybe perhaps its not your readers you are trying to please. Do you even know how you would like to end the story? You are the author. Write it how you envision the ending to be. Forget what you think we want, our preferences vary, but there is only one soular.

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 9 years ago
omgggggggggg!!!!!!!

I want to call you a insert bad word here only because I have to wait to read more I love your stories. Nothing else to say but HURRY PLEASE!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can't do this to!!! What the frack happens??

do Patricia and Simon work out the differences and stay together

Does Simon realize he's been a complete fool and tries to win back Ella's heart?

Does Ella finally move own??

Does Nolan stick up for her?

Does she get shitfaced and ruin her chances with her Prince Charming

???

Does Patricia ever find out the other woman is actually her own daughter!!!

Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please

I have so many questions PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please

Please Please PLease, finish this story. The suspense has been killing me. I simply adore the way you write, and im soo gratefull that you publish on this site for free so others can enjoy your work. thank you

SouthernGirl30SouthernGirl30almost 10 years ago
Grrrr

I know you said you're taking a break from this story, but it's killing me! Especially after reading this chapter again, after so long! I'm dying to know what happens with Nolan's parents! What a pair or snooty jackholes! Please reconsider & finish soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hey :)

I really love your writing, and your stories are AMAZING!!! Im really looking forward to the next chapter!!! Please try your best to give it to all your fans as soon as possible..., until then thanks for the entertainment!!! :)

mickymouse113mickymouse113about 10 years ago
Update

Are you alive?

Any news on chapter 10 being posted?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Biggest Disappointment

Over 2 years and still nothing. I don't even care to find out what happens anymore. We all already know what happens. You really disappoint me Soular. I wish you the best of luck in whatever you do in life. I don't plan on reading the next installment again.

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
I have loved this story

I hope the next installment is out soon.

I really need to know what happens

PurchasePricePurchasePriceover 10 years ago
Put me out of my misery!

The ratings you received on this last installment is total b.s. This entire story deserves nothing less than five stars.

On another note though, how many years are you going to let this story go on before you give us ( your poor fans) closure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
:(

Are going to continue this story? I want to know so I won't have to keep coming back to see if you updated.

REED13REED13over 10 years ago
PATIENTLY WAITING

I REALLY FEEL BAD FOR EVERYONE INVOLVED. ELLA JUST WANTS TO BE LOVED AND FEEL LIKE SHE MATTERS. PATRICIA IS STILL LOST IN THE PAST AND HASN'T BEEN ABLE TO MOVE FORWARD. ALL THE THINGS PATRICIA MOTHER DID TO HER HAS CRIPPLED HER AND SHE CAN'T SEEM TO GET IT TOGETHER. SIMON DELUSIONAL AND IS ALSO JUST AS BROKEN AS THEY ARE AND I FEEL THAT THEY ALL NEED TO SEPARATE FROM EACH OTHER. SIMON AND PATRICIA NEEDS TO DIVORCE AND ELLA NEEDS TO DO HER BEST AT TRYING TO SECURE HER OWN SAFE PLACE TO LIVE. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORY!!!!;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Post Chapter 10

The Teaser has been up for over a month....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Publishers must be all over you!

Soular, your work is amazing and this story especially is just tearing me apart. Thank you so much for sharing these stories with us – and for free to boot! You have such a gift, and I can't tell you how much you just tug and tug at our heart strings! The way things are going for Gabriella... and with her certainly volatile nature... I could see suicide (or an attempted suicide) working it's way into this story. Far be it from me, though, to try to predict the future!

But you know what the best part of all your stories is? Your characters are so well developed, so believable, and so... real that even when they're being overprotective BT's, or sometimes confused but well-intentioned Sienna's, or even when they start out with the poorest of intentions like Nic – you make them likeable. You make it so easy to empathize. And nowhere is that more true than in the case of Patricia, Gabriella, and Simon. I'll stop my rambling now, though! Many kudos and thanks to you!

-Monique_xx

black_maestrablack_maestraover 10 years ago
To Anon 10/9/13 and other Elle haters

I don't like how Elle is either, meaning... her self destructive behavior. But you guys that don't like her, should remember her background. Her mother was horrible to her, she did not beat her, but she did do physical, emotional, verbal neglect (physical: no hugs or motherly kisses, emotional: no expression of love or support, and verbal: she would sit in her car just so,she wouldn't have to talk or deal with her 6 yr. old daughter.) and Elle knew this AT the age of 6. Damn! I hate the mom and the child molester Simon, but Soular it's seems as he's your so-to-speak dark knight for Elle, or maybe hopefully Nolan is... fingers crossed. I just hope at the end of this story I feel like I did at the end of Damn Dress A Love Story. I feel like I'm on an emotional roller coaster with Elle, Nolan, and Simon. Simon should lose his job, even his own friend knows what he did was wrong wrong wrong! This story is god. It really brings out the ark side of a love story. I feel a story is good when the wronged are justified/ avenged, the wrong-doers admit their damages, and the nay-sayers are put in their places. Yeah, I hope in the next two chapters, Elle is redeemed, her mom pulls her head out of its hole, Simon's shit is revealed, and Elle (poor girl) finds true love and gets counseling. Both mom and Simon have really fucked her up good. I can't see how Simon can be redeemed. He seduced his step-daughter, tried to choke her (yeah she threw a glass at him, could you blame her? She and I both are tired of his games), puts her down for their relationship which he started, and has the nerve to get jealous when she tries to have a normal life. That's some f'd up shit! My whole aim is for Elle to survive this crazy shit. Move her in with Patricia's friend, she sounds like the most practical and grounded person in this whole story. Well I've said enough, sorry, just wanted to add my part like the other 288 commenters. Great writing, get published so I can buy your eBook.

HoneycaramelbitsHoneycaramelbitsover 10 years ago
Anonymous

I do not like Ella, either. I just have a really hard time connecting with or understanding her motives. I understand the basis of her behavior but, I am finding her well... ass like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
*sigh*

I hate Ella and it seems I'm the only one

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hhmmmm,

Just finished reading all of this and I wonder "where has this been all my life?" Wow, just...I don't envy you at all! Writing stories like this is tough....It's just so good and so wrong at the same time. I wish Patricia wasn't like an ostrich with it's head in the sand. As a mother, I just can't take her seriously nor respect her. She doesn't demand it, so she's not going to get it, plus she's mad at Myra for letting her know what's up????? I don't feel bad for her at all, she's a terrible mother/friend...Yes, this story is full of controversy, but I knew it wasn't going to be like your other love stories and I love it. Are you going to come back to this story anytime soon? You must be cooking up something good if it's taking so long...

TooMuchEnnuiTooMuchEnnuiover 10 years ago

Okay, so I commented on this before, but I just had to comment again because I've just read the teaser and I liked it and reblogged. So, I literally have no clue where the Story is headed after that lil tidbit. This has been a long journey and I have full faith that you won't steer our Gabby in the wrong direction. I KNOW you'll allow her to find true happiness, and I can't wait for that. I was listening to music as I read it, and the song I just so happened to be listening to was Adele's "He Won't Go". Let me say, it fit the bill perfectly, well, at least to me. But ooooooonneeeee thing I will say is if Ella can't have happiness like her blissfully ignorant mother *eye rolls* & that mofo Simon, I will be a little upset, she's been through so much. And yeah at this point like the anon below said morality is out! If Simon makes her happy, lets just give him to her. He's really something ya know. If her truly loved Patricia he wouldn't of had that long drawn out affair with Elle(I'm just giving her every nickname under the sun)... But then again, he's such a tool for all that Tom Foolery I don't want him to have a happy ending with Gabriella...ugh, my feels Are all messed up. Looking forward to your next update. Peace xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I've read the teaser for Ch. 10...now I'd like to know when the full chapter will post. From the very beginning when this story first posted to this site years ago, I have hoped for Simon and Gabriella to find their way back to each other; and now 10 chapters and a few years later, that's still the case. Simon doesn't love Patricia, he only feels guilty for what he's doing to her. His heart and soul belong to Gabriella regardless of what his actions may sometimes suggest. Many people will say it's wrong, yada yada, but it's clear to me that Simon and Gabriella belong together. They exist in misery when apart and when together, the stars align.

I have chosen to completely disregard the morality argument in this case because I believe it's simply irrelevant at this point. These two belong together, let them be together. Perhaps I am the only reader hoping for their reunion, but I will stand by and keep my fingers crossed, hoping this two will get their happy ever after.

Wonderful story! I can't wait for the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
!!!!

Are you even planning on finishing the story?!?! It's been since foreverrrr.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I feel for Gabriella

I know she is a bit screwed up... but I feel for her. I think that she needs to go away from everyone and everything. She needs to start fresh and get her life together. Everyone in her life hurt her but I think she is a strong person. She needs to grow up... All of these characters do. I find Patricia to be a little pathetic and I can't help but not like her much. I am team Ella and I think that its time that she goes away for like 10 years lol. I like this story because you don't know what to feel. I can't wait for it to end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I LOVE IT

I don't understand what the fuss is about. Yes, this story is melodramatic but it plays with your feelings and thats something I love about your stories. As always your stories are the best. Please keep writing! I'll wait. Keep Nolan & Gabriella together please. I love how Nolan finds good in Ella even with her reputation and actions. I mean she is just a young adult who has made significantly wrong decisions due to her craving for someone to actually care for her. But since she has been together with Nolan, she matured. I love that. Nolan is by far, my favorite character in this story.

As for Simon and Patricia, they don't seem fit for each other. I know they love each other so much but they seem more like friends than anything. I don't feel a romantic vibe between them and I don't get any chemistry between them. But whatever is there ending is your choice Soular. All Im asking for is to keep Nolan and Ella together, maybe even get them married.

Kinkerbell84Kinkerbell84over 10 years ago
I'm in love with this story, but...

I just wish it would finally conclude. We get the point, all the characters are fucked up in some way. It seems as if this story is on repeat, cycling through the same annoyingly predictive pattern. Now how will everything play out? Is the million dollar question. I hope that Simon will man up and realize that what he did to Patricia and Gabriella is unforgivable and he leave them both alone. He is the lowest scum of the Earth in my opinion. I read that Soular was going to end this story with an 11th chapter, but that really seems like overkill. I feel emotionally attached to this story and I'm sure however it ends will most likely be a disappointment simply because it ends. But like the old saying goes, "all good things must come to an end."

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Still depressing....

I realize that I've read this chapter again after a year and I still can't help but realize that this story isn't tantalizing nor erotic in any way it's just depressing. If the author does eventually get around to finishing this story I most like won't be reading it. Ella is a despicable character and Simon obviously has no control and is equally despicable. Patricia is blind for not seeing what was going on in her own home. I can only manage to scrounge up sympathy for Pat. SHE is the victim in this IR Greek tragedy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
whatever you have planned...

it has to somehow end with simon happy with where he's at in life. even though he's an ass who makes all the wrong decisions, i don't see how he'll be happy with either patricia or gabriella monogamously when whenever he's with one, he's longing for the other. i would've rooted for him with patricia, but that scene in the motel from the previous chapters destroyed everything i was rooting for in him. the fact that he tried to make some arrangement to keep both - it just shows how little love he has for patricia. that was beyond disgusting and i hope patricia finds out about them - and becomes independent. maybe have another gap of time before they meet so that simon can really think about who he wants to be with. even if neither of them want him back.

as for patricia, i really want her to see test the boundaries, do something beyond leaving simon - something that will make him angry, like how gabriella does - like have simon catch her flirting with some guy or on dates...

the only character development i get is gabriella's. im glad she chose to push simon away. all i want for her is to love her mother more than she loves simon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Are you ever coming back?

Please come back! I just did a re-read; I really love this story! I think I love Nolan the best. Everyone takes what they want from Ella, or takes her for granted, but Nolan seems like he really just loves her for her. Yay Team Nolan!!! :)

lolamonroelolamonroealmost 11 years ago
Well... I'm late...

About 2 years and 5 months late... but I still hope @soular finishes this story this year... I have a lot of very, very deep feeling and emotion toward this story... personal opinions that I think I should message the author directly with lol...

but honestly, I agree with many of the different POVs about this story...

and honestly, it hurts me that Simon could fall in love with this woman's daughter after he committed to love her and put no one above her for the rest of his life, and Ella disappoints me because she only started this love over a cell phone...

its infuriating for me personally, because I know how Pat and Ella feel; I was Patrica and then the love of my live turned my into Gabriella... so I can sympathize even if I don't want to..

and I don't want to because it seems so wrong to me...

you feel in love with your wife's daughter; you fell in love with your mother's husband...

but wait....

your fucking your wife's daughter, and you have the gall to fall in love with her... and love her more than your wife...

...the fuck?

but then I thought about it....

if Gabriella was 23 and Simon was 33, and if Patricia had never met Gabriella a day in her life, and Gabriella just so happened to be Simon's student in say her senior year... I think I would feel differently

and not only that, but had it been taken a step further in that same circumstance and Gabriella had found about Simon's wife and felt guilt ridden and horrified over he love for him... I damn sure would feel differently; because the morals are there...

but its not that circumstance so... I can't help but feel towards Simon and Gabriella disgust; its just really bad to me...

but I will wait for the finish, because this story forced me to deal with what happened to me, and I have to finish it...

its really (outside of personal morals and whatnot) an excellently written story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So...

I agree with a lot of the constructive criticism of many comentators. Great writing, but poor character development, and storylines. I don't understant how we are supposed to care ou root for any character apart maybe for Steven: I see that Gabriella is written as the main character we are supposed to feel sympathy for, due to all the abuse she suffered, but the systematic repeat of the same behaviour is tiring. It feels that this triangle is stuck in repeat and that is frustrating in a very bad way! Like they actually like that situation in a sadistic and masochist way. Everybody is just weak and pathetic, to the point that despite being well written the sex scene are just cringe worthy: so are we wupposed to root for Ella and Simon 'cause they "say" the love each other and that Simon is the only one Ella is having pleasure with when fucking? Why is Patricia showed to be so weak, alwaysbordering discovering the truth and then just...not discoverin? And why is Myra portrayed as some sort of villain when she is the only one to be a true friend with Patricia ? It is not just about having a "happy ending" but just and ending : just put all of them out of misery one way or another. If Simon and Ella have to be selfish let them be selfish and let them liberate Patricia. If Ella has to be free, let her be freed by both Simon and Patricia. If Simon want to stop feeling like crap, let him own his desire/love and sotp lying to his wife and not only to himself. It is just time to end that thing!!

c8er2uc8er2ualmost 11 years ago
You definitely have me intrigued!

I've been reading this story off and on for some time now and I have to agree with Anonymous; Gabriella is just plain destructive. honestly, I used to kinda sympathize with her because of her issues with her mother and lack of any parental guidance growing up, but she's just reckless with it and handing out her goodies to anyone willing to ask. All I keep thinking is about is a line from that Prince song, "Mama never told 'em what she told me. Girl you need pussy control!" It's sad because it reminds me of the story of so many women I knew! destroying themselves to feel any type of love, no matter where it came from. Not knowing all the while how beautiful and wonderful and special they actually are. The thing that's disappointing about Gabriella is that she was at a crossroads a few chapters back, when her relationship with Nolan ended, Simon (aka lord douche) had actually left her alone for a bit and she could have used that time to really grow as a person. Stop holding onto the animosity towards her mother for not being there for her, stop being angry with Simon for choosing his WIFE and look within herself, fall in love with herself so she'll stop letting all these men degrade her, including Simon. Instead, she fucks a bunch of randoms, further perpetuating her image as a slut and only making things so much worse. I guess I'm still routing for her deep down in my heart of hearts because I know that even though this story cannot have a happy ending once the shit hits the fan, I just hope that Gabriella gets her own happy ending, without a man in her life because that's what she really needs! To figure out she's worth so much more than a dry fuck in a frat house with some guy she can't stand! (can you tell I have a vested interest in your characters?)

Simon himself, I just need for him to leave them both alone. move to another state and find himself. He gave up a part of him to be with Patricia, to conform to the man he thought she wanted but it's become clear in this last chapter that she actually likes the more aggressive side of Simon. If he had of just admitted to that from jump, or was open and upfront about it in the first place he wouldn't be here fucking his wounded step-daughter. She's so young and in a lot of ways still naive and in the end, even though she basically threw herself at him, he was the adult. At the end of the day she still has plenty of mistakes in her future, (although I must admit, sleeping with your mother's husband has to be the most trifling, ratchet thing she could have ever done!) Simon is old enough to know better. The fact that it's his step daughter should be ice water enough to tamper down any lust he might have felt and the fact that he kept blaming her for being so irresponsible... man, he just has no character!

I'm so glad though, that Patricia is starting to find her backbone. She needs to snap out of her trance though. This whole burying her head in the sand thing was going on for too long, she completely missed out on her childs life because she just couldn't deal with it. Wanting someone else to fight the battle with her daughter for her. As if it were Simons responsibility. I just don't respect that, at all. How many times is Simon going to tell her he's sorry? How long is it going to take her to actually think back on all the times the two were together? If Myra could see that the two were fucking and she had really only been around a handful of times, how did Patricia miss it when she was laying in the same damn bed with his "sorry" ass???

My God, I've just looked up to see how long my comment is @Soular. Do you see what you've done here? It's 3:10 in the morning and I have to be up in a few hours for work but i'm commenting on your work. You're a talented, talented writer! Keep going! I'll definitely be waiting for more!

Good night, or I guess good morning!

C8ER2U

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutiealmost 11 years ago

The only people that I liked in this story are Steven and Myra. Simon is a selfish prick who doesn't know what love mean. Ella is selfish little girl who feels deserted by her mother, so she is sexually promiscuous. On the top of that she sleeps with her mothers husband that is one morally bankrupt little girl. Patricia is asleep at the switch!! There is no way that story will have a happy ending. Please come back and finish this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
i like it this story.

I actually like Gabriella and I understand her. And I'm not a slut either Lol. But I do know that this story can't have a happy ending. It is impossible for that happened. But I really want you to finished this story. I hope you are not dead!!! But please finished this story. I really wanna see how this end. But I know It's not gonna end pretty doe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I like the story :)

But it's one of those stories that isn't gonna have a happy ending. There is no way that Patricia and Simon can be together once the truth is out. Ella and her mom will b worse off. Nolan and Ella might have some issues, well most likely. Simon and Ella no matter how right it seems they would be together they are all wrong for each other. I'm hoping the truth does come out, I'm sure all the readers want it out already. I like the drama. :) I like the romance. But I am afraid there will be no happily ever after :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
.___.

This story is so tiring to read. Does Gabriella ever have a period? I was a little on her side until the drunken hookup. Then the random basketball player? It's really hard to feel bad for her because she's not making sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I liked your effort

I check back from time to time to see where the story has gone. I guess I don't mind the wait, as there are always new stories here to keep me busy.

Nevertheless, in defense of the author, I wouldn't be in a rush to write for you ungrateful people either. Almost from the first comment, there was nothing but negativity. Do you realize how much time and effort this takes? To hear how EVERYONE has an opinion but has contributed jack shit to the cause wouldn't put me in a hurry to finish it either. I don't blame you Soular for checking out. After hours and hours of "slaving" (and for free) who wants to hear, "That's crap...go do it again." Think about if that happened to you at work. Would you be motivated to endure that again?

Just give them a few sentences: Mother and daughter reconciled, Ella stopped sleeping around, they got together and beat Simon's ass and then they both found men they could love. The End. That's what they want to hear anyway. Since they think that they can control the flow, give them that. Then you can be okay with the supposed "disappointing" chapter. When they say they hate it, you won't care because you didn't put so much effort into it.

I think that you are a brilliant storyteller. I think that you could take it as a complement that people have such negative emotions about the characters. They ARE flawed and some might say unlikable. Maybe I don't have a problem with them because as a therapist, I see broken people all of the time. This is real life. Sometimes affairs happen, and guess what? Sometimes the wife doesn't find out and sometimes (gasps) she looks the other way. Sometimes the rebellious child grows up and sometimes she burns out. I see a girl who has had almost 10 abortions and she has 6 kids. She continues the abortions because she feels that this is the only control she has over her body and no amount of reasoning will get her to see that if she still must sleep around to quiet her demons then birth control is the best option. It breaks my heart into a million pieces every time I talk to her. There are some Ellas out there even if you don't personally know any. Some people hurt themselves for their own reasons even if it doesn't make sense to you. On the same token, some people become unknowing participants in this person's game to hurt themselves. It isn't pretty, but life isn't always pretty.

Not every story can be Cinderella and Prince Charming...and I believe most authors of the chapter stories here seem to try. It becomes quite predictable. I find it interesting how even though this is erotic literature; some people still come here looking for Harlequin romance novels and Lifetime movies. Not every man gets the girl. Not every woman gets the kids and picket fence. It is what it is. I love how complex these characters are. I'm glad that I can't predict the ending. I don't know how you plan to wrap this up and I don't envy your efforts to try...if you ever decide to try. If you don't, I understand why.

Anyway, this is your baby, so do not let anyone else tell you how to raise it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Are you alive? Hope so! Can't wait to read the rest of the story and hope that your inspiration comes back soon. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
hmm almost a year long gap again

You promised not another year long gap please complete it soon don't leave us hanging its one of my favourite story here plzzz and I want Gabrielle and him to be together not her mom and him I know its morally wrong or whatever but it will be so exciting creative and new something different and you can call me dark and twisted because I love such endings anyways post soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ugh....really?

Another unfinished story. Seems several good ones here are. Why though?

It's like sex without orgasm. Are the writers living vicariously thru their characters? Is it a control issue? What the hell!

Finish it! It's not as good as the one about the damn dress, but still wonderful in its own twisted way. I love how you explore the harsh truths of life, its decisions and the consequences people face. You have occasional usage and punctuation errors, but who the hell doesn't.

Put this story to bed or it will continue to eat you alive and I don't want any bullshit excuses about writers block or time management problems.

Just do it.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sure...

"Hey all, sorry it took so long but hope you enjoyed the latest chapter. More than likely there will be 11 total chapters, but I hope to have Ch.10 out very soon. No more yearlong gaps!"

Please stop making promises you clearly cannot keep. It's a year in 4 days.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Finished it?

Please finish it!! I'm in love with this story!! Please finished it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Omg please finish it!!

I read this story like 6 times already and I don't get tired of reading it but I've been waiting for you to finish this story for so long:(

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I'll wait

Lots of good comments from readers, but the fact that this story has been going on so long is getting in the way of my reading it. I'll read it when the last chapter has been posted. Keeping it in my favorites will check back in a few months. Too many stories on Lit like this one, good but unfinished for many months or years.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoular@soular
3053 Followers
3/2/24: Oh, goodness people. I'm sorry I have taken this long to get back to Gabriella. I know many of you have sent me feedback and I have not responded, and I do apologize for that. I just wanted to post a reminder that any works you see of mine posted anywhere else but Lit...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Gabriella Ch. 08 Previous Part
Gabriella Series Info