All Comments on 'Gabriella's Story Ch. 01'

by Jess4LadiesOnly

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
The birth of a new star !!!

The birth os a new star!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Your Use Of Words....

Girl you are not only breathtakingly beautiful, but you have a use of words that bring some majorly awesome pictures to one's mind. Bravo and I look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Jess

Great photo- OK story- has promise of getting better

A little hectic and difficult to follow

inlovewithyourghostinlovewithyourghostabout 18 years ago
And the rest is cumming when?

Nice story. I really enjoyed it. I look forward to what happens next. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
wow!!

The story was hot, and really captured the frenetic pace of their passion. You write as hot as you look!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Fucking Hot!!

Excellent story, keep writing this is good stuff.. Very hot story.. Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wow!!!

That was fantastic - a good introduction, a little bit of humour, and some really, really hot stuff! And I have to say, you are incredibly sexy.. !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Impressive Debut

Excellent first submission to Literotica. Looking forward to you continuing this story, or posting any other ones you can conjure up. Thanks for an arousing read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good beginning

I loved the beginning of this story. Now I'm just waiting to read the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A Great Screenplay

For a first try you've done a magnificent job of describing the excitement and energy of a first encounter. This was a very "visually arousing" effort, a personal account. From this man to a very beatiful woman, I can't wait for the continuation of this relationship.

bigrimmstalesbigrimmstalesabout 17 years ago
so very well written

Jess, you write superbly. Plenty of description and no straight to the wam bam. I love the hint of romance at the end, not just a complete physical piece. I came to this work on the back of some writing block about a woman who had fantasies about having a gay relationship. I'm unblocked now I guess but I promise I will not 'borrow' the scenario. You are very good. Keep writing woman!

P. Grimm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
fucking right

I loved this storie! It was probably the 3rd the best one ive ever read

NicolineNicolineabout 14 years ago
Loved it!!!

This was a great story. I'm hoping that there is going to be a sequel to this one!! I LOVED it!!

cathlab62cathlab62about 13 years ago
right

thanks, it's hot

LiveCatLiveCatalmost 13 years ago
Fabulous!

Loved this story, very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
FUN

This is a very fun, light-hearted, believable and vividly detailed depiction of events. Beautiful stuff.

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillalmost 10 years ago
Yes

Really good first start. Keep it going. You certainly piqued an interest in a couple of different directions. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ch. 02

Too bad there was never a 2nd chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

this was good

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
...More please?

This is AMAZING, and it is called chapter one so..... are we getting more? please please PLEASE write more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! Adorable couple, fun read. Ignore the jackass who commented before, clearly has a thing for boobs and can't comprehend that not everyone likes big tits.

Hey pal, if you're reading this: this was clearly written BY a lesbian, for other lesbians. Stick up for your lesbian sister and her pals all you want, but as a lesbian myself, some of us just like smaller boobs. The only person who called it undesirable was you. Maybe work through your issues and go fetishise lesbians somewhere else hmm?

5 stars, great story, hope you come back someday and give us that chapter you promised us. In the meantime, hope you're doing well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous