Gabriel's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finishing he checked the fit of the plug pulling it partially free then reseating the invasive devise. Next he walked to the window seat. Inside he removed a full head mask. Motioning mom over he made her strip, handcuffed her arms behind her back and placed the hood over her head making sure that every strand of hair was confined and that the eye and mouth zippers were securely closed. On his command she stepped sideways into the box and folded her petit frame into the narrow space. He closed the lid and placed a pin in the latch.

Dumbfounded I watched numbly as he placed mom in an isolation box. I'd never seen him do something like that before. She seemed to expect it and even know exactly how to maneuver blind to get in. How many times had he done that to her I thought? "You're a bastard," I breathed. "Are you going to do the same to me now?"

"No."

We faced each other like gunfighters. "I swore." It was a challenge and a question.

"You are a guest."

"Is that why you didn't say anything at Christmas?"

He knew what I was talking about. A nod was his answer. I said earlier that Mr. Dietz is fixated on manners. In his philosophy a host would cater to every whim of his guest even if the guest was boorish. "Am I just a guest now? This isn't my home any longer?"

"This is still your home, Gabriel. You're an adult and deserve to be treated like one. Guest is the standard that applies to you now." That was strangely informative. He turned to the kitchen to complete the interrupted meal preparations.

Uncertain how to proceed I followed him to the kitchen. We stood shoulder to shoulder as we fixed dinner. Thousands of times I've stood exactly like that with him on one side and mom on the other. That night it felt both normal and unnatural with mom in the other room locked in a box. My mind raced through the implications. I found myself fantasizing that now he and I could...well, you know, I shook it off as we sat down to dinner, baked seasoned white fish with sautéed asparagus and a green salad. Nearly an hour had passed since mom went into the box. "You can't just keep a human being in a box," I said between bites. That whole scene we played out was as surreal to me then as it is to me still.

"The Dirty Slut must learn to behave herself." Using his pet name for her shocked me to silence. He'd not lost track as I had done that she'd told him that I knew about their twisted sex life.

It took me a moment to put it all together. Tentatively to start and then stronger I said, "I'm not going to let you treat mom that way anymore." Pride and courage filled my heart as I stood against his bullying as I thought of it then. I promised myself that I'd find a way. "I'm going to let her out."

If I thought he would argue or rage I was wrong. All he said was "Do as you think best."

I wanted it to be as calm and dignified cross to the window as he'd been putting her in there, but I raced to it and threw myself at the latch. I pulled mom free. Still masked, gagged and cuffed I held her arm as I demanded of him the keys. At that moment I didn't' know whether he'd relent or not. He nodded in the direction I needed. Shockingly, once freed mom walked straight to him, knelt and thanked him for correcting her misbehavior. I was horrified. Next she got a plate and took her customary seat naked at the table. They both looked to me as she invited me to return to my dinner.

Shocked I did so and we finished in silence.

I thought that I had won a victory over him, but mom turned it to defeat so easily. Many of you will recognize that I was not in control of the situation. The victory had been his all along when I did exactly what he wanted me to. They both knew he owned my actions by then. It would be much longer before I knew it.

Several days passed without incident as I struggled to make sense of my conflicting desires. I kept thinking of how mom said she was his property. I could use that. But what did she mean? I'd seen her tortured for manufactured offenses. It was almost as unpleasant to watch that happen to her as I could imagine it was to endure it. And each time she thanked him for it. Could she really think that the floggings were good for her? Certainly she enjoyed the fornication. Anyone could see she climaxed repeatedly as they used her. Did she like being used as a receptacle for men's lust? How could any woman embrace being used that way? Had he trained it into her?

What about my feelings? When he lifted her skirt I flushed excitedly to see the plug in mom's rectum. I thrilled to the power of releasing her against his will, or so I thought at the time. I lay awake each night wondering if he was spanking her or masturbating her in his room. Why wouldn't he just fuck her? I would've in his place. Why didn't she leap on him to force his member into her over stimulated kitty? I would've. Two rooms down mom lay naked on her futon. I lay naked on my bed. I wondered if she would just watch as I entered his room and mounted his prick as he slept. Sleep was fitful.

The next playdate rapidly approached. I needed to act decisively. Dinner conversation each night was relegated to just Mr. Dietz and I. Mom sat at her place quietly until he or I spoke to her. I secretly reveled in this power over mom. Twice she was naked as we ate. Even though I'd seen her naked before now I looked at her as a woman. The gleam off the bars drew my eyes to her tits. I caught myself wondering what they would feel like between my lips. I knew if he told her to she'd let me suck them. I kidded myself thinking that I was still only slipping to their level.

"Slavery is over," I stated flatly.

"This isn't the same."

"She thinks she's your property."

"That is because I bought her."

Stunned, "You vile bastard! Am I your property too because I'm her child?"

"Not at all, you were born before I bought your mom."

"How can you do that stuff to mom," I wailed in frustration?

"I do what is necessary for her good as I've always done. Gabriel, please try to forgive us for being who we are and put away this obsession that is eating you up inside."

He sounded so sincere. Mom looked equally so despite not speaking. I wanted so much to believe him at that moment. I should have listened, but I just couldn't stop. I knew that it was wrong for him to own another person. I knew it was wrong to want him inside me; that it was wrong to want my mom just as much. And I knew that I was the one to free mom and bring this to an end. Again I lay awake on my bed wondering how he could look at her beautiful body and let any other man touch her. I envied her well-proportioned body. My hips are too wide I think. I took off my sleep wear. I cupped my breasts thinking about how Cassie felt pressed against me. I thought about calling her. I wondered how mom would feel. We're the same height so we are nip-to-nip to each other. My waist is straighter than hers, but I could see kissing my way from one side to the other. How would her lips feel against my skin? Would mom be grateful enough for being freed that she'd go down on me? I'd become completely depraved.

The closer the day got the more excited I became. My kitty was in a constant state of lubrication. Mom works out every day. Normally we go to the gym together when I'm home but I stayed away out of fear for how much I wanted to see her body. Unable to stand it any longer though I went with her that last day before the end. I picked machines facing her so I could shamelessly stare at her chest. Each cap end and the nipple between stood out in sharp relief under her form fitting workout top. The cameltoe caught my attention when she dismounted the stationary bike. I was wallowing in lustful thoughts of my mom. In the shower afterwards was nearly too much. Again I was drawn to a woman's body. If I could just muster up the courage to reach over and take the soap from her hand and finish the job for her. Or just pull her nipple. Shame stayed my hand. It wouldn't be any different than the way Mr. Dietz violates mom.

We sat together at our lockers. Mom talked. I wasn't listening. My mind was trying to come to grips with how an innocent young woman can go brazenly topless with her towel around her hips only while, let's be honest here, a 'Dirty Slut' wraps hers under her arms modestly. I didn't know any longer if I wanted mom as a lover or to become Mr. Dietz'.

Desperate to end the mire of degenerate pondering that my thoughts had descended to I asked the only question I could hope to get a clear answer to, "Mom, who is my dad?" It was the only thing that I could think to say that wasn't a confession of desire.

For the first time since I got home she looked genuinely distressed, embarrassed even. "I don't know," she replied.

Deep inside me I feared that answer more than any other. I broke down right there. I didn't care any longer about the lust or the sex or the punishment. I just needed my mommy. I reached for her so very afraid she'd reject me. She didn't. Enfolded in her arms and held tight to her bosom I wept openly crushing my face against her neck.

So I wasn't to know who my father was. I'd had enough of the emotional spiral and I determined that I would bring everything to an end that night. When Mr. Dietz returned home I confronted him. "I'm not going to let you keep using mom."

"Why do you think you can tell me what I can do with my property?"

Ok, we're in a showdown. Mom is watching from the dining room. I'm facing Mr. Dietz. He and I go back and forth. I'm frantically constructing arguments to blast his assertions. He's standing calmly as if he has nothing at stake. Anger seethes inside. I fight it down and force myself to stand my ground and keep my voice level. The cause is lost because I've nothing to overturn his claim to ownership and I know it. And as long as mom accepts that as true I've no hope at all. Despair rose up and threatened to drive me crying from the room. I knew if I did though he'd never meet me like this again. But I'd lost.

We all knew it was over. They'd go on their kinky fetish trip and I'd weep alone for the weekend. I wanted to ask mom's forgiveness for failing. I wanted him to break like I was inside. This isn't how normal families behave. Why couldn't she just tell him no even once? There at the last gasp of resistance when I was weak and willing to grasp at straws he threw me the rope.

"You lack the strength to act on your convictions."

Tired and defeated I asked, "What do you mean?"

"You want me to do something but haven't considered what you're willing to do to achieve your goal."

We still faced each other. The fight wasn't over. I lunged for the rope scrambling mentally to choose a new path. You can see how he played me, right? Even if I'd been at my best I'd not have known how completely he owned me already. It was an intuitive jump. Afterward I couldn't tell you how I came to that conclusion. I just blurted out, "I'll take her place!"

There was silence. The room became attenuated. It felt like I was separate from my body. Behind me it was like I could actually see mom. The light became a physical thing. All the furniture pulled at me. My head swam. "I'll take her place. I'll become your slave."

He shook his head, "This isn't the life for you."

"You have to take me," I screamed.

"No I don't."

I wasn't lost yet. He'd given me the opening and now I knew what he valued and I intended to exploit that. Swallowing hard I said, "I can do it. I can prove it." And right then I knew that nothing less than total commitment would sway him. The same commitment that mom had given for all those years. Could I do that? I'd seen the things he'd done to her; seen the things he'd made her do. I was frightened by the possibilities. "It'd be better for you with someone that is willing."

"You think your mom isn't willing?"

"Of course not," I argued. "Why else do you have to control her?"

"I do not control your mother any more than I control you. Is control and power the only thing you think is going on here?"

"Isn't it?" I was gaining new steam. "That's what your whole pervy sex thing is; forcing mom to do nasty things so you can have your power rush." Self-control was slipping away. My voice started to become shrill.

"You understand nothing about either of us. We both need what the other can provide."

"That's a lie," I nearly screamed at him. "Do we have a deal?"

"No."

"Why not? Are you afraid because you can't love me?" I don't know why I said that. I'd lost all perspective. Here I was arguing why I should replace my mom as my father figure's sex slave. I'd convinced myself that I was the only one that could free mom. It was fear and innocence and lust coming out. Could I be the one to finally get close to Mr. Dietz? At that moment I was literally fantasizing about him taking me for the first time after torturing my titties while bound to a St. Andrews Cross. Yes, I'd learned the tools and lingo of BDSM. I was lost.

"I love you very much, Gabriel. Your mother needs me though; you do not. I'll not part with my property."

He paused as if considering. Then he went to the table and invited me so very politely to dinner. Mom immediately rushed to the kitchen to retrieve dinner.

With tears streaming freely down my cheeks I whimpered, "You've got to. I don't have anything else."

I couldn't conceive of the monstrousness of their relationship. He owned her. She'd been bought with a price like a piece of candy. She willingly obeyed. He gained something from her by her consent. She needed his control. Only becoming more than what mom was could sway him I wrongly thought. I choked the words out, "I've only me to offer. I'll be yours right now." I pulled my blouse over my head. "I'll submit." I wanted to say 'like mom,' but I knew that'd be a lie because I couldn't endure what she could. I let my skirt fall to the floor.

Mr. Dietz stood by his chair watching me. Mom set the table but wouldn't watch. Could I take the next step I wondered?

Barefoot and trembling I reached behind my back and released the catch on my bra. It joined the growing pile. My nipples ached they were so hard. I wanted to pinch them. Lastly I peeled my cotton panties down. I stood naked in his presence. The tears rolled again.

I'd done it. It's what I'd been working so hard toward without acknowledging that this is what I wanted. I stood shameless before the man who'd raised me with my pert breasts and the tangle between my legs hiding my pulsing kitty on full display to him. I don't know what I thought would happen next.

"Please dress and come to dinner," was all he said before taking his seat and not looking my way again. Nothing could disturb his calm.

I wanted to rage. I wanted to demand that he take me seriously. If he would just do something; spank me, fuck me. I didn't care. He just quietly ate dinner with mom.

"No'" I said flatly.

And that is the way the rest of the evening went. They ate and I stood naked. After Mr. Dietz retired mom came to me picking up my clothes. She didn't seem either to blame me or resent me. Neither did she cheer me. She seemed to accept what I was doing like it was no more than rain falling.

"Please get dressed Baby?"

I'd thrown myself at her owner. I finally accepted that is what he was to her. She didn't seem offended. Not jealous. Not excited, just accepting and kind. "He has to let you go, mom," I said.

"You don't know what you're offering. This is very dangerous for you. Please put your cloths back on and let me help you understand." In a way she was offering to give me some of the answers that I so desperately wanted, but I'd gone too far. I'd shown myself to him and nothing less than his passion, or lust, or pride, or whatever it was that made him who he is would stop me. And I knew then looking at her that she understood.

"I can't. I've got to know for myself."

She left me there. I'm certain mom could remain standing all night without sleep or a toilet break, but I couldn't. After they were well asleep I snuck to the bathroom and then back to the sofa for a quick nap. My phone alarm had me up and back in my place before he came out of his room. They ignored me as they went about their business like it was any other kink weekend for them. This was the day though and I intended to change the story this time.

Mom left first. That was unusual enough to catch my attention. Of course I had no way of knowing if he'd already filmed his grooming her that morning. I had to assume that he had. However; he produced no camera to my knowledge. I watched him like a wary marmoset. Finally he approached. I wondered what he would do now that mom was no longer here. My heart fluttered in anticipation.

"Would you like to put some clothes on," he politely asked.

I just shook my head. He turned to go heading directly for the front door. Instinctively I knew I had to follow if I hoped to succeed. Three steps out the door I remembered I was naked. I'd become so used to it and they'd not acted as if anything was out of the ordinary that I'd completely forgotten. I hesitated for only a second before walking calmly to the door he held for me. It was the front seat. He never let mom ride here. Plus she'd always held the door for him before climbing in the back seat. I was confused as we drove off.

The seat belt across my bare lap and between my naked breasts felt positively decadent. Fortunately I'm a petit so my tits weren't readily visible to other passing motorists taking some of the anxiety away. I resisted the urge to ask him where we were going and even managed to keep my eyes straight ahead. I was trying to remember all the things that I know mom learned and did and do the same, but I knew that was going to be impossible. While my thoughts wondered to all the humiliating things that he'd compelled mom to do over the years and that I'd now volunteered for he'd parked the car at our destination. It was the mall!

He knew that I'd watched the videos. He could assume rightly that I'd seen this one. How could he not know what kind of meaning this would have for me? Was I going to start right off by losing my innocence in a gangbang? He'd never repeated a scenario with mom in any of the videos. When he opened the door for me I was trembling. This wasn't like mom though. I wasn't property. He opened doors for me. I rode in the front seat. Did he have something different in mind too I wondered?

The moment of decision had come. Could I bear the public scrutiny? Cassie came to mind. I remembered how submitting to Gavin's will had empowered her to do this. But Mr. Dietz hadn't commanded anything yet. I was trying to prove that I could be just as submissive as mom. OK, the astute out there will notice that I'd repeatedly not obeyed Mr. Dietz. His eyes seemed to say he wanted this to stop. I mustered my courage and stepped out on the hot pavement barefooted. Mom's torment had to end and this was the only way to do that.

With eyes locked head on, I tender-footed it along next to him. I placed one foot in front of the next. We were at the side walk Mr. Dietz pacing me unhurriedly. Then we passed the doors. Fear and shame flamed my skin even darker than normal. Would mall security arrest me? Were my friends here? That last thought almost did me in. I stopped. I wanted to look around for familiar faces. And just like that I was frozen in place wanting to flee but not being able to force my limbs to obey. Mr. Dietz cleared his throat next to me. Out of instinct I looked at him. Unabashed affection for me radiated from his person. His eyes seemed to say, 'follow me and I'll get you through this.' He took a step. I copied him. We started moving again. Thank God!

We walked through the salon past startled women. It was at this moment that I came to realize how choreographed those videos are. These people had no expectation that a white man would walk through their midst with a naked black woman in tow. I could hear the shocked exclamations as we entered the sequestered spa station. Sue exploded into the room raging like a wet hen. "Dietz, have you lost your mind coming in during regular hours? And who is this tramp you've brought into my place. Where's Dinah" she scolded in accent tinged English? She hadn't looked at me yet.