Gabriel's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She'd not looked at me once. I stood facing Mr. Dietz waiting. When she turned to me her mouth fell open in shocked recognition. "My God! You can't mean to include her?" She looked searchingly at him. So she'd been aware of what they'd been up to. Not surprising. A small thrill ran up and down my spine at the thought she knew what would happen to me soon.

"Carson," she called him by his given name unexpectedly, "You can't do this. Take her home this instant. I'll not be a part of soiling her."

"She insists on taking her mother's place. She is choosing this path. I can only respect her right to make her own decisions, but please persuade her otherwise if you can."

Sue looked at me for a long time before saying, "When was the last time she bathed?"

A more embarrassing thing she could have said I can't think of. I blushed.

"Come with me Gabriel." I looked at Mr. Dietz and he nodded. Sue took me to a spacious room with a large bath. "Gabriel, please let me take you home. I'll get some clothes for you and..."

I was shaking my head, "I've got to take my mom's place. She has to be free of this."

Sue stopped washing me at that. Her hands are soft and she knows how to caress soothingly. The water came to just under my breasts which she cupped with the soft wash cloth. When she started again she said, "It's not like what you imagine between them. She's the very best of all of us. No one can," she paused, "well, no one is as perfect as her."

I listened. I couldn't believe how much Sue knew about mom and Mr. Dietz. So many things that were hidden from me she had been privy to for years. "Why does he do it?"

"He does it because he loves her." She could see the answer wasn't satisfying to me. "Carson loves your mom so much that he has the courage to give her exactly what she needs even though it costs him everything he desires."

I stood as she dried me, "I can't understand what that means. Why does she let him treat her so...awfully?"

"Your mom is who she is. Out of respect and gratitude for his sacrifice she gives him her best because it's all she has to offer."

Here I was getting exactly the answers that I wanted and I couldn't understand what she meant. I shook my head. "I'm not going to let mom be his property anymore."

"That isn't for you to decide. Please stop this before it goes too far."

But I wouldn't be stopped. And eventually Sue realized that. We returned to the private salon where Sue did my nails and hair herself. Except for the tarts it was exactly like mom's day. The dress was edgier than mom's was. It was bronze with a single front to the collar, backless A-line to just mid-thigh, in other words a nightclub dress. It was eerie going through the same ritual that mom had. I knew how that day was supposed to end, but there were differences and I wondered if they were enough to save me? I didn't know what salvation would look like though? Would he take me home and then take me for his own? Or not? Would we go through the whole pattern including the gangbang? Was this to be my first time with a man? Could Mr. Dietz test my resolve to see if I'd go all the way and let three randy studs fill my virgin kitty to over flowing? God, my thoughts were sick at that moment. I knew that I wanted that very thing to happen. I was steeling myself to accept being used vilely. And, oh did I want it. The only scenario that I feared was for nothing to happen.

We drove together to the club. I recognized the route. I wanted to ask him questions. I could have. I just stopped myself erroneously thinking that I had to wait to be spoken to. In my mind I made myself his; well I don't know what, sub, slave, property. The pampering had already started the excitement. Anticipation thrummed inside me. Inside at the club he took me to the dance floor just like he'd taken mom. He is a superb dancer. Song after song we spun around the floor. We looked unflinchingly in each other's eyes. Instead of finding cruel or dead eyes as I expected his were soft and sad and radiated love. What kind of man was he I wondered? And what must it be like to belong to him the way he required? I was simultaneously drawn and repelled by the implications.

And like mom's adventure everything unraveled. We excited the floor taking places at the bar. It was impossible to not be aware of the eyes taking note of me. It thrilled and excited me to be an object of lust just like mom. A man started for us. He was dark and tall with wavy black hair and leered more than smiled.

"After the dance try telling him that he can take you home and be your first for a thousand dollars," Mr. Dietz whispered in my ear.

I stared at him in shocked horror as the young man led me back to the floor. Unlike Mr. Dietz this fellow allowed his hands more freedom. One held my hand as the other curled around my waist with his fingers resting over the top of my crease. He set a fevered pace which in my distracted state I was hard pressed to keep up with. The music ended. I pulled away gently and the decidedly disappointed man turned to return me to Mr. Dietz, who was watching me. I shuddered under his penetrating scrutiny. I trembled. I knew that if I said it I'd have to follow through if the man accepted. He wasn't the one I wanted though. We were nearing the bar. Mom could do it. And then I remembered why I'd started down this road. I stopped. He looked at me hopefully. Slowly at first then gaining confidence I said, "I'm a virgin. If you'd like to take me home you can have me for a thousand dollars."

We stood looking at each other. Finally he shook his head sadly, "You are undoubtedly worth every penny, but...not tonight." He finished escorting me back to Mr. Dietz.

"Try smiling this time when you offer yourself for five hundred dollars at the hotel across the street."

This wasn't anything like I imagined it would be. He was discounting me! Another gentleman took my hand and led me back to the floor. This one was tall with short blonde hair and a well-muscled chest. He was so handsome I just fell into his arms. He pulled me close with my breasts crushed against him. His hands slid down my sides sensuously. Slow and languorously around the floor we turned. When the song ended I said quietly hoping that he'd say yes, "I'm yours for five hundred dollars across the street." He too shook his head and returned me to my escort, owner, pimp?

"One hundred dollars in the car," he whispered in my ear even as I was drawn back to the dance floor.

Again I said it. It became easier with repetition, but no less frightening, and exciting. My heart raced. I don't know which I feared more; that I'd eventually reach a price that was too irresistible, or that no one would say yes. Again I was rejected.

"Ten dollars here on the floor."

What we reached was my limit. I thanked my last partner for the dance but that was all. Back at the bar I couldn't look Mr. Dietz in the eye for shame. I was ashamed that I hadn't offered to fornicate! I was ashamed that I'd failed to obey. And ashamed that I wanted to go back and say it after all. And I was getting so very wet too.

Quietly and with tenderness he leaned close to me and softly said, "Trust is a hard thing to give. Forgive your mother for being able to give it."

I didn't know what to make of that then.

We left the club. Our next stop was the hotel. I knew and feared what must come next. I wanted Mr. Dietz to take me to his room. I wanted him to take me. I hoped that there had been enough changes in the program to mean that the ending would be different also. There were so many things that I wondered if I would be able to do. So very many things that I feared I'd be compelled to do, and the things that I knew in my dark places that I longed for him to make me do. But not for I a minute did I doubt that I would open myself to him if he wanted to take me.

At the desk the night manager looked at me as if he'd seen a ghost. "Is that her," he asked in a hoarse gasp?

Mr. Dietz simply nodded.

"Sir, please don't do this. She doesn't belong here. Please let me take her home immediately?"

"You'll have to ask her."

The night manager turned to me so earnestly and asked, "Miss this is no place for you. What he does, well, it's not safe for you. I'll have the hotel driver return you homme or to any destination you wish."

Here was another person that knew more than I did about the two closest people in my life. I started to resent being kept in the dark. He was genuinely afraid for me. His fear added to my own which in turn fueled my lust to discover what extremes I'd be capable of, so I shook my head no.

Just like that Christmas four years earlier we stood facing each other in the suite. He told me that services have prices and as I hadn't any means on me at the time to pay for Sue's ministrations some other way had to be found; hence, the offers at the club. As that failed to produce I wouldn't be able to keep the goods Sue had provided. He asked me to step out of the shoes. I expected that he'd destroy them similarly, but he didn't. He stepped behind me and unfastened the dress lifting it over my head. His fingers lightly stroked my ribs as he did. He placed both in the closet. Once again I stood naked in his presence. By now the thrill and desire had reached such a fevered pitch in me that it was a struggle not to leap into his arms. Only his personal aura of dignity kept me rooted in place. For the first time I truly felt the power of the man. He could own me completely and I'd willingly go at his command.

My body trembled with excitement. Whatever happened next I was certain that I was about to have my first sexual experience. Fear and anticipation warred in my stomach. To this day I still do not know which I truly wanted more; Mr. Dietz alone or three randy studs plowing me savagely. He left me there retreating to the bathroom. I could hear him showering and grooming. Time stretched agonizingly. When he came out in his suit with the mask I knew it would be the three. From behind he fitted a simple mask over my eyes disguising my identity and then gestured toward the adjoining door.

I was going to be made part of his sado-lifestyle. There wouldn't be any build up to the worst like with mom. He was going to the extreme immediately. I stood at the door. I knew that if I walked through there would be no going back. There would be no redemption for me. There'd be no future or identity for me any longer. I knew that the only way I could survive what was going to happen to me was to lose myself in his ego. How could any sane person do that? And how could I not go through to the other side? This was the way to free mom I kept lying to myself.

Blood was coursing through my kitty so forcefully the throbbing was a physical pain. I was slick and drooling. My nipples jutted painfully. Standing on the verge like that I had to confront my uncertainty. Was I to be my mom's savior, or Mr. Dietz' lover, or mom's lover, or an object; how was I to decide? Or would he? Fear and lust raged deep in my inner most being. He watched me. I looked in his eyes. And then I knew. If I cried enough right then he'd take me home without judgment regardless what was happening on the other side of that door. He waited for me. And right then I knew that if he wanted me to be a whore for him then I would be that whore. I stepped forward and without word he opened the door.

A gush of stifling warm air washed over me. It smelled stale and sweaty and of something else I'd not encountered before; sex. An impossibly bright light for a hotel room spilled across the floor at my feet. I had to blink to adjust to the intensity. Even before I crossed the threshold the sounds of low conversation spiked with the groans of human struggle flowed on top of the hint of music. Once inside I saw that the room was filled with naked men pulling slowly at their cocks. I stopped mesmerized, and a little fearful. Hardly any took notice of our entrance. Instead all the focus was on the bed. Stripped down to the fitted sheet and illuminated with harsh Klieg lights a knot of human flesh struggled together on the bed.

The spectacle was riveting. Terror and lust turned my stomach upside down and I could no longer tell the difference. I knew what all those men were there to do, and essentially so was I. This would not be gentle lovemaking. It would be savage fornicating. There would be no consideration for either my feelings or my inexperience that night. How could I take more than one in my untested kitty? More frightening still was the very real possibility that they'd sodomize me. I shuddered. I should have run then, but lust rooted me to the spot. Forget my fear and trepidation. In my inner most being I knew that I wanted to be just as violently used as mom was being.

Movement to my left drew my attention. A slim young man narrow in the waist and shoulders started to approach me. I turned to face him. He smiled almost warmly as he neared stroking his stiff cock. I forced myself to wait while looking him in the eye. So this was to be my first? I nearly retched knowing it wouldn't be the man I wanted. And then he stopped. His eyes focused past me as the smile faded from his lips. With a shrug he turned back to the action on the bed where he made his way ready to join in. Behind me Mr. Dietz must have refused to allow him to have me. All at once my heart soared as I realized that he'd fenced me off. Was this so he could keep me for himself? Did it meant that he treasured me more than...mom? Would he be my first after all? And would we do it right here with an audience or with mom? I wondered if I could with my mom. I too turned back to the center of attention this time with more anticipation than dread.

Far more was being imagined than had actually happened to me and what had happened was mostly of my own manufacture. I couldn't see that then. My thoughts had become completely unbalanced. The longer I remained in that room watching mom be violated the closer I came to accepting it for myself. I'd reduced myself to animal impulses. I watched man after man climb on mom and all I wanted was to be in her place.

It took some minutes after we entered the room for me to decipher the objects on the bed. As I did my shock grew. Needless to say mom was surrounded by eager men; four of them, one between her legs, one on both sides of her head, and one underneath. She was only partially visible through the press. One had his hands over both ears pulling her mouth onto his cock. Wet gagging sounds accompanied his forceful mouth fuck. On the other side waited a long penised stud smiling malignly. She was on her back so the man underneath was obviously buggering her. And the final one was rapidly pounding at her. They called her bitch, slut, whore and other awful names. When her mouth was free of cock she urged them to fuck, 'this whore slut harder.' Strings of semen crossed her stomach, chest and cheek.

Then men would take turns at her. If they started to reach climax too soon they'd approach and either unload down her throat or spray pearly ropes across her body. No one was out of service for too long as she'd take them in her mouth to restore their vigor. I watched as the stud between her legs stiffened and roared as he shot his load deep inside. I cannot explain the intensity of my shock as I watched him pull away only to see his member slip from her rectum. They both were in simultaneously. The hideousness of such an act overwhelmed my senses. A string of cum dribbled from her stretched out anus. Underneath the other fellow drove his own cock deeper into her savaged opening.

I was in disbelief that any human being could take that kind of abuse and yet here was mom not only doing that very thing but reveling in it. As soon as he pulled free another took his place thankfully taking aim only at her kitty. The spent man walked to the other side and drove his softening soiled cock right down her throat. Likewise she cleaned every one of them regardless of what orifice they'd used.

But the most disturbing aspect of the scene was not how varied was the use but mom's actual condition. Her legs were tied bent with her heels firmly against her ass. Furthermore, the ropes were arranged to keep her legs bent at the hips and spread. She had no way of closing or defending her secret places. Her arms were likewise tied to her torso preventing any voluntary movement on her part. Later I saw that her arms were also crossed behind her back and tied there also. In every way she was totally helpless and at the mercy of this room full of rampant men.

Helpless she was indeed to affect anything that transpired. They turned her and posed her as they saw fit. Sometimes they lay on top of her. Others would prop her on her knees and viciously sodomize her already gaping hole. Her face would be in a guy's lap with his cock forced passed her tonsils. Still later she'd be picked up and sandwiched between two standing men. All of them pounded away at her undefended orifices emptying their nut sacs over and over again inside her body.

Throughout mom shouted encouragement. She begged for them to do the worst to her. She called herself those horrible names. Over and over she beseeched them to fill her with their cum.

Inside I was shattered. The totality of mom's depravity overwhelmed all that I thought that I knew about her. This was the raw and unedited version of the things that I'd seen on their website. She was out of her mind in a frenzy of wantonness. This is her reward! I'd never understood that it could be this way.

The debauchery continued. I had no sense of time passing in any normal way. Only the shifts from position to position marked any kind of transition. Imperceptibly at first studs started drifting away spent and exhausted. Even mom started showing signs of running down. Eventually on what I later was to learn was Mr. Dietz' signal the last of them erupted over mom painting her with a last sticky hot streamer of jizz. She lay panting and semi-conscious.

Mr. Dietz drew close behind me. I'd lost track of my place in the events as they unfolded. In a way I was as emotionally exhausted as mom was physically. My defenses were completely eroded. Suddenly I was on high alert. My body surged with adrenaline. What was to be my part now that the show was over so to speak. Oh! how wrong I was. The camera men shut down their lights. Everyone was exiting. But the real drama was about to commence.

"Kneel down here between your mother's legs please." he whispered close to my ear his breath soft and warm against my suddenly cooling flesh.

I moved to obey. I can't say that there was any conscious thought on my part. I'd entered a sort of fugue simply following whatever impulse acted on me from without. Mom lay sideways on the bed near the edge. Her tortured limbs still bound securely. She watched me as I slowly knelt where he had instructed only a foot now between my mom's kitty and I. I'd dreamed not so very many nights ago about being in this very position. The dream had been more sensual, but here I was. Mom said nothing.

"Gabriel, lick the semen out of your mother's vagina."

That should have been an insane utterance, but at that moment though it seemed the most natural of things for him to say. Her kitty was heavily glazed with cum dripping from her labia, thighs smeared thoroughly, and sperm flowing continuously from her abused and open sex. I marveled at the sight. But I did not move to comply.

I don't know what stopped me then nor can I tell you even now. I was exactly where I'd both dreamed of being and worked so hard to be. And still I could not bring myself to do it.

"Just lean a little further forward with your tongue out Gabriel and you can catch the cum draining from her rectum."

That was when I broke. I covered my face with my hands and wept bitterly. Neither of them said anything. For a long time the room was filled only with my tears. I was utterly crushed and defeated. Eventually I heard them moving. I kept my face covered still weeping in shame. I had no real thoughts any more. There were only the tears and the shame and the aborted lust. And the failure.