All Comments on 'Gaelic Goddess'

by Glaze72

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story!

All I can say is more.... And you might consider turning it into a movie script.

LadyVeraDLadyVeraDover 6 years ago

A fantastic story! Really enjoyable read!

kuhpa01kuhpa01over 6 years ago
Vicious Female

My goodness, this guy better be real careful in the future. He told her to hit him with that cookie sheet, hard enough to hurt. So, she hauls off and SMASHES his FACE in with it, breaking nose, cheeks, and teeth! "Say my name, Bitch! And get it right!"

Other than that little exercise in righteous fury from an insulted goddess, this was really top notch story telling. I look forward to more from you in future. Many thanks.

arrowglassarrowglassover 6 years ago
What a great tale!

I will look for more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another

Another excellent tale! Remind me not to piss off my goddess. Thank you for this one. Five Stars!

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Powerful

I have so many questions about the radical ways his life has changed.

His mother

The Bar exam

His plans to do good as an attorney

The Estate

???

SuggestionSuggestionover 6 years ago
Chapter 2?

There are lots of places this story good go as they learn the idiosyncracies of their lives, Chicago corruption, corporate greed, and maybe even the supernatural! I hope you will give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

two amazing stories in as many days, thank you for the gift of your writing

ender2k2kender2k2kover 6 years ago
Great story

That was awesome. Thanks for sharing.

ReaderReaderficReaderReaderficover 6 years ago
sweeet

OMG this is amazing please let there be more and soon

vknorrisvknorrisover 6 years ago
I hope there will be more of this story.

You have held my attention thru these two stories. Please do not stop now. Too many loose ends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow!

Really, really good story and exceptionally well written! 5 stars, for sure!

44chicken44chickenabout 6 years ago
Wonderful!

Thank you for such a great story! Good characters, really well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Spectacular

The Technician has some competition now, in Celtic-themed stories.

5*!

John

AlkymistAlkymistabout 6 years ago
Very well done

A great mix of erotica and mythology. I hope you keep it going as a series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent t

One of the best I have read.

AxelottoAxelottoabout 6 years ago
That would have been a good story on ANY site...

... not just an erotic stories site.

Great story, six stars for sure.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623about 6 years ago
Awesome, just awesome!!

I can't get over the wonderful stories we have for this Valentine's Day! It's as if we were being given a gift of not just sex stories, but some of the best erotic stories I have read on this site to date! Please keep writing, I truly enjoy your work and have read most of the stories with the exception of Balance. I haven't found the time just yet, but I will.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

Splendid tale of erotic fantasy

I’d like to see the movie

taco1085taco1085about 6 years ago
holy moly

what a great story... i hope you follow it up... what adventures, not just with her family and the two of them. but what of traveling the world after he passes the bar and helping mother earth. Now that would be another story... mother earth, and the two of them. oh the stories that could be made of that... lol.. thank you...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Great story. When you got to the part about the damage the grandfather had done to her body, it gave me physical pain. Which made the rest of the story all the sweeter.

Five stars, keep up the good work.

Horseman68Horseman68almost 6 years ago
Great Little Story.

Really enjoyed reading this great story. The dialogue was exceptional, written with just the right touch. Bravos.

illwindillwindalmost 6 years ago

I was enjoying the story, but there was a shift in the tone that I wasn't wild about. Around the time she hits him with the cookie sheet it suddenly felt like I was reading the script for a zany sitcom. There had been humor before that, but after that point it became a bit silly; if only when compared with what came before it.

Not a bad story by any means, just not one of my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story, great writing.

The plot flowed easily and the characters built convincingly. I'd like a little more. Actually, several more chapters would be better!

c50chrisc50chrisover 5 years ago
Really enjoyed this

Lovely story. Good, believable characters.

I copied one of the "anonymous" posts:

"The plot flowed easily and the characters built convincingly. I'd like a little more. Actually, several more chapters would be better!"

Yes - more please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Imagination

Your stories are all so very different and show real imagination. Thank you for them, and please write more.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 5 years ago
A wonderful story!

Out of the ashes of pain, they find love! Wonderfully done! Thank you!

Glaze72Glaze72about 4 years agoAuthor
If you enjoyed my story...

You can find it on my personal website, along with a lot more, at www.alanachurch.com!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Holy Fuck

Your writing is literally heads and shoulders above 100% of all the other stories on this website. Amazing. I'd never thought I'd find a story of this calibre on this website.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good! Good! Amazing!

I wish there is more!

I want to see how Tom's mother will react to his new beautiful wife and her new daughter-in-law! Did Tom even introduced Rhiannon to her before they did the ritual?

Are they going to do a normal wedding after this? This story just got me so intrigued!

Good job!

tedibabytedibabyabout 3 years ago

Great storytelling! You are a wonderful writer.

The story flowed smoothly. Rhiannon and Tom were well done. The nod to Tolkien was greatly appreciated. I will request another chapter, regrettably I have read your comments. But it never hurts to ask.

Thank you,

tedi

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Simply a beautiful story. Thank you.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Fantastic story, l put off reading this forever, didn’t think l’d like it. How wrong l was.

Terrific tale well worth 5/5. Thank u author.

taco1085taco1085over 2 years ago

I really wish you had expanded this story, could you imagine, Tom going to her homeworld and living there to find out she is pregnant with a daughter. Could you imagine tom being made love to by the mother while the daughter is made love to by the dad? So Many possibilities, following up with the couple from the market to see if the daughter becomes a priestess of her order. So many possibilities, Tom passing the bar and saving lands that her people feel are sacred and winning. How he would be a popular man in their nation, Maybe one day Tom and Rihanna marry and something special happens and he becomes Immortal....would you consider it plz..

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 2 years ago

ANY story that references Saturday Night Live and has that lawyer joke at the end is just brill!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You have an incredible gift of writing adorable women. Beautiful story!

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69about 2 years ago

You tell the images of my dreams !!!

dbsidedbsidealmost 2 years ago

What do you call a thousand lawyers at the bottom on the ocean?

A good start.

Nicely written 👌

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 2 years ago

Really enjoyed the story, hot, sexy with some magic folklore thrown in. I've just got to hit-pick several things, which didn't distract from the story, but inquiring minds want to know. When Rhiannon first appeared to Tom, she was naked, but it wasn't until later when she opened her robe that she didn't have nips or a pussy. Now come Tom didn't notice that right away?

When Tom's mother left, her note said to call her when he got up. He didn't and she never called him to find out why?

What happened to the grandfather's holdings and wealth? Did Tom get any of it, not that he needed it now?

Just some things that need to be cleared up so I can sleep at night without worrying, lol. Great story, thanks

UncertainTUncertainTalmost 2 years ago

I should have made this a favourite the first time I read it, it's taken ages to find it again.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[27.11.22]

I reread this every month or so.

11/10!!!!!

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

Love the story, it is very good. AAAAAA++++++

getthephenomgetthephenomover 1 year ago

Another 5 🌟 story by the author. Love how they mix the supernatural and erotica so beautifully. I generally prefer Incest stories, but am so glad that made an exception for this story.

RRC2RRC2over 1 year ago

This is a wonderful story, extremely well told.

THANKS

striker24striker24about 1 year ago

Stupid pussy boy (who is mentally challenged) jerks himself off rather than having fun with her. Submissive little bitch.

muskyboymuskyboy12 months ago

So good, loved it. Thanks 5/5! Can't wait for the final chapter.

boobfuckerboobfucker11 months ago

Incredible and beautiful story. You are very talented, thank you so much!!!

Fritz_WFritz_W9 months ago

Very well done. Thank you very much for sharing.

Is there a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I like the story, but you really went with the word salad on this one, trying to channel your inner Chaucer?

KerrionKerrion7 months ago

Excellently told, though I must agree with some of the other commentors that there are too many items left open for it to end at this point. His bar exam and subsequent practice, the couple Rhiannon blessed and their daughter, his mother and the call that never happened, the will of his grandfather and holdings there in, if Rhiannon and Tom get married and have a son, if the son falls for the blessed couples daughter (does she become priestess?), having the entry to Tir-na-nog become a protected area, or using the resources from his grandfathers estate to buy it and build a home there in the mortal realm to protect it for as long as his family lives there and owns it, bringing Rhiannon 'home' without crossing the barrier into the realm of the immortals? All these and more should be closed out for the story... their children taking over in the mortal world while he becomes her husband and enters the immortal world with his wife? The story deserves to have these and any other open items closed out.... even with just a short story Epilog edition... but a full story would be better. :)

MardracMardrac6 months ago

Agree with others need more on thw bar and the woman and his future job

cutedaddy69cutedaddy694 months ago

The problem with stories this good is always the same: what are my five stars if i have warranted them before to lesser stories? In hindsight i rated those too high, you're demonstrating.

Thanks, seriously, great work, and thought provoking.

unclebeardyunclebeardy4 months ago

The answer for 'cutedaddy69' is to Favourite the story.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

For the second time I have used this website for erotica, finding a beautiful story instead. A very pleasant surprise. Thank you, this was incredible.

Hugo999Hugo99924 days ago

Thoroughly enjoyed this story

Lobosolo51Lobosolo514 days ago

Enjoyed it this time as much as the first time I read it. (Although you still have a few typos - such as "feel" instead of "feet"). Thanks. Doug (Lobosolo51)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGlaze72@Glaze72
3410 Followers
Hello All: Update as of May 2023. I have had people reach out to me regarding sequels to stories that I have posted on here, so let me address those first: "Mary's Innocent Passion." This is titled "Innocent Passion" on my page on Smashwords and my personal website. No seque...

SIMILAR Stories