All Comments on 'Gail'

by SouthCoastSurfer

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Stand-alone

Did you like it? Are you curious whether it was Hubby, or the dominant Ex she thought about earlier, or even a complete stranger? Do you expect a Ch.2 to explain everything? HA!

I predict the fun for Sweetie Gail in this tale (the uncertainty) will ALSO be the fun for the readers! Many, if not most, will hate that this is a stand-alone! So do I! But my perverse side (do any of us in LIT have one of THOSE?) will actually really appreciate the irony and uncertainty! Excellent job! 5*

PS: I will be very happy to be wrong - and promise to read Chs.2-17 avidly!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very erotic. Especially since only the author knows who fucked her.

What I would like too see is the next day and no one knows who the mystery person is.

midgalbjmidgalbjalmost 12 years ago
MMMM

Good story,very erotic. Who was it? maybe not knowing is better?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

So this was the best climax she ever had and with a stranger no less. I dont rate the hubbies chances of satisfying the wife ever again. She will want/need this again it won't matter if the husband wants to play or not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
To the previous commenter

"She" wont want/need anything in the future. She has no future. She is a fictional character and doesn't really exist.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
Mutuality

@ Dear Anon I would like to hear this (imagined characters) after revenge stories!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
5*****s Because

it is exceptionally erotic for writings on this site (most are more porn than erotic), and contains and sustains the suspense factor displayed by most of the writers of short stories classics.

mitchfrenmitchfrenover 11 years ago
very, very good

erotic suspense at its finest. Well done!

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 11 years ago
Good writing and it is erotic...

...but continues the exposition of British men fascinated by someone else giving their wife the best sex. Very strange.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just another

Just another gutter slut story. Wonder what she would do if her husband had a lover?

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
1ST A LITTLE TEASE

then a big double please, TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
#2 YOU WONDER WHERE THE FELLOW WENT

and who in the hell was he. TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Excellent Garbage

Great writing talent but a shit story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yeah Pete - just the Brits.

Because we'd be hard-pressed to find a similar fantasy story written by an American. Fucking idiot.

Enjoyed this 4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What fun

I took my wife to a party where she got very drunk and was allowing a guy to grope her. I watched for while then nodded for him to come to me while she went the toilet. I told him she was my wife and said he could fuck her. He couldn’t believe his luck. When she came back in he got her go to the garden with him and as I helped we got her panties off and he had her on a lounger. She really wasn’t aware of who was fucking her but I loved seeing his cock sliding in and out of her. The next day she asked if I had shagged her at the party and I told no she did it with another guy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous