Gail and Lucinda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1historian
1historian
51 Followers

Kurt walked naked to the bathroom. He was not very large, that is, not very tall; but as a male of the species, he was well endowed. His uncircumcised penis swung from side to side as he walked. He smiled to himself, as he remembered the first time his mom saw him naked as a mature adult. She had arched her eyebrow and whistled softly, "Damn."

That thought brought on a dramatic rise and stiffening of his cock. His erection actually slapped his belly now, as he continued to the bathroom. His was a 'shower' and not a 'grower'. His flaccid member was as long as his erection; however, when it stiffened the angle changed dramatically, and it grew much thicker, but not longer.

He had noticed during puberty how his father's manhood was tiny by comparison. He had felt sorry for his mom until his friends educated him about growers and showers. Well, more like, demonstrated, as naked boys do play in high school. At first, it was just, "Let's compare," then, morphing into group masturbation sessions.

Those memories brought his hand to his penis as he closed his eyes and stroked his erection. Startled, he realized he was still in the hallway, so he moved quickly to enter the bathroom. That panicked realization caused his erection to lose some of its fervor.

-- Gail --

Gail had caught just a brief glimpse of her naked and sexually aroused son before the bathroom door closed behind him. Automatically one hand found her right breast and squeezed it while the other found her clit, which had stiffened in a disturbingly rapid manner; to her horror, she also discovered her vagina was wet!

Blushing to the core of her being, Gail turned on her heel, rushed to her bedroom and threw herself on her bed; horrified at her reaction to seeing her son! Waves of memories of Wolf struggled to overwhelm the vision she had just had of Kurt.

Gradually her deep love and fond memories of Wolfie won out. Like a drug, these memories intoxicated her; and unlike the recent memories, these current ones were highly sensual.

Memories of Wolfie as a lover came to the fore for the first time since his demise. With no guilt, her mind and body luxuriate in memories, not of individual events, but of his selfless manner with her in intimate moments. Unlike any man she had known before, and Wolf had not been the first by any means, nor to her guilt, the last. Teenage boys, men she picked up in bars, her first husband, and an on again off again with a professor; none of them equaled the attention he paid to her needs.

Her mind now wandered to a condensed sexual autobiography. This was a deliberate sensual indulgence. She carefully removed her robe and nightgown got under the covers, and for the first time in years entertained thoughts that encouraged masturbatory fantasies.

Her first orgasm was at fifteen, when her first high school boyfriend rubbed her pussy through her panties on the couch in her parents' living room! They had been kissing for a long time, and she felt her panties getting wet. Reflexively, she brought her knees together, then thought, "What the hell," and, instead, spread her legs, whispering to her young man, "It is okay, I want you to touch me... there." She was clumsy, but she was nearly there from the extended kissing and hugging. It was such a sweet release that first time! Nothing dramatic, but a slow wet outpouring of pent-up desire. It left her exhausted, and her young man open mouthed in awe, of what he thought, he had done. He was part of the drama, but not the principal player.

Other boyfriends came and went through high school; most were nice guys, but often the relationship did not progress sexually beyond a good night kiss. For a while, she dated a few of the 'bad boys'. While definitely more fun, they were often very aggressive physically, and she soon learned a quick knee to the groin solved a lot of problems.

She still craved men even after some very bad dates. She took the matter of her sexual satisfaction into her own hands... not literally, because she found touching herself while alone, unsatisfying. Long kissing sessions were the way to prepare, and if the boy could not provide the release she needed, she would spread her legs and rub her wet panties covered pussy on his leg, until she achieved orgasm.

Often at the end of a date night there was some negotiation: if the boy wanted 'something', he had to do 'something' for her first. "Ugh, high school," Gail thought. Those first memories got her wet, but there were others that would put her to sleep...

Fast forward to after high school, she got a job in the Smith College Science Library. The science librarian, an imposing tall woman in her 60s, took Gail under her wing. Gail worshipped that woman, and she set a standard that none of her future bosses would come close to matching. The social opportunities for a young woman in her position were excellent. Her dating opportunities had a wider, more promising pool. The men were more imaginative and experienced. She also had more interesting girlfriends in her co-workers.

"Damn," Gail told her memory, "skip that, get to the hot stuff." She finally gave up in frustration. This is why masturbating wasn't ever a substitute; she needed people. She pulled the covers closer and fell right to sleep.

-- Lucinda --

Lucinda did not contact Gail for another week. In fact, she did not even think about Gail until the evening before the day she did call her. It was one of her coping-with-life skills, one thing at a time, don't worry or think about something until you have to. There had been enough fires to put out figuratively on the farm, in her family, and on the job: several visits from the vet to deal with sick cows; one of her daughters' financial difficulties.

Of concern was the slow progress the new hires are making in her department. Over the last three years, all of her experienced staff had either moved or retired. The new hires were fine people, but had a hard time dealing with the nature of work in her area, the library and the college.

The idea that it was time to contact Gail came to Lucinda as she soaked in her deep clawfoot tub... draining away the day's tension with wet, hot relief. Unlike Gail, she had no hang-ups about touching herself. As far as Lucinda cared, it was part of self-care; like eating in moderation, rarely consuming alcohol, and getting a good night's sleep.

The hot, wet embrace of the bathwater relaxed and aroused her at the same time. Being very goal oriented, it was not necessary for Lucinda to create an erotic fantasy; her own feelings of arousal were enough, as the heated immersion of her lower body and her practiced fingers, quickly accomplished her goal. Taking a deep breath, she completely submerged herself, testing how long she could hold her breath. This transition from sensual pleasure to playfulness was often part of her evening routine.

-- Gail and Lucinda --

"How has it been with you, Gail?"

"I'm good. What have you been up to Lucinda?"

"Oh you know, the usual craziness."

"I know all about crazy."

"Pray tell."

"I'm just so lonely here, Lucinda."

"Isn't Kurt still there?"

Gail replies, "Yes... and he has been great. We have all our meals together. He's busy rehearsing for his next dance gig, so he's commuting about once a week. He ends up spending a long weekend in Syracuse.

"But I miss someone my age to talk to. And just the physical presence of an older person I know well," Gail says, stifling back a sob.

Concerned, Lucinda asks, "You okay, Gail?"

"Not really. I sleep all right, but I have weird dreams where I wake up sobbing. I started drinking an extra glass of wine after dinner. Can I tell you something, you have to promise NEVER to tell anyone else."

"Of course, Gail. Whatever you want, it's kept between us. I won't share it with anyone," Lucinda answers, now curious of her friend.

"It has been a year since Wolf passed. I am still mad at him for leaving me alone. But for the first time since, I am just overwhelmed by sexual fantasies... even for my own son. Lucinda, I have tried relieving my tensions myself... you know what I mean; but that has never worked for me, at least not when I am by myself."

"I hope you're not asking for help from me with that."

"Oh God, no!" exclaimed Gail, "I'm sorry if I gave you that impression." I just needed to share... and I am closer to you than anyone else who isn't family. I can't share this with family."

"Well I am so sorry, too, Gail. I'm sorry I can't help give you what you need."

"Oh Lucinda, don't put it that way. If I could just have a meal with a friend on occasion; go out for coffee, anything."

"Gail, please don't sound so desperate; of course, I can be there for you."

-- Lucinda --

Lucinda's limited capacity for empathy led her to see the world through her own peculiar lens. Hence, her interpretation of Gail's distress was that Gail was desperate for cock. Lucinda, herself, would never put it that crudely; and if put to the test, she would say she loved her husband dearly. However, if you reduced that claim to its basic level, you would find that Lucinda defined love as the interaction with one who possessed male genitalia.

At some level, she understood same sex attraction, especially in males. After all, there were two cocks in the equation. That very thought brought an increased wetness to her usually moist area.

Well she was not sharing Darryl. The less complicated the better. She had briefly met the bachelor brother of a co-worker; he had some connection with Home Depot, so she could use that as an excuse for needing his contact information.

-- Tom --

"Lucinda... you do know I am retired from Home Depot."

"Well yes, I realize that now. But, perhaps you could still advise Gail on some projects she is contemplating."

"Okay, perhaps it would be best if I contacted Gail directly so she doesn't get the impression that I am any kind of expert."

-- Tom and Gail --

"Hi Gail, this is Tom B."

"Oh yes, Lucinda said you are a building project consultant from Home Depot."

"I am afraid Lucinda has greatly oversold my expertise."

"So you don't work for Home Depot?"

"Not anymore, I retired two years ago," replied Tom.

"What was Lucinda thinking? I really need advice on new appliances and some updating to my kitchen."

"Well, I have extensive experience selling appliances; I have some strong opinions on various brands," Tom confidently sold himself, "and I have worked with the renovation department at Home Depot."

An impressed Gail says, "Well it sounds like you could still help me out. What do you charge for a consultation?"

"I wouldn't charge; I would just do it as a favor."

"Well if you are driving up from Westfield, at least let me make you lunch."

"Alright, how is Saturday at 10:00am for you?"

Gail ends the conversation, "That's fine, see you then."

-- Gail and Lucinda --

"So Gail, how did it go?"

"What do you mean?"

"How did it go with Tom?"

"Oh, that. He was nice,..gave me some good insight into modern appliances and what to expect if I have Home Depot renovate our... I mean, my kitchen."

"Cool, have you decided what you are going to do now?"

"I am thinking of inviting Tom over for dinner."

Lucinda exclaims, "Gail! I meant your kitchen!"

"The kitchen was the reason I had him come over; but he was so nice, so polite, so willing to listen; yet so sure of his own opinions, I am sure he thought I was crazy because I practically drooled on him."

"Are you sure this is the right thing?" tentatively asks Lucinda.

"I really don't know, but I will find out Saturday."

-- Epilogue --

Although Gail and Lucinda exchanged pleasantries on occasion after that phone call...neither shared intimate details of their lives from that moment forward.

1historian
1historian
51 Followers
12