Gail Meets Judy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the meantime, Gail was getting stuffed as per her request. Her eyes had rolled back in her head and she held on to Tony's midsection for dear life as she built up to another one of those near-death orgasms. Tony did his best to lick mom's clit and Judy's cock at the same time, adding fuel to the pussy bonfire.

Both ladies reached out to each other and held hands as they cried out in nearly simultaneous release. Time to switch partners! Frank took a break as I flipped Barb over and positioned myself between her thighs. I hope he didn't stretch her out too much...ahhhh, still nice and tight. I watched as Tony lay his mother on her back, kissing his way up from her toes to the altar of her perfect puffy pussy. He had finally returned to the place of his birth.

"Oh, Tony...Yesss! Suck my clit baby boy! Make mommy cum with your tongue! Sooooo goood....I'm...I'm.....ohhhhhhhhTonnnnnyyyyyyy!" Tony has some talent in that tongue, he made her squirm...teasing her as she cried out his name. She clutched his hair, pulling his face deep into her spasming vulva. His tongue penetrated her depths as she rode his face. When she had finished, Tony was glowing with pride at having made his mom cum so hard.

"Now you have to fuck me, Tony. Make love to the woman that gave you life. I want to feel you come in me, I don't care how long you last....I want your cum deep in my pussy!"

Judy grabbed Tony's cock and guided it between Gail's lips while rubbing her clit with her thumb. He slid in effortlessly, filling his mother and causing her to scream his name again.

"Tonnyyyyy...I love youuuu....fuck mommy hard! Yessss! Slam my pussy! Make me.....Ohh....yesssss...ggrrrahhhhhhh! Yes! Yes! Harderrrrrr! My boy is making me cuuuuummmmmm! ARRRRRRRGHHHHHHHH!"

Hearing his mother scream his name pushed Tony over the edge..he screamed, "Mooommmmmmmm! I'm cummmmming with you! OHHHHHMommmmmm...I looooove youuuuuu!"

They ground their pelvises together as Tony unleashed a torrent of semen into his mother. Finally spent, he held her and kissed her face as they both cried, overcome with love for each other. We had witnessed something wonderful here. This wasn't sex...this was the ultimate expression of love. There wasn't a dry eye in the room as we watched them hold each other.

They continued to hold each other and watched as the rest of us took our turns pounding Barbara. Bab's was getting it from every end..literally. Judy was in her pussy, Frank was trashing her rear end and I was getting the best blowjob I've ever had. DP'd and spit-roasted at the same time, Babs was in her glory...trying to scream with a mouthful of cock...losing her mind every time the two boys thrusting would coincide. I fired my load down her hungry throat and fell backward...almost sitting on Judy's face.

I crawled over to Gail and Tony and asked if Gail wanted to get DP'd.

"Oh hell yes! I want My baby boy to fuck my ass while you fill my twat. I want it hard....as hard as you can. I wanna feel what Barbara is feeling."

Luckily, I was still hard so I was able to keep her pussy happy while Tony lubed up in preparation for a trip down Gail's dirt road. Tony, having a thin cock, slid into her bottom with ease. We worked out a rhythm with me going in as Tony was coming out....I could feel the head of his cock rubbing against mine with every pass. It was driving us all wild. After ten minutes, my cock was still hard and over-sensitive to the point of pain. It wouldn't go down, the THC was kicking. I could neither cum nor take the stimulation anymore, so I plunged into her with every bit of my strength causing her to scream more of her particular brand of unintelligible nonsense. She looked as though she would pass out. Mercifully, Tony unloaded into her ass as she came. I pretended to come and pulled out, nearly in tears from the overstim pain. I took off for the bathroom to run cold water over my painful stone-hard dick. It took ten minutes of uncomfortably cold water to get the fucker to go limp. Next time, I'll take less THC.

The party proceeded long into the wee hours of the morning, amidst much screaming and acts of perversion. I did get to suck Judy off, though I couldn't get but half of it in my mouth without choking. The gang cheered and clapped as I gulped down Judy's last load of the night. Judy said I'd need to practice a bit, but she was confident that, soon, I'd be able to deep throat the whole thing. Practice makes perfect....

Morning dawned with a raging nor-easter, dumping six inches of snow on the quiet New Hampshire town. That much snow would shut down every state south of New Jersey, here, we call it a dusting. I made pancakes with honey and fresh whipped cream for breakfast. We ate by the fireplace and watched the raging storm through the glass solarium walls. There's nothing so calming as the sound of crackling logs in the fireplace. Irish coffee, good friends, life doesn't get much better than this. But now that we're all able to embrace our previously hidden sexuality, it will probably get much more interesting.

FIN!

12