Gail Tests Bryan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter and I were still stretched out, his behind raised on the cushion. Watching Gail's behind as she walked across the room brought on a flood of memories. I recalled our school days when she would rise from the couch in my apartment. Inevitably she would blush when I looked at her nakedness. What happened to her sweet innocence, I thought. The first time I ever saw her, in the school library, with four or five people still sitting around studying at 8:30 in the evening. When our eyes met I could see her blushing from clear across a rather large room.

When Gail returned she was wearing one of Peter's long terry robes. Peter and I were sitting up, naked. Gail was smiling softly, her face glowing. She bent in front of me and placed her left hand behind my head and kissed me, passionately, tongues intertwined, wet. It was a long kiss, and it surprised me. When we finished Peter broke the silence. "You know," he said while looking at Gail, "I've never seen a couple married as long as you have been, still so very into kissing."

Gail smiled, pleased. When we were all silent for some thirty seconds, she added, "I need for him to kiss me... it's reassuring."

'Reassuring,' I thought. Another surprise. Gail never ever talks with anyone about our shared intimacies, or marriage. Her words were always, "it's ours, too precious to share."

Peter smiled kindly at Gail. "Gail," he said, "you are the most feminine and sensuous woman I have known. In my mind, you'll live forever just as you are now." The room crackled with the passion Peter lay bare as he spoke. Gail looked at him and raised an eyebrow questioningly, "Better not let Phyllis hear that," she said with a smile, lightening the intensity of the moment with her comment.

We dressed and made ready to return to our hotel. Peter insisted on driving us, though a taxi could have been at his apartment building in minutes. He had invited us to stay the night but I declined, knowing for certain where that would lead.

When we were in our room within a matter of minutes we were in bed. Gail moved close to me. I pushed my left arm under her and she cuddled her head to my shoulder. I knew she needed reassurance that I was not upset. "You looked beautiful tonight, love."

She whispered into my shoulder, "Did you enjoy it."

"Huumph" I sounded, ready to comment that she was the one enjoying it. I thought better. "Yes," I answered. "But you enjoyed it too...really enjoyed it," I emphasized.

Gail's head moved, nodding a yes, then a moment later she added, "Ri, that was the most intense orgasm."

"Yes, you were trembling, I felt it, saw it," and I felt her head nod.

The next morning while we were still in bed Gabriella called. She chatted with Gail for ten or fifteen minutes, and they shared a few laughs. Gail handed me the telephone and Gabriella greeted me. "Hello lover," she said, "what are you wearing." I laughed and played along, "I'm naked," I lied.

"Oh the way you entice me," Gabriella laughed. Then she asked, "Is that a good word, entice."

"Yes I think that's perfect the way you used it," adding, "your English is growing."

"Is that all that is growing?" She asked.

"Gabriella" I mockingly scolded, "my wife is lying beside me."

"Tell me," she said, " Have you ever been on the Black Sea?"

I collected my thoughts, "No, but I've heard it is always beautiful and goes from quaint to primitive. Why?"

"I'm not sure yet, but I think that's our surprise destination. Doesn't sound too elegant to me," she said. She sounded disappointed.

I tried to collect my thoughts, and then I commented, "That's different. But, if we stay on the Gabbiano, it will be elegant."

I heard Gabriella snort a "Hummmp," then quietly add, "yes Rian, I guess you're right."

Gail and I ordered breakfast in bed. It could have been lunch. She looked so beautiful. Her sleepy look was half the afterglow of the sex. No makeup. Her hair slightly tousled. She moved on her side and lay her head on my left shoulder, just beneath my chin.

"Thank you," Gail said.

"You are welcome, and I thank you," I responded, emphasizing 'you'. No other words were necessary.

We lazed the day away. In the afternoon we shopped. I bought a pair of Lacoste tennis shorts. I tried to convince her to buy a skimpy white see through tennis skirt but she wouldn't consider it. I should have known. Gail took her tennis as seriously as I did.

That evening we dined again with Peter. It was a friendly atmosphere. Nothing said about last night except the once or twice I caught Peter starring at Gail, enchanted. She had on a dark red silk dress. Actually pretty long compared to other dresses she owned. But it clung to her like skin. When we left the hotel I asked Gail is she was wearing underwear. She said yes, but I couldn't tell. She wore no bra, and you could tell.

What made her look enchanting, I thought, was that she was wearing bright red lipstick, and no other makeup. Her red painted toes, sticking out of backless sandals, her red nails, and the lipstick, did the trick. Over coffee after dinner we all talked about many things, strangely enough quite a bit of politics. Gail and Peter, both being Americans talked much about their country and political matters. I contributed as a lover of America with an outsider's viewpoint.

We declined Peters invite to his apartment, returning to the hotel and to bed. We had late morning tennis plans. Gail slid beside me into bed in a T shirt. I soon touched her and confirmed she had no underwear on.

As I ran my hand ever so lightly across her vagina from one thigh to another, we talked. Again the intensity of last night came into conversation. Gail agreed it was intense and said, "I wish I didn't enjoy it..." the rest unfinished.

"That's the object, I suggested. "Enjoying it."

It was quiet for thirty seconds. "Don't you feel jealous?" Gail asked.

"Honestly, yes. But more over my not being the one that..."


Gail interrupted. "That's what I mean, that someone else is giving me the pleasure."

Suddenly a truth struck me. I recalled that I had imagined her orgasm last night as especially intense. That troubled me. Why was someone else able to give her such pleasure, I was jealous. After some thought I realized, though her orgasm was intense, it was no more then other equally earth shattering orgasms she experienced. It was simply the right time. Emotions and energy pent up during the year, found their release. And it happened when she was relaxed, comfortable with the people.

Gail wondered why I had stopped talking. I started to piece together our lives, before each so called 'earth shattering' event that I could recall. The business pressures, family demands, her mother asking for visits, my father and his endless national celebrations and family reunions, and too, our personal issues from time to time. I shared my thoughts with Gail. Now it was her turn to think. Finally she opined, "You know Ri, mostly I'm so thankful that you're as open as you are, but sometimes," she paused, "sometimes I'm not happy that you've started me on this road."

Now it was my turn to think.

We showered and dressed for tennis and drove to the club, ready, even excited to play on the famous Monte Carlo clay courts. Gail and I played singles. People watched a few minutes at a time. For the last ten or fifteen minutes of our hour, a man watched our play. When we were finished he commented on our play. He was American. We exchanged a few words and he asked if by chance we would be interested in another game. He said his wife could get there in twenty minutes. Gail was willing to play now, but not inclined to wait. I wound up playing a three set match with him and Gail returned to the hotel with our car. Our new friend, Dennis, would drop me off.

About forty five minutes later the match was over and Dennis dropped me off at the hotel. I told him we were leaving soon so no arrangements were made for another match. I rode the elevator to our room and to my surprise, Gail and Peter were on the balcony. The balcony sliding door was almost closed so I guessed, with the noise from outside, they didn't hear me enter. Peter was seated in the lounge chair and Gail was handing him a small bottle of Perrier and a glass with ice. She was still wearing her tennis dress. Gail sat on the edge of the low balcony table facing his chair. At one point Peter reached out and momentarily touched her knees, other than that, it looked quite innocent. I watched from near the door for two or three minutes, then I made my entrance.

I joined them for a few minutes then excused myself to shower. It was about as fast a shower as I have had. When I was back on the balcony, Gail went to shower. As she walked away she said, "Peter was waiting in the lobby when I returned," and feigning indignation she added, "He invited himself over for lunch." Peter and I laughed at Gail's not very successful act at being annoyed.

I followed Gail back toward the bedroom to get a hand towel to further dry my hair. She didn't see me behind her and as she neared the bathroom, still walking, she started to lift her tennis dress. She was without underwear. I was dazed by the implication. I let her turn into the bathroom before I approached and when I entered she had just stepped into the WC.

As I made my way back to the balcony I wondered, 'Why would she take off her underwear if she were entertaining him. Was she actually entertaining him? Is this going to happen at every turn?"

Just as we were about to leave for lunch, we received a call from Gabriella. She was with Giancomo, and he asked to speak with me. We exchanged niceties, "Adriano," he said, pronouncing my name in the Italian manner, without the H, "How would you feel if we did not fly down to Portugal?"

"It wouldn't make much difference for us," I informed.

Giancomo added, "It seems I can arrange that the people I have to meet visit me. I've chosen a magnificent location on the Black Sea and I thought we would get to spend more time there. Everyone will come to us."

"Are we a large group?" I asked. I was interested to know how many people would be with us on the Gabbiano. "Six on board," he answered, "with a few visitors coming and leaving," then returning to his original thought, "well that's good news." Giancomo added, "What I thought we'd do is sail down to Monte Carlo to get you. We'll anchor out and have the boat pick you up on Quai Barbani. Gabriella knows how to arrange for your luggage."

"That sounds fine, Thanks Giancomo," I responded, and we exchanged goodbyes with the usual, "Ciao."

We had a few more days to spend in Monte Carlo so I decided to call and book a court for each day. Peter had come in from the balcony and was sitting at the desk in the back of the room. "Sure wish I could make friends with that guy," he stated. "I'd love to be on some of those trips you go on."

"I'll introduce you again when he is here," and I thought, 'I'll bet you'd like to be on board, what with Gail on board.'

Gail walked into the room with her cell phone in hand. "Ri, Brandeis is on the phone, she and Maurice are in Monte Carlo... can we meet them for dinner tonight?"

I looked at Peter. "Did you have plans?" I asked.

"Yes, but we can always add two more."

"Gail spoke into the phone, "Brandeis, yes we'd love to. Let me give you my friend Peter, he will tell you where we would like to meet."

Gail handed Peter the phone and he started speaking to Brandeis in French, very good French. We were surprised and Gail and I exchanged surprised smiles.

The restaurant Peter had chosen was again Bice, where we had eaten so often. Our table was festooned with chilled white wine and an array of appetizers. There were braised vegetables, different types of hard cheese, salami and sausage, and more. We nibbled an hour before we ordered. It was a fun evening with all of us ending up at Peter's apartment. We headed back to our hotel in the early morning.

The next morning Gail decided not to play tennis. I thought it may have been because she was planning to see Peter. It must have been obvious to Gail that if I found her and Peter in the room, that I would assume the worst. When I returned from tennis I saw Peter getting out of the elevator and heading across the lobby. I was too far away to call out to him. When I arrived in the room Gail was in a robe, sitting on the arm of the couch talking on the telephone with Gabriella.

After unloaded my gear I took off my shirt, grabbed a bottle of Perrier, and sat on the couch beside Gail. Without interrupting her conversation, I started moving my right hand across her back. She looked at me and smiled, then laid her head back when I rubbed at the top of her shoulders. I soon became bolder and reached around to touch one breast, then another. Her legs were showing between the fold of the robe. I ran my right hand from her knee down to her ankle. I signaled Gail to turn and place her feet on the couch but she cupped the phone and shook her head, smiling. I tried again but she "shhh'd" me with a finger at her lips.

I rose and without a word took two steps to be in front of Gail and started rubbing her shoulders from the front, my hands now under the robe. I stretched my arms down her back and over her shoulders, each time trying to nudge open one side or the other of her robe. Soon I had my hands on her breasts. Gail seemed to be concentrated on not letting me go further, and her hand held the robe together.

She was speaking to Gabriella when I simply reached my hand under the robe and while gripping her leg firmly slid my hand all the way up to her thigh. Gail's hand blurred with the speed of her movement as she placed her hand at the top of her thighs, and finished her talk with Gabriella.

"Come, spin around, sit on my lap," I said. Gail stood up and turned toward me and sat on my lap, her back leaning on the arm and her elbows using the arm for support.. She told me of the arrangements made with Gabriella for picking up our luggage, and for our meeting. As she spoke I ran my hand along her left leg but I stopped at her knee. I lingered a few moments then moved my hand up to her thigh, pushing my hand further between her legs so that the edge of my hand would be in the middle.

"Ri," Gail said my name with a scolding tone.

Gail was acting uncomfortable. I lifted my hand to her breast and softly hefted first one then the other. "You not in the mood for me?" I asked in a mocking childish manner.

Shaking her head with pursed lips she said, "You poor thing..."

I tried again slowly moving my hand between her legs. She placed her hand on mine. With my mouth almost touching her ear, "Are you wet with someone else," I whispered. After an almost imperceptible flinch, Gail blushed, in spite of what I thought was her effort to control it. She didn't turn to look at me. "If you're wet with someone else I won't be angry," I said, in a half joking tone but, meaning it. Maybe it was my imagination but I believe she was relieved. I added, "I want to touch you," and this time, when I moved my hand forward there was no resistance.

Gail was naked under the robe, touching her outside didn't reveal anything but when my fingers slipped between her pussy lips she was sopping wet. When I was certain she was still full of Peters cum I jokingly said, "I told you I know everything." Gail looked at me and tried to smile but it was a pained expression.

It took another ten minutes of touching and talking before Gail relaxed. Finally I asked, "With Peter, isn't it?" Gail nodded confirmation, her neck blotching as she blushed. I questioned again, "Every day since we have been here?"

Gail nodded again, then added, "Almost."

"Didn't you think you could let me know, or tell me?" I asked.

"It wasn't planned. It just happened... when he was here the other day," Gail informed.

"Would you tell me what happened?, I asked.

Gail looked at me, her face troubled, little spots of color on her neck, "Yes, of course."

"I want to be in you when you tell me," I said, and I slid from under Gail and took off my shorts. When I sat down again I guided Gail to straddle me and she slid over my legs. My cock was not quite hard and I looked down as I rubbed it against her then unceremoniously pushed my half hard cock into her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and probed, "When did Peter come here today?"

Haltingly Gail answered, "After you left..." she realized I knew that, "just a few minutes after you left."

I continued, "Was this mornings meeting planned?"

She blushed again, "Yes."

My cock was getting hard. "Did you feel like you needed him?"

She didn't understand the question. Neither did I, but it frightened me to ask if she cared for him. Gail looked at me puzzled, I persisted, "Was it the need to have sex with him that...?"

Gail interrupted me, "It was...he's good," she whispered.

"And big," I added. Gail just nodded her head, she looked so troubled. I could feel my cock now getting hard in her and I felt the wetness that was in her seeping out all over my pubic hair.

"Do you like it when he comes in you?" I questioned.

Gail placed both her hands on my face and looked into my eyes and whispered, "Baby... you're torturing yourself." She paused, shaking her head from side to side, "I enjoy Peter... I have no emotional attachment."

"He does toward you," I quickly added, "I actually think he is in love with you."

Gail chuckled halfheartedly, "I know he is very taken with me, but his real love is Peter."

I was moving inside Gail, "Is he so good at sex that you endanger our," I hesitated, almost afraid to say it, "that you endanger us?"

"Ri," Gail rejoined. "You were the one that wanted me to have sex with him, with others, remember," she emphasized the word remember. "If I like it now it's understandable. But that in no way changes," she paused a moment, "no way changes you and me. If you want me to stop forever, tell me. I will." She was nodding her head as she spoke the last sentence, as if convincing herself.

My response ended it all, "Do you like his big cock?"

Gail glared of a split second then slowly her lip curled into the hint of a smile. Looking into my eyes with an understanding gaze she leaned forward pressing her breasts to my chest, moving her groin on my now hard cock. "Yes... when he is in me it touches other places. It is always so hard. I can feel it throb when he comes."

"What did you do today," I asked.

"He kissed me and started touching me when he came in the door. I offered him coffee. He said no and took the chair from the desk and carried it to the balcony. At first I wondered what he was doing." Gail was now moving back and forth milking my cock as she spoke. "He took his pants off on the balcony and sat down and reached for my hand for me to straddle him."

She stopped talking so I asked, "Did you keep your robe on? Do you think anyone could see?" then I realized how silly I sounded.

Gail answered anyway, "I opened my robe and straddled him. I had to stand up as I guided him in. I don't think anyone saw us. I rubbed him between my lips a few times, and then... then we did it." Gail's saying "we did it" registered humorously in the back of my mind because I know her distaste for the F word or screw.

"How long were the two of you...doing it? I asked

Gail hardly let me finish. "A good while," she whispered, pausing. I thought she was getting into just talking about it so I kept quiet. She continued, "When I had him all the way inside, he lifted my legs and placed them on his thighs. He was so deep. I closed my eyes and didn't move for minutes, I thought I would cum just from the feeling. He was flexing his cock inside me. Not a single movement save his flexing cock inside me. I could feel it swell then relax then swell. Then he started rocking forward and back, ever so slightly. Inside me it felt like his cock was pumping. I thought the head of his cock had reached my chest, that's how deep he was." Gail sighed, she was rocking against my cock now.

1...45678...13