Gail Tests Bryan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was close to midnight as we started the drive back. We went straight to the launch where the crew was patiently awaiting our return. I was surprised that Giancomo allowed us all to board the launch at once. It actually had six comfortable seat but we doubled up for two. We arrived at the Gabbiano without mishap and upon boarding Cal volunteered to mix a Margarita cocktail for everyone. Whilst sitting in the living area waiting our turn to get the cocktail, Giancomo informed me that the attorney that was putting together the purchase of the cargo vessels would be on board tomorrow morning to speak with me.

Halfway through the cocktail Gail and I excused ourselves, said goodnight to our friends, and went to our cabin. No sooner were we in the cabin when Gail realized that she had left her small purse on the edge of the bar. She asked me to go back for it. As I exited our cabin Gabriella and Martha were in the passageway, entering Martha's cabin. I cheerily chastised them with, "Now what are you two planning," and I continued upstairs.

The next morning Gail and I sat with the attorney Mateo for forty five minutes listening to the details of Giancomos' vessel ownership arrangement. Mateo was Greek, living in Switzerland, and he specialized in shipping. Gaincomo sat with us but never said a word. It sounded like it would be risk free, and that we may actually make some money. Gail and I were working people, we saved a little but knew nothing about investments. It was important that we did not risk what little we had. But what was needed was surprisingly little, something I was certain Gaincomo had arranged. When the meeting was over the attorney asked, "So, may I go ahead and begin the documentation?"

Giancomo immediately responded, "Let them digest the information for a few days."

Guests trickled up for breakfast and by ten Giancomo announced that an archeologist from a museum in Ankara would be on board in ten minutes. We were all gathered in the living area when this mustachioed and stately gentleman entered the room, introducing himself including his title of doctor. We all assumed he had a PhD. in archeology.

The object of his being there was to familiarize us with the long great history of Turkey. The good doctor had many props and he began he lay before him models of churches and mosques, senate halls and tombs of great people. He left us with a real picture of the greatness of Turkey in BC and in early AD and the 17th century, and it was fascinating. Of course he also mentioned the palace Topkapi but, we were not going to Istanbul on this trip. Finally we were reminded that Diogenes was born here,...in Sinop.

Gail and Gabriella looked comfortable as well as appealing in long loose shorts and soft colored blouses. I believed they had discussed what to wear the evening before. Lornea was wearing simple straight slacks that were loose, but you could still tell there was an excellent figure beneath. Martha had worn a pair of shorts that were tight, and when facing me I could make out the bulge around her vagina. She had a V-neck shirt that showed cleavage and, for the first time I saw how very endowed she was. Her breasts were very big, and I smiled when I saw Gail look at her. Gail always felt she needed more, and I figured she was lamenting "Why not me."

When we boarded the launch for the town, we all had a very different perspective on the area and about Turkey. Today our bus was headed in the opposite direction toward the little town of Anaycik where we would base and eat, and from there we went to see Bronze Age findings, and architecture that endured the ages.

Everywhere we went a slew of friendly people were ready to help, struggling with the little English they knew. We stopped twice at coffee stands where they offered pastry that was light as air, crusted with pistachios or other nuts and fruits. We ate lunch in the simplicity of a large undecorated room, and the fresh fish, lamb, and vegetables were something to make a first class restaurant blush. When we returned to Sinop it was late afternoon. Again we passed through without stopping at the hotel, and we boarded the launch in two groups to spend the rest of the evening on board.

From when we boarded until the buffet was served we drank wine and cocktails. We ate from a buffet that amazed me. Being on a boat didn't seem to hinder the chef in any way. Plans for the next day were mentioned by Giancomo, we would try the beaches.

Every once in a while I would find Giancomo and Milo sitting in a corner, or having coffee early in the morning, talking. I gathered that Giancomo was briefing him on issues that related to his project in Dubai. On the third day Giancomo asked me what our decision was regarding the ship. I told him that in principle we agreed but, we needed to know how much money we needed, and how much was required in reserve if we had a problem. "Nothing and none," he responded smiling.

"How does that work? I asked.

"My contract to you for the Charter is what you finance on." He paused letting it sink in, then continued, "My deposit for the Charter is what your deposit for the vessel will be. It will be in a company name, your company, and Mateo will be a Director and handle things for you. Once a year you meet and settle business issues." It sounded simple enough so I agreed and I thanked Giancomo for the opportunity. He assured Mateo would have documents ready before we finish our holiday.

As an aside, I've already been informed of the shipping company meeting for this year in Portofino. The company pays all the expenses so, Gail and I will travel at their expense in August of next year which fortunately coincides with our holiday.

When we arrived on deck the next morning two other boats were anchored in the bay. One was a very large sailboat half again as big as the Gabbiano, and painted black. The other was what looked like an eighty to one hundred foot Berger, glistening white with a launch and dingy alongside.

Our professor boarded after a while and we had another history lesson. Today we were told about cities built in 701 BC, cities built, or rebuilt, by Hadrian. Of Roman coliseums and Bronze Age settlements and of tribes like the Hittites and leaders like him. The 15th century saw the greater part of the area come under the Ottoman rule of Sultan Mehmet. All in all, the lessons gave us a perspective that I believe influenced us during our visit. One thought that remained constant in my mind was that we were really in a Muslim country. It seemed to me like Turkey was a country resplendent with Greek and Roman history, that several centuries ago, became Muslim. Prior to this visit I pictured Turkey a part of Europe, now my image was altered.

We bussed to the beach and were surprised at the size and orderliness of everything from parking to beach chairs, towels and showers. The wide beaches were full of people but nothing near to the charm and half nude beaches of the Riviera. But, most of the crowd were Europeans, many Germans, and there was an abundance of young people that were backpacking or traveling.

Our driver helped as an attendant, carrying blankets and chairs. An arrangement of beach chairs was formed in a half circle, far enough apart to get sun but close enough to speak and be heard. Our girls were a sight to behold. Gail and Gabriella in bikini's stretched tight across perfect behinds, and tops that only hinted at covering them. Martha was wearing a swim bottom that was styled like a tight pair of shorts, so tight that every crack and bulge was noticeable. Her top was too small to cover her breasts and part of her areola was showing on both sides.

She seemed to like the attention she was drawing and I at least was smiling inwardly. Lornea was the one that shocked us all. She had on the simplest bikini that was too loose on the bottom, almost strings on top, and with her height it looked like she was posing for a magazine advert any way she stood. Her long legs took wide strides that somehow made her movements sexy. In a short time there was quite a gathering of towels and chairs around our little site.

The beach was very average. The day was made interesting by the people we met, the fruit and drinks and coffee that was constantly served. At one point Gail and I walked toward the WC and while I waited for her I struck up a conversation with a tall lanky young man, a university student from Berlin. Soon a very attractive brunette joined him and he introduced me to his girlfriend Liesel, and we continued to talk. When Gail came out I made introductions and again we continued, this time the girls joining in. I volunteered we sit and have a drink and we walked the hundred meters to a stand with a few tables alongside. The girls ordered soft drinks and Lorenz and I drank beer. He reminded me of Richard, a young man Gail had taken fancy to on a previous trip to Europe.

They were both students backpacking through Turkey. At one point when Gail was talking with Lorenz about the safety of backpacking, I took the time to look at Liesel. She had rich brown hair that hung loosely to her shoulders. It was simply combed back. Her complexion was a creamy white almost an ivory look, with large clear brown eyes. My first thought was that she seemed so open, almost innocent. Her teeth were a perfect white line in a broad and friendly smile. The girl was naturally attractive. She wore a swimsuit that was enticing because of what it covered, and though she was leaning forward listening to Gail and Lorenz, she would sit back from time flicking her hair with her right hand, and I mentally took note of the fullness of her breasts, not big, but full. Her figure was that of a very young girl, I didn't ask but I guessed she was nineteen or twenty. When she sat back at one stage she looked toward me and smiled, as if she knew I was sizing her up and she didn't mind. Her smile was so natural and her eyes so direct that I felt a quack of nervousness in my stomach.

Gail had a strong discussion with Lorenz about the World Trade Organization, which she believed was not an advantage to developed countries, whereas Lorenz was strongly in favor. The two of them had an interesting discussion, and all in the first fifteen minutes of meeting. We talked for ten minutes more then Gail stood up and while offering her hand to Lorenz she said, "Why don't we finish this on the beach... please," she smiled her most charming and looked at Liesel as well. We all rose and since Gail was still holding Lorenz's hand, I took Liesel's hand and we walked toward our spot on the beach.

After introductions, Gaincomo graciously invited them to join us, he found an attendant to bring more chairs, and he made them feel comfortable. Their chairs were placed beside Gabriella so that I could look across Gail and Gabriella and see Liesel, and what a view it was.

It had been several hours since we had arrived at the beach and we were all ready for lunch. Gaincomo had asked the hotel to organize a luncheon near the beach, without fish, and to surprise us. We left our chairs on the beach in the same circle, and tromped single line to the bus.

Just minutes away we disembarked at what looked like a large private house, and were greeted by a large man with a long mustache. His stomach was so large that I expected him to waddle but the opposite was the case. He sprang to the gate and in very good English and a beckoning right arm he directed the flow into the house. "Welcome," he said over and over, "please come in," and a double door was already open and waiting for our arrival.

We went through two musty rooms and into a covered courtyard. There was a huge square of tables set in the middle of the courtyard with thirteen places; bottled water and white wine were in a varied assortment of coolers on the table, as well as bread and rectangular plates of appetizers.

We learned the names from the large man as we 'Oooh'd and aaw'd' with each tasting. There were stuffed artichokes in olive oil, fire braised red peppers, several kinds of beans, stuffed zucchini, and the bread was heavy and still warm. A yoghurt sauce was placed in front of each plate and a vine leaf stuffed with onions, rice and pine nuts was beside it. We had only just begun and already it was a feast. There were German, Italian, and Turkish wines. We found the latter too sweet and we concentrated on the others, and we drank nine bottles of wine. By the time we had finished we were all sloshy from drinking and we needed a nap.

We drove back to the beach but in less then an hour we had all decided to head back to Sinop.

Giancomo invited Liesel and Lorenz and they were pleased to join us as they had already planned to go to Sinop that evening. I offered to help Liesel carry her backpack and was surprised at how heavy it was.

At the hotel Giancomo again stepped in, cornering Lorenz and me in the lobby, "You know," he said, "we are having a small party on the boat this evening. Why don't you and Liesel join us, we'll arrange to get you back afterwards."

"Really?" Lorenz answered, obviously surprised and pleased. "Thank you, we would love to be on a boat like that." When we arrived at Sinop we had pointed out the Gabbiano to Liesel and Lorenz and their look of awe was only topped by Liesels comment, "It's like from a movie."

"Do you want to ask Liesel?" Gaincomo asked.

"No," Lorenz insisted, "she'll be glad to go... we'll be glad."

Gail invited them to our hotel suite, saying, "You may want to change from your swimsuit, you can do that upstairs."

Once in the room Gail went into the toilet to change. Liesel carried both their backpacks to a corner of the room placing them behind a sofa chair and started rummaging through one. Lorenz sat on the sofa chairs and I sat on the couch looking at the news on TV. When Liesel stood up she placed some clothing on the back of Lorenz's chair and proceeded to take off her swimsuit top. I sat there mouth agape at the beauty of her breasts as they swung free. She rubbed them quickly as if she were cleaning off dust. I felt my face heating up. Then, just as quickly, she pulled a red sleeveless shirt over her head and was covered.

She bent forward again, and proceeded to take off the bottom of her swimsuit. She was partly behind the sofa chair so I could not see much until she stepped away, straightened a pair of panties in her hand and stepped into them. As she stepped away and stood for a second, I could see her pubic hair, she was naked from toe to tummy, and I could see the swimsuit tan lines and the alabaster white of her real color. My cock hardened and my heart raced. She was nonchalant about it as she stepped into a pair of white shorts and adjusted herself. When she was finished she looked at me with a soft smile. Lorenz had noticed as she started to take her shirt off but he paid not further attention.

When Gail came out of the toilet she was surprised to see Liesel dressed but she made no comment. I stepped into the toilet and was changed in a minute or two, then Lorenz entered, changed, and was back on the couch.

Gail offered, "Why don't you take what you need for this evening and leave the rest here."

That's a good idea," I thought out loud.

"Thank you. That would make it easier," Liesel offered, and she looked at Lorenz.

"Can we get them when we come back, if you are not here?" his sensibility guiding his consent.

I interjected, "Of course. We'll tell them when we leave, and we'll give you the key." That seemed to settle it.

Our group launched out to the boat in two runs. Gail and I took the second launch with Liesel and Lorenz. When we arrived on board only the sailors were at the steps. Everyone else was gone. Liesel stepped into the living area and stood breathless. She looked at me with a smile and whispered, "It's so different then what I expected."

"In what way?" I asked, and then I added, "You don't have to whisper you know."

"It's just so elegant," Lorenz offered addressing himself to Gail, then he turned to me and said, "Thank you for talking to me."

Gail laughed, "I was the one talking to you," she chided, and when he tried to make good the omission, she laughed again, "don't worry, we still feel the same way you do," and she held her hands out as if to indicate the boat, "about all this."

We took them to our cabin and drank Pannini water with lemon and we talked. Giancomo telephoned. "Rian, does nine sound like a good time to start?"

"Start what? I questioned.

"Didn't we promise our guests a party?" he responded.

I laughed, "Yes we did... nine sounds fine."

"Good. I'll ask the chef for an appetizer table instead of dinner, now I'm going to take a nap. Ciao."

As we had a couple of hours to kill I asked, if anyone wanted to take a nap?" No one answered. "Except me," I added.

Again no takers so I volunteered, "I can show you some of the boat," I offered.

"They both jumped at that and I proceeded to show them as much of the boat as possible. Gail joined us. On the rear deck we informed them that evenings were spent chatting, or reading, or listening to music. We all leaned on the rail and looked at Sinop, commenting on the town and the buildings we now recognized. Another yacht had anchored to our left.

It was close to nine PM when Gabriella called to say the buffet was being served. I answered the phone and she teased with, "Unless you like something more satisfying to your appetite, my love."

"I'm sure I'd be satiated for years...to cum," and I emphasized the "cum". Gabriella was quiet for a moment then asked, "What is satiated?"

"That's means satisfied," I said. "But whoever used it with you probably meant more then the word describes, I will explain later if you like." Gabriella was quiet for a moment, and then she chuckled, "Yes Rian later, I like." And we rang off.

We were greeted by a buffet table that was easily three meters in length and packed with food. One side featured fish laid out in large ice filled bowls. Boiled lobster and crab, huge shrimp and river shrimp with a half dozen dips, a chef was slicing smoked salmon that was covered with capers and onions, and small pieces of snapper were covered in a tomatoes sauce with sliced shallots. On the other side there was roast beef au jus and broiled ribs, as well as a meat salad that was made with thin strips of hand shredded beef, served cold with onions, garlic and a vinegar and oil dressing. The cold meat salad was so delicious that I took the time to ask the chef for the recipe.

In the center of the table was an array of a dozen or so salads and vegetables, hot breaded artichokes and artichoke hearts basted with lemon butter, pan fried green beans and two kinds of sautéed spinach. Next to the meat was a cart with three red wines, and on the fish side a choice of three white wines. It was a table of beauty and a feast that easily lasted two hours.

As quickly as the table was set up, it disappeared and pastry cakes and coffee was rolled into the living area where we were all comfortably ensconced. Too, there were ports and cognacs that I had never heard of and though I didn't drink any, I did taste the Port that Gail was drinking.

The CD music changed and Martha and Cal began to dance. It didn't take long for another couple to meander out, then another, and soon we were all dancing, and asking each others wife to dance. When I danced with Liesel I couldn't get over how warm and soft she felt. The doors that led to the rear deck were open and we choose to dance on the rear deck, just outside the doorway. The combination of the music, the lights from Sinop, was intoxicating, as well as my hardness pressed against her the whole time.

Gail was dancing inside with Lorenz and at one point they were talking with Milo and Lornea as they danced. Lorenz had his hands high on Gail's back but I noticed that most of the time his groin was pressed against her or her leg.

1...678910...13