Gail's Gambols Ch. 04

Story Info
Gail begins to organise her new life.
3k words
4.31
3.6k
2
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part of a series. This Chapter does not stand on its own. Please read from Chapter one.

* * * * *

After they'd gone I toured the flat again. The lounge was huge, bigger than ours at home. It had a large TV with about a million channels, a really nice three-piece covered in lightly patterned Dralon (easily washable, I thought) and plenty of versatile lighting. The kitchen was new-looking, with a good range of equipment. There was no dishwasher though. There was a washing machine and dryer. I guessed I'd be using that quite a lot. For sheets.

The bathroom was newish and white. It had a big shower that two people could stand in as well as a large bath. I was amazed to see a bidet. Then I remembered the flat's purpose. I wondered who had been the previous occupant.

The second bedroom was a double with an unmade bed. The main bedroom was large with a built-in wardrobe down one side with mirrored doors. Opposite was a big dressing table and chest-of-drawers. The sheets were clean, well-aired cotton mix. I lay on the bed. It was comfy. I lay back staring at the ceiling. Just three days ago I'd hardly heard of Harrogate. Now here I was as some sort of mistress. Perhaps I should grasp the nettle and use the word whore. But I didn't feel like a whore. I certainly wasn't a girlfriend. I needed to examine my motives very thoroughly, but not just then; I'd save the introversion for later. I ran myself a bath. I had no intention of pleasuring myself but the memories of the drive up the motorway forced themselves into my mind, making my hand go unbidden to my crotch. I gave myself a gentle orgasm; it made me feel good.

After my bath I went out to find a supermarket or corner shop to buy a few necessities. There was a small mini-market just a few minutes' walk away. I was scrutinised quite thoroughly by the few people in there, especially the proprietor who tried to pump me for information. Being a southerner I said very little. I could hear them whispering as I left.

I ate a light meal, watching TV for a little while before going to bed early. I was so tired I went off to sleep within minutes, not waking until nine-thirty next morning. I showered, having lots of fun working out the complicated permutations available on the shower. I dressed and made up carefully, wondering when Tommy or Darren, or both, would call. I wanted to be ready for them; I wanted to look my best. This desire pulled me up short. I'd always tried to look good (ever since I'd met Jackie, anyway) but it had always been for me. The idea of dressing for a man was something new; something I'd have been quite scathing about. I reviewed all that had happened. Was I doing the right thing? One of Jackie's mantras had always been: "The right thing is the thing you decide is the right thing. Make your own decisions and stand by them. Trust yourself." Well, I could leave now if I wanted to. I wasn't a prisoner or under any duress. I didn't want to leave. Was a relationship based solely on sex a good idea? There wasn't really a relationship involved here, though. It was more of an arrangement. And if the sex continued to be so good it was very definitely a good idea. Will it last long? Perhaps not. But so what? I'd lose nothing if it didn't. What about Graham? That made me feel guilty. I texted him: "r u ok? im good xx". He replied an hour later: "where are you?" I sent: "yorkshire. c u soon". He didn't reply. The other problem was work. I wasn't on leave. I was playing hookey. I set up my laptop so I could send an e-mail telling them that I wouldn't be in for a while for personal reasons. I felt guilty about that too, but I was intent on seeing this adventure through.

The doorbell rang at midday. It was Tommy. I put my arms around his neck, giving him my most alluring smile.

"Hello, luv. My God but you're gorgeous. I wish I had time to stay, but Sunday is strictly a family day for me. I've got the kids in the car outside."

"Oh. Ok," I said a little disappointed.

"I just wanted to check you're ok. Look, I know this is a little, well, cold, perhaps, but it all happened a bit suddenly didn't it? We wouldn't normally whisk a girl off like that....Anyway, here's some more cash..."

"No! I don't want money!" I snapped.

"Ok. Sorry, luv. No offence meant. Look I have to go. Is it ok If I call round tomorrow at about six? Until eight? We can talk more then. Really, we want you to have fun, and...and, well, to be happy. Honest."

"Ok, hon. I want this to work. We'll work everything out, bit by bit. So, tomorrow at six then, yes?"

"Aye. Er..would you wear a short skirt for me?" I had a quick flashback to his hand running up my leg and squeezing my cunt in the car. It made me smile.

"Anything you want, darling. See you tomorrow."

As the door closed I knew a line had been crossed. I'd said "anything you want" and meant it. I'd dress however they wanted me to. I'd do anything they wanted within limits; though I didn't know what those limits were yet. It would be fun finding out, though. I'd called him "darling". I'd never called anyone that before. Except Jackie, when I was drunk.

During the evening, as I watched TV, I refined my strategy. I'd take a business-like attitude to the sex, I thought. I'd try hard to please them. I'd always try and look good for them. I'd listen but not pry too much. I'd be undemanding. I'd never say no to sex. None of this felt demeaning. It seemed a fair bargain if I was going to have more orgasms like those of the previous couple of days.

I spent Monday looking around Harrogate. It's a lovely town, full of old historic buildings and nice gardens. My flat (I was already thinking of it as mine) was just a few minutes' walk from the town centre and railway station. There were regular trains to London seven days a week, I noticed. Good to have an exit strategy, I told myself.

At half-past four I had a long bath, masturbated, but not to a climax, to get myself geed up a little. I dressed carefully, putting on my skimpiest underwear, my shortest skirt, which came a good six inches above my knee. I have good, long legs. My face I made strong but not tarty, emphasising my dark eyes and my lips. I washed and brushed my hair so it shone. My stomach was full of butterflies as I waited for Tommy to appear. I wished that it had been Darren who'd been first. He was more empathic. I didn't know how to proceed when he arrived; would he want to talk? Or have a drink? I'd bought some wine, but I hadn't thought to buy beer. Would he expect to eat?

The doorbell rang at five-fifty-five.

"Hi!" I said brightly, "how was your day?"

"Oh, just work, you know. My God you're a sight for sore eyes. Come here!" And that was it. No awkwardness, no embarrassment, no preliminaries. He kissed me deeply, took me to the bedroom, stripped me slowly and fucked me to exhaustion. I loved every minute of it. Three, yes three, orgasms. I think he only came once; his endurance is remarkable.

I lay still beside him for a long time. We said nothing until I said in a Humphrey Bogart voice, "This could be the start of a beautiful friendship"

He snorted. "Ha! Casablanca. Right? One of my favourites."

"Really? Mine too!"

We had something in common; a love of old Hollywood romances. I was amazed that dour Tommy was a romantic film lover. He left at eight sharp. I sent him off with a long kiss on the doorstep, completely naked. I felt so comfortable I didn't even think of putting anything on.

"See you tomorrow, love!"

"Oh, OK," I said, "I thought maybe Darren might..."

"Darren's Wednesdays and Thursdays. Friday and Saturday...well we'll discuss that on Friday, OK?"

I shrugged. "Ok, see you then." I reached up to give him another quick kiss, turning around just in time to see the front door of the flat next to mine close sharply. No-one had come past me, so whoever it was must have opened the door, seen, and probably heard, us, and then gone back in. I felt a quiver of embarrassment, but dismissed it quickly.

I showered, cooked myself some food, which I ate watching TV, but I mostly went over the two hours in bed with Tommy. It had been great. I wanted more. If I was a whore I was a happy whore. If I was an independent woman living an unconventional life I'd chosen for myself I was just as happy. I slept soundly waking with my hand on my hardening clit. I leapt for the shower and masturbated.

I continued exploring Harrogate that day, but I was aware that I'd need something to occupy my days. Two hours of sex, even if it was every night, wasn't enough to make a whole life. Tommy arrived promptly at six as on the Monday. We were in bed by five past, and he was fully inserted and thrusting hard by ten past. Not a guy for foreplay, Tommy. I'd aroused myself before he arrived, so I was ready. Again, I had three orgasms; Tommy only the one. We changed positions a couple of times; he obviously liked variety.

"I like to try new things out," he said as we lay quietly together. I had my head on his shoulder and one leg across his crotch, so I could feel his cock. He didn't put an arm round me, as most men would have done, so I propped myself up on one arm to look at him.

"I do too," I said, "but there are limits. I don't think I want to experience pain. And I'm not a submissive. But otherwise I'm prepared to try anything."

He looked at me. "I can tell you're not a submissive type. I love sex, and that means I love making women come. I love the feel of a woman climaxing under me. Or over me. Whatever. I'm not a sloppy type, though. Darren's your man for romance."

With that he stood up, showered and dressed. As he left he said, "Darren will be round tomorrow. About six-thirty, if that's ok. Err, he likes fancy underwear. Bye!" I showered, ate, then slept, exhausted but satisfied.

Next evening, I dressed very carefully again for Darren, putting on my sexiest underwear. He arrived at six-twenty, looking a little nervous, I thought.

"Can I get you something love? I have wine, or beer."

"Thanks, a beer would be good. Anything will do."

When I returned with the beer he was on the settee, seeming quite relaxed.

"How did it go with Tommy? OK?"

I was a little surprised at the question, but obviously they had absolutely no embarrassment between them.

"Er, yes. Good. He's got.. er.."

"A huge penis?" Darren interjected with a smile.

"Well, yes, he has. But I was going to say great endurance. You're not exactly tiny yourself, are you?"

He smiled smugly.

"We were the two biggest at school. It didn't take long for us to notice. In the showers after Footie. The girls discovered us when we were about fourteen. We were very popular."

I smiled, but didn't really like to hear him boasting. I hoped he wasn't always like this. Perhaps he was nervous. I sat beside him and looked deeply into his eyes. That's usually a foolproof way of getting a guy to kiss you. Sure enough, he bent his head to mine.

"You are gorgeous, Gail." His hand went to my thigh. I smiled and kissed him back.

"Shall we go to the bedroom?" I asked, my voice a little husky.

"Mmm, OK."

He stripped very quickly and virtually leapt into bed. I was only just removing my blouse. He looked at me expectantly. I understood what he wanted. I began to undress very slowly and deliberately, not stripping, exactly but removing my clothes in what I hoped was a very sexy way. I stopped with just my bra and panties on; very skimpy lacy ones.

"Like what you see, hon?"

"Oh God, yes," he breathed, clearly enjoying himself.

I teased the straps of my bra off my shoulders, undid it one handed, then let it fall off as I leaned forwards, jiggling my breasts. His eyes widened. I put my fingers into the waistband of my tiny panties, pulling them down a little, then I turned, bent over and pulled them all the way off in one movement, holding the position for a few seconds. He was smiling broadly as I approached the bed.

"I'm gonna fuck you till your tits fall off!" he said hoarsely as I climbed into bed. His cock, only a little smaller than Tommy's was standing up straight and hard. I stroked it as he slowly mounted me, guiding it inside me. I was so horny it slipped all the way in instantly. He caressed and stroked my tits gently, not moving his hips at all. I was gripping his cock internally as hard as I could. I desperately wanted him to thrust hard into me, at the same time I wanted this feeling of expectation to last for ever. He moved a little. I gasped loudly. I was near climax after just a couple of minutes. He smiled and withdrew a little. Again he lay immobile, to allow me to subside, whilst still caressing my tits and sucking my nipples.

"Oh God! Please!"

"Plenty of time, luv. Take it easy," he said as he gave a little thrust. I groaned very loudly again. He continued like this for a long, long time. Eventually he began thrusting steadily, increasingly fast. I just lay back lost in the feeling, until I came explosively, yelling and juddering uncontrollably. He slowed to a stop, smiling down at me.

"My God, you're still hard!" I exclaimed as I felt his huge cock still stiff inside me.

"Tommy's not the only one with endurance, luv. Hold on!"

He began again, and soon I was heading for another orgasm. Darren came too, this time, but was recharged after about half-an-hour. Again I had three orgasms! What a couple of guys!

Darren was much more romantic, as Tommy had said. He held me in his arms for a long time after we'd had sex, stroking my hair and kissing me many times. It was nice.

"I don't understand how this is so good. I've had...well, I'm no virgin, obviously, but it's never been like this."

"I guess that's what we call chemistry, luv. It's the same for me and Tommy. We can't believe our luck. There aren't many women who can take all we have, for one thing. Even Tommy can be...fully inserted and still have room to move. We don't hurt you do we?"

"No. Am I that unusual? I never thought about it."

"You're unusual in many ways, sweetheart. Anyway, I have to go. Julia will be waiting for me."

"Julia?"

"My fiancee. Girlfriend. Whatever, you might say. We're engaged, sort of. We live together."

"Oh!" I was surprised. I knew Tommy was married, but I hadn't thought Darren was the relationship kind.

"Does it bother you?" he asked.

"No. I'm not after a husband, or even a boyfriend. I'll see you tomorrow then will I?"

"You bet."

The next day went very quickly. I was still finding my way around Harrogate, and buying a few things for the flat. I'd resolved to have clean sheets every day, so I had to buy some more. Washing and drying every day was bit of a chore, but it was worth it. I doubt the boys would notice, but I liked being fucked on nice clean sheets. It was still a fairly new experience for me being used to standing against a wall somewhere.

Darren was more proactive that evening, though still different to Tommy. He went through a full seduction routine, taking nearly an hour. He started with deep long kisses, his tongue probing into my mouth. I sucked it in hungrily, feeling his hand go to my tit. My nipple hardened satisfyingly. He worked on both breasts through my shirt and bra until I was almost begging him to go inside. In the end I ripped my shirt off myself, making him grin smugly. He admired my very skimpy bra through which my nipples were clearly visible. Once he'd taken it off he began kissing licking and sucking them, bringing me to a high state of arousal. My cunt was tingling and wet. Before much longer I was down to just my thong, panting for him. When we moved to the bedroom I grabbed, yes grabbed, his cock and guided it inside me. I had a wild, wild ride as he made me come several times. His control of penetration and tempo were better than Tommy's and he seemed to have a very clear insight into my nearness to orgasm. Once again we lay in each other's arms and kissed and talked like lovers afterwards. He left slightly reluctantly, I felt.

"We'll both see you tomorrow night. We'll take you out somewhere, OK?" he said as he left.

I found a hairdresser's that could fit me in on Friday. My hair was overdue for a cut. I was pleased by how much less it cost than down south. The hairdresser tried to pump me for personal information, as they all seem to do up this way, but I didn't give out much. I dressed and made up very carefully, not knowing where we might be going. I decided a dress was appropriate, with some sexy underwear, and perhaps a jacket. I assumed the evening would end with sex, but I couldn't be sure.