All Comments on 'Galactic War Ch. 12'

by KalDarov

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
CockyTrumpetCockyTrumpetover 6 years ago
SMALL!!!!

I am a bit disapointed when I saw that your web story has only 1 and a half pages this time. I sopose this was due to mental stress you were experiencing. I hope you get better. Again a pristine story comming from you Sir, keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Just squash the locusts with more stories and chapters. I'm glad you're continuing writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
continue the story please

does he contact the clover field to find out if they survived , then this woman he found and does he explore the island for food and other items to survive on and what others are on the island . there are a lot of different ways for this story to go .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Interesting

An interesting story, unusual plots, a little hard to follow, but I kept reading. Thank you.

hellinahelmethellinahelmetover 6 years ago
Surprise-Surprise!

Well, you definitely took a hard left on this chapter...nicely done Kal, nicely done, definitely didn´t see it coming...love it. Thank you again for a great chapter, keep it going spud, keep it going...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKalDarov@KalDarov
133 Followers
28.03.2020 - Everyone be safe. The outbreak is scary. Lost my job :( Hope all of you are doing great, I wish you the best and I want you to relax and forget about the insanity of the outside. 10.04.2020. - How are you all? Are you keeping safe? Stay inside! I'm busy writin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES