Galaxa Ch. 07

Info
Final Chapter: Galaxa defeats the Empress, saving the galaxy.
740 words
4.25
664
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/21/2024
Created 02/04/2024
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Galaxa, Dathan and Andromeda assemble the generals of the Galactic Defenders in their base of Altair. Their meeting is interrupted by a telescreen message from the Elders and Priests of the planet Yanga. They demand that Andromeda end her time as general and become their queen, with Dathan as co-regnant. Dathan consents and tells the people of Yanga that they would get married and become the king and queen of Yanga. But in order to do so he gives Galaxa his badge of commander, making her the new Commander of the Galactic Defenders. Galaxa and the Defenders are invited to the wedding of Dathan and Andromeda who are immediately made the new king and queen of the planet. That night in the palace of Yanga, Dathan and Andromeda have breeding sex. Back in Altair, Galaxa prepares her generals and soldiers for the attack on the Viman base of the Legion. Meanwhile in Viman, the Empress is aware of the coming of the Galactic Defenders. Using her dark powers, she disappears and leaves an android double in her place to fool the Galactic Defenders. The double gives orders to the Legionnaires to prepare for a counterattack. The Defenders arrive in the air space above the planet Antares and reach Viman. They notice the spaceport is emptied so they attack the city. The Legion soldiers in their ships emerge and begin to do battle with the Defenders. They use laser missiles from their starships. Galaxa steers her ship into a landing pad by the palace of Viman. She enters the palace but some of the Defenders follow behind her. Inside the palace, they begin to fight the Legion soldiers with laser pistols. Galaxa and the Defenders notice the Empress on her throne but Galaxa smells a trick. She pushes the Empress and her body crashes on the floor breaking into many pieces, revealing she is only an android. Galaxa tells the Defenders to continue fighting the Legion soldiers and she wil go off and find the real Empress. She prays to Solega who promises to be with her and for Galaxa to use all her powers to fight the Empress who is down on the sand dunes of the planet Antares near Galaxa's old castle. Galaxa uses her rocket engine flying motorcycle to cross the desert. She notices the presence of the Empress, pursuing her on a crescent moon flying disk. The Empress hurls lasers from her staff at Galaxa. It causes her motorcycle to crash down on the sand. Galaxa then begins to battle the Empress on the sand dunes during the beginning of a sandstorm. They use their powers to fight one another. Galaxa momentarily collapses and feels death is near. The Goddess Solega helps her by telling her she is there and she must fulfill her destiny. Galaxa reaches for her Solega sun medallion and the medallion turns into a miniature solar flare which kills the Empress, turning her into ashes scattered into the sand storm. Galaxa returns to her ship and sends a message to the Galactic Defenders, telling them the war is over, and the Empress is dead. The Legion soldiers (androids) break down and their ships explode. The entire city of Viman explodes in a great ball of fire. The galaxy and the universe is now free. Galaxa informs Dathan and Andromeda through a telescreen that the Empress was dead and the Legion soldiers all dead. Their galaxy was now free to live in peace and love. Andromeda tells Galaxa she must now decide if she wants to be queen of her own home planet of Antares. Galaxa agrees to be the queen. In a few days, she is given a ceremony of coronation in her old castle. Galaxa becomes queen of Antares. She promises Dathan and Andromeda to visit them. That night in her castle chamber, Galaxa is visited by the sun goddess Solega in the form of a beautiful woman in a radiant aura. Solega tells Galaxa she is proud of her for fulfilling her destiny. Solega also tells Galaxa that she, Solega herself, must make a journey of her own to another planet in a far flung system called Galaysia which is in danger at the hands of a new enemy and needs heroes. Galaxa is content having achieved the destiny she was born into: saving her galaxy. She plans on riding her motorcycle for fun during her free time from being queen.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Sexyprincesstofuck
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I like how this ended! Listened to the entire novel in 7 chapters thank you I loved it. You hinted at something that seems like there would be another story later on when the Goddess Solega said she had to go to another world to save it from some unknown evil. I like that Galaxa is also a space motorcyclist! lol I like the music in the beginning & the end. I loved Galaxa!!!

Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Galaxa Ch. 06 Previous Part
Galaxa Series Info

Similar Stories

Gods of Lust Ch. 01 Zeus has breeding sex with a mortal princessin Audio
A Playgirl Time Travels Episode 01 Claudia travels to the 1980sin Audio
Rocky Horror Picture Show XXX A couple turned on after watching Rocky Horror Picture Show.in Audio
Jet Setters: Buenos Aires Hot sex between two dancers in Buenos Aires.in Audio
The Author & Me: Doggy & Missionary Hot sex between a married novelist & a college coed.in Audio
More Stories