Gale Becomes Gianna!

Story Info
Gale fucks his twin sister's boyfriend!
9k words
4.74
11.5k
26
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm an 18-year-old senior in my last semester of high school. My name is Gale Winters. I'm an identical twin. My sister's name is Gayle. Neither one of us thought it was all that cute to have identical sounding names, but we weren't old enough to complain when we got them. I did say identical twins even though I'm a boy. It's rare, but it happens. Unfortunately for me, my sister and I look a lot like our mother. We both have blonde hair and blue eyes. Dad died before we turned two, neither my sister nor I remember him. I grew up in a house with just my mom and my sister.

I might be 1/2" taller than Gayle; I claim to be 5' 7" tall and I'm sticking to it. We both weigh around 135 pounds. Gayle is gorgeous, just like our mom. I do everything I can to differentiate myself, but the bottom line is I'm just not that masculine looking. I don't have much in the way of body or facial hair. If I grew my hair out and had tits like Gayle's, we really would be identical twins.

Not big enough for the traditional sports of football or basketball, I found my way into gymnastics. My specialty was the balance beam; I also participated in floor exercises. I wasn't the best, but I won my share of conference meets on the beam and held my own on the floor.

Gayle was the captain of the cheerleading squad (of course) and was dating the starting QB on our school's football team (of course). Me? I was lucky to get a date every once in a while. Let's be honest, a petite boy with feminine features just isn't the guy most high school girls want to go out with!

Friday night, two weeks before prom, Gayle said she wanted to talk with me. "What's up, Sis?" I asked her.

"I have a favor to ask but before I do, I need to know something. Are you going to prom this year?"

"No." I said crestfallen as I blushed beet red. "I got turned down twice and stopped asking. A guy can only handle so much rejection."

"I'm sorry Baby Bro! (That was Gayle's nickname for me because she was 20 minutes older than me.) Those girls don't know what they're missing. The right one will come along at the right time."

"Soooo, what's this favor you need?"

Now it was Gayle's turn to blush. "This is going to sound crazy, but I want to give you some background info first. You already know I was voted Prom Queen and J. R. was voted Prom King, don't you?" (J. R. was Gayle's boyfriend.)

"Sis, how could I not know when everyone I know can't stop mentioning it?"

"I'm sorry, Gale, I wasn't trying to be insensitive. I just got a letter from the acceptance board of Norman College in Beaufort, South Carolina today. It's my number one choice! They want me to come down for a personal interview. It's one of the final steps to the process so I'm close."

"Yes, and....?"

"It's the same weekend as prom." she said glumly.

"I'm so sorry, Sis. That's really shitty luck. I'm still not sure what that has to do with me?"

"If I don't go to the interview, I know I won't get accepted into Norman. If I do go, that bitch Shelley Jackson automatically becomes the Prom Queen since she was the first runner-up."

"And....?" I asked puzzled.

"Shelley has had the hots for J. R. since like forever. She'll do anything and everything she can to steal him away from me. I don't want to give her even a sliver of a chance."

"I still don't see what this has to do with me. Sis, stop beating around the bush and spit it out. What the hell do you want to talk to me about?"

"I-want-you-to-take-my-place-and-be-me-at-prom."

She said this so quickly I wasn't even sure I heard her correctly.

"Wh-what the fuck did you just say?"

"I want you to go as me to the prom. I want you to be J. R.'s date and be the Prom Queen."

"Be you? Be J. R.'s date? Be the Prom Queen? Are you fucking crazy?"

"Hear me out, Baby Bro! There's $1,000 in this for you." That got my attention. I shut up and listened.

"You aren't going to Prom. We're identical twins. With just a little bit of work you could look exactly like me. Shelley doesn't get to be Prom Queen, I don't have to worry about J. R., I get to go to my interview for Norman College, and I even get to have 'my' pictures as Prom Queen in the yearbook! All you have to do is spend 6 hours pretending to be me and you earn $1,000."

"You are certifiable." I said but my tone and the look in my eyes told Gayle I wasn't saying no just yet. "And just how in the hell am I going to 'look exactly like you?' I don't have tits; I don't have long hair...." my voice trailed off.

Gayle smiled, almost evilly. "You know my friend, Leah, right?"

I knew Leah. They were gay and a weekend drag queen. Leah was always nice to me, and it certainly wasn't my place to judge lifestyles. Leah was a good person and one of Gayle's best friends! "Yes, I know Leah."

"She's agreed to help me out by transforming you into me. We've agreed on a one-week trial period. If she's not comfortable you can pull this off, if you're not comfortable you can pull this off by the end of next week, I'll just have to let J. R. know I've got to go to my interview and let the chips fall where they may." Gayle let a single tear run down her cheek. I knew she was playing me but that $1,000 loomed large in my mind. No one had to know but Gayle, Leah, and me!

"All right, Sis. I must be crazy too but I'm willing to at least go through the one-week trial period. If I don't feel good about this, that's the end of it."

Saturday morning, I went to Leah's along with Gayle's prom outfit, all of it. Leah told Gayle we might as well start with that outfit because if this wasn't going to work, we needed to know right away. I walked into Leah's apartment, she took the garment bag from me and walked around me in a circle, inspecting me critically. When she got back in front of me, she cupped my chin in her hand and was looking closely at my face.

"Not bad, not bad at all. Almost no facial hair. You won't need to shave just yet. Go into my bathroom, there's a bottle of depilatory crème on the sink. Strip, rub that crème all over your body from the neck down, wait 15 minutes and then hop in a cool shower and rinse off."

I did as she asked. I heard the door to the bathroom open while I was in the shower and Leah said, "I left some panties here. Put them on after you dry off. Don't tuck, I need to see what you're going to have to hide." The door closed before I could answer. I finished my shower and toweled off. The towel felt more than a little strange on my now completely hairless body.

I picked up the panties. They were black satin with lace trim. They were V-shaped with high cut sides. I slipped them on and the feeling of the satin and lace rubbing up my hairless legs was mesmerizing. I had an erection before I even finished pulling them completely up. I looked at my ass in the mirror, half my cheeks were hanging out. That only made me harder. Like I said, I pretty much have Gayle's figure from the waist down.

Leah started banging on the door. "Come on out, Gale. There's no time to waste. I need to see what I'm dealing with here." I sheepishly opened the door and stepped out. I was standing in front of Leah wearing nothing but my sister's panties with a more than obvious hard-on.

Leah chuckled. "Like the feel of those on your body, do you? And please don't take this the wrong way but I'm glad you have a smaller penis; I won't have to worry about hiding so much. How long are you?"

"F-four inches hard." I said ashamedly.

"No need to be embarrassed, it's not how long it is, it's how long it lasts that counts! Put these on your feet." she said as she handed me a pair of nylon footies like you use in the shoe store. "Now slip into these." she said, handing me the shoes that went with Gayle's prom outfit. They were black satin, open-toed pumps with 4" stiletto heels. No surprise, they fit me like a glove.

Leah took my hand and said, "Stand up." I did, wobbling just a little bit. "I want you to try walking." She let go of my hand and I took a tentative step. It felt very similar to walking on the balance beam. I closed my eyes and pretended I was walking down the apparatus, warming up for a routine. I took twelve steps away from Leah, then turned around and walked back.

Leah frowned. "Look Gale. We need to be completely honest with one another if we're going to make this work. We don't have time for anything else. How long have you been wearing women's shoes and how much of a crossdresser are you?"

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I snapped. "This is the first fucking time I've ever worn women's shoes in my life."

"Then explain the balance. This was one of the things I was most concerned about. You look like you've been wearing heels for years and years."

"Honestly, it's a lot like being on the balance beam. The toes and balls of your feet are so important. And I've got continuous support under my heels? That almost makes it easier! I just imagined I was walking down the beam."

Leah smiled. "We've got a chance to pull this off, we really do."

Leah had me finish getting dressed in Gayle's prom outfit, minus the makeup and whatever she had planned for my hair. I slipped into a black satin and lace corselette with demi-cups. I threaded the garter straps under my panties. Leah showed me how to roll the sheer black nylon stockings up my legs. They were fully fashioned with reinforced feet, heels, toes and a back seam. I clipped them to the garter tabs. The feel of the nylons on my bare legs brought my cock back to full attention. Leah giggled.

I put on the stretchy black satin cocktail dress with a strapless sweetheart neckline that flowed into a V-bar supported plunging neckline. The high waist gathered a mini skirt that dipped to an asymmetrical hem. The garter stockings were easily visible on one side.

Leah circled me again. "From the waist down, I can't tell. I really can't tell. You are your sister's twin!"

She just stood there staring at me when she snapped her fingers. "That's it! I bet I still have it. Don't move, stay right there!" Like I was going to go walking around outside her apartment dressed like this! Duh!

She came back carrying what looked like a deflated woman's upper body. "This is my old prosthetic from when I was younger and closer to your size. I bet this will fit you; try it on."

I went back into the bathroom and stripped out of Gayle's prom outfit. Leah coached me through the door how to put on the prosthetic; I was still too embarrassed to have her in the room with me. Following her advice, I slipped into the prosthetic, tucking my now flaccid penis and balls in the pouch behind the silicone pussy. I slipped it up over my shoulders and I had breasts every bit as full and beautiful as Gayle's! There was no bottom, so my ass cheeks were exposed.

I got dressed again in Gayle's prom clothes and walked back out to Leah. She circled me again, this time oohing and aaahing to herself. "Gale, this is going to work. We are going to make this work together. I don't even need to do your makeup and hair and I know this is going to work; but we're not going to waste any time. Into the bathroom with you, time for makeup."

We went back into the bathroom; Leah wouldn't let me sit facing the mirror. She went to work on my face with brushes, pencils, tubes, powders, and cremes; 90 minutes later she stepped back to admire her handiwork. "I'll be right back. Stay there and no peeking!" She came back with a blonde wig in her hands and nestled it on my head. She adjusted it a couple of times and finally, satisfied, pinned it down to my own hair. She took me by the hand and spun me around to look in the mirror.

"Holy shit!" was all I could say. Gayle was staring back at me from the mirror. I looked exactly like my beautiful twin! "Leah, this is incredible! You're amazing!"

"Thanks," she giggled, "but we still have a lot of work to do, starting with your voice. You sound a lot like Gayle, but I want you to speak a little softer and pitch your voice a little higher. Tell J. R. how handsome he looks."

I concentrated on how I thought Gayle might say it. "Oh, J. R. You look so handsome tonight, even more so than usual."

Leah just stared at me. "Gale, that was perfect! I keep saying this but you're making this too easy!"

Leah pulled out her phone and took some pictures of me. "I'm sending a couple of these to your sister to see what she thinks."

A minute later, Leah's phone chimed. She started laughing hysterically. "Your sister wants to know why I'm sending pictures of when she tried on her prom dress!"

She let me peek over her shoulder while they continued to text. "That's not you, girlfriend. Those are pictures of your brother. It's Gale. This is so going to work!"

"OMG! He looks just like me, you're a miracle worker, Leah! This is going to work. Take that, Shelley, you bitch!" Leah and I both laughed. Leah made me practice for the rest of the day. I stayed dressed in makeup and Gayle's clothes. She had me walking, talking, sitting and standing. I practiced my mannerisms and voice over and over and over. Finally, Leah let me hop in the shower, get cleaned up and go home.

On Sunday, Gayle and I both went back over to Leah's apartment. Gayle had a suitcase filled with clothes. Leah had me get dressed completely and did my makeup again. I spent another day dressed as Gayle. What my twin sister didn't know was Leah had invited her over so I could watch her closely and begin to copy her mannerisms, facial expressions, and voice inflections.

After getting cleaned up that evening to go home, Gayle hugged Leah. "You're amazing, I'm still in shock. I'm feeling better and better about this every day." Then she hugged me. "You're the best brother a girl could ever have. I can't thank you enough for what you're doing for me."

I spent every evening after school the next week at Leah's apartment wearing Gayle's clothes, putting on makeup, and just practicing being a girl. No. Practicing being my sister, Gayle! On Friday evening, Leah had Gayle join us again. She shook her head when she saw me after Leah had transformed me into her. "I swear it's like looking in the mirror."

Leah smiled. "Here's tomorrow's game plan. Gayle, you're going to have to stay home, out of sight. I'm taking Gale to the mall dressed as you to go window shopping."

Gayle looked at Leah and said, "Are you crazy?"

Leah parroted back her question. "Are you crazy? Gale looks just like you. He walks like you, he talks like you, he moves like you. It's one thing to do here in my apartment. It's a completely different thing to do in public. Do you really want his first time dressed like you to be prom night? He has to be 100% comfortable, no nerves!"

Gayle opened her mouth, looking like she was about to argue. She shook her head. "Leah, I put you in charge of this and what you've done so far is nothing short of amazing. I'm going to continue to trust you. I'll stay at home."

"One more thing." Leah said. "Gale will have to give you his phone in case anyone tries to contact him. You have to give him your phone, ID, and credit card. I'm going to have him buy something, he has to get as much practice interacting with people as possible."

Gayle stared for a moment, and then nodded in agreement.

I got up early Saturday and gave Gayle my phone. She gave me everything Leah said I would need and gave me a sisterly hug. "I want you to know I really do appreciate this. I didn't realize how much work you were going to have to put in and how much of your time this was going to take. I'm going to give you $1,500. You're the best."

"Don't write that check just yet, Sis. Today is Decision Day. If I screw this up, I'm going to back out."

She nodded. "I understand, Baby Bro. You've done more than any sister ever had the right to ask. Good luck, relax, have fun."

I went to Leah's. She had me wear a denim mini skirt, about mid-thigh length. I paired it with a denim tank crop top, leaving my midriff exposed. Underneath I wore a matching navy, satin bra and panty set with taupe sheer-to-the-waist pantyhose. She finished off my outfit with 3" denim heels. She made me up in comfortable daytime makeup and completed my look with hot pink nail polish and lip gloss. After popping the wig on my head, she took a picture and sent it to Gayle on my phone.

Gayle texted back a clapping meme. We were ready to go.

Leah drove to the mall. My nerves were on edge as I got out of the car, and we headed inside. Leah whispered in my ear. "Relax, no one is going to know. Hell, I know, and I can't tell. I'd swear you really were Gayle. You got this!"

Leah's supportive words helped a lot! It wasn't long before I was completely at ease, and I strutted down the mall with that same relaxed confidence I'd always seen in Gayle. We window shopped; we got a drink at the food court. Leah had me use the women's bathroom; I was going to have to do that on prom night too! I bought a few makeup items, there was no indication the saleslady had any idea I wasn't a young woman.

My confidence was soaring as we walked through the mall when I heard a familiar voice. My heart leapt into my throat and my knees started shaking. It was J. R.'s voice! He was with a group of his friends.

Leah grabbed my elbow. "Steady girl, steady. I said it outside, you got this! You've seen Gayle greet J. R. so many times before. You know what to say, you know what to do."

"Hey, gorgeous!" J. R. said when he saw me. He walked up and gave me a hug, his fingertips gently brushing my exposed spine. My eyes popped; I wasn't expecting the tide of pleasure that flooded through my body at his touch.

"Hiya, handsome!" I replied as I hugged him back and kissed him on the cheek. He turned his face for a full-on kiss, and I placed my finger on his lips. "Easy there, tiger." I giggled. "You know how I feel about PDA's."

He smiled back at me. "I just can't help myself. You always look so sexy, so hot."

"Flatterer! I wish we could hang out a little bit, but Leah and I were just leaving. It's girls' day out for us; looks like it's boys' day out for you. Have fun, talk to you soon!" I gave J. R. another hug and a kiss on the cheek. He returned the hug and ran his fingertips up and down my spine again as I shivered in his arms. I gave him a lingering kiss on the lips this time, then turned to walk away with Leah.

"It's really none of my business but you seemed really attracted to J. R. A kiss on the lips?"

"Leah, I don't know what came over me. When J. R. was running his fingertips up and down my spine, I just got so turned on. He wanted me! He wanted the person he was holding in his arms! I felt so desirable, so wanted! I've never felt that way before as Gale."

"I'm not going to judge you but you're going to be spending an entire evening with J. R., with Gayle's boyfriend. If you don't think you can control yourself, you might want to think about calling this off for a completely different reason than any of us even thought about."

I thought long and hard about what Leah had just said. Gayle had been worried about Shelley Jackson hitting on J. R. and here I was, her twin brother, kissing her boyfriend.

Back home as Gale, I returned Gayle's phone, ID and credit card to her. "We need to talk, Sis." I told her what happened at the mall. She seemed more than pleased I had passed my test of being out in public and of fooling J. R. "He kissed me, Gayle! Doesn't that bother you?"

"Of course not! He thought he was kissing me, silly. What's your point?"

"My point is, what is he expecting me to do on Prom Night? More importantly, what are you expecting me to do on Prom Night? I didn't sign up to make love to your boyfriend!"

Gayle slapped me, hard. "I've never made love to J. R. I don't expect you to make love to J. R. I do expect you to be affectionate, not amorous. If you don't think you can handle a little kiss, maybe making out a little, then let's call this off now. I hadn't really thought this far ahead. I don't know what to think now."