Gale Becomes Gianna!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We'd had arguments before, but my sister had never touched me. I was furious as I stormed out of her room and went to mine, locking the door behind me. I realized part of my anger was at myself. I enjoyed the attention I had gotten being out in public dressed as Gayle. I enjoyed the attention J. R. gave me even more! I didn't just like kissing J. R., I really liked kissing him!

Gayle texted me. "I'm sorry for slapping you. I don't know what came over me. I think deep inside I was jealous, even if J. R. thought he was kissing me. I've been so focused on what I wanted I haven't stopped for a moment to think about what anyone else wants. Maybe we should just call this whole thing off. I'm sorry Gale. I was 100% in the wrong. Please don't stay mad at me."

I unlocked my door, went down the hall and knocked on Gayle's door. She opened it, stared at me for a second, and then pulled me into her arms, crying while she hugged me. "It's OK, Sis, it's OK." I just held her until she finished crying.

She stepped back to get a tissue and dry her eyes. "What do we do now?"

"We do exactly what we planned on doing. You're going to South Carolina to kill that interview with Norman College! I'm going on your prom date, so Shelley Jackson doesn't get her fingernails hooked into J. R. He's probably going to kiss me a couple of times, thinking it's you. I've decided I can handle that. If you think you can handle that, this is a go as far as I'm concerned. If J. R. kissing me dressed up as you is a problem, then it's a no go. This is now all your decision."

Gayle took a deep breath, held it, and then blew it out slowly. "Forgive me Gale. That was so wrong of me. You've been so wonderful about this whole thing. Yes, I can live with J. R. kissing you. If I get accepted into Norman, I'll never be able to repay you!"

"You mean when you get accepted into Norman. I'm not going through all this just for you to fail!"

We both laughed. Gayle hugged me again tightly, and we walked downstairs arm-in-arm to have dinner with mom. She raised an eyebrow at us but didn't press or ask questions.

I continued to go over to Leah's every night. She said I couldn't practice enough. Thursday evening arrived and mom and I took Gayle to the airport. We dropped her off with hugs and good wishes all around. On the way home, mom said, "I think what you're doing for your sister is amazing. She couldn't ask for a better brother."

I turned in my seat to look at her. "What do you mean what I'm doing for my sister?"

"I mean going to prom with J. R. so she didn't have to worry about Shelley Jackson, and she could concentrate completely on her interview with Norman College."

"She told you? Gayle told you?"

"Of course, she told me silly. Where do you think J. R. will be picking up his prom date? At Leah's? Don't you think he'd be more than a little suspicious? He's expecting the proud mama to see her Prom Queen daughter off on her date, taking lots of pictures before they go!"

"I think the next time I agree to do a favor for Gayle, I'm going to take the time to think about every detail of what that means!"

"You know your sister better than I do. I'm surprised you're just learning that now!" She was smiling from ear to ear when she said that. We both burst into laughter, and I gave Mom a little hug.

Gayle called us the next night, bursting with excitement. She felt like she aced the interview; she had been offered a red-carpet tour of the campus on Saturday and was floating on air. Mom and I both congratulated her. I had a tough time falling asleep; tomorrow was my big day, but I finally drifted off and was able to sleep for a few hours.

I woke early and depilated as Leah had instructed. I shaved once, twice, then a third time even though I probably didn't need to shave the first time. Leah picked me up and whisked me away for a big surprise. She drove me to a crossdresser's transformation service and dropped me off. "Gayle paid for all of this. I'll see you in four hours. Relax and enjoy!"

Four hours later, Leah was right on time. "You look fabulous, how was it?"

I was rambling. "I got a manicure and pedicure; my feet and hands feel wonderful. They gave me hair extensions, so I won't have to wear a wig and then gave me this amazing updo. The facial and makeover felt incredible, I don't just look like Gayle, I feel like Gayle!"

Leah was laughing. "That's my girl. You got this. You're going to be the sexiest, most confident prom queen in the history of prom queens!"

Leah took me home and stayed to help me get dressed. I liberally applied a floral scented body powder all over from head to toe and then slipped into the silicone prosthetic. I pulled up my panties and put on the corselette. The demi-cups didn't even cover my nipples but held my breasts up and out. After threading the garter straps through my panties, I rolled the nylons up my legs, making sure the seams were straight.

I stepped into the open toe stilettos; my crimson nail polish was easily visible on my toes. Leah helped me into my dress and zipped me up. I looked into the full-length mirror and gasped. I looked even better than the night I first tried Gayle's outfit on.

"You're not done yet girl. Put these on." She handed me a pair of black satin opera gloves. They were so long they completely covered my biceps. They didn't have fingertips so my crimson nail polish was easily visible on my 1" gel extension nails!

"Now for the final touch. Let me do this." She wrapped a 4-row cubic zirconium choker around my neck and clipped it closed. She clipped on matching 4-row dangle earrings that hung down to my cheek bone. She placed a 4-row choker bracelet on my right wrist and multiple bangle bracelets on my left wrist. She gave me four cubic zirconium rings. I place one each on the pinky and index fingers of my left hand and middle and ring fingers of my right hand. She knelt down and slipped a platinum ankle bracelet on my left ankle.

"Look again, princess!" Leah said.

I almost started crying. The gloves and jewelry completely changed everything, enhancing my look even more than I could have imagined.

"I'm going downstairs to get your mother. Wait one minute and then come down."

I did as Leah asked and slowly headed down the stairs. Leah was holding my mother's elbow in the middle of the living room. My mom had her eyes closed. When I got to the bottom of the stairs, Leah said to my mom, "You can open your eyes now."

She took one look at me and immediately started sobbing tears of joy. "Oh Gale, oh honey. You're so gorgeous. You're as beautiful as your sister. I was so scared when Gayle told me what the three of you had planned but this is amazing. J. R. will never know. I'll say it again, your sister could never ask for a better brother!"

Mom and Leah began taking pictures of me and sending them to Gayle. Gayle sent back a cartoon wolf meme, whistling with his eyes bugged out and his tongue hanging down to the ground. We all laughed at that one.

"J. R. will be here soon to take me out to dinner. I need to grab a purse and put some essentials in it." I hurried back upstairs, grabbed a matching black satin and rhinestone clutch purse and threw some makeup and a few other items in it.

Mom came into the room holding a small bottle of perfume. It was called 'Bombshell' by Victoria's Secret. She spritzed some behind my ears, on my decolletage and between my knees. She kissed me and gave me the bottle. I slipped that into my purse also and started to follow her downstairs. "No, wait here. I'll let J. R. inside when he gets here. I want him to see you make your grand entrance down the stairs."

The doorbell rang shortly after. I heard my mom greet J. R. and heard him reply. She called upstairs, "Gayle, there's a Hollywood movie star here for you." J. R. laughed heartily; I giggled nervously as I headed down the stairs. I took my time, so J. R. only got to see me slowly. By the time I had gotten far enough down the stairs to see his face, his mouth was hanging open. Mom reached over and gently closed it saying, "I agree. She is jaw-droppingly beautiful tonight!"

He had a corsage for me, luckily the red roses matched the crimson of my nail polish and lip gloss. Mom took picture after picture as he pinned it to the bustline of my strapless dress. She got the boutonniere Gayle had bought; it was a white rose that went perfectly with his tuxedo. Mom took more pictures as I pinned it to his lapel. "Give your princess a gentle kiss, J. R." He leaned in and I kissed him back gently as Mom's phone clicked away.

"You two have fun tonight!" Mom said. "And you!" she said sternly holding J. R.'s elbow. "You be good to my daughter or else!" She said this smiling but J. R. and I both knew she was serious.

"I'll behave. I'll take good care of Gayle. I promise to have her home no later than 2:00 am!"

Mom nodded. "I'll see you then." We knew she meant it; she'd be waiting up for us when J. R. brought me home.

The door closed behind us as J. R. offered me his arm and led me to a Cadillac stretch limousine. He opened the door for me as I slid carefully inside. He slid in next to me. "Where to?" the driver asked. J. R. gave him the name of the restaurant. The driver nodded and pulled away as the privacy screen slid up leaving J. R. and me alone.

"Baby, I've never seen you looking this beautiful. You're always gorgeous but you look like a red-carpet star tonight. And that perfume you're wearing, it's incredible. You smell so sexy. What's it called?"

"It's called Bombshell by Victoria's Secret. And you're putting on a full court press tonight mister! I hope you're not having any mischievous thoughts. You heard what my mom said!"

J. R. grinned and leaned in to kiss me. He had one hand on the stocking covered thigh that was exposed by the cut of my dress. I groaned as those electric sensations flooded through me again. I pulled his face to mine as I kissed him back hungrily. He thrust his tongue inside my mouth, and I sucked on it longingly! His hand began to move up my thigh towards my panties. I gently but firmly pushed it back down. "Naughty boy!" I said giggling.

We continued to make out until we got to the restaurant. It was one of the most expensive Italian restaurants in town. The driver opened the back door of the limo for us. J. R. got out first and offered me his arm to help me out. We were led to a private dining room for two in the back. There was a bottle of Dom Perignon on ice next to the table. We were seated, the waiter poured us each a glass of champagne and left.

"J. R., neither one of us is old enough to drink! What's going on?" I asked nervously.

"My dad is really good friends with the owner. He's already paid for dinner and the private dining room and included a very generous tip. Drink up, enjoy."

We toasted one another as the Prom Queen and King. We weren't seated across from one another but next to each other. By the time I had finished my second glass, I was feeling very romantic. I had my hand on J. R.'s thigh, tracing circles with my fingertip when the waiter came back to take our order. I ordered a small Shrimp and Avocado salad; I didn't want to feel bloated. We finished dinner and the Dom Perignon.

I excused myself to go to the ladies' room. Leah had made me practice taking myself out of the prosthetic and putting myself back in for just this reason. After peeing, I tucked, pulled up my panties and went back to our private dining room.

We thanked the server and headed back to our limo. After helping us inside, the driver climbed in and waited for J. R. to give him our destination. He closed the privacy window and pulled into traffic.

J. R. immediately leaned in and began to lick, suck, and kiss my throat, neck and ears. I was trembling with excitement. "Baby, when you were tracing circles on my thigh in the restaurant, that got me so turned on. I want you so bad."

I reached down and could feel the throbbing erection in the front of his pants. I began to run my fingertips up and down the length of his hardness. J. R. put his hand under my dress again. "No baby, please no. Not yet. I'm not trying to be a tease. Please be patient with me. I've got a surprise for you in the meantime."

I unbelted J. R.'s pants and unzipped them. I pulled his cock out and reaching into my purse, grabbed a condom. I rolled it over his erection and began to stroke him in the back of the limo. It was my turn to lick, suck, and nibble on his neck and ears while I jerked him off. Faster, slower, firmer, gentler. I varied my grip on his shaft. Suddenly he sat upright and began to cum!

"Gayle, Gayle, oh baby, oh shit, cum, cum, cum, cum. So hot, so fucking hot, your touch is so fucking erotic. Cumming for you baby, cumming for my beautiful Gayle!"

I continued to stroke J. R. through his orgasm; at one point I thought the end of the condom might explode. He fell back against the seat of the limo as his orgasm subsided and his cock started to go limp. I reached back into my purse and got out a packet of baby wipes. I slid the condom off J. R.'s cock and cleaned him up. I helped him get his pants back on and then looked him in the eyes.

I don't know what possessed me, but I put the end of the condom to my lips and sucked all his cum out of it. He watched me stick my tongue inside so I could get every drop. "Mmmm, baby. You taste delicious. Before the night is over, I want to taste you directly from the source!"

His eyes bugged out. "Baby, what's gotten into you? I love it but you've never been this forward before."

"Everything has gotten into me. Prom, the limo, dinner, the champagne, how handsome you are, how lucky I am to be with you. This is our night darling, let's enjoy it to the fullest!"

We arrived at the event center and got out. J. R. escorted me inside and the festivities began with the crowning of the King and the Queen and their court. Shelley was staring daggers at me as they crowned me. We lined up to get our group picture taken. "Smile princess!" I whispered in her ear. "You don't want your picture to look like you just sucked on a lemon slice." She gave me an evil glare but turned around in time to smile at the camera.

J. R. and I danced a lot, especially to the slow songs. I loved being in his arms. It felt so right! At one point, I excused myself to go the bathroom. After peeing, I was checking my makeup in the mirror when Shelley walked up behind me. "Yes, you still look like the slut you're dressed as. I can't believe you wore something like that to prom. You look like a whore; I hope you know."

I smiled at her. "You're greener than that lame ass, typical prom dress you're wearing. Your jealousy is so obvious. You wish you could be me; you wish you could be Queen; you wish you could be with J. R. But you're not me, you're not the Queen, and you can't be with J. R." I blew her a kiss in the mirror. "Enjoy the rest of your night Shelley. I bet your date screams my name when he cums tonight; he'll be fantasizing about me!"

I strutted out of the bathroom leaving Shelley behind sputtering. I spotted J. R. and headed straight for him. "I know we're the King and Queen but how long do we have to stay here?" I asked seductively as I rubbed his crotch so no one could see.

J. R.'s eyes bugged out. "Gayle, what the fuck has gotten into you?"

"I'm hoping before the night is out, you'll have gotten into me!"

He was licking his lips as he said, "We need to stay here a little while longer. The final King, Queen, and court dance is in a little while. We can slip out shortly after that."

True to his word, once the Prom Court dance had finished and all the official pictures had been taken, we slipped away when no one was looking. We found our limo; J. R. helped me inside. I could hear him talking to our driver. He climbed in and away we went, the privacy screen was already up.

"What were you talking to our driver about?"

"I told him to drive. I told him I didn't care where he went but to just keep driving. I told him I'd knock on the privacy screen when we had an actual destination."

"You naughty boy. I'm proud of you!"

We started making out passionately in the limo. This time when he put his hand up my dress, I didn't stop him. He was sliding my panties down; I reached under to help him. When my panties were off, I straddled him, grinding my ass into his crotch while we continued to make out. "Baby, I'm going to cum. Please not like this. Don't dry hump me. I want to fuck you; I want my cock inside you."

I helped him out of his pants and underwear. I rolled another condom onto his raging erection as I climbed on top of him again. I guided his throbbing cock to my asshole. As he penetrated me, I gasped. "Does it hurt, baby?" he asked, genuinely concerned.

"It hurts a little, but it feels even better. Just take your time."

J. R. eased himself into me, slowly. Every time I winced, he stopped until I nodded for him to start again. It wasn't too long, and he was completely inside me; my ass cheeks were resting on his thighs.

"Do you like being inside me honey, as much as I like having you inside me?"

J. R. just groaned. "This is so hot. Your pussy is so warm, so tight."

"It's educated too!" I giggled as I squeezed his shaft with my ass muscles.

"Oooooohhhhhh, Gayle, oh baby, oh shit. Fuck me baby, ride my cock!"

I did exactly as J. R. asked and began to ride his shaft. I leaned in to kiss him while I was traveling up and down the length of his cock, stopping just at the prick and then bottoming out again. Our tongues were dancing together when J. R. began to rub my nylon-covered legs. My eyes popped open as the sensation of his fingertips on my stockings sent me into a frenzy. I was fucking him like a bitch in heat, humping his erection for all I was worth.

Suddenly, without warning, I began to cum. I didn't even know I could cum while I was soft, but I was orgasming inside my prosthetic. The sensation of J. R. inside me caused me to cum again, and again, and again. (I later learned that he was hitting my P-spot, and while rare, some men can have multiple orgasms.)

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! J. R. you hot fucking stud! Cumming for you, I'm cumming for you. Shit, shit, shit, shit! Loveyourcock, loveyourcock, loveyourcock! Fuck me, fuck my hot pussy! Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

My dirty talk sent J. R. over the edge, and he erupted inside the condom. "Gayle, Gayle, Gayle, hot Gayle, sexy Gayle, fuckfuckfuck, cumming for my baby. Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit." J. R. was pounding himself into me violently now and pulling me down to meet his upward thrusts. I collapsed against his chest, shivering and trembling as he continued to fuck me hard and finished his orgasm.

J. R. fell back against the seat and pulled my face to his, kissing me passionately at first, then tenderly and gently. "Gayle, Gayle, Gayle oh my sweet Gayle. I love you so much baby. You're incredible."

I felt guilty hearing J. R. say that. I didn't know if he'd ever told my sister that before. I didn't think I should hear it before she did. I just thought about what happened. He would be talking to Gayle about it, and she'd have no idea. I was panicking.

I let J. R. fall out of me and reached down to get my panties and put them on. I helped him pull up his underwear and pants. I kissed him deeply and said, "Baby, I can't be late. You heard what my mom said. We have no idea where we are, we should head home."

J. R. nodded and knocked on the privacy screen. When the driver rolled it down, J. R. gave him my address. He rolled it back up and I snuggled into J. R.'s arms. He held me tenderly, his fingertips brushing my spine while he kissed the top of my head. We just spooned like that until we got to my house. J. R. walked me to the door, took me in his arms and kissed me passionately. I kissed him back even more passionately.