Gale Becomes Gianna!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The porch lights flickered briefly, we broke our embrace, then the front door began to open. My mom was standing there smiling. "Ten minutes early, J. R. I like that in a young man. Thank you for returning my daughter to me on time." He smiled at my mom and turned to look at me. I placed my palms on his chest and leaned in to give him a gentle, but lingering kiss. "Thank you for the best night of my life, J. R."

"Thank you, Gayle, it was the best night of my life too!"

He turned and went back to the limo as I went inside with my mom. "My, my, young lady. That was quite the passionate kiss before I opened the door." I blushed deeply. "Did your sister know you might be kissing her young man?"

"Yes, mom. We talked about that. We both agreed it was probably going to happen and J. R. would be more suspicious if I didn't kiss him back."

Mom just raised an eyebrow staring at me intently. "It's late young lady and you've had a big night. I think you should go upstairs and get some sleep."

I took off Gayle's dress but crawled into bed wearing everything else. I was sitting up, back against my pillows, just luxuriating in how wonderful I felt in those clothes. I slept in fits and starts. What had I done? I'd fucked my sister's boyfriend; he thought he was fucking my sister. Gayle would never speak to me again if she found out. J. R. would probably kick my ass when he found out. My last thought was about running away from home when I finally fell asleep.

I woke up to the sound of the garage door opening and closing. Saturday was mom's shopping day. I looked at myself in the mirror, my makeup wasn't too bad. I slipped into the denim outfit I had worn when Leah took me to the mall. It was the first time J. R. had seen me dressed as Gayle. I touched up my makeup, took a deep breath and called J. R.

"Can you come over? We really need to talk."

"Sure baby, give me a few minutes to brush my teeth and drag a comb through my hair. I'll be there in less than half an hour."

True to his word, J. R. pulled up in a little over 25 minutes. I let him inside and he reached for me to kiss me. I put my hands on his chest to stop him. "This is one of the things we need to talk about. Let's go in the kitchen, there's coffee ready." I poured us both a cup and just began to blurt everything out.

Using my own voice, I said, "You need to know that wasn't Gayle last night. She's in South Carolina on a college recruiting trip."

J. R. chuckled, "Gayle, you have the greatest sense of humor. You are too funny!"

"J. R. I'm not joking, it's me, Gale. Gayle's twin brother."

"This isn't getting funnier, Gayle. It's starting to become unfunny, real fast!"

I stood up, and pulled my crop top off. I reached behind me and unclasped my bra. J. R.'s eyes were getting wider. When I slid the top half of my prosthetic down and my silicone breasts were puddled around my waist, his eyes bugged out. "Holy shit! Gale? WTF? What is going on, what did you do? What did I do?"

I told J. R. everything. How Gayle's trip coincided with prom. How she didn't want to give up being queen. How she didn't want Shelley Jackson to be queen and have a chance to flirt with him. How she paid me to impersonate her and enlisted Leah's help to transform me. How the first time he held me in his arms and ran his fingertips up and down my spine mesmerized me. How much I had enjoyed all the attention I got as Gayle and how much I wanted to please him. How when I said last night was the best night of my life, I really meant it!

"J. R. You can kick my ass every day for a month but please, please don't tell Gayle what happened. It would hurt her so much to know I betrayed her. Please, I'll do anything you ask but please don't tell Gayle!"

"Gale, I can't believe you did this. I can't believe Gayle asked you to do this. Hell no, I'm not going to tell her. 'By the way, Gayle, while you were in South Carolina I fucked your brother.' Are you crazy? I've got a lot to think about." He got up and left the house. I went upstairs and took a hot shower, scrubbing all the makeup off. Mom got home later that afternoon and we had a quiet dinner.

Mom picked Gayle up that night from the airport. They looked at each other and mom nodded to her. "Gale, Norman College offered me a full ride scholarship."

I threw my arms around her and hugged her tight. "That's awesome, you earned it, you deserve it!"

"But they want me to start right away, this summer quarter. I'll be leaving less than a week after we graduate. It's going to be the first time I've ever been away from you guys; I'm going to miss both of you terribly." The three of us cried a lot that night, tears of joy, tears of sadness.

Graduation came and went. J. R. wouldn't even look at me. Gayle had broken up with him almost as soon as she got back. She said she realized she didn't want to be in a long-distance relationship, and she wanted to let him know as soon as possible. Leah let me keep the prosthetic; she said it didn't fit her anymore. Gayle left a ton of clothes behind, she said she just wouldn't have a place for all of them in her dorm room. Leah and Gayle helped me learn how to put on makeup by myself, 'just in case the urge to dress again ever hit me,' they both said.

Mom was driving Gayle to college; they were making a girls' road trip out of it. The morning after they left, I called J. R. "I know you have every right to tell me to go fuck myself, but I'd like the chance to apologize to you. I never said I'm sorry for what I did, and I'd like to say it in person."

"I'm busy until late this afternoon."

"Please J. R.? I'll even buy you a beer. I promise I won't ever bother you again. I just really want to apologize in person."

"I'll be there shortly before 5:00."

True to his word, J. R. showed up at 4:55. I let him into the house, and he just stared at me. "Gale, WTF?"

"No, not Gale. Not Gayle. I decided when I dress like this my name is Gianna." I was standing in front of J. R. wearing a black leather mini-skirt and sheer see-through black blouse. I wasn't wearing a bra so my silicone breasts were on full display. Underneath I was wearing crotchless, jet-black pantyhose with no panties. I had 5" black patent leather stiletto heels on my feet. Gianna had decided to look different for a while at least. She was wearing a raven black wig and emerald-green contact lenses.

I knelt in front of J. R. "I told you that night in the limo I wanted to drink your cum directly from the source. I never got the chance. I'd like to make that up to you right now as part of my apology."

J. R. stared at me for what seemed like forever. Then he pulled his athletic shorts and underwear down around his ankles in the same motion.

He moved in with me that week while mom was taking Gayle to college. I was dressed as Gianna the entire time. The sex was non-stop and incredible. When mom returned, J. R. and I had to be more discreet, but our love life was even hotter than the summer weather. College is starting for both of us next week, J. R. is going downstate, I'm going to a local community college. I have no idea where this will all lead but I do know Gianna will always be part, a big part, of my life!