Gale Force Ch. 16

Story Info
Gale asks Cary a question.
800 words
4.88
25.6k
1
0

Part 16 of the 31 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/09/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,279 Followers

Season Three, cont.

I settled back into a regular routine after that. Every day at work, I provided the best I could, making new friends everywhere I went. My after-hours catering began to pick up and I was no longer just doing private cast parties and the occasional dinner party, I was supplying set dinners to a couple other productions, separate indie movies that were being filmed in the area As such, my time with Gale got whittled down to mostly just Sundays and even then, we were joined by Bobby and later by Randy and Hal.

I had just finished with the last serving of dinner when a flashy Corvette screeched to a halt next to me. The window rolled down and Gale grinned at me.

"Hop in."

He didn't have to ask twice. I locked my truck and slid in beside him. "Yours?"

"For the show. Let's take a ride."

"Okay."

I didn't care how late it was nor the fact that I was still wearing my chef's hat and my hair was clumped down. I was with Gale. My heart was soaring as we tooled around Toronto, smiles on our faces. We ended up at a parking spot overlooking the city and the Corvette rumbled into silence beneath us.

"It's beautiful out here."

"You don't get out enough." He turned toward me, pulling my hat off and ruffling my limp locks. "That's why I kidnapped you."

"You can't kidnap a willing victim." I smiled as his hand found mine, our fingers stroking and smoothing.

"Willing?"

A shiver went through me and my nipples hardened into rocks. "Very."

He closed the space between us and we kissed, our mouths opening and tongues sliding softly together. The very sound of his whimper when I nibbled on his bottom lip intoxicated me and I shivered, feeling his hands caressing my shoulders, then moving down to my breasts. Softly, gently, his fingers cupped and weighed me, tracing the outline of my nipples through my shirt, then moving away to find the buttons. It seemed like a lifetime before his skin was against mine and I shivered again, moaning this time.

His mouth left mine, sliding down my neck and past the folds of my shirt. My entire body quivered when his lips brushed a nipple, teasing me before he sucked hard on it. I yelped in pleasure, thrusting my breasts toward him for more attention and Gale didn't disappoint me. He moved across to the other nipple and nibbled on it until I was breathless. We were both startled by the knock on the window and I hurriedly covered my chest. The officer was amused and gave us a warning to haul ass so we reluctantly did, heading back into the city.

"We have another break in a couple of weeks and I want to know if you'll go away somewhere with me." He glanced over at me a couple of times and I kept my sights on the city flashing by outside. "We can go anywhere you want, Cary. Please."

"I'm scheduled to work through break, Gale."

He stared at me for a long moment. "A guy would think that you were purposely avoiding him."

"I'm not avoiding you and you know it."

"Do I?" He took a corner sharply and the tires squealed. "I would think that you'd want to go with me."

"I do!"

"Then get somebody to cover for you." He said, looking over at me. "Or are you scared?"

"I'm downright petrified." That admission astonished both of us and pulled over to the side of the road, turning toward me with a look of concern on his face.

"You're afraid of me?"

"No. Not of you."

He reached over and touched my cheek. "Then what?"

"I'm afraid of me, of what I'm feeling."

"And what are you feeling?"

The softness in his voice made me want to melt but I remembered my truths and this was one of them. "A lot of things."

"Things? You can't be more specific?"

"I could but I don't want to." I cupped his hand against my cheek, searching his eyes. "Is that okay?"

Gale nodded, leaning across to give me a small kiss. "Yeah, that's okay." I returned his smile, melting once again. "So will you go with me?"

Fat Girl was winning again and I was helpless to stop her. Helpless? Let's tell the truth. I didn't want to stop her. I was getting ready to take a trip with Gale Harold and become his personal sperm repository for the next six days. Did I care? By the way my pussy was reacting, the answer was definitely no.

"As long as I don't have to cook."

His smile warmed me to the tips of my toes. "Whatever you want."

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,279 Followers