Galentine's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess smiled shyly, a faint blush in her cheeks as she brushed away a tear from Amalia's cheek with her thumb. Her own eyes glistened with unshed tears and unspoken words. "Don't you know by now, Mal?" she said softly, a catch in her voice. "I would do anything for you."

Amalia laughed and swiped at her eyes, careful not to smudge her makeup. Then she held out her hand to her best friend, her favorite person. "May I have this dance?"

"I thought you'd never ask." Jess smiled brightly and Amalia knew she'd do anything, forever, to keep making her smile like that.

Jess pulled out her phone and pressed a few buttons. Amalia laughed again, delighted when her favorite song played from all around them. She couldn't tell where the speakers were hidden. It made it feel as if the music was pouring from the trees and the flowers and the stars themselves.

And they danced - a slow dance this time. They swayed back and forth together, gazing into each other's eyes, smiling like fools, but too content in their happiness to care.

"Jess?" Amalia asked carefully. "Was this supposed to be a date? Not a friends-date," she clarified. "A real date?"

Jess started to answer, but hesitated. "Did you want it to be a date?"

Amalia didn't answer at first. Jess had given her the perfect Valentine's Day, more amazing than anything she'd ever dreamed she could have. Amalia could be brave for her and admit the truth in return.

"If you'd asked me before tonight, I don't know what I would've said. I've never really thought about a woman sexually or romantically before. But now..." She took a deep breath, and the tears she'd been holding back finally began to fall. "This has been the best night of my life, Jess and I don't want it to end. I want to keep cooking with you and laughing with you and dancing with you." Jess sniffled, grinning through the tears she was barely holding back. "Yes," Amalia replied softly.

"Yes?" Jess asked hopefully.

"Yes," Amalia repeated with confidence. "I want this to be a date. And I want more of them. A lot more of them. As many as you'll give me," she added, smiling.

Jess laughed and threw her arms around Amalia. She pulled back and cupped her cheek. "I've been in love with you for so long, Mal," Jess said softly. "I'd date you for the rest of our lives if you'd let me."

Amalia rested her forehead against her friend's, still swaying to the music. Jess tilted her head just a bit, then Amalia did, too. Their smiles dropped a bit as giddiness became something else, something...hungry. Their lips parted, so close they could feel each other breathing. Anticipation zinged through them. Until finally Jess gathered her courage and pleaded. "Kiss me, Mal."

Amalia had never denied her friend before and she sure as hell wouldn't start now. She swiftly pulled Jess in for a kiss. It was loving and passionate, soft and hot all at once. When Jess parted her lips, Amalia took the hint and slipped her tongue inside. Jess moaned and Amalia felt the sound pulse through her. Jess worried Amalia's bottom lip, sucking, nibbling until Amalia was the one moaning.

Jess began walking them backwards towards the door when Amalia thought for the first time to ask "Who the hell's house is this?"

Jess blinked, dazed from their passionate kissing, then practically guffawed when her brain caught up to her ears. "My aunt's friend is letting us use it. It's ours until tomorrow afternoon."

"Your aunt Ruby?"

"Yes. She's been shipping us for a while now apparently." Jess blushed. "She helped me plan tonight."

Amalia lifted an eyebrow. "Aunt Ruby wanted to help you seduce me?"

Jess smacked her arm playfully and chuckled. "I don't think even Aunt Ruby would've guessed how well tonight would go. I think she expected I'd maybe get up the nerve to awkwardly blurt out my feelings, you'd hopefully agree to let me take you out sometime, there might be a kiss and then a sleepover, complete with movies and pajamas."

"And now?" Amalia asked.

They stepped into the living room. Flameless candles flickered all around, bathing the room in a soft warm glow. Vases of white lilies and red gardenias sat on almost every surface. Jess had seriously thought of everything.

"Well," Jess mused, her voice low, seductive. "After groping you in the club, panicking and making you spill your feelings for me first, and that hot as fuck make out session, I'm thinking a sleepover is definitely in order. Pajamas optional. If you're up for it."

Amalia looked at Jess's sly, sensual confidence and saw the nervousness underneath. This was the moment, Amalia realized. She could take things slow, and end the night with some light kisses and cuddles. Or she could go all in. It wasn't even a question, really.

Amalia turned around slowly. She glanced over her shoulder, lifting her eyes in a way she hoped was seductive. "A little help?" she drawled.

Jess's lips turned up in a slow smile and she bit her lip. Fuck, she was so sexy. She sauntered towards Amalia and slowly, painstakingly lowered the zipper on her dress. Her lips followed the zipper, trailing soft kisses all the way down Amalia's back. Amalia felt the hairs on her arms raise, felt her nipples harden. They'd barely gotten started and her body was like a live wire.

She turned back to face forward and slowly lowered her dress. Jess ogled her blatantly and Amalia basked in the heat of her gaze.

"You're so fucking beautiful," Jess whispered.

"Thank you," Amalia said softly. "But I want to see you too."

Jess smiled. Her dress zipped on the side, so she pulled it down herself, letting it pool at her feet. Amalia took in her friend's soft, curvy body. They'd seen each other in fewer clothes than this, but tonight was different.

"So fucking beautiful," Amalia whispered reverently, then she stepped forward. Their hands explored while they kissed, fingertips tracing smooth skin.

Amalia gripped Jess's hips, then slid her hands around to cup her tight yet bountiful ass. She gripped both cheeks firmly, massaging and pulling, grinding Jess's center into her own. Jess groaned, humping softly against her. "I've been wanting to get my hands on this hot fucking ass all night," Amalia said heatedly. "You have the most perfect ass I've ever seen."

Jess looked into her eyes, lust sparking behind her eyes. "My ass is yours, sweetheart. My body is yours. I'm yours."

Amalia groaned before claiming Jess's mouth again, sliding one hand into her hair and tugging. Jess gasped. "Is this ok?" Amalia whispered into her ear.

"Yessss."

Amalalia tugged again and smiled as Jess arched against her in response. She moved her lips, her tongue, her teeth against Jess's neck, her throat, and delighted in every sound and whimper she elicited from her friend.

She moved lower, kissing the swells of Jess's breasts. She grabbed one, feeling its heft. She'd never felt anyone's breasts but her own before, and Jess had much more to play with. Jess didn't seem to mind Amalia's dutiful exploration. She hummed as Amalia removed her bra and let her mouth and fingers wander. Amalia lovingly kneaded, licked, sucked, and nibbled. Jess's nipples were hard as rocks and she panted from all of the attention, the teasing.

"Maaal," she moaned. I'm so fucking hot. I need more. Please."

Jesus she was sexy when she begged.

"More what, baby? Talk to me."

"Touch me," Jess whispered.

Amalia could see how turned on she was. She knew before she slid her hand between her thighs that Jess's panties would be soaked.

"Mmmm, baby, you're so wet for me,"

She cupped Jess's sex, then slid her fingers softly back and forth across the growing wet spot of her panties.

"Please, Mal!" Jess begged.

"Please, what, beautiful?" Jess humped against her fingers but Amalia pulled her hand back chuckling. "Use your words," she teased. Then she leaned in and purred into Jess's ear, fingers again softly rubbing her over her panties. "Tell me what you want me to do to you."

Jess groaned, horny and frustrated. "Touch me, fuck me. Please fuck me! I need it so bad."

Amalia pushed her panties to the side and slid her fingers through Jess's slit. Jess hissed, finally getting some attention where she needed it most. Amalia slipped two fingers inside, curling them, feeling around her best friend's soft pussy for the spot that would make her scream. Jess twitched. Amalia grinned. There it was.

This wasn't so hard. Maybe it was because Amalia knew women, being one herself. But she suspected it was because she knew Jess. She had loved her in one form or another for as long as she could remember. They'd had countless conversations over the years about likes and dislikes, turn ons and turn offs. And she just knew her. She could read her signals, her sounds, her body. Her gorgeous fucking body.

Amalia had never thought about her friend this way before and now she was exulting in exploring every single inch of her. Amalia ran one hand over Jess, between her breasts, over her belly, while swirling the fingers of her other hand inside her, watching Jess arch, her head thrown back in ecstasy. Fuck, she was so breathtaking.

Amalia withdrew her fingers and Jess whimpered, affronted. But when Amalia slipped her fingers into her own mouth, tasting her best friend's juices, Jess thought she'd never seen anything sexier in her whole fucking life.

"Mmmm," Amalia hummed, licking between her digits suggestively. "You taste good, Jess."

"It's even better right from the source," Jess suggested.

Amalia chuckled. "Is that so?" She dropped to her knees and looked up, meeting Jess's hooded gaze. Jess ran her fingers through Amalia's hair, applying the barest hint of pressure. "Tell me what you want," Amalia repeated.

"Eat me," Jess whispered. "Please, sweetheart. Eat my pussy until I cum." Amalia slid Jess's panties down her legs and Jess stepped out of them. Amalia took in her best friends naked form, marveling at her beauty, before gripping her sexy ass and sliding her tongue inside.

"Yesssss!" Jess groaned.

She was like a fucking faucet. Amalia lapped at her copious juices, drinking her in. She wiggled her tongue around inside, loving the feel of Jess pulsing around her.

"Lick me, baby. Just like that. Fuck me, Mal! Yes! Oh god!"

Then Amalia replaced her tongue with two fingers, finding that magic spot again, and slid her tongue to Jess's clit.

"Ah! Yessss. Fuck. Fuck! Don't stop, Mal! Oh my goooood! Amalia sucked Jess's clit and began thrusting her fingers. Jess gripped Amalia's hair, pulling her head into her, mashing her pussy against Amalia's face and riding her fingers. "More, baby! More! Please!" she cried desperately. Amalia added a third finger and fucked her faster, pounding her friend's pussy, the wet squelching of her juices dripping onto her face.

She began flicking her tongue against Jess's clit rapidly and felt Jess's grip tighten in her hair, tension building. She looked up and Jess met her eyes, her mouth open wide in a silent scream, her eyes heavy, like she was struggling to keep them open but she wanted to watch, too. Amalia clenched her pussy, more turned on then she'd ever been in her life at the sight of Jess pushed to the brink of orgasm. She was so close, Amalia could sense it even before Jess exclaimed it.

"Aaaaahhh!! Fuck, Mal! Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck! I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, I'm - Fuuuuuuck!!" Jess howled, and her pussy tightened, then shuddered around her fingers, juices pouring from her as her whole body shook and trembled. Amalia gripped her legs to keep her from falling, sucking her nectar from her, mashing her nose into her clit, fucking drowning in her best friend's cunt until Jess released one last shudder, and panting, trembling, she pulled Amalia's face away and dropped to the ground beside her, too weak to stand.

Amalia stroked her hair, caressed her arms, and softly kissed the top of her head, helping her come down from her high.

Jess pulled her in for a kiss, tasting herself on Amalia's lips. When she pulled away again, she laughed breathlessly. "Jesus fucking Christ, Mal. Are you sure you've never done that before?"

Amalia chuckled, blushing, pleased. "You'd know if I had. You would've been the one I told all about it."

Jess hummed. "Well thank goodness you didn't. It would've killed me to hear about you pleasuring another woman after all these years of pining after you."

Amalia looked at her. "How many years are we talking?"

Jess laughed. "Long enough that I can't believe I let you go first," she drawled. She leaned over and sucked Amalia's earlobe between her lips. Amalia sighed. "But now," Jess purred, moving to lick and suckle at Amalia's throat. "Now it's my turn." Amalia was breathing harder. She'd never been so turned on in her life. "And I..." Jess continued, pausing for effect, hovering above Amalia's beautiful, open, panting mouth. "I am going to fucking ravage you," Jess growled.

Jess claimed Amalia's mouth with a searing kiss. It was rough, and hungry, and left Amalia feeling breathless. Jess ran her fingertips down Amalia's arms with feather-light touches and felt a small sense of pride when Amalia shivered. She ran her hands down her belly, fascinated at the contrast between her own fair skin against the rich, deep brown of Amalia's.

Jess met her friend's gaze as she reached down and lightly scraped her fingernails up along her thigh. Amalia gasped and rubbed her legs together, trying to create friction where she needed it most. Jess grinned, delighted at the obvious effect she was having on her friend turned lover.

"You're so beautiful like this, sweetheart. Flushed and needy." Amalia blushed then inhaled sharply when Jess ran a finger over her slit. "Mmm, you are absolutely dripping for me, Mal. I think you're enjoying this."

"You think?" Amalia asked sarcastically, her breathing a bit heavy.

Jess chuckled and slid a finger inside her hot, wet pussy, reveling in Amalia's soft moan. She leaned over her, finger sliding slowly in and out, and used her other hand to cup her soft cheek. Amalia's eyes were closed as she enjoyed Jess's ministrations.

"Look at me, sweetheart," Jess whispered. Amalia complied. She sighed and twitched, her pussy pulsing around Jess's fingers. The eye contact made the moment even more intense. Amalia could see everything in Jess's eyes that she had never let herself see before. Desire. Yearning. Apprehension. Excitement. Lust. And...love. So. Much. Love.

Amalia groaned, feeling her climax building already. She struggled to hold Jess's gaze, desperate to close her eyes and throw her head back. Jess's fingers moved faster, pounding her. "Ah! Fuck! Jess!" Her eyes fluttered closed against her will.

"Keep looking at me, sweetheart," Jess commanded. Amalia's eyes opened again. "I want to see you cum. I want you to watch me while you cum. Has anybody ever made you feel like this before?"

"No," Amalia gasped immediately. Jess used her other hand to rub her clit and Amalia cried out. Her thighs were shaking. She was so fucking close. "Jess, Jess, Jess!" She was screaming her name uncontrollably and then her body froze and all sound ceased except the squelching of her cunt while Jess rammed her fingers as hard and fast and deep as they would go. Then Amalia screamed and unclenched, shaking violently as her orgasm coursed through her.

"Good girl," Jess praised her, fucking her through her orgasm. "That's my girl, let it all out."

Amalia panted and moaned, her body still trembling with aftershocks as Jess slowed her fingers before removing them completely.

She kissed Amalia softly, caressing her arms, her waist, her hips. Her touch gradually calmed the tremors that her body couldn't seem to stop on their own. She'd never felt so overwhelmed with pleasure in her life. She didn't even know it was possible to feel this way.

"Holy shit," Amalia exclaimed. "That was fucking intense." She laid on the carpet on her back, Jess nestled against her side, arm draped over her waist and head tucked against her breast.

Jess giggled. "It really was."

Amalia looked around the house as she came down from the most intense orgasm of her life. Then she noticed something that reminded her of something she'd been wondering about all night. "Hey, Jess? What are the red gardenias for?"

"Hmm?" Jess asked, still reveling in her blissful post-orgasmic haze.

"What do red gardenias symbolize?"

Jess blushed. "Oh. Um, they symbolize secret love."

"Awwwww," Amalia crooned. "That's really sweet, Jess."

"You mean sexy right? Flower symbolism is sexy," Jess joked.

"Sweet and definitely sexy, too. I've never - it's never been like that before, Amalia admitted.

"Any regrets?" Jess's voice sounded light but Amalia could hear a hint anxiety beneath her nonchalance.

She lifter her head a bit until Jess looked at her. "None," she insisted, her voice soft but firm. She lightly kissed Jess's soft lips. "Except that it was over too soon," she amended with a smirk. Amalia rolled on top of Jess she leaned in for a kiss, but pulled back at the last second, teasing her.

Jess giggled. "Is that right? What are going to do about it?"

Amalia pretended to think. "Hmmm. I was thinking this." She nipped Jess's collarbone, making her gasp. "Or this," she whispered, licking a trail up her neck. Jess shivered. Amalia leaned in close and purred into Jess's ear. "Or this." She slipped her hand between Jess's thighs at the same time she suckled her earlobe. Jess moaned.

"I think that's a good start," Jess replied, her voice breathy.

"A good start," Amalia agreed with a fond smile. She looked down at Jess, her kind, beautiful friend, so full of life and love, and she felt a kind of happiness she'd never known before, a kind that overwhelmed her, so much it was almost frightening, because what if she lost it? Lost her? How could she possibly live without this feeling now that she'd had it?

Jess held a hand up to her cheek. "You're overthinking this, babe. I'm not going anywhere. I love you."

"I love you, too." And she meant it. In a way that was different but no less powerful than the way she'd always loved her.

"Then stay here with me, in this moment, right now. The rest we can figure out as we go."

Amalia smiled and turned her head to kiss Jess's palm.

"Ok. I'll try to stay in the moment." Mal grinned. And I'm this moment, I intend to - what were your words? Oh yes. She growled into her ear. "I'm going to fucking ravish you!"

And she did.

12