All Comments on 'Galentine's Day'

by eurobigirl

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really, really good story...keep writing.

SensualFanSensualFanabout 2 years ago

Well paced, well written. Characters you instantly like and realistic dialogue and thoughts by each woman. I will read this more than once and look forward to more of your stories.

MigbirdMigbirdabout 2 years ago

As a near hopeless romantic, is it any wonder that I enjoyed “Comforted By My Best Friend” — so happy that you returned to complete that love story. Yes, Galantine’s Day is similarly themed and like the earlier tale so well crafted with pitch perfect dialogue, reflection and flair for depicting emotions, but we encounter two new/different young women and actually get to know them and could easily imagine staying with them moving on. That feeling/attachment is not easily achieved in a short piece while the sensual love making sex you share folds effortlessly into the storyline. I hope you continue to share your imagination; maybe create a storyline that carries us deeper into poignant, even turbulent times that characterize romantic affairs. Love your style.

Marbury1803Marbury1803about 2 years ago

You did all of this, a beautiful, passionate love story with really intense lovemaking that genuinely enhanced, rather than distracted from, the story line, with two totally lovable characters, and you did all that in 2 pages? This was so good. One of my very favorite reads here ever. Thank you

JacquiUK41JacquiUK41about 2 years ago

Fabulous story, well paced and believable. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story is similar to another story on this site. Too familiar.

AliceGeeAliceGeeabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed that. A sweet romantic story rounded off with some very hot sex. Made my day

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnonabout 2 years ago

A wonderfully romantic story with believable characters and dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

See, stories like *this* are why we need Literotica. Any time the writing is so good the only thing you're aware of is the story, you know you've got a good read. And anytime the story is so good you wish it were longer even though it's the perfect length ... So well done, enjoyable, fun and positive! I'm gonna be smiling for the rest of the day. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Huh. I see an anonymous comment that is similar to another comment on another story on this site. Maybe THIS anonymous comment and THAT anonymous comment should both be deleted by the author of this wonderful and well done story ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sweet tale, I just wish there had been a bit more build-up...more getting to know them and their relationship.

Peach

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Beautiful!

Thanks

-jog

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a beautiful and well crafted story. This is the kind of story that demonstrates the fact that love is love, even across lines of gender and race. There is nothing as sexy as creating a perfect scenario for someone you love.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Amazing amount of detail in just 2 pages. Well written and executed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As Ravey19 has also said, you said so much so well in just a couple pages. Thank you for this hot and touching story <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Huh. How original.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very well done. You've shown so much growth with each new story. Your characters and premise are both wonderful. Please continue to favor us with your talents.

ladylicker1ladylicker19 months ago

Thoroughly enjoyable. Great story for only 2 pages. Thank you for sharing.

THBGatoTHBGato26 days ago

Fantastic. A wonderful, fulfilling fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous