Galentine's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Margot halted her assault on Cat's tortured breasts, which now stood straight out against her chest, and pulled on the leash again, signaling Cat back down onto all fours. This time, she occupied herself with Cat's bottom half, first spreading her stockinged thighs and then caressing her thumbs up and down Cat's labia. The shock of being touched somewhere so tender by the newfound object of her adoration sent shockwaves through Cat's little body, and she shuddered and fussed. Margot indulgently slapped Cat's ass, prompting an indignant squeal that was muffled wetly by the gag.

Then, Margot grabbed again at Cat's crotch, this time pulling apart at her tights until they tore with a loud rip. She pushed the soaked strip of her panties to the side out of her way. Cat's holes were now out in the open. Without another second's delay, Margot sunk two fingers deep into Cat's pussy, slowly drilling deep inside her, as deep as she possibly could.. With her other hand she amorously caressed Cat's prone body starting from her ankle, up her thigh, over the decadent heart shape of her bottom, down into the divot of her lower back, and up her spine to her neck, where she affectionately gripped onto Cat's collar and turned her head sideways so she could look Margot in the eye. Her pupils were dilated again, and though it could have been a trick of the light, they seemed to have taken on a golden sheen not too dissimilar from Cupid's eye color.

"How badly do you want it, kitten?" Margot whispered softly. She didn't remove Cat's gag to give her the chance to reply. Instead, she spread both cheeks with her hands and dove into Cat's exposed pussy with her mouth. Cat shrieked and swayed side to side as Margot firmly gripped her hips and pulled her further back onto her waiting tongue. She zealously tongue-fucked Cat's hole, humming with delight as her mouth was filled with her sweet pussy juices. Even sweeter than she had imagined it would be every time she had fantasized about fucking her pretty coworker.

Margot slid her fingers into Cat's sopping wet slit once again, hooking them upwards to stroke her ridged g-spot. Cat responded very well to this action, but she couldn't seem to keep still, and Margot was growing impatient with holding her legs open to play with her. She stopped stimulating her suddenly, and Cat cried out with pleasure and frustration.

"I know, kitten. You want to cum. That would make me very happy, too. But I've decided I want to make some adjustments first." Margot rose to her feet, and forced Cat to do the same by pulling on her leash. The bell on her collar jingled as Cat staggered after Margot down the hallway, disoriented and weak-kneed.

When they reached the bedroom, Margot embraced her from behind, removing her gag and then once again grabbing and kneading her tits. This time Margot could hear the full rounded tone of Cat's moans without obstruction, and it was delicious.

"Does that feel good, pet?"

"Yes!" Cat cried as she writhed against Margot's body. She felt a throbbing in her pussy that damn near overtook her consciousness. She could barely form a thought, let alone a sentence. She merely bent over the bed, burying her face into the duvet and sticking her ass up enticingly, and uttered, "More, please!"

Margot marveled in amazement at the sight in front of her. "Please what...?" she inquired, curious if a title would come to Cat naturally.

Cat emitted an animal growl and howled "Please, mistress! Please fuck me! I'm yours!"

Margot grinned. "Well, since you asked so nicely..." She pulled an unknown item from under her bed and clamped its shackle around Cat's left ankle. Then she pushed Cat's right ankle further away and shackled it, forcing her stance lower and immobilizing her legs. The spreader bar opened up Cat's eager pussy like a flower, giving Margot a glance at her tiny asshole, too.

This time it was Margot's turn to affix a toy to herself; she tightened a harness around her waist. The strap-on was purple and angled slightly upward. She dragged her nails along Cat's bare back as she teased her juicy pussy lips with the large dick. Cat desperately pushed her hips back, attempting to catch the tip of the cock in her slit, but Margot stayed her with a hand on her back.

"Ah ah ah, slut. One more thing." Cat groaned in exasperation. Her groan turned into a shocked yell when Margot began gently teasing her asshole with her finger. It winked and puckered. "Uh oh. Looks like nobody's been here before. Will you give this hole to me, Cat? Will you let me train you to be my perfect little pet?" She paused, awaiting her answer.

Cat swiveled her head to the side and pushed her hair out of her face so she could lay eyes on Margo: her mistress, her owner, her one true love. "Yes, mistress," she murmured, with a hint of trepidation in her voice.

"That's very good, little kitty," Margot purred, licking once firmly up Cat's pussy from clit to opening as a reward for surrendering her asshole. She laid parallel to Cat on the bed to share a sloppy kiss with her. The feeling was exhilarating, as if electricity cracked between their lips. She lingered for a moment, passionately kissing her, before breaking away and grabbing two last items from her underbed toy chest: a small beginner's glass plug and some chocolate scented lube, which felt appropriate for the occasion. She drizzled the lube generously onto Cat's tiny hole, and gently began probing with a finger. She rubbed Cat's clit with her other hand so she'd associate the sensation with pleasure. Cat sighed dreamily and tried her hardest not to fuss.

Finally, Margot deemed her ready for the plug. She squirted more lube onto its tip to ease its entry, and pushed the tapering shape into Cat's waiting ass. It took patience, pressure, coaxing, but finally, with a lilting cry from Cat, her hole accepted the full plug, and it slid in all the way to the flared base.

"You did it, baby," Margot whispered. Then, without warning, she sunk the strap-on cock deep into Cat's spread pussy and began thrusting mercilessly. She was so wet that there was an audible squish sound every time it penetrated her. "Oh, fuck, I can hear it, that's so hot," Margot moaned as she fucked her screaming pet slave over her bed, periodically spanking her and drawing shrieks that punctuated her wailing.

Cat felt more full, more stimulated, than she'd ever felt in her life. Her senses were overloading as Margot fucked her. She rutted and yowled like an animal in heat, slavishly abandoning all inhibitions or reservations about succumbing to her new mistress. In the throes of her pleasure, she slid one hand behind her towards Margot, wanting skin-to-skin contact with the person tearing her pussy open. Margot's hand found hers and interwove their fingers, squeezing affectionately as she fucked the first of what would be many orgasms out of little Catarina that night. Cat's pussy and abs contracted all at once as the strap-on pushed deep into her womb.

"Aaaaaaahh!! THANK YOU, mistress!"

**********************

Margot tried to regulate the sound of her voice on a work call Wednesday morning. She had joined the video conference with the camera on from her couch, but unfortunately had to unmute to answer a question. This wouldn't normally be an issue, except that her coworker was on the ground between her legs, worshiping her pussy like her life depended on it. Refraining from vocalizing her pleasure proved difficult with a little pet slut suckling on her clit.

"Oh, Cat?" Margot asked when a coworker noted her absence. "She er...ohhhh...she mentioned that she might be a bit...tied up with some personal matters today." She smiled down at Cat, who was in fact extravagantly hogtied in red rope. An anal hook filled her asshole, hugging the curve between her cheeks. It was clasped to the loop on the back of her collar, forcing it further into her ass when she leaned forward to, for example, lick her mistress's pussy. Cat glanced up at her with a disapproving expression for making such a goofy joke, and Margot tugged on her collar affectionately, causing her to wince.

"Did someone hear a bell?" Michael asked.

"That's just my kitty," Margot assured him coolly. "She was a Valentine's Day present."

12