Gallon Sized Bags

Story Info
Jack is diagnosed with extremely severe hyperspermia.
3.1k words
4.08
7.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer/Authors Note: This story is fictional. I am well aware it's not humanly possible to do what happens in this story. It is also not an accurate representation of hyperspermia. It was just for the sake of the fetish. I hope you enjoy

I moan in intense pleasure as I ride out my orgasm, filling up a condom with my cum. It's inflated to the size of a cantaloupe, now. I've been going for a good 60 seconds, around 20-25 spurts. I keep pumping the large globs of semen out of my cock, until it fizzles out.

After I finish, my dick is still hard as a rock, and my balls are aching to be released again. I'm extremely horny, and know I'm nowhere close to draining my balls. I sigh, as I tie the condom up and throw it next to the other seven, I filled up earlier today. I look at them, most of them are leaking the sticky white fluid onto the floor.

My cock starts to ooze pre cum. It's currently 7:53am. I woke up around an hour and half ago, totally soaked in cum. I had a wet dream, and my refractory period has become non existent, I've been rocking a constant boner, with a never ending stream of pre-cum, ever since.

I usually cum between 1-2 gallons a day. Now, it's 10-15. I also have to have whacked out hormones or something because my dick ended up growing to a solid 15 and half inches, and my balls are the size of tomatoes. Sometimes, I feel like it's growing even bigger, with my constant increase in libido.

I feel my balls ache, and my cock twitch. I need to cum again. I've already filled five condoms up to nearly bursting, and I need to start getting ready for class, but there is no way I'm going to be able to get my enormous hard cock into my pants. So I told my sister,

She comes into my room and said

"What do you want, dork? Oh, is it happening again?" she said as she eyes my aching cock, and the bags of cum.

I nodded, and she sighed.

"It's been everyday this week, Jack. Yesterday alone, you filled 25 condoms, and 5 ziplock bags. We can't keep buying more packs. Are you sure you aren't empty? How is this possible??" she said.

She's right. It's been a lot. My sister and I decided to go to the same college. Our parents knew it would save them money, so they decided to make us live together. I was glad that she became my roommate, and not some rando. She hated walking around my cum puddles. So she isn't a big fan of how frequent they've been recently, so she is the one who came up with the bag and condom idea. It works most of the time, when my loads aren't forceful.

My cock shot out a long rope of pre cum, so grab it and start to stroke. I can feel the semen inside of me, needing to come out and I prefer my sister not be in the room when it does.

"I know Janet, but I'm horny as fuck. My balls are full of more cum needing to be let out. If I don't get this out of me it hurts. I think I need to stay home from class again." I told her.

"Here, I'll make an appointment with the doctor. Maybe they know what's going on. In the meantime here are some ziploc baggies to fill up when you run out of condoms." She said, and she closed the door.

When she did I grabbed my last condom, and opened it. I don't need lube, because my dick makes more than enough pre cum. So I start to stroke it ever so slightly, I get faster and faster.

It doesn't take long, until I can feel the cum start to shoot up, and I place the condom, and moan in pleasure, this orgasm has been the best yet, I shoot long thick white creamy ropes, into the condom. It kept going & going, and then I realized it was going to burst, so I quickly grabbed my trash can, but when it burst it went everywhere, I couldn't clean it up because I was still cumming. It's been longer than a minute now. I let it shoot into the trash can. Will it ever stop?

It eventually did. My trash can was around a third filled up with bubbly hot and steamy cum. Yet my cock was still half hard, I was out of breath, and flopped onto my bed.

I had three more baby orgasms before it was time to go to the doctor. I was trying to milk myself before then so I wouldn't be so hard. It didn't really work though. My orgasms felt great but it felt like I didn't cum enough. I only end up filling some more ziploc bags. I had probably about 7-10 gallons of cum in my room in bags. My cock wasn't fully flaccid, but it wasn't fully hard, and it was getting kinda sore so I managed to get it in some pants.

At the doctor's office. I met Dr. Lucy Harmony. She quite possibly could be the most attractive woman I've ever seen. She was wearing a slim cut dress that showed more cleavage than it probably should, and only came down to her mid thigh. I can feel my cock twitch in my sweats.

"So what brings us here today?" she asked me.

I was sitting on the bench and my sister was sitting behind me in the corner motioning me to tell her.

"I'm super fucking horny, and can't stop cumming." I said.

Janet's face palmed and then Dr. Harmony said,

"You are 20 right? You turn 21 in a week. Yes, libido increases around this age so that's completely normal!" she said, cheerfully

Her voice is like butter and I can already feel my cock growing in my pants.

"He is far from normal..." my sister said under her breath

"What does she mean by that?" asked Dr. Harmony.

"Well my penis is really really big. It doesn't fit in jeans. I have to wear elastic pants" I said, and I noticed a change in Dr. Harmony's eyes.

"Okay, let me see it, for an examination." she said.

I started to strip down, and when my pants and boxers fell her jaw dropped. My long, hard member is finally released from the confines of my sweatpants; it sticks out in front of her, and is red and veiny with a steady stream of pre-cum, leaking from the tip. I want to jack off so badly, but I refrain from touching, not wanting to drown Dr. Harmony.

"Well then young man, you do have a really really big penis. Perhaps the biggest I've ever seen. Is this the most erect you can get? How often are your ejaculations? " She asked

"I can get more hard, trust me, I'd say this is closer to flaccid for me. I cum a lot. I mean like a LOT. I've already came almost 10 times this morning, each more powerful than the last, but I'm still extremely horny, and can feel the cum rising to the surface. It's painful, whenever I'm not ejaculating" I tell her

"That is a lot of masturbation. Most men only need to do it 1-2 times a day, 10 is 10 is wow okay. Perhaps we should get you tested for hyperspermia. It's a medical condition where a man produces above 5.5ml of semen per organism." she said.

Dr. Harmony doesn't understand the insane amount of semen, my balls make.

She then leaned down and opened a cabinet and grabbed a small container. No bigger than a Dixie cup. Her ass was in my face when she did this and my cock visually reacted. I could feel the cum building and building inside of me. I needed to release it again.

"Okay so your sister and I will leave the room. While you try to fill this container? Then we will see where we are at yeah?" said Dr. Harmony.

They left the room and I finally got to work. I thought of Dr. Harmony and her fat ass and perky tits. How I would love to place my mouth in them, and suck them raw. I think about how her white coat hugged her curves so well.

Then I felt the sheer amount of jizz coming up, and started to orgasm again. One long thick rope shot in the cup with the force of a soda gun, then more, and more as I rode it out. It was like a white steamy geyser. I filled up the entire cup. I was still cumming though, so it ended up all over the floor, and in a big large puddle.

Instead of relaxing my cock just got even harder, it was so erect, it reached up to my stomach, neary hitting my chin. It was like that ejaculation made me hornier than ever. I was so clouded with lust, I didn't even notice Dr. Harmony and Janet come back inside

Dr. Harmony's eyes were almost shooting out of her head. You could tell she was trying to keep her composure but she was truly shocked.

"My god." she said

"I told you he was far from normal!!" Janet said, rolling her eyes.

I gave her the sample, and then mustered up an apology for the mess. She then set the sample down and said,

"You came well over 15 ml. I think you might have came over 500ml. This is quite possibly the most amount of cum I have ever seen. Yet your penis is still rock hard? You said you've already came today too?"

"Yes, I'm still not done. I'm so violently horny. I only really feel release when I'm cumming, and I can tell you with certainty that my balls are nowhere near empty. In fact, I can feel the cum building up in them as we speak. It's always been like this. Ever since I first discovered how to jack off. It's just way more frequent, and way more dense. I'm cuming at least 10 gallons everyday."

"At least 25. Two days ago, I had to throw out a 30 gallon bag, filled to the top. How can one person make so much cum?" asked my sister.

"This obviously doesn't need any more testing. If what you are saying is true and based on the state of this room it probably is. You definitely have hyperspermia. In fact you have severely extreme hyperspermia. You check all the boxes.

Above Average penis size.

Way above average semen volume.

Extremely hypersexual levels of libido.

You might have one of the worst cases in the world. It's nearly inhuman. I'm questioning if you are even from planet earth. You'll have to be an online student from now on. You'll need to empty your balls as often as you need to or else you'll be in intense pain. I fear that the older you'll get the more intense, long, and dense your orgasms will be. Your genitals could also grow bigger, as you age." said Dr Harmony.

"Is there no cure?" Janet asked

"I'm afraid not. He'll just have to find someone that can keep up with him sexually or always have a rotation of women or men around. I fear he maybe not be able to go even two hours with ejaculating ''

As Dr. Harmony kept talking I started to think about how this will impact my life. Homeschooling could be nice, at least now I don't have to worry about wearing pants. I close my eyes, as my dick starts to throb, it feels like it's going to explode.

"Jack you look off, do you need to cum again?" asked Dr Harmony.

I do. Badly. Even though I just came over 500ml apparently. I don't know what it is about today but I'm more horny than I have ever been. I feel like I could fuck for hours and hours and hours, and still not be empty. I can feel the jizz bubbling in my balls. They are so achy again, wait I can feel the cum moving I think I'm about to-

My cock erupts in another explosion of cum. I haven't even touched my dick. Dr. Harmony was right in the splash zone. I feel immense relief as I shoot gallons of hot cum all over her. The pressure is so strong, I can feel it recoil. I knew I wasn't finished earlier, I had all this cum still inside of me. My eyes roll into the back of my head, as I spurt rope after rope. Each more forcefully than the last. My whole body shutters as the semen just pumps out of my huge balls. I can feel it so I push, and a huge fat rope shot out, it felt amazing. Dr. Harmony has lost all of her professionalism now.

She is practically dancing in my cum fountain, which is still going strong. This is probably my longest orgasm yet. I can feel it dying down so I give it one more push and another huge glob landed in Dr Harmony's mouth.

She swallows.

After that spontaneous 15 minute long, intense orgasm, my dick finally goes limp. Well, as limp as it does for me, but I'll probably be good for the next hour perhaps. I'm sweating and panting. By now everything in front of me is covered with my cum. It alone has to be around 20 or so gallons. Luckily my sister was behind me. Her jaw is on the floor though in awe.

Dr. Harmony moves her cum soaked hair out of her face.

"I guess I forgot to tell you I have really intense spontaneous orgasms. I don't feel as horny as I did before though, I think my body has been building to that all week."

"Right. I'm pretty sure the moment I walk out this door, I'm fired. So until then I'm still your doctor. Can you tell me how often you have spontaneous orgasms, and are they always as long and intense as that one?" she said,

At this point she took off her heels, and stood feet first in the cum. It covered most of the ground. She walked over to the counter and grabbed a rag, and started wiping down the room, and herself.

"They usually happen around once or twice a week. Typically in my sleep though. This one was particularly longer and heavier than my usual ones. I can usually tell when they are going to happen because it's when I'm at my most extreme horniness. Today however has been my biggest and longest cum shot yet. I'm still horny don't get me wrong-

"Jack. How are you still horny! Do you see this room? It's COVERED with your jizz. You can't possibly be able to cum anymore! Are you forgetting about the gallons of cum you've already left in your room??? This is ridiculous. You know I love you, but I need a break. You can drive home. I'm going to go stay with Tim." said Janet, and she handed me her car keys.

"Janet, I'm sorry! Do you expect me to keep it inside?? I can't control it! I didn't ask for a monster cock and balls. I didn't ask to cum this much. I can't help it, please stay. I want you here. You are my support team." I plead.

"I've already told him to come pick me up.'' she said

Tim is her boyfriend. She lightly hopped through the mess of my jizz, and left the room.

"I'm sorry Jack. I can't prescribe you anything to help with your condition, based on what you've told me, you'll need to cum at least every 30 minutes. Sometimes it could be longer, or shorter. That's just a rough estimate. That's probably why you wake up in cum puddles since you sleep during the night. Do to the overactive semen production. Your life is going to be difficult, Jack. You have libido of hundreds of men combined. You will struggle to find someone to keep you satisfied. If you find yourself in a house full of cum, sperm banks would be happy to take your donations. You'll probably end up being the reason for overpopulation though. " she said.

"Really. Oh, Wow." I said.

"Yes, and you know since I'm probably fired and you are about to turn 18, if you need help, you can uh, call me." she said with a wink and handed me her card.

She then licked the rest of my cum off of her face.

She sent me off with my diagnosis and box of condoms.

On the drive home I stopped by McDonald's and ate some lunch. When I got home, my dick was as hard as a rock again. I actually ended up making a small puddle of pre cum in the car.

I smiled and I thought about Dr. Harmony as I jerked it.

I ended up cumming all day long, and lost track of how much. After the cum fountain, I sprayed on Dr. Harmony, my individual orgasms have now increased between 5-7 gallons. Each.

Dr. Harmony was right. My life was going to be hard. My cock and balls were so sore. None of my shots were as big as the one that happened at the doctors, but still made another 35 or so gallons. I'll have to make a trip to the sperm bank tomorrow. I knew it was only going to get bigger as I felt my red hurting but oozing cock throb against my stomach. I hadn't cum in around 45 minutes, for a quick dinner break. I knew this next one was going to be huge

Oh, and my sister never came home. Figures.

I ran out of condoms and ended up using a gallon bag. After the bag was filled up, it started leaking. I transferred to another one, and then yet another one, and another one, to ride out the last bit. Ended up being five and half gallons. Not as big as I thought. My cock has basically turned into a cum hose.

The second my dick stopped cuming, pre cum immediately started to drip out, and my whole shaft sprung up higher, as an intense wave of horniess spread through my body.

It's going to be a long, long night.

I think about texting Janet but I know she doesn't want to be near me now. I sent her a goodnight text anyways, as I start to orgasm again, releasing my fresh hot cum, into a new gallon zip lock bag.