Galveston Hotwife / Office Slut

Story Info
Galveston hotwife takes on me and my friend.
2.6k words
3.85
12.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Flumbsy
Flumbsy
10 Followers

I didn't realize that I wanted a real slut until I met an unapologetic one. Elly really liked sex. Like really liked it. More than me I think. You know, you like girls to be slutty unless they're with you... Like in a relationship. Then most guys like the thought of her being slutty but when reality kicks in, they can't handle it. I was the same way. Wanted a whore in the bedroom and a saint when we left the house. 

Elly was different. When I met her, she was married. I found out later she was in an open relationship. So I was fully aware she was sexually active with other people. Monogamy was never an option. I also didn't expect her to change the way I felt about sex, relationships, women, and even myself. 

So I met Elly in Galveston. She was an apartment manager in some really rough apartments. I was a contractor. I knew her for about a month before anything happened between us. She was a bigger girl, huge tits, big ass, always dressed sexy, and she was always sweet and flirty. So we hooked up in her office one afternoon. That was the beginning of an amazing sexual adventure and it ended with me struggling to find another sexual match after we both moved away. 

I had been married before, had other girlfriends, and had a few one-night stands. All were pretty vanilla. The women I was with before never really enjoyed giving oral, it was more transactional. You know, "You lick mine and I'll suck yours." Not overtly, but it was kinda understood. Then usually in long-term relationships, it turned more one way, meaning I was going down on them, and 'returning the favor' just faded away. When the sex faded, the relationship did as well. Even with someone who was a good match everywhere else, the closeness we experienced from the beginning turned into a comfortable familiarity that couldn't maintain much more than a shared location.

So after we hooked up, I thought, "This chick can seriously suck a dick. She should teach a class." I could think of more than a few women that needed it. The truth was, she was good at it because she liked it. She liked looking a dick up close, she liked feeling it get hard in her mouth, she liked the taste of cum. She was absolutely orally inclined. She told me she liked to be watched and she had pictures and videos online. I admit, I probably cranked off a hundred times to her pics and videos. Maybe that's where the shift happened. For a little while after we hooked up, I felt jealous. Jealous of her husband, jealous of the guys in her videos, even jealous of the guys commenting on her videos. It didn't stop me from watching them, analyzing them, or jacking off to them. After a while, I could count 5 different guys, maybe 6, that were regularly fucking every hole she had and being recorded in the process. I was even jealous that I wasn't being recorded. 

It still didn't stop me from watching the videos or coming to her office. At least half of my visits to her office ended with me cumming down her throat. She would start by feeding my jealousy by telling me about who she was with that weekend, or the night before, or asking me if I had seen her latest video. Of course, I had...I checked the page constantly. Multiple times daily. She fucking knew it and by the time she told me about her latest adventure, I was completely hard and she was unbuckling my pants. 

So I slowly got used to the idea that I was one of many and I found I enjoyed that. Sometimes we would act out videos she made before, sometimes we wouldn't even talk. She would just lock the door. There were times I think she drained me of everything until my balls were just empty. I had to space our visits out so I had something to ejaculate. 

So I was bragging about it at work one day. My buddy Stan and I were eating lunch and I was telling him, I've never had someone that could finish me off like a pro and be ready to go every time. Stan didn't believe me and I showed him her videos and pics. I'm trying to convince him she was the real deal and I told him, "If I bring you to meet her, at the very least she'll let you watch." 

I met Elly the next day and things progressed as expected. She was wearing a thin sundress. Flirting a bit and switching her hips back and forth as she walked back and forth to the file cabinets. After a while, I asked her about her weekend and she said her husband and his friend took her out on the ferry one night. She blew one of them on the boat while the other fingered her from behind. She told me this as she was unbuckling my belt and pulling my raging hard-on out of my pants. 

About a minute later, her saliva dripping down my balls, the head of my dick planted against the back of her throat, I had two handfuls of her hair driving as deep as her throat would allow. I pulled my dick out of her mouth letting it flop to the side of her face as she chased it with her tongue, mouth open trying to get it back in her mouth. I spun her around and grabbed her just under her butt cheeks and spread her pussy open and slid my dick in easily. She had a loose, sloppy wet pussy with big lips that easily swallowed my cock. I had never felt a pussy as wet as hers. She bent over further, spreading her ass apart, sinking my dick to the base, and exposing her asshole. I could see her flex and tighten around my cock as she slid up. Then she would loosen and relax as she slid down. Tightening on each upstroke and loosening on each downstroke, I could feel it around my dick and could see it as her asshole flexed and relaxed. 

"Do you like to fuck my pussy?" she said

"Hell yes, You are amazing." I said. "I want to see you cum."

"Will you call me a slut?" 

"You know I think your a slut, now fuck that dick like youre getting paid."

She slammed down harder and faster, stroking my balls with her fingernails. 

"Like that, Daddy?"

"Yes, just like that. Now, fuck that dick like you are putting on a show for my friends. Show my buddies what you can do. Show them your tits bouncing with my dick inside of you."

"Can I fuck them too?" she said

"That's why they are here."

And with that, she rose up off of my dick and backed her pussy and asshole into my face, and slurped my wet cock into her mouth. I started with my tongue in her asshole and slipped deep into her sloppy wet cavernous pussy. My nose and tongue were fully inside her and I opened my mouth to get some air and she rotated her pubic bone to my upper lip allowing me to lick her clit. As I slipped my tongue across her clit, she came. She flexed her entire pelvic floor and ground down onto my face. Her asshole and pussy rode across the bridge of my nose, back and forth with my tongue sliding into each as they slid by. I could feel her throat pulsating on the head of my dick and I couldn't hold it anymore. With each pulsing pump of my cock she rocked her hips. Each time my dick pulsed, my tongue slid up her asshole. 

I was spent. No more cum inside of me, she sucked it all out forcefully. If I looked down and there was a huge purple hickey on the head of my dick, I would not have been surprised. I had no energy left. My face was wet with pussy juice. All I could smell was pussy and asshole and all I could do was sit there in it. I had no intention of eating anyone's asshole that day and dammit if I didn't tongue fuck her asshole like it was my favorite thing to do. All I intended to do was try to get her to suck me off and see if she would let my buddy watch and I ended up with my tongue in her butthole. 

While I sat there, smelling like butt sex, she pulled her dress down, winked at me, and said, "You can bring a friend or two sometimes if you'd like." She turned away, bent over to pick up her files, revealing her perfectly clean asshole, and walked to the filing cabinet. 

I thought, "Well, that settles it. Im bringing backup next time and see who ends up licking whos asshole by the end."

----------------------------------------------------

I got a call from her later that week, some doors to repair and a few cabinets to replace. I called Stan to get some help and told him this was his chance to meet Elly. Of course, he was game. He had been bugging me since I offered to introduce them. 

We got to the complex and went into the office. Elly was at her desk and motioned us to sit while she was on the phone. It didnt take too long and she made us some coffee. She went over the work she needed done and sat on the corner of her desk, letting her dress slide up her thigh. I could see Stan leaning slightly to the side hoping to catch a glimpse up her skirt. He was hiding it fairly well, but not good enough for her not to notice. 

She smiled and turned to the side, dropping a pen on the floor. She faced her ass to him and bent over and picked it up, her dress sliding up past her cheeks and revealing her lack of panties and just a peek of her lips. 

He had barely met her and she already showed him her pussy. I spent weeks before I got a shot down her top and almost a month before we hooked up. I was getting jealous. 

"I like that dress." he said. "It would look good draped across your chair."

Bold motherfucker. I thought. He was going to screw it up. 

"Its nice material." She said. "Feel it." She took the hem between her fingers and placed it in his hand. "Doesnt it feel nice?"

"I like that." He said, slowly running the fabrice between his fingers and sliding the back of his hand up her thigh. 

"Me too." she said, and stepped closer, straddling his thigh. 

His hand was up her skirt higher than I could see, but from her breathing, I could tell he was already fingering her. I sat there for a second watching him with his hands up her skirt, her moaning and rotating her hips around. She put one leg up on my chair and I could see he was three fingers in and spread her ass and arched her back for me to see better. I had never been harder in my life and my dick was still in my pants. He pulled his fingers out of her pussy and put them in her mouth. She sucked and licked on them and opened the front of his pants. He pulled his dick out and she immediately wrapped her lips around it and sunk him all the way down her throat. She stayed throat deep for a second and made a little gagging sound and pulled back just a bit until he grabbed the back of her head and pushed her back down. She gagged again and pulled back just a bit, and he grabbed two fists full of hair and sunk his cock even further. This time she didnt get a chance to pull back because he was furiously face fucking her. Randomly, he pulled her off his cock and and she would gasp for breath, mouth open, tongue out, looking for the cock again. 

As he continued to face fuck her, I saw with each thrust, her asshole would tighten. Her pussy juice was running down her leg and she was all but begging for another cock at this point. I grabbed both ass cheeks and slid them apart, opening her lips. My dick slid right in and I noticed right away the rhythmic tightening of her pussy around my dick each time he hit her throat. She tried to moan, but it was broken by the head of a dick plugging her throat off and on. Instead, she made a moaning sound punctuated by little gagging sounds. 

By this time I had her by both hips and I was ramming her cervix with each thrust and he had two handfuls of hair fucking her throat. Her pussyjuice was running down my balls. I pulled my dick out and slapped the wet head against her asshole a few times and shoved it back in. I was surprised at how wet she was. She reached back and grabbed her inner thigh and ass, spreading herself open. I grabbed her by the hair and stood her up, spun her around and laid her across her desk. She opened her legs and rocked her hips back so I could see her pussy and asshole. Stan and I switched places and he held her pussy open and buried his face in her lips. I put a foot on the desk and laid my dick across her face. She immediately started licking her pussyjuice off my shaft and balls. I pushed her huge tits together and slid my dick between them. Stan had her feet pushed way up and was tongue fucking her asshole. She was licking my balls and ass as I slid back and forth between her tits. 

I pulled back far enough for her tongue to find my shaft and she pulled my dick down onto her mouth. I could feel her throat with each thrust and saw Stan sink his dick in her pussy. Her lips sliding along his shaft and as she held her feet with both hands. She made a little sound when he touched her clit and said something muffled but indiscernible with my dick in her mouth and balls across her nose. I held her by the tits watching him fuck her pussy, feeling her throat spasm when I shoved against it. 

She started cumming. Her breath quickened, making little squeaking sounds with each convulsion. I couldnt hold back any more. It hit me like a wave, pumping loads of cum in her mouth with each thrust, I held her tits in each hand pulled her towards me as I finished in her throat. She gulped a few times and I pulled out, finally letting her breath freely. I looked up and saw Stan holding her thighs violently ramming away in her pussy, making it slosh. He filled her with cum arching his back and pulsing inside of her, they came together. A few seconds later as he began to relax, she pulled his dick out of her dripping pussy and slid off the desk and onto the floor. She dutifully began sucking his cock and balls clean. He held her hair back as she licked and swallowed. 

When she was done, she slipped her dress back on and reapplied her lipstick. She slid her glasses back on and looked at us over the rim. 

"I expect a good price on these cabinets."

And with that she went back to work like nothing happened. We hooked up fairly regularly until she took a job out of town. Then a few times when she would come back to the island. It's been a long time since I've seen her, but I think about her all the time. 

Flumbsy
Flumbsy
10 Followers