All Comments on 'Gambled and Lost'

by fallmarsh

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was great! You should make it a series. I'd love to see what these two get up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was so hot! Pls make a series 🙏

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have no preference as fair as 1st or 3rd person. This is excellent and I would love to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ur writing is so goood

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

1st I guess

UhohnoUhohnoalmost 3 years ago

I have nothing to constructive to say it’s just so pleasing to get off reading about bodies like mine. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Oh damn this was so absolutely hot PLEASE write a part 2 for when Andrew comes back, I am begging you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I usually see noncon where the cis man is taking advantage of the transmasc, which I'm bored of at this point. Desensitized to it. I love how this flips that dynamic and STICKS to it with no ambiguity, I love the magic elements (you motivate me to keep writing my own ideas!), and I did enjoy seeing how you portrayed the victim's POV. What I would have liked, if you followed up the story with another part, is maybe Ezra's point of view. We rarely get the perp's point of view, who is usually the most active participant in something like this, but it's also interesting to me because I want to know more about what compels him to basically sexually enslave this guy. That, and the whole "but I don't like dudes!" orientation play in Andrew's inner monologue made me chuckle more than it gave me a tiny-boner. Too real, too done. All in all, wonderful story, 5 stars-- not actually perfect in my mind (can anything be?), but still novel to this genre, a lovely and concise tale, and I enjoyed it. (FYI, I write this review before checking your page, so if you have a second part already, I will read and comment on that next.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Incredible incredible incredible. The teasing before he rode Andrew was so delicious, and I loved how the trans guy topped! It’s awesome seeing realistic trans men in erotica. Thank you!

I know this was written a bit ago but it is still reaching née fans <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent. Amazing to see a Trans male Top.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ohhhh my gosh I was just about giving up on ftm stuff that was kinky but the trans aspect wasn’t the kink, it was just there but also somewhat addressed… why is this so perfect.

For this story I liked the close third a lot. Made it feel like a fairy tale which is fitting with the aesthetic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

O////O

this is exactly the kind of thing I’ve been looking for ooomg… we need more ftm tops!! having a cute knight at your mercy sounds so good eheheh….

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

sooooooo hot thanks for writing. also ezra seems so cool i just wanna learn some spells from him

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfallmarsh@fallmarsh
hey what's up, i like to write about a wide variety of kinks, often involving loss of humanity in some way. really into body mods, orgasm control, objectification, etc etc. a lot of extreme (and not so extreme) things actually, including stuff that's not really possible. it's ...