Gambling with Filled Condoms

Story Info
Used Condoms Fueling Our Impregnation Desire.
1.2k words
4.22
9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle and I have been married for many years and have done everything we could think of for a fun sexlife. She is very imaginative and comes up with many ways to make things more enjoyable. She can be very unpredictable in her desires and doesn't fail to surprise me. We both love pantyhose and have an impregnation fetish. We like taking chances when we fuck.

We were on a long drive one day so we stopped at a wayside to take a break and eat something. I always park near the trees and away from other cars just in case we want to do something naughty. Michelle was being cute all morning teasing me with her tight body and sexy talk. We were ready to leave and she said she needed to pee so she opened the door and squatted next to our truck. She had her pantyhose down and I was taking pictures of her getting ready to piss and she says she found something in the grass. She was holding up a used condom with a receptacle full of cum. I asked "what are you gonna do with that"? She pulled the end open put it against her pussy and started to dribble piss right inside it. She stopped right away after it was about one inch full. "I don't want to lose the sperm in there". She looked at me and said "I need your tongue in me right now" pointing at her cunt. Her tone told me she had something nasty in mind. I got out and came around to her side and knelt on the ground and starting licking her hard clit and wet flaps.

She held the filled sheath against her mouth and started to suck on it. She took it from her mouth and said "I know what we can do with this" and put it right in her pussy slit, against my tongue and dared me to push it in her. I put my mouth against her lips and started pushing the cum filled rubber inside her. She was shaking and trembling. A few more shoves and it disappeared inside her. She was humping my mouth and I also had my finger against the condom inside her and rubbing her g spot with it. I was pretty sure the condom was leaking because there was a lot of juice going in my mouth. It tasted like her piss and my cum after I fucked her. But of course this was some anonymous man's sperm mixed with her urine that I actually tasted. I lost it and got on top and just slid my hard dick all the way in her. She was so wet and so wide open I could have shoved my hand in there. I started slamming into her cunt that was awash with both juices and kissing her deep too. I quickly squirted my spermload inside her and mixing it with the other guy's stuff. She came harder than normal and said "I can't believe we just did that. We both know I'm not on birth control but I just felt so naughty".

I pulled out and watched as she pushed really hard and the rubber squirted out of her. I picked it up and saw the receptacle end was ripped opened. She must have taken the entire load inside her fertile cunt. I figured we might as well do it again and I told her "watch this" and I slid the torn condom right on my hard cock. It was tight and the tip of my bare cock was sticking out. I wanted to slide back inside her and then I noticed another filled condom on the ground next to her and I picked it up. I said "do you think this is from the same guy"? Michelle had her eyes wide open and said "it looks like it has more stuff in it. I think you should taste it and find out". I've eaten my own cum before but never from another man much less an unknown one. I opened the top of the rubber and spit a little bit in it. I pushed my tongue about half way in and stopped. I thought this could get really nasty so I made her a deal.

I said "I'll do it if I can fuck your ass while we share it together". Michelle loves getting ass fucked so I already knew the answer. She spit on her hand and got her butt ready for me and I slid a little bit inside her. I took the filled rubber and started sliding my tongue towards the full tip. I could smell the sperm and it made me even hornier. I pushed my covered cock inside her bottom a few more inches. I saw the rubber was bunched up at the base but still on me. I finally had the tip of my tongue against the receptacle end with all his sperm now in my mouth. The taste was strong but good. I pulled the empty rubber from my mouth and looked at my dick all the way in her ass with a ripped rubber around it. I placed the rubber at the entrance of her leaking pussy and pushed it right inside her. My mouth went to her mouth and we shared the semen. She was shaking and even started pissing so I pissed inside her too. She said "I have another man's used rubber in my pussy and you have his condom on your dick and buried in my ass and we just gulped his two cumloads. We simultaneously exploded and I flooded her unprotected cervix with sperm.

We wondered if she would be pregnant from me or him and when we would do this again. It was a lot like when we used to visit gloryholes years back and taking such risky chances. It was amazing all the places to find these dirty cumbags. Recently we have included searching waysides and parks for more used and filled condoms. Some days the find would only be one or two. Other days we might discover a dozen or more. The really fresh ones are treasured the most because the taste of semen was yummy. Wintertime is always the best for preserving the freshness of the cum. We would gulp numerous loads and try to hold them in our mouths. I would slide into her ass or pussy and we would swap cumloads back and forth until we both orgasmed. We might push 2 dozen filled condoms up inside her pussy and then I would fuck her as hard as I could. The rubbers would make her pussy so slippery and sometimes they would just slide out of her all over the place as I pumped.

We have been pursuing our impregnation fetish for so long I started wearing the used rubbers when we fuck. I would sneak a couple loads of anonymous cum into my rubber before I penetrated her cunt. Many times my dick was covered with the filthy sperm from a dozen men inside my final outside condom. At times I would wear five or six filled condoms because it would make my dick seem rockhard. Each one might have a fresh load from an unknown man in it. I'd fuck Michelle hard and deep and I would try to pop some or all of the rubbers. She would notice how wet her cunt was getting after a few different loads were dumped inside her. The resulting orgasms are almost indescribable. She loves being injected with the semen from so many men and I love doing it.