All Comments on 'Gambling with Filled Condoms'

by BarebackingMichelle

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
SaraSeraSaraSera4 months ago

Fantastic creativity. I definitely enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hot! Hot1 The chances you are taking with every load of sperm. At least you were pissing in her cunt to help dilute all the swimmers. I can only imagine seeing Michelle with a huge belly and wondering what the baby will look like.

muskyboymuskyboy4 months ago

Cuck fantasy, ugh.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I get why she might not get pregnant from the old cum, but you would think her husband would have knocked her up by now.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wow. I should probably find this disgusting and dangerous! I would NEVER seek out this subject matter for my erotic reading pleasure but, yet, here I am! Oh, my, how slutty, both of you, I suspect I'd enjoy this filthy, erotic play with you. One time, years ago, on a 2 week back packing trip with my wife and teens, I was incredibly horny and, while wandering off alone to answer nature's call, found a full condom in an obvious "party spot", frequented by guys and girls alike, in a fit of erotic, lust filled horniness, pulled it onto my almost painfully erect shaft and pumped my way to a heavenly orgasm! The wet, squishy cum made the condom like a fleshlight, my own spit creating the external lube, I stroked with one hand, pinching my nipples with the other until the slutlust consumed me and I filled the condom with a big load. Spent, I cleaned up and headed back to camp, no one the wiser.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBarebackingMichelle@BarebackingMichelle
Crossdresser Bi Male having lots of naughty fun with my little girl Michelle and our friends. Michelle has been my lifelong mistress along with my wife also Michelle. We both have an uncontrollable impregnation fetish and we risk her getting pregnant regularly. Some of the men...