All Comments on 'Game 3 - Post Game'

by carrteun

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
xeriscapartistxeriscapartistover 7 years ago
No comments?

You put a lot of effort into this story and in my opinion you told it well. Thanks for your efforts on a story that I definitely identified with.

rebmelrebmelalmost 7 years ago
New Chapter

I really would love to read more about htis couple

ender2k2kender2k2kover 6 years ago

I generally enjoy your writing but I couldn't get past the rape.

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 5 years ago
Following !

This is the third story I have read by this author and adding him to my follow list! Don’t want to miss any new posts!

This one ended quite nicely. I would like to see more chapters to the “Elevator Valentine” story. Lots of possible spinoffs there and we already know the characters.

OK enough of this chitchat I have more stories to read!

racfguyracfguyover 2 years ago
These three are

really fucked up, Ashley is a bully, sadist and bitch. Mel is just a cruel bitch. David is a damn fool.

SlithyToveSlithyTovealmost 2 years ago

I very much enjoy your stories, but I find this one really problematic. First, non-consent is non-consent, and that's what the beginning of the sexual encounter is. Hooray that David ended up enjoying himself and got sexed up, but the beginning is basically rape, and I'd have a massive problem with a partner who set me up for that. Next, and far, far more important is that this was also a very clear and blatant betrayal of the agreement between the David and Mel. "If you're going to be with a woman, tell me" and "please don't lie to me" were the key parts of the agreement between the two of them, and yet Mel has been carrying on an affair behind his back, apparently for a long time, without telling him. That's a very basic violation of trust, and it's not something that simply gets washed away by good sex.

pjpbpjpb6 months ago

3/5

1. See SithyTove comments - same feelings

2. Mel essentially informed David she will most likely have sex with other people in the future, with his consent or without. Even if David found sharing her with other women acceptable, very attitude (priorities) should make him run for cover

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercarrteun@carrteun
9/19/2023 It has been over a year since I last posted something. I have a story almost ready for Halloween, the first time I've tried to construct a story for that holiday. Just a section of rewrite and a final editing check before it's done. It will be ready in time for the H...