Game and Match: Jenny's 4 on 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All right, I'm not made of stone," Michael said, smiling, as he hopped over the edge of the tub and walked in front of Jenny. She grabbed at his cock, but he took her hand away as she opened her mouth for him and tried to lick it. As her tongue came out, she was startled when he slapped her face with his cock, smacking it across her cheek, then her tongue.

She looked up at him, and as he grabbed her hair hard, pulling her head back to face upward as he slapped his cock against her lips, she knew he was taking to heart her offer to be as dirty as he wanted.

She cried out, not from the cock-slapping, but from Erik's final shove inside her, burying his cock deep to fill her with his cum. As he groaned and pulled her hips back against him, Michael kept his hand in Jenny's long hair, gripping her tight.

He led her out of the tub and onto a bench on the deck, where he stood in front of her and filled his hands with her hair and pulled her hard down onto his cock. He fucked her mouth mercilessly, wondering briefly if it would be too much for the young girl he had always regarded as an innocent ingenue. That is, until her felt her fingers on his balls, tickling and caressing them as he gagged her on his cock.

As the others watched Jenny take her fourth different cock of the evening, they were shocked that mild-mannered Michael had this in him. Soon he declared, "I'm going to cum all over your face, Jenny," and roughly pulled her hair back again so she could offer up his face to him.

"Liz doesn't take cum on her face, does she?" Jenny gasped as Michael stroked his cock to the finish.

"Of course not," he said. "She's not a slut like you."

As he spoke the words, the first jet of cum splashed Jenny's face, leaving a streak from her chin to her forehead. The next two covered her cheek, and the final spurts coated her lips, leaving her a splattered mess.

She smiled up at him, feeling a perverse satisfaction from her debauchery. She made no move to wipe her face clean, but asked, "Do I look pretty?"

Michael kissed the top of her head and said, "You look gorgeous, honey. I've never seen anyone more beautiful than you are today."

The compliment made Jenny blush.

12