Game Day - Playoffs

Story Info
The team goes deeper... into the playoffs.
11k words
4.76
26.6k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 06/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Publius68
Publius68
2,500 Followers

Oops! I guess Game Day was not a one-off after all! Publius gotta write sequels, I guess.

I think with this one, it is especially important to warn the reader that I am always uninterested in gritty reality, hurt feelings, or likely consequences. My work is designed to be ridiculously plausible. I think I pushed the ridiculous button a little extra hard here, to be fair.

It's just a romp, boys and girls. Enjoy.

----------

Game Day - Playoffs

----------

I woke up Monday morning early, before the alarm. I snuggled into the covers and slowly dealt with life, listening to Jess's soft breathing next to me. It occurred to me that I did not have my usual morning wood, but I supposed it was only natural. Jess and I had fucked before getting out of bed on Sunday. Then she awarded me a truly unique blowjob. Then I'd fucked her again. And then yet again at bed time, a bed time we had made happen early. I was marginally fucked out.

Oh yeah, and the unique blowjob had been in front of our whole football watch party, while two of my buddy's wives were similarly taking care of their husbands. Then the middle fuck of the day was in front of everybody as well... while Jess had been blowing my good buddy James.

There was a moderate amount to unpack about the day before...

Jess and I, mid-final fuck last night had agreed that we had in fact hosted an orgy. We didn't know what else to call it. And we had finished that orgy with plans to host another next Sunday during the Falcon's second-round playoff game. That part was settled enough that we never even brought up the question of what was specifically going to actually happen. We did comment that this next one was going to be anticipated rather than a surprise to us all, and that would bring up a whole host of new issues.

Then we went back to sex and never really addressed those issues. We would. Probably. Eventually. Possibly even before the second orgy.

But I was ready for a conversation with myself.

Jess and I had been married only ten and a half months now. We had been engaged for six months before that. This sixteen and a half months were the longest stretch of monogamy in either of our lives, by about sixteen months. Cumulatively. Between us.

But in that sixteen months, I had never touched another woman, or actively considering touching another woman. And I was certain that Jess had similarly not touched another guy. So while we were noobs about monogamy, we both had seemed pretty good at it. We both were quite open with each other about appreciating the attractiveness of others. But we never even teased each other about so much as touching others. Internal fantasies were another matter. Jess knew damned well that Lisa's ass and Gail's tits (and let's be honest, Lisa's tits and Gail's ass) spent a healthy amount of time in my mental space, just like I knew several of my friends, part of and not part of the Falcons Watch group, made good mental entertainment for her. And I suspected that after Sunday, Tom's egregiously large cock was going to have its own express lane in her mind.

Jess was mine, in a way I'd never really conceived of before she became a part of my life. She was not every aspect of my life, but somehow the whole of it. And I found that nothing that had just happened on Sunday changed that all-consuming fact. I had not shared my wife. I had let her enjoy herself. 'Let', for certain meanings of that word. She had done her thing with James, but he'd never been hers, and she'd never been his for a moment. I could live with that.

I also idly mused that if the opportunity arose, I might do my thing with Lisa or Gail... without Jess necessarily actually sharing me. I was hers too, after all.

Jess had been wild in college. So had I. I had suspected, and now I knew, that her friends had sported wild streaks as well. I strongly suspected their husbands had a history as well.

James and Tom could catch up, or die trying.

The alarm went off. Enough time for introspection that didn't change anything. I got out of bed and hit the shower. There was a whole work week between me and any crazy orgies. I was finished and came out of the bathroom, drying my hair, and Jess was still in bed, sitting up and reading emails.

"Having a lie in?" I asked her, since she usually was on my heels to the bathroom.

"If I'd gone in there with you naked in the shower this of all mornings, we'd have both been late for work," she smirked, uncoiling her naked body from the bed.

I seriously considered making us both late anyway...

*

I got home from work early Wednesday, about six. I had spent the day out of the office, meeting with vendors, and had just headed for the house when I was done instead of returning to my desk. Jess had worked from home that day, as she still does sometimes, and I found her on the couch, typing on her phone.

I managed to distract her for a few minutes from her conversation, but eventually she went back to her phone, and the several accumulated texts that had blinged in the background while I had given her a good mussing.

We chatted about our days, with the local TV news in the background. Jess kept getting texts now and then, reading then answering them. Whomever she was texting with was probably work, to hold her attention like that. Honestly, I had kind of been hoping for a little Welcome Home blowjob before we made dinner, but I gave her her space, and read up a bit on my tablet about the story that had just been on the local news. Our mayor, whom we both hated, was going to jail apparently.

I still held out hope for that blowjob...

But the texts were getting more and more frequent, and I realized she was grinning or even laughing a whole lot than I would expect for it being work stuff. Then she paused and stared at her phone. "That's fucking brilliant," she said softly to herself, and mashed some buttons.

It clicked. She was texting friends. I had a very good idea which two friends.

"You are going to be texting all night long, aren't you?" I asked good-naturedly.

Jess held her phone against her chest, as if I was about to try to peek, and nodded sheepishly.

"Party planning?" I guessed with a leer.

She nodded again, still clutching the phone out of my sight.

Well... I certainly wanted this party to go well.

"Why don't you three just get out of the house and meet on the roof at Wendy's Wine Loft or someplace like that?" I asked with a smile. "It's so warm out today, they probably have it open."

"Would you mind?" she asked, jumping at the idea. "I haven't done a thing about dinner yet," she added, looking at me with concern.

"I have been capable of feeding myself for a while now," I snorted. "I might possibly be able to manage some gruel..."

Jess texted quickly, then jumped up, grabbing her purse. "Enjoy your gruel. Make sure it is whole grain," she chirped, and headed for the door.

I had seven things in the house I could eat for dinner without doing any work, and more than that with a little effort. I don't mind effort. But I wasn't going to cook. I took out my phone as I heard the garage door closing.

ME: Guys, looks like our wives are going to get together for doubtless nefarious purposes, leaving us to forage on our own for dinner. Wings at BW3?

It was mere moments before I received my replies.

HARRY: Not BW! I prefer Ajax, but I am in for that!

MIKE: Me 2. And def to Ajax, not BW3.

ME: Okay, big spenders. I'm heading for the door and I'm closest. I'll order you what? Lites?

MIKE: Kona Big Wave, please

HARRY: What he said

Their wives must have cleared out as fast as Jess had, I had ordered but hadn't received our Konas when my wife's friends' husbands entered from different entrances almost simultaneously.

"Lisa was in some kind of hurry to get out of the house when the suggestion arose," Harry said, sliding into a stool next to me.

"It's like they are enthusiastic about something they planning..." I mused.

"As long as they aren't trying to figure out a way to back out," Mike worried.

I was interested to see that both of them found that concept as awful as I did.

"Nah," said Harry confidently. "One, I suspect that they are more committed to this than we are, and two, Lisa was not showing any signs of evasion."

Mike and I checked our internal evaluations, and we clinked our beers together. The weekend was a go, we were confident.

"So we can just enjoy our beer and some chicken, talk about the Falcons, and all we have to worry about is that they secretly aren't going to Wendy's, but are instead out shopping at Adam and Eve or some place like that for gimp suits for us and paddles for them," I laughed.

We all laughed, if a trifle nervously. We had, after all, learned a lot new about our wives, and about each other's wives the last weekend, but were sure there were things yet to learn...

"Look," Harry said, leaning forward, suddenly serious. "Before we get into figuring out what the fuck happened with the defense last week, I do have one, um, party-planning thing I want to address."

Mike and I shut up and listened. I had an item too, but Harry had spoken first.

"I don't think you or anyone else noticed, but Mike and I had a moment of... um... choice on Sunday. Right, dude?" Harry said very seriously. Mike nodded quietly.

"But we both thought better of it. And we..."

"I saw it," I interrupted flatly. "I would have hated to stop everything if you had chosen differently."

"Exactly," Harry said, glad to hear my words. "The girls can control everything else, I'm not just content, but ecstatic with that. But we need one iron law: No cock in any of our wives' pussy except her husband's. No exceptions. No getting close. No 'just the tip'." His tone was not proposing a subject for debate. He was laying down the law.

"Thank you. Both of you," I said. "That's damn near point for point what I wanted us to talk about when I suggested beers. And thank you both for standing down last week. I want this law set in stone," I went on honestly, "because had I been in either of your positions, I'm not sure I could have backed off. I've tossed and turned about it for two nights."

"Damned if I know how we did back down," Mike muttered. "We each have special kind of hot women. The temptation was murder, and I've been trying not to second-guess myself since."

Harry just nodded. He slapped his hand down on the table, where our wings should have already arrived a while ago. "Law?"

Mike and I unhesitatingly put our hands on his.

"Law," we all said as one.

The wings did eventually show up, piping hot at least.

*

I was back home before Jess. When I heard her, it was the front door, not the garage.

She had Ubered home.

"Still alive, or did you starve?" I heard as she entered the room. She was not weaving in the slightest. My wild child is pretty damned responsible when it comes to drinking and driving. But she had clearly had a few, and was in an elevated mood.

"Solve the world's problems?" I asked, from my seat in front of the TV, re-watching some Ted Lasso.

"We solved our world's problems," Jess said with a reserved smile, snuggling right in against me on the couch.

"Since I think Mike, Harry, and I are your world's problems, I've been solved?"

"The rest of the world is also loaning us the problems of James... and Tom's cock for the tie being," Jess said. "So they were also on the plan," she said, looking at me out of the corner of her eye. "That still okay?"

I'd made my peace with that. I had while things were going on the first time. "I did not eat at home," I answered indirectly. "Mike, Harry, and I went and had wings."

"Oh, did you now?" Jess laughed, sounding like she wished she had thought of that. "Did you talk football?"

"We talked about almost nothing else," I laughed. "Duh! But we did take a few minutes to agree that you girls decide our fates, not us."

"Duh," Jess agreed. "Um, we had a lot of fun brainstorming and scandalizing the fuck out of the waitress at Wendy's..."

"Not going to be allowed back there?" I asked.

"Not any time soon," Jess said absently. "But, um, among all the fun, we collectively decided something very important. A Prime Directive, if you will, in all this..."

"Please tell me that it is, "No dicks in your pussies except your specific husband's?" I asked hopefully.

"So you discussed the matter too"? Jess asked, giving me a hug.

"Before one word about the atrocious defense."

"Good, but you got it wrong," Jess said.

"Wait, it is the Law..."

"The wording is, Your cocks can't enter any pussy except your wife's," Jess said.

"A distinction without a difference," I snorted, just glad we were all six on the same page.

Jess just snuggled against me. "Which episode is this?" she asked, looking at the screen.

"Not sure," I said, Turing the volume back up a little. "We are just about at the point of Peak Nate the Traitor."

"Fun," Jess said, "but I was thinking that you and I should go upstairs and demonstrate to each other a comprehensive knowledge of what exactly we aren't going to do with anyone else..."

*

Jess and I went to three grocery stores on Saturday. I had no idea that catering an orgy would be such a production.

"Umm, babe," I said, as I drove us to the second Whole Foods of the day. "If you are organizing the food this much, are you at least going to let things flow naturally... otherwise?"

"Yes, and no," she said, perking up from her irritation about the tenderloin selection at our regular Whole Foods. "We did need to lay some groundwork among us to ensure everybody has fun."

"You choreographed an orgy?"

"No!" she laughed. "Don't be ridiculous." She waved off my suggestion. "We just have a checklist."

I drove another half mile before I asked, "Just how wild were you three back at Purdue?"

"Not quite this wild," she said. "Close, but not quite. I think we are making up for lost time." I rolled my eyes. "Plus, we didn't have anchors like you guys. With you, I'm safe."

"I'll do my best," I said.

"Don't do your best," Jess said. "Just enjoy yourself. Just you being there will be what I need. Either of us needs a reset, we just go to our spouse and cuddle."

"This is insane, right?"

"Duh. Ain't it great?"

"I think so..."

*

"So, how is this going to begin today?" I asked Jess nervously. "How do we, so to speak, kick things off?" I was out of the shower, naked but for my towel, and trying to figure out what I should wear, and not wear. "And how the fuck do I dress today?" I almost whined.

Jess just laughed as she walked toward the bathroom, gracing me with the sight of her naked breasts as she tugged her nightgown off over her head while passing me. "Honestly? I don't know how things will start. Would you believe we didn't specifically discuss that, of all things?"

"This is going to be so awkward," I groused in confusion. What good is it to leave all the planning for something to the women, when they don't plan the start?

"I know, isn't it awesome?" she laughed again, then closed the door to the bathroom.

"And what do I wear?" I again called out after her. But the water was already running in the shower and she didn't hear me.

Screw it. I dressed pretty much as usual for a game, just selecting my loosest jeans, but neglecting underwear... My Bartkowski jersey was a must. They had won with me wearing it last week.

Jess and I had not woken up with a round of sex for the first Sunday morning since July, when we had had an early flight to catch. I would probably have been nervous about that under other circumstances, paranoid that I had done something to piss her off, but we each had apparently independently come to the conclusion that our fill would be had later on.

The prep for FalconsWatch was pretty much as usual. Jess made up everything, and I did as I was told to help. The fare was pretty standard-Jess's standard, but I was delightedly suspicious about the fact that there was a dessert this week, and it involved a lot of whipped cream.

Things were all finished earlier than usual, and Jess retreated to our bedroom to get dressed while I laid everything out as she had directed.

I realized that 12:30 had come and gone, and James had not arrived. I was just getting worried when I heard the knock, and went to open the door.

I slid the door open as usual, but he did not immediately step inside. My hand had already started to lift for the high-five, but my gesture almost died. Tom was with him, and neither was making any move to enter.

"'Sup guys?" I asked, confused but not really. "You're early, Tom. Come on in."

"That's just it," Tom said, uncharacteristically reticent. Reticent and Tom were not words often appearing in the same sentence. "I came early with James because we wanted to make absolutely sure it was okay for us to come at all."

"Yeah," James added. "We didn't hear from you or anybody this week, and the way things went..." He heaved a breath, then went on rapidly. "I mean, wow. Sorry, dude. That was... And if you guys all want to... again this week, Tom and I aren't sure that we should..."

"Shut up, both of you, and come in," I said, gesturing firmly. They stepped forward. "I should apologize to you guys," I went on as I closed the door. "I really should have called. It was me who left you hanging." I led them to the cooler and I handed them each a beer, taking one for my own.

"We are still on for today, obviously," I said, indicating Jess's usual incredible spread that I had been laying out before the TV. I paused. "Everything is still on for today. For everybody." I looked at them with a small grin.

Tom grinned. James started to, but hesitated again. "Okay, but... Listen, I can see why you'd want to keep up all that awesomeness. But why are Tom and I still a part of it?"

Tom sobered and looked on with renewed apprehension.

I shrugged. "The question of you guys still being a part of things or not never really much came up," I said, "with us guys or the girls. I guess you were here at the start. Hell, you were pretty much the instigation... or the object of it," I found myself laughing a little. "Wouldn't be right to leave you out, and the girls probably wouldn't have let us anyway." I took another pull of beer, and Tom and James did likewise, almost reflexively.

Just then, Jess popped down the stairs. All three of us looked at her, dumbfounded.

I was dumbfounded because she was ready a full twenty minutes early, an event previously unrecorded in the annals of history.

James and Tom were dumbfounded because of how she was dressed. I wasn't dumbfounded by that, since I've seen her in way hotter outfits, but I was admiring nonetheless. There was no logo confusion today. She wore short, black, nylon workout shorts, with red trim and a Falcons logo on what there was of the left leg. Up top she sported a white tee with a huge Falcons logo across the front. It would have had a very loose fit, except she had gathered the bottom up and tied it tightly on one side, simultaneously stretching the fabric tight across her delicious tits and leaving much of her smooth stomach exposed to view.

"Wow, Tom! You are here early," Jess said perfectly casually as she bounced down the stairs into the room. And I do mean bounced. There was definitely no bra under that teeshirt. "Hey James. Dale? Did you put out the cucumbers yet?" I allowed as how I had not. "Good, I want to add some dill," she said and headed for the kitchen.

"Half an hour early," she said almost to herself as she went. "It's almost like you guys are eager for the game," she shot slyly back over her shoulder as she vanished into the kitchen.

Dumbfoundedness continued on James and Tom's part.

Publius68
Publius68
2,500 Followers