Game Day - Playoffs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some time later, I was lying on my back, my wife riding my cock happily, and Lisa straddling my face, back for more cunnilingus from me. I was happily obliging. I felt Jess's rhythm get ragged, and her insides clenched. "Fucking-A, Dale!" she screamed, and when her spasms past, she rolled free of my still hard dick.

Wanting a little more air, I grabbed Lisa's ass and rolled her off my face. I leaned over her, fully intent on getting back to work when Tom shouted in excitement, "Jesus! It's 30-30, with just five minutes to go!"

"We have to watch," Denise said emphatically, despite my hovering face. Even Harry, whose cock she had ceased adoring to speak, seemed eager to watch the game.

Time ran out with the 49ers driving. It was on to overtime.

As we all excitedly debated what would happen, Tom spoke up loudly. "If the Birds pull this out, we are going to need you to come back next weekend, Denise, whatever your schedule. We can't change anything after a win, after all."

Denise laughed. "Oh, Tom, you silly man. When the Niners win, I'm going to need you all to come back here for their game, because I shouldn't do anything differently after a win either."

----------

I am going to leave this mayhem here, before it just devolves into sex act after sex act, with no story left. Feel free to mentally provide whatever material, before or after overtime you wish!

And no, I'm not going to tell you who won the game. Aren't I cruel?