Game Day - Playoffs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I almost stopped him when I instantly realized that he was quite obviously hard as a rock, and remembered just how fucking big he was. I didn't want to scare the poor girl.

But I rolled with it.

Tom grinned a little more, then swiftly yanked the waistband out and down, dropping the shorts to his ankles and stepping out of them. His column waved slowly at Denise. After a beat, he said, "There, that's the Responsibilities, now I need you to follow the Rules."

Denise stared for a second, then snorted with incredulous laughter. "Fucking damn, Gail! You were not lying!"

"Told you," snorted Lisa.

"'Told you'?" asked Harry slowly.

Both Gail's and Lisa's eyes grew wide, and Lisa actually grabbed her mouth. Then they and my wife started giggling. We guys all stared at each other in confusion.

"Busted, Gail," Denise said. "You always had trouble keeping your mouth shut back at school."

"In oh so many ways," Jess agreed. "Well, it couldn't go on much longer anyway. Guys, meet Denise, our sorority sister and frequent co-conspirator from back at Purdue."

"Purdue?" I asked, still not tracking with reality. I asked the only question that made sense about not making sense. "You went to Perdue... to become an electrician?"

She laughed back at me. "I'm not an electrician. My dad is. That's one of his trucks. I am an electrical engineer. I design routers up in Durham. I just came down here today to, um, watch the game with you guys."

"So you crawled around on my floor for half an hour, yanking out my wiring just for show?"

I'm a new, first-time homeowner. Sue me if I get a little sidetracked on things like that.

"Oh no! Your house was definitely going to burn down eventually," Denise said quite seriously. "But I've known how to make a simple fix like that since I was fifteen."

"Um... Rules?" Tom said quietly.

Denise just looked at him tauntingly. Then she slowly peeled her jersey upward and off over her head, positioning herself so we all got a good look.

Yep. Very nice tits. Not so large, but extremely nicely shaped and jiggly.

"I suppose these have to go, too?" she asked, turning her ass toward Tom and slapping it loudly.

He saw the 49 and ers for the first time and laughed. "That's hilarious. I almost want to say no, but I am definitely going to say yes... please?"

The gold shorts were indeed a production to remove, they were so tight. I thought the production was a bravura performance. No underwear, as I already knew, and her long legs came together at a neatly trimmed mound of hair of a similar dirty blonde to what she had still tucked up under her dad's company hat.

"You have the most awesome friends, honey," Harry breathed softly.

Lisa laughed, and so did Denise. "Come here, awesome friends," she said to our wives. All three smiling, they rose and stood with Denise, arms around each other.

"Showtime," Mike said to us, and we looked at the women hungrily in anticipation.

"Yes, showtime," replied Jess. "Time for you guys to all make like Tom."

"Us?" I asked.

"Yes, you," she retorted.

"Why do we have to go first?" James asked, forgetting his usual reticence in his current, entitled surprise.

"Because we are asking, James," Jess said sweetly. Then her voice hardened. "And you want us to all have various kinds of sex with you, You. Will. Do. As. We. Ask."

I shot to my feet. It was not like I objected to getting naked with these women. I had been planning to get naked with these women. I tugged my Bartkowski jersey off over my head, and tossed it to the side. I reached for my pants, but then smiled and approached my wife. "Help me with these, Honey?"

"I'll do it," Lisa volunteered, as if grumpily. She tugged me a step toward her and undid my fly. "I told you that you didn't need underwear, Harry," she said as she slowly pushed my pants down to my ankles.

My cock waved in front of her face, and she stroked it gently. "Yeah... Jess, I hope you don't mind I put sucking on this first on my to-do list once we get them all naked?"

"Your to-do list?" James asked.

"They wouldn't tell us what they had planned," I said as Lisa took a moment to give me a preview. My voice wavered. "Obviously because they had secrets," I added, looking up and down at Denise. My preview from Lisa was not ending. "But they did at least tell us they had an Orgy Checklist."

"Unless you want us all to just watch you right now, you can get back to sucking Dale's cock later," Gail said sweetly to Lisa.

I could see the game from where I was standing, so I was good with that idea.

But Lisa cruelly let my dick slide from between her lips, and stood up. "And miss the rest of our show? You next, James!"

"Me?" he meeped.

"None of them can suck your cock if it is still in your pants," Tom pointed out.

James looked at him, then dropped his pants first. His erection tented the bottom of his jersey for the few moments before James yanked the shirt off over his head. He realized he was standing right next to naked Tom, and reflexively took a step or two away--both to reduce comparisons and just because that thing was outright intimidating.

"You girls did not lie," Denise said, a pleased look on her face.

Harry went next, and did a bit of a Chippendale's routine as he did so. To me, it looked more ridiculous than sexy. From the look of the women, including my wife, they did not agree. Harry, admittedly, does have an unfair share of the muscles.

"Wait!" called Gail as Mike went to grab his shirt. "Let Denise do it. You always liked taking a dude's clothes off, didn't you, girlfriend?"

Mike's eyebrows shot up happily as Denise took a last look for reassurance at Gail, then stepped up to him. She sank to her ankles and nuzzled the hard, distended front of his shorts, caressing his ass with her hands. But rather than pulling Mike's shorts off, she slid slightly upward, grabbing his shirt instead. I could see her perky tits brushing up along his bare legs, then the front of his shorts as she rose. She began kissing his chest as it came into view, then his mouth once she had the jersey tugged off over his head. She pressed her breasts against his, her height letting her rub her nipples directly against his when she stood on tip toe. She stayed like that as she worked his shorts off, his dick swiftly rubbing against her lower abdomen.

"That is always fun," she said, stepping back and letting her hand trail over his cock as she retreated.

Now we were all naked, and only Denise was among the girls.

"Showtime at last," Harry said eagerly, and we all swiftly sat down, not caring in the least that the girls were blocking the game.

They looked at us and giggled... then proceeded to get naked in as brisk, orderly, and efficient a manner possible. There was no show.

I mean... there was now four hot naked women in front of us, so that was a show, but... no production after all that happened before.

"That was underwhelming," Tom spoke for us all.

"You want to watch us strip, or do you want to get to what's next?" Jess asked. "I'm giving you guys a heads up, there is a whole lot of cunnilingus on everybody's checklist!"

What appeared to be first on my wife's checklist, however, was seeing how well she could handle Tom's prodigious package. I wanted to watch, to see how she managed as well, but I was comprehensively distracted as Denise stepped forward to resume Lisa's blow-jobus interruptus on me.

Harry was already between his own wife's legs, pumping his dick into Lisa like he'd just come back from a long voyage. Who starts off an orgy with fucking their own wife? It seemed odd to me.

Gail was splayed on the other end of the couch from me, with James demonstrating some significant oral skills between her legs, to judge from her immediate reaction, while her husband stood beside her, his dick in her mouth.

I think everybody eventually rotated after a while, but I was truly not paying attention, even to my own wife's battle with Tom's schlong. Denise knew how to suck cock, people. I hate to say it, but she was maybe even as good as Jess, though with totally different technique.

Her fingers tortured my balls as she ran her tongue all over me, up and down. Her tongue's journey seemed random, but just like the way our Roomba vacuum navigated, I was sure she found every single nerve ending in the process.

Breathing heavily, I reached down to caress her face, and she looked up at me, the first inches of my cock now in her mouth, being tortured by her tongue. I grunted happily as her eyes met mine. I reached out and delicately clasped the brim of her cap, questioningly.

Instead of nodding, Denise bobbed up and down on my cock in assent.

I grinned and tossed the hat away. Piles of curly, dirty-blonde hair cascaded free, around her shoulders. It was long, reaching more than halfway down her shapely back toward her tiny, muscular ass.

I groaned, feeling my pressure rise. Denise felt it too, but she gripped the base of my cock firmly, and stopped her mouth's attentions to me. I sagged as the moment passed, and I felt myself retreat from the edge. Just as she was about to resume, I looked at the screen.

"Hot damn! Seven nothing, Birds!" I exclaimed as I caught sight of the score.

"What the fuck," Denise said hotly, turning to look at the screen. "We had the ball on the 45 a while ago, and we didn't even manage a goddamned field goal?"

"You mean you really are a Niners fan?" Tom asked, dick still in my wife's skillful mouth.

"Mom's from San Francisco."

No one had come yet, except Gail... twice, I think, but suddenly things started to shift. Lisa, still on her back, being pumped by her husband, reached out to Mike, and tugged him over so she could suck his dick next. Harry then rose up off of her and stepped over to Denise. She lifted her head from my cock, and turned to see his slick shaft bobbing by her head. She bent toward it to suck it in turn, hand still pumping me very gently, but he stopped her and shook his head with a grin. He shot me an unneeded apology.

"Uh, I think I have a checklist item to do for Denise here, and I'd rather do it before anyone, um, complicates things down there," he said with a small smile.

"I like him!" Denise chirped.

I just smiled, and took my very happy but unfulfilled cock back over toward where Mike stood over Lisa. Her head leaned to the side as she suckled on him leisurely. "Take a seat, Mike," I said conversationally. He raised an eyebrow, but took a seat. In doing so, he caused Lisa, who was still intent on his cock, to roll over onto her hands and knees to keep working. This was exactly what I was looking for, as I bent to caress her fabulous ass, just celebrating in my mind getting my hands on it at last.

But I didn't indulge myself thus for long, and bent to lick at her gates, still soggy and open from her initial fucking. She moaned around Mike's cock as my tongue found her slit. My hands dug into her cheeks, and my thumbs spread her thighs just a tiny bit more.

She might have been going leisurely on Mike, but I decided I was on a mission, and I went to town on her. She tasted marvelous, if a touch saltier than Jess, and my tongue flicked her bud rapidly.

Mike gasped, and I realized that my assault had encouraged Lisa to speed her own efforts. Suddenly, her nose was pressing all the way against his belly. I very briefly raised my head to see. Yes, she was taking him fully into her throat.

I made a mental note to make sure I got my turn on the other end of Lisa later, possibly next. I wanted that deep throat experience. It had been atop my own private checklist all week.

But right now, I had decided I needed to hear Lisa come herself, and I thrust my tongue deep inside her, now flicking her sodden button between two fingertips. She tried to moan deeply, but with Mike's cock in her throat, she lost concentration and gagged. She popped up swiftly, gasped, then began to tend to his head instead.

I think.

I was kind of busy, and my vision was filled with her magnificent ass.

Lisa's moaning grew louder and more urgent, leading to a quivering, plaintive, "Fuuuuuu...!" With a final gasp, she shook me off and I rose just in time to watch her slam Mike's cock back down her throat.

He likewise failed to say a complete 'Fuck', and clearly lost it in her mouth. In her throat.

I looked around, a little dazedly. Mike had pulled Lisa up on top of him to share a languid kiss.

Denise had James pinned to the floor, and as I watched, she straddled him, grabbing and lifting his cock to point between his legs! "Oh, hey, wait!" James said, shaking his head in agony. "I'm not..." He stopped.

"Shut up," Denise said. "I'm not anybody's wife, and you are nobody's husband. Get it?"

James got it. He grabbed her hips eagerly, and Denise lowered herself down his cock with a loud croon of delight.

Tom, despite now having my wife's leg draped over his shoulder and his face wet with her juices while she sucked on Harry, was audibly green with envy.

"Don't worry, Tom," Denise said, already panting a little with how hard she was riding James right off the bat. "I was promised two lovely guys to fuck. I'm just saving you for after halftime. I need to get mentally ready for that thing you are rocking." With that, she ignored Tom and gave James the considerable benefit of her complete attention.

I realized that Gail was the only one left alone, and she was only just recovering from however she had gone so loudly multi-orgasmic. Our eyes met, and she smiled.

We stepped together, and slid into a nice embrace, kissing deeply. "How can I please you?" I murmured.

"Help me show off?" Gail asked sweetly.

"Oh please... I think," I grinned.

"I think you'll like it," she replied, less sweetly and more slyly. She tugged me behind her right out in the middle of the floor, right in front of the TV where some big, armored, hairy dudes were playing a game or some shit. She lay down on her back, and pressed her tits together lightly, those stunning mounds calling my name. Her nipples are staring tall, and the surrounding skin was bumpy and crinkled with desire. "Get down here and fuck my tits, Dale."

As with last week, more congratulations for the deity were in order. And abject thanks.

I straddled her and we both sighed as I nestled my cock down between her softness. She pressed her breasts fully together, and it disappeared between them. My hips automatically began to rock and I practically crossed my eyes as I stroked in and out.

My cock was screaming with delight as I plumbed her softness. The view was incredible below me as I saw my cock delving into those perfect boobs. Almost as incredible as the feeling.

I could not help but lean forward, bracing myself on my hands above Gail's head, and begin fucking her cleavage with abandon.

"I have to come," I grunted. "Please let me finish like this."

"No fair, Gail!" I heard Lisa grumble, and I became dimly aware that Gail's bid to show off had succeeded, and we were being watched by almost everyone. I wasn't sure it was everyone, because all I cared about at the moment was the movement of my dick through that velvet prison.

"Come for me, Dale. Come on me," Gail encouraged, feeling my imminence. "Give me a pearl necklace."

I complied. Thoroughly. My voice yelped a ragged series of grunts and groans, my hips went spasmodic, and I felt a lance of pleasure shoot straight up my rod, along with a significant amount of jizz. A lot was trapped in her titflesh, but most shot up free and splattered against her neck. A few drops arched far enough to speckle her chin.

Gail laughed in triumph. I just groaned and rolled off her to the side, fighting a losing battle with consciousness.

I woke slowly, realizing I was being cradled on Jess's lap. "I need you, honey," she said softly.

I realized that my now exhausted cock was completely flaccid for possibly the first time since I had awoken that morning. "I may need a few minutes to get it back up," I said, reaching to caress one of her lovely breasts above my face. "But for you, I can manage," I went on bravely.

She just laughed. "Later, please. Right now, it's halftime, and I need your help in the kitchen." I groaned. "Come on, Denise, I could use your help, too," she added, letting me go and reaching out to help up Denise. The three of us repaired to the kitchen.

The steak buttons needed a little while to re-heat. We spent the waiting time with Jess and Denise on their knees in front of me, pinning me against the counter and double-teaming my cock.

Two tongues plus four lips equaled oral pleasure to the sixth power.

"Holy fuck," I groaned. "Honey, I know you said you don't need a partner... and you don't. But Jesus, that doesn't mean Denise ain't making it even better!"

The timer went off, denying me my second nut of the afternoon. I was that close, that quick.

I doubt I would have been done for the day, but it would have been worth it had I been. Titfucking Gail, then a double-team including my champion wife?

Worth. It.

We returned with the food to find an outright gang-bang going on. They had cleared the coffee table for the main courses we were bringing, and in the meantime, Lisa had been laid on her back across it. Harry was fucking his wife gleefully, while James had his cock in her mouth. Her head was laid way back and he was literally fucking her throat. Her hands were filled with Tom and Mike's cocks, stroking them more than idly.

Gail was flitting around the group, pressing her breasts into mouth after mouth.

The three of us, just stood and stared. James grunted, and Lisa spat his desperately throbbing cock out. She let go of Mike for a moment and jacked James vigorously. He had been on the edge, and suddenly came over Lisa's smiling face. Most of it was literally over her face. James came so hard, most of his cum arched past her chin even and splatted on her upper chest.

Swiftly milking him dry, Lisa released James and grabbed Mike again. Gail moved over to cradle James and keep him upright and watching. Lisa's hands slowed to a truly sensuous, but lazy pace and we all heard her gasp to Harry, "Make me come, babe. You know how."

Harry apparently knew exactly what she wanted, and pulled her hips upward, now hammering into her. Suddenly Harry came inside her, his thundering joy-filled voice crowing in triumph. That was what Lisa had wanted and it was spectacular to see her body thrash in ecstasy. Wave after orgasmic wave of release took her until she collapsed back on the table, her hands still mindlessly stroking Mike and Tom.

Jess stepped forward. "That was incredible, Liz! I almost came watching. But will you please get the fuck off my table so I can put down these dishes? Some are kinda hot.

Liz was helped off the table, and two mouthes closed down around Mike and Tom's now desperately eager cocks. I'm not sure who blew who honestly. I just wanted to put down the scalding hot platter I held that had heated its way through the thin towel I was holding it with.

Despite the voracious way we fell to eating, the sex never quite stopped. It just slowed down to touching and kissing here and there. Then, as hunger for food became satisfied in one after another of us, other appetites reasserted themselves.

The big show was Tom finally getting his turn with Denise. The women were all fascinated to watch someone actually taking that cock.

I mean... it wasn't some Hentai cock or anything. But Tom is flat-out hung, I have to admit. Nine inches? Maybe. But fat, too. And it was clear that he knew how to use it. From the start, they must have tried four or five positions, and Denise must have come three times, loudly, before Tom finally nutted inside her, practically snapping his spine he was arching his back so hard. Denise gasped in pleasure, and Tom invented new forms of happy profanity.