Game Gone Wrong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My period is starting. Even if that's what we had in mind, we couldn't do it."

At that point, I decided to speak up. "Mrs. Lewis, I swear to you, there won't be any hanky panky while you're gone -- none at all."

"If I find out there has been any messing around, you'll be in a world of trouble, little lady."

"There won't be -- I promise."

Phyllis turned to me. "You need to go home now."

"I began backing toward the door. "Yes, ma'am."

Phyllis turned back to Jennie. "Get ready for dinner, and set the table."

Jennie looked at me as I was leaving, and I could see she was a little scared. I tried to sound upbeat. "Jennie, call me so we can work on our history project. I'll do some internet searches in the meantime, so we don't lose too much time."

I scooted out the door, and headed home, after a Monday that I'd never forget.

............................................................................................................

Tuesday morning, Jennie's mother headed out first thing after again telling her that there had better not be anything unseemly going on while she was gone. Jennie called me as soon as she left, so I headed down. Now there are alleys on some streets in our area, and there was one running behind ours. I casually went back to the alley and wandered down to Jennie's house.

I tried to be inconspicuous as I went down, then ducked through her gate into her back yard. I knocked at the back door and she let me in. She waited for me to arrive before taking that second pill. We had been told she would have some cramps, bleeding, and other issues. Once I was there, we sat down in her living room on the sofa.

At that point, she knew she needed to take this second pill, but she hesitated for a couple of minutes, before actually swallowing it. She had gotten some heavy duty period pads and put one on before taking the pill. It took s little while after taking it before it began to affect her. She could feel the cramps and bleeding, and before too long, went in the bathroom to change pads.

She said some tissue was expelled along with the blood, but nothing she could identify as the embryo. She had a heating pad and took some ibuprofen for the pain, because they told her not to take aspirin, since it would cause even more bleeding. I mostly just held her as she sat on the sofa, though she had me massage her shoulders and lower back -- only over her clothes.

Being clever, she had emailed our history teacher asking if we could do a report on the Civil War for extra credit. In and around the other things, we did online research and wrote up something for the report. Since she'd told her mother we had to do a report, she figured we'd better have one in case her mother wanted to see it.

I made some lunch for us around noon, mostly because she really felt like shit then. I guess it hits different women differently, but Jennie was having a harder time with it than some women. About the middle of the afternoon, one of the neighbors came over to check. Phyllis didn't trust Jennie and I, so she wanted to make sure that nothing was going on.

Jennie told Mrs. Murray that she was having a difficult period, and the lady could see that we were both fully dressed and saw one of the maxi pads -- one which had no tissue. Mrs. Murray seemed satisfied, but said she'd check back later to make sure Jennie was okay. We all knew she was going to check to make sure we weren't doing what we shouldn't do.

By early evening, much of it seemed to have finished, though we'd been told it could stretch out for a couple of days. I made some dinner for Jennie, mostly simple stuff that didn't need much cooking. Okay, I can do a little cooking, but not that much. I had previously told my mother that I'd be working on a school project with a classmate, so she knew I wouldn't be home.

As evening hit, Jennie felt a little better but asked if there was any way I could stay longer. I called my mother and told her that I'd been working with Jennie, but that she was having a difficult period, and asked me to stay, since her mother was out of town. Of course my mother had to come down to check on us both, and much like with Mrs. Murray, we showed her enough to satisfy her.

I could tell that my mother was not completely buying the story and she took me aside to talk. "Charlie, what exactly is going on?"

I decided to give a sanitized version of it all. "Jennie got dumped by a guy she'd really fallen for, and now she's having a rough period, and she wants someone around in case things go wrong, and also just wants some comfort."

"What is going to go wrong with a difficult period?"

"She has a lot more cramping than usual and much heavier flow -- that's what she said."

"And she wants you instead of one of her girlfriends?"

"Her girlfriends blame her for the breakup with the guy."

"I don't think you're telling me the whole truth, but given her period, I'm sure some things won't be happening."

"Her mother already told her she'd be in deep shit if anything like that happened."

"And this so called project of yours?"

"We're writing a paper on the battle of Gettysburg."

"How come I never heard anything about that until this week?"

"I forgot to tell you. I'm sorry."

"I'll be checking on you."

"Mrs. Murray is checking also."

"And where exactly do think you'll be sleeping?"

"On the sofa -- not in her bed."

"That better be the case."

"Yes, ma'am."

Things largely settled down with Jennie, though she had more cramps and expelled a little more tissue. As it got late, we sat together on the sofa and I had my arm around her. It was weird, I guess, I had not even kissed this girl and I was helping her through all this -- even after she did me dirty. Okay, I understood why she had done it, but still.

Jennie actually dozed off, sitting beside me on the sofa. I leaned back and guess I fell asleep also. We were awakened about 10:30 when Mrs. Murray appeared in the living room, apparently checking on us. She seemed a bit peeved to find us sitting together asleep, even if we were fully dressed and on the sofa. Still, she had snuck up on us, and not found us doing anything 'bad'.

"I suppose that is the least offensive way you could be sleeping together."

Jennie was indignant. "We're just asleep sitting beside each other. That's all."

"With his arm around you."

"And fully dressed."

"Do you think your mother would approve of you having this boy here at this time of night?"

"I haven't been feeling well. He's just making sure I'm okay. We aren't doing anything wrong."

"Make sure it stays that way."

"I'm having my period, we can't -."

"You could do a lot besides that."

"You can see we aren't."

"I don't approve and I know your mother doesn't."

Mrs. Murray huffed and puffed indignantly as she turned and left. She was no sooner out the door than Jennie giggled. "I never knew it would be so easy to get that old biddy worked up."

We laughed together for a minute before Jennie's phone rang. "Crap, it's my mother."

She answered the phone and put it on speaker phone. "What exactly is going on over there, Jennie Marie?"

Jennie rolled her eyes, but since it was voice only, her mother couldn't tell. "Mrs. Murray came in and found us sitting side by side on the sofa, fully dressed, and not doing anything."

"What are you doing having that boy there so late?"

"My period has been very bad with cramping and a lot more bleeding than normal. I asked him to stay. We aren't doing anything that we shouldn't."

"I still don't like it."

"I thought you trusted me."

"I don't trust any boy that age."

"He's been a complete gentleman and hasn't tried to do anything. Heck, the way I'm bleeding, he couldn't do much of anything."

"If I find out -- "

"There isn't going to be anything to find out, I swear it."

"Keep it that way."

"Love you, mother."

We both breathed a sigh of relief, and sat back on the sofa. My arm was still around her, and I kind of liked that. She snuggled up close to me, burying her head in my shoulder.

"I kind of like sitting with you like this, Charlie."

"I really like it too."

"The way my mother reacted, imagine what she'd do if she found out I was pregnant."

"Probably make the atomic bombs in World War II seem like firecrackers in comparison."

"You really have been sweet."

With that, Jennie kissed me on the cheek. I pouted a little. "After everything I've done, I ought to at least get a real kiss."

She turned my face toward her and brought her lips to mine. It felt like an electrical charge running through my body. Her lips felt so wonderful on my lips and I wished we could keep our lips together forever. I felt a heat rising through my body and I could tell my cock was hard. Far sooner than I wished, the kiss was over, though I think my lips kept moving for several seconds after she pulled away.

Jennie tapped my nose and had a sly smile as she sat back, still with my arm around her. I'm not sure I even breathed while we kissed and found myself gasping as I finally remembered to breathe again. Jennie burrowed into my shoulder, which I loved, even if I'd rather have her kissing me. Still it was as intimate as I'd ever been with any girl.

"Well, Charlie, that is a first installment on what I owe you."

"That was a nice way to start."

"Don't forget it."

With that, we both sat back and drifted off to sleep again. Jennie was a central figure in all my dreams, not just as we were, but seeing her naked in the clubhouse, seeing her naked again as the clinic, and of course the kiss.

....................................................................................

We woke up the next morning, still beside each other. Jennie had to rush to the bathroom, She said she expelled a little more tissue, but the bleeding was starting to ease and be closer to a normal period. The cramping seemed to be less as well. I was glad for her, but knew that if she felt better, I probably would not be able to stay with her that night.

Since she left better, we busted our butts, writing that paper on Gettysburg. We looked at everything we could find online, and I went to the library and picked up a couple of books there. Obviously, we were pulling information from other sources, but made sure to rewrite it all in our own words, and then use footnotes to cite our sources.

That may have been one of the best papers I ever did. We went over it carefully, checking spelling and grammar, and making sure we covered everything completely. By early evening, we had a solid draft, and Jennie emailed it to our history teacher. Surprisingly, she got back to us very quickly, telling us we'd done an excellent job.

Here we had something that was just a cover story for spending time together, and we seemed to have nailed it anyhow. Jennie sent the teacher's email, along with the paper to her mother, and to my mother. A little later, she got a call from her mother.

"I thought you were feeding me a line about writing a paper together."

"We really did one."

"How is your period going?"

"Much better, the bleeding and cramping have eased up."

"Then there's no need for that boy to stay there another night."

"It was nice having company with you away."

"He goes back to his house tonight, capiche?"

"Yes, mother."

I'd have loved spending another night holding Jennie, but that wasn't going to happen. Still, Jennie said I should come by the next day, and we could spend time together. Her mother would be getting back the next evening, but she said we could get together while she was at work. I know she didn't really want to be my girlfriend, even if she had to, but still this was nice.

I got the money to pay for her IUD, and we went back to the clinic on Friday. I went in with her again, and it almost felt like I was her boyfriend, and she even acted like it. They checked and she was no longer pregnant, so they put in the IUD. She said it was a little uncomfortable when they put it in, but it was fine once it was in.

They told her to wait a week before having sex to make sure the IUD did what it should. When they told her that, she turned, gave me a quick kiss, and told them that her boyfriend would just have to wait a little longer. I smiled and told her she was worth waiting for. She gave me another quick kiss and the staff seemed to think we were a sweet, loving couple.

As we left, one nurse said she hoped we'd have many happy years together. Jennie smiled and thanked her, then we went back to my car. This time, Jennie made no attempt to hide her face either as we went in or as we left. As it turned out, that may not have been wise. Someone shot a photo of her and posted it online, saying she was at that clinic.

That made its way to Jennie's mother, who confronted her about that after she got home. "Jennie Marie Lewis, what in hell were you doing at that clinic?"

"I was having them put in an IUD."

"Why were you doing that?"

"I'm starting college in the fall, and it is just making certain nothing bad happens."

"You should be saving yourself for marriage and not doing anything until then."

"Things happen. Men drug women and have sex with them. This is insurance against anything like that."

"It sounds more like you're preparing to start having sex with boys."

"Mom, I'm trying to be a good girl, but if something bad happens and I got pregnant, you'd be a lot more unhappy than you are now."

"I'm just disappointed, and everyone who sees that photo will know you were at that clinic and will think the worst."

"At least you're not having to deal with the worst."

Phyllis gave me a nasty look. "And this boy took you there."

"He also loaned me the money to pay for it."

"What is he expecting in return for that?"

"Maybe this." With that, Jennie walked to me and gave me a serious kiss. With her mother standing there and watching us, I could feel my face turning red. When we broke the kiss and we looked at her mother and her face was white, then it quickly turned purple.

"Tell me you didn't just do that."

"Mother, I've kissed boys. This isn't the Victorian age any longer."

"Charlie, you need to go home. Jennie, go to your room."

Jennie gave me another quick kiss before turning and walking away. Phyllis seemed in shock and stood there with her mouth open. I loudly told Jennie goodbye, then told Mrs. Lewis goodbye and left before there were any blowups. Jennie called me later and told me that her mother grounded her. Jennie said that would not affect any promises she made to me.

I got a text from Rob telling me that he needed more money. Having spent the money for Jennie's birth control, I really knew I could not keep giving him the money he wanted. I decided if he was going to send out that pic, he might as well do it now as keep paying him off and have him do it in a month. I'd rather take my beat down now than string it out.

An hour later, one of my friends called to tell me that the photo was going out all over the place. I told Andy that I'd dressed that way as a dare in truth or dare, and Rob had shot a pic and threatened me with it. Andy said he'd spread the word, but I could expect a lot of people to be making fun of me on Monday when school came back in.

Jennie also got the photo and called me, and I told her that she'd really need to act like my girlfriend on Monday. She said that the whole thing was her fault and she'd certainly do that. I checked social media and people were posting the photo on my page along with snide comments. Anything on my page, I deleted. I could not do much about things on other people's pages though.

I thought about posting what I'd told Andy, but realized people would just dismiss it anyhow, so I didn't bother. I think someone said, your friends don't need your excuse, and your enemies won't believe it. Of course someone got a copy of that to my mother, and I told her the same thing I told Andy. She told me that was a really stupid thing to do, and I agreed.

School was just far enough away to make it worth driving, so Monday morning, I picked up Jennie at her house and drove us to school. Jennie told me that her mother had seen the pic and said if she'd realized that I was 'that kind of boy' that she wouldn't have worried so much about me hanging around. When we got to school, we walked in holding hands.

Between that and Rob's pic, people's minds were blown. They weren't quite sure what I was. A teacher told me that someone had put copies of the photo on bulletin boards but they were being taken down as fast as they went up. Still a lot of the school saw that one way or another. And I heard snide comments throughout the day.

Late in the day, Jennie and I were leaving, again holding hands, when we ran into David, the guy who got Jennie pregnant to begin with. David was handsome, very muscular, and a football player, and he blocked our way as we tried to leave. He looked me up and down and sneered at Jennie and I both before speaking.

"So now I guess you gave up on men and are interested in girls."

Jennie almost snarled as she replied. "Believe me, Charlie is a guy, and he's been a hell of a lot nicer to me than you ever were."

David turned to me. "Well Charlie, how does it feel getting used goods?"

I gave him a smile before replying. "Pretty damned good, especially once I get past the used part."

He looked shocked for a few seconds, until he realized what I'd implied then he got a really angry look. "You little faggot bastard. I'll break your fucking neck."

He took one step toward me then there was a booming voice. "Mr. Robinson, what exactly do you think you're doing?"

"Coach, my friend and I were just having a discussion."

"It sounded to me like you were threatening him>"

"You know I ... wouldn't do ... anything like that."

The coach got in David's face, and as big as David was, the coach was even bigger. "If I even get a hint that you've done anything to either of these two, you'll answer to me, and you damned sure won't like what I do."

"Yes, sir. I understand, sir."

David scurried off and the coach stood there looking at the two of us. "The gossip mill works too damned well around here. David spent too much time bragging about taking your virginity. Then he said he got you knocked up and you were seen at that clinic where they do abortions. Then Rob bragged about using you to set up Charlie, here."

Jennie was trembling and almost in tears. "Please don't say anything."

"If Charlie helped you even after that, he's a bigger and better man than David will ever be."

"He's been way nicer to me than I deserve."

"He may not look like much, but you'd be a fool to turn loose of him. He's a keeper. Guys like that are hard to find."

Jennie nodded, as the coach turned and walked away. Jennie seemed unsteady on her feet, so I put an arm around her as we walked to my car. I opened the car door for her and she gave me a kiss before she sat down.

As I drove us home, Jennie spoke. "I really don't deserve you."

I laughed. "Maybe, but you're stuck with me anyhow, at least until the end of the school year."

"After that?"

"I'd like to keep seeing you, but only if that's what you want."

"Let's see how things go."

.......................................................................................

That week at school had its issues, but towards the end of the week, people were laughing about it even more than they were laughing at me. A few even said I had real guts to have my picture taken wearing a skirt. David never bothered us again, and we heard Rob was pissed that I wasn't humiliated even more than I was.

Sadly, Jennie was still grounded. Mrs. Murray would report when Jennie got home and would report if Jennie had any visitors. She would also check to make sure no one snuck in. Jennie was not allowed to go out on dates. She could not have anyone, female or male visit when her mother was not there. If Phyllis was there on the weekend, I might be allowed to visit, but only staying in the living room.