Game Gone Wrong

Story Info
Charlie is embarrassed by Truth or Dare.
11.5k words
4.36
7.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackie_em
jackie_em
1,541 Followers

So it seems I'm stupid, or at least that's what it appears. I'm Charlie, 18 and in my last year of high school. When I was younger, I had a clubhouse about a block from my house that me and my friends would hang out in. Well, we're all past that now, but it was still a place where I went when I wanted to get away from it all, or maybe sneak a beer or two.

So it was Monday of spring break, and I'd snagged three bottles of beer from the case my dad had bought and chilled them. I took them to the clubhouse and had finished one and was nearly done with the second. Given that I was under drinking age, I wasn't used to gauging my alcohol consumption and was already getting a bit tipsy.

I'm kind of short and skinny so I don't have the body mass that would help me drink more without feeling it. I was just sitting there with my head buzzing a bit when Jennie, my 18 year old neighbor from a few doors down opened the door and asked if she could come in. Jennie is cute, in fact way cuter than anything I could expect to get, so of course I told her that she could.

I was finishing my second beer and definitely getting light headed. Jenny sat down near me and said she didn't want to steal my last beer, but would like a few sips if she could. I opened the third beer and she took a nice size drink then handed it back to me. I took a drink and could only think that her lips had been on this bottle just seconds before.

It's not exactly like kissing her, but as close as I could ever expect to get. After taking a drink I handed it back to her and she drank a little more. Between us, it took very little time for us to finish that bottle of beer. If my head was spinning a bit after two then after half a third one, I was really feeling it, not to mention that I'd been sharing it with one of the cutest girls I knew.

After we finished it, she asked if I was up for a game. Between the beer and her presence, I immediately answered that I was. She suggested that we play Truth or Dare. I was game for whatever she wanted, or so I thought. We each mostly stuck with truth, early on and began with silly stuff like favorite movie, favorite song, and things like that.

It was going pretty easily and I was lulled into thinking it wouldn't be too embarrassing. Then when it was her turn and I chose truth, she asked a more serious question. "Charlie, have you lost your virginity and who with?"

I couldn't lie and had almost wished I'd chosen dare instead of truth, but as I said I was intoxicated. "I wish I had but I still haven't."

"Maybe that should change."

Did that mean that Jennie, one of the cutest girls in school might do something with me? That had my head spinning even more than the beer. It was my turn and Jennie chose truth, so I asked her the same question.

"Yeah, I lost it with David not that long ago."

So I guess it's no great shock that someone that pretty might have had sex already. I'm sure there were plenty of guys who would love to get it on with her -- me included. David was a big handsome football player. It was her turn next so I chose dare, thinking that could hardly be worse. I guess that was my first big mistake, though I chalk it up to the beer and Jennie's beauty.

Her dare for me was straightforward. "Charlie, I dare you to swap clothes with me." We were both about the same size so her clothes would pretty much fit me, and mine her.

Obviously, to swap clothes with her, I'd see her naked. I might have been drunk but still I had my own limitations. "Neither of us can turn away from the other while taking our clothes off."

Surprisingly, she readily agreed. We each kicked off our shoes. She was wearing a skirt and top, and she took off her top as I took off my shirt. My eyes were glued to her bra, as we then proceeded. I took off my jeans and she took off her skirt. She was now in bra and panties, while I was in jockey shorts. Since she had two items on while I only had one, she took off her bra.

Jennie had nice boobies, a b-cup as I later learned. We stood facing each other as she pulled down her panties and I pulled down my shorts. My cock was about as hard as I could ever imagine it being, and stood straight out. She made no attempt to hide her pussy and I was almost drooling as I looked at her. Obviously, I'd never seen a naked girl before, and I could hardly get enough.

Jennie broke the spell I was under as she spoke. "Okay, now you put on my clothes, and I put on yours."

Okay, so we were putting clothes on, but we'd have to get naked again to change back, right? I pulled on her panties as she put on my jockey shorts. She told me to tuck my prick back between my legs, which was difficult, but I was hardly going to argue. She put on my jeans and I put on her skirt. It felt weird, but here I was with this really cute girl, and still half naked.

She pulled on my shirt and slipped on my shoes. I had trouble getting her bra fastened, so she went behind me to help me fasten it, then we padded it out with my socks, and I took her top and pulled it on over my head. While I was doing that, Jennie went out the door, and closed it behind her. Where had she gone, and why? It was daylight and a busy neighborhood, I couldn't go look for her wearing girl clothes. There was no way to go a block back to my house without being seen by too many people.

I sat down, hoping that she would be right back. After about fifteen minutes, I began to worry. What the hell was I going to do? The door began to open and I stood up, thinking she was back, and maybe I could get out of this mess. Instead, Rob, another neighbor a year older than me, came in and with his phone shot a quick picture of me in Jennie's clothes.

"Well, Charlie, I'll bet all the kids at your school will love seeing a picture of you dressed as a girl."

"Please don't do that."

"Don't you want them to see the real Charlie?"

"I just did this -- "

"Because you can't say no to a cute girl."

"I just want my real clothes back."

"You look cute in that skirt -- it really suits you well. I'll bet everyone in your school will agree."

"You wouldn't really send it to them, would you?"

""Sure I would. It'll give everyone a chance to see Charlie in a new way."

"Please don't do that."

"What's it worth to you?"

"What do you want, Rob?"

"Tell you what, girlie, maybe for money, I can keep the pix a secret."

"How much?"

"Five hundred -- to start."

"I don't have that much."

I had my wallet and keys from my jeans before Jennie took off with my clothes. I opened the wallet and held it out to Rob. He grabbed the cash out of it and quickly counted it.

"Almost fifty here. I'll take that for now but want fifty more in a week, and each week after that."

"For ten weeks?"

"For as long as you want those that pic hidden."

"That's not fair."

"Life ain't fair, girl."

"I'm not a fucking girl."

"You're dressed like it."

"What about my regular clothes?"

"You can go home dressed like that."

With that, Rob turned and walked out the door, closing it behind him. I stood there shaking, and just praying that Jennie would have pity on me and come back with my clothes. In one sense, I hated her, but it would be easier to forgive her if she brought my clothes back. I didn't even care whether I got to see her naked again, I just didn't want anyone else to see me like this.

I waited for a while before I decided she wasn't coming back. I didn't want to stay there too long, since some kids still occasionally came to the clubhouse. I cracked the door and looked out. There didn't seem to be much of anyone out, so I took off running toward my house. The less time I was outside like this, the better.

I was about halfway home, when a bunch of kids came out of a house that I was passing. Of course they saw me and began to yell things at me. I couldn't hear all of it, perhaps mercifully, but I heard someone yell, 'cute butt', and someone else yelled, 'nice legs', and I thought someone else yelled asking for a kiss. I had no intension of stopping or slowing down, much less kissing any guy.

There were some wolf whistles, and someone yelled, 'run, girl, run'. I got home and luckily the door was unlocked. I went in, shut and locked the door then rushed to my room to get out of Jennie's clothes and into some of my own. I quickly took off her blouse and skirt, but had some trouble reaching around and unhooking the bra.

I finally managed that then took off her panties then grabbed jockey shorts, jeans, and a tee and put them on. I didn't want anyone else to know what I'd been wearing, so I gathered the girl clothes and put them in a bag. Once that was done, I sat on the edge of the bed and tried to go back to breathing normally. Between the running and the stress, I was almost hyper ventilating.

Once I had gotten under control again, I had to go see Jennie. I felt like I wanted to kill her even though I knew I could never hurt her. I needed to let her know how angry I was over what happened and find out what excuse if any she had for doing me dirty like that. I got the bag with her clothes, not that I was concerned about getting them to her, I just didn't want to have them in my possession.

I knocked on her door and felt like steam was coming out of my ears, like in the cartoons. Jennie opened the door, saw me, and began crying. I was shocked, and frankly it shocked me out of my anger. She was trembling horribly and the tears poured down her face. I noticed she was still wearing my jeans and tee, and had not put on a bra. Was she still in my jockey shorts too?

"I'm so sorry, Charlie. I didn't want to do that to you, but I didn't have a choice."

"What do you mean, you didn't have a choice? Of course you had a choice."

She waved for me to come in, which I did and she closed and locked the door behind me. She was still shaking horribly as she walked over to the sofa and sat down. I followed and sat beside her on the sofa, puzzled at what she said. She wept, and shook with her weeping, I was almost beginning to feel sorry for her, and I was the injured one.

She finally seemed to get under control, then began to speak. "I told you I lost my virginity with David, but what I didn't tell you was that I got pregnant from that."

"What -?"

"David refused to help in any way. He said I was responsible for making sure I didn't get pregnant. Really, all he wanted was to be able to say that he fucked me and took my cherry."

"That bastard."

David was about 6'3", 210 pounds and tough and muscular from playing football. It wasn't like puny little me could ever kick his ass, even if he deserved it.

"My parents would kill me if they knew, so I knew I had to get an abortion, but I didn't have the money. Rob said he'd give me the money if I left you in skirt or dress where he could get a picture."

"Shit. so now he wants money. To get back the money he gave you, I guess"

"I wish I hadn't done that. You're a nice guy and don't deserve that."

"So now?"

"I have the money, but need to get to the clinic to get the abortion pills. I guess I'll take a ride share."

"I have a car and can take you there, but you owe me."

"If you can forgive me and help me, I'll try to find some way to repay you."

My car isn't much, just a ten year old Civic, but at least it runs and is reliable. Jennie went to the bathroom, washed her face, and tried to look more put together. Meanwhile, I went back to my house and drove over to pick her up. She came out as soon as I pulled up and hopped into my car. She gave me directions to the clinic.

We pulled into the clinic parking lot, having to dodge a handful of protesters. Jennie was ducking down in the car and shaking as we drove by them. The protesters yelled various incomprehensible insults and threats. Jennie had a hoodie and pulled it up over her head, trying to hide her face. We sat for a minute while Jennie tried to stop shaking.

She turned to me and shook her head. "I can't believe you're helping me after what I did to you."

"You need help, so I'm helping you. I still haven't forgiven you, and you still owe me."

"Would you come in with me?"

"I'll stay with you all the way, if that's what you want."

"They'll have to do an exam, but then I guess you saw it all earlier anyhow." She had a short cynical laugh.

I had sort of a silly grin. "I wouldn't mind seeing it again."

"Perv."

"Nothing perverted about a guy liking to see a naked girl."

"Let's go inside before I lose my nerve."

I got out of the car and came around to open her door, trying to shield her somewhat from the screamers. I put my arm around her as we walked to the door and entered. The only thing that came through the din of protesters was one word, "Murderer." When we heard that, Jennie turned pale and began shaking again.

We checked in and Jennie had to pay for it all up front. She had the cash that she'd gotten from Rob. We sat waiting to be called in. She was still shaking from the tumult outside, so I put my arm around her and she leaned in to me. When the nurse came to get her, she turned to Jennie and asked, "Is your boyfriend coming in with you."

Before Jennie could speak, I replied, "Unless she doesn't want me to."

Jennie bit her lip, looked at me, then back at the nurse. "He is."

She led us back into a room where Jennie had to put on a gown for her examination. Jennie seemed a little embarrassed, though as she said, I had seen it all earlier. They gave her an examination including an ultrasound. Afterwards, Jennie put her clothes back on and we met with the doctor about it all.

"Miss Lewis, you are about seven weeks pregnant. "

"I wasn't sure how far along I was but between missing my period and the morning sickness, I pretty much knew I was."

"You can either proceed with the pregnancy, and have the baby, or have an abortion and end it."

"When I made the appointment, I made it clear, I want an abortion."

"It's a major step and some women regret it when they do."

"I have to have the abortion. There's no way I could have this baby."

"I have to ask, is this what you want? You aren't being pressured by anyone else?"

"This is absolutely what I want."

The doctor looked at me. "How does your boyfriend feel about that?"

Before Jennie could reply, I spoke. "The decision has to be hers, and I fully support her, whatever she decides."

Jennie looked at me, bit her lip, and brushed back the beginning of a tear. "It was what I decided before I even told my boyfriend."

The doctor nodded, then made some notes before proceeding. "We have two pills -- the first will cause the embryo to stop growing, but you will likely not feel much of anything. The second pill which must be taken within 48 hours will cause the body to expel the tissue. You'll have cramps and bleeding, and expel tissue. It may not be pleasant."

"So then I'll see the baby come out?"

"Right now, it's an embryo and only about a quarter inch long. You aren't likely to even be able to tell it from the other tissue. If you're thinking of it as a baby, you might want to reconsider."

"I need to do this -- for me."

"You'll need to rest after the second pill, and you should have someone with you. Your boyfriend, maybe."

I sat up straight. "I'll stay with her all the way."

"If it gets severe, you'll need to get medical help."

I grabbed Jennie's hand before speaking. "We understand."

Jennie stuttered a bit as she spoke. "I need to see about birth control afterward."

"The pill is the cheapest, but you have to take it religiously, or it may not work right."

"What other options do I have?"

"There's the IUD, which is very effective once installed, but even with subsidies will cost a couple hundred."

I glanced at Jennie, who looked uncertain. "We can come up with the money."

Jennie looked at me, in shock, then turned back to the doctor. "When could I have that done?"

"You need to come back here for a follow up to make sure everything went well, and if it did, we can take care of that then."

"Back here on Friday, then?"

"Talk to the staff at the desk and schedule it."

"The pills then?"

He handed her the pills. "You take this one first, and can take it now if you want, and the second within 48 hours."

Jennie opened the first pill and a nurse handed her a bottle of water, and Jennie quickly swallowed it. The doctor left and the nurse led us back to the desk, where Jennie made an appointment for a follow up. We knew the protesters would still be outside, so Jennie put the hoodie back on and covered her face as best she could.

I quickly helped her to the car, opening the door for her, then getting in and leaving as quickly as we safely could. We kept the windows rolled up and the doors locked and I turned up the radio loud to drown out the screamed insults. We got on the road and headed home and away from all that nonsense.

Jennie sat quietly for several minutes before speaking. "I can't believe how nice you're being to me, Charlie. You're nicer than any of my real boyfriends ever were."

"Sounds like you need better boyfriends."

"For sure, but you're nice even after what I did to you."

"You need help and support, so I'm doing that. Besides, I haven't forgiven you, and you still owe me."

"You have the money for my IUD?"

"Yeah, but that means I won't be paying Rob his blackmail money."

"Oh, fuck."

"So he'll spread that pc of me in your clothes all over the school."

"After I have my IUD, I'll let you lose your virginity with me."

"I expect more than that."

"What did you want?"

"There's about three months left of school. If the whole school is going to see me in your skirt, then I want you to be my girlfriend for the rest of the school year."

"What would that mean?"

"Dates, kissing, cuddling, holding hands. Maybe a little more every now and then."

"More? As in?"

"You said you'd let me lose my virginity with you. Maybe more of that, but only when it felt right."

"You really want me to pretend to be your girlfriend for the rest of the school year?"

"Did I say 'pretend'?"

Jennie looked down and got quiet. Ii had turned the radio off once we were clear of the protesters. After a minute, she sounded almost mousy. "So I'd really be your girlfriend?"

"That would make up for having the whole school laughing at me for having my picture taken in your clothes."

"I mean, you're sweet, and you're being so nice to me."

"And I'm going to be with you and support you through the next few days, then pay for your IUD, so you don't get pregnant again. What more could you ask of a boyfriend?"

"Let's get through the next few days."

"Seriously, do you have anyone else who would help you through your abortion?"

Jennie shook her head, and I could see tears starting to form in her eyes. I kept one hand on the steering wheel as I grabbed her hand with my other hand. Through the corner of my eyes, I could see her shaking as she wept. It took about five minutes for her to cry out her pain. As she did, I felt her squeeze my hand, but not let it go.

We got back to Jennie's house, and her mother's car was there. Jennie was a little reluctant, but said I should come in. We didn't hold hands or have any physical affection. Jennie's mother, Phyllis met us almost as soon as we got inside.

"Where the hell have you been?"

"Charlie and I were assigned a history project about the Civil War and were doing some research on it."

"Suspiciously cozy."

"Mom, really."

"Your dad's deployment won't be over for some time, and I have to go out of town on business for a few days. I want you to come with me."

"I can't do that. We have to finish this project."

"You expect me to leave you here with this boy for the next three days?"

"We're just doing school work."

"Like there won't be any hanky panky."

jackie_em
jackie_em
1,541 Followers