Game Gone Wrong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackie_em
jackie_em
1,559 Followers

Jennie apologized and said she would let me lose my virginity with her, just as soon as her mother eased up. Worse things could happen than having to wait a few more weeks to make love to Jennie. Given that Phyllis saw the pic of me in the skirt, she seemed more at ease with me visiting than any other guy. She did tell me that she didn't want me 'wearing my skirt' when visiting Jennie. I told her that I wouldn't.

Jennie and I would hold hands regularly in school, though we were told, there was to be nothing more intimate. I'd drive her to school and once we got there, Jennie would give me a kiss. Then as we got in the car to leave at the end of the day, she'd kiss me again. I never insisted that she kiss me regularly as part of being my girlfriend, but she did that anyhow.

Even as much as I wanted more from her, I was in heaven having her kiss me regularly. It told me that while we might have to delay, she would keep her promise. After about a month of that, Phyllis lightened up a little and said Jennie could go to dinner and a movie with me. Mind you she wanted to know which showing of which movie, wanted Jennie back shortly after it was over, and wanted to see the ticket stubs.

It took six weeks before Phyllis was trusting enough not to keep Jennie on a really short leash. Jennie told her mother that she would be going to my house after school to work on a project. My mother would not be home for two hours after school let out, and I didn't have a nosy neighbors coming in to check on me.

I was hoping that meant that we might actually do what Jennie had promised. Jennie seemed nervous once she got to my house. I told her that what we did and whether we did anything was up to her. I knew her promise but told her I didn't want to force her into anything, even something she said she'd do. A 'yes' followed by a 'no' is very much a no.

"It isn't that I don't want to, Charlie. This will only be the second time I've ever done this."

"And it will be my first time, but I want it to be good for both of us."

"David didn't force me and wasn't brutal, but it was all about his pleasure."

"I don't have any experience, Jennie, but I want you to enjoy this at least as much as I do."

"Can we take it slow?"

"As slow as you want, and we'll stop if you say stop."

She nodded, but looked down at the floor. I walked over to her, put my arms around her, and just hugged her. Pretty quickly, she hugged me back, and we stood hugging for a while before we let go of each other. I took her hand and led her downstairs to our rec room in the basement. If my mother came home unexpectedly, it would give us an extra minute to get it together.

It would also be less suspicious than if we were in my bedroom. There was a sofa down there, and we sat together on the sofa, much as we had back when I helped her through her abortion. She still seemed shy, so we sat and I put my arm around her. She was a little stiff at first, then relaxed and leaned into me. We sat for a while like that, before she lifted her head and looked at me.

She still seemed a bit frightened, but she opened her lips and I kissed her. Now we had been kissing regularly for weeks now, but somehow this kiss seemed different. Normally, we would have a brief kiss, then return to other things. This time we kept kissing and Jennie didn't pull away. She usually was the one to end the kiss, not me.

In spite of her apparent reluctance, she pressed her body against mine as we kissed. I hardly even knew how to handle that, but wrapped my arms around her, and she wrapped hers around me. As we kissed, I leaned back, pulling her with me, until I was reclining on the sofa, with her on top of me. I wasn't sure what I had permission to touch, but stroked her back.

She seemed to like that, and I heard some satisfied moans from Jennie. As I stroked her back, my hand slipped down over her butt. It wasn't intentional, and when I realized it, I was afraid she'd call a halt to everything. Instead she wiggled against me in a sexy manner and didn't pull away or stop kissing. Instead, her tongue slipped between my lips.

We had a little tongue tango, as I rubbed her bottom a little more freely. I could feel her stretch and press even harder against me. Look, all we'd ever done before this was some brief kisses, holding hands, and a rare hug. Terra incognito barely even describes where I was. I was beyond what I had ever imagined. Jennie paused for a moment and I was worried we were done.

"When I was with David, he got on me, pinning me down. I like this a lot more."

I took that as a compliment as we resumed kissing and I kept rubbing her butt. I was hesitant to do more than that. I was enjoying what we were doing and didn't want to push it and have her make me stop. Instead, she grabbed one of my hands and put it on one of her boobs. I was kind of shocked but certainly didn't want to pass up an opportunity to do more.

We were still both fully clothed, but caressing her titty though her clothes was wonderful. Even through her blouse and bra, I could feel her nipple getting hander, and she moaned and squirmed as I fondled that breast, so I figured she must be enjoying it. Pretty clearly, I wanted to do as much as she'd let me, I just wasn't sure how far I could go.

Jennie pulled back, and I was afraid that was all there was going to be. Instead she said she needed to take off her skirt and top, because if she came home with them wrinkled, her mother would know something had happened. I was shocked but let her up and she smiled at me and gave a sexy wiggle as she unzipped her skirt and set it to one side, then pulled off her top.

I sat then gaping at her as she got down to bra and panties. She looked at me and asked if I was going to take off my jeans and tee too. It was good that my jeans were sturdy, otherwise I'd have ripped something getting them off. I pulled off my tee and stood there in my jockey shorts, looking at Jennie in bra and panties.

Of course I'd seen her naked when we swapped clothes and when I accompanied hr to the clinic, but those were all hands off, except holding her hand at the clinic. Now it looked like I might be able to touch a lot more than just her hand. I was nervous as hell, but as I looked at her, she was clearly nervous as well.

We stood there for what felt like an eternity before Jennie tilted her head, smiled, and had a sexy wiggle as she spoke. "Are you afraid to kiss and touch me now that I'm half naked?"

I stepped to her, wrapped my arms around her and resumed kissing her. After a little while, it felt weird doing that while standing, so I reclined on the sofa again, pulling her on top of me. She squealed, then giggled, ground herself against me, and dove in to kiss me. I returned to stroking her ass, and the feel of her panties over her bottom was enticing.

Jennie paused and looked at me. "You can put your hand inside my panties to rub my butt."

Far be it from me to turn down that kind of invitation. Sure it was just her posterior but even that was rather a thrill. I loved caressing her ass over her panties, but under them was even more thrilling. It seems contradictory, but her bottom was firm, yet soft. I was in heaven just running my hands over her glutes. Sure I wanted to lose my virginity, but even this was great.

Jennie paused again. "Charlie, do you think you can unhook my bra?"

I reached behind her and quickly unhooked it. Maybe I'm a pervert but I'd looked at my mother's bras in the laundry and seen how they fastened and spent a few minutes hooking and unhooking them. I wasn't sure at the time when I'd have the chance to do that for real, but today seemed to have been my chance.

"For a virgin, you were pretty slick undoing my bra."

What could I say? Do I out myself as a perv who has been perving on his mother's bras. Then I got an idea. "I had to take off your bra after you put it on me."

"I'd stick to that story, if I were you."

Jennie lifted up and her bra fell off. I thought now I'd get the chance to fondle her bare breast. Before I could do that, she moved up my body and lowered one titty to my waiting lips. Jennie only had b-cup boobs, but to my mind, they were the most wonderful ones in the world. I closed m lips on her nipple and kissed it like there was no tomorrow.

After kissing it for a while, I began to suck on it and lick it, and alternated between kissing, sucking, and licking. I don't know how long I spent in adoration of that tit, but if I spent the rest of my life, it would have been just fine. Far too soon for me, she pulled away, but then she presented her other mammary for my ministrations.

I tried to show that one the same love that I'd shown its partner. Up to that point in my life, Jennie's boobies were the greatest thing I'd ever have had the chance to enjoy. I could tell Jennie enjoyed it as well, since she moaned throughout the thing. As much as I loved that, I was not disappointed when Jennie got up pulled off her panties, which were sodden, and said it was time to get down to business.

She laid down on the sofa, and I pulled off my jockey shorts, but instead of immediately putting my cock to use, I moved down and started to lick her sweet little pussy. I had seen it a couple of times, but never so close. She had a short soft blanket of hair around ot. As I moved in, I caught her scent and the aroma only made me want her more.

My first taste of her was electric. She was tangy, but not unpleasant. I began to get my tongue between the lips of her quim. She groaned and thrust her hips forward. I figured I must be doing something right and redoubled my efforts. As much as I wanted my cock to spread those labia, I was more than happy to let my tongue do some of the work.

She began to move her hips, so I grabbed her butt to keep in firm contact with her through all this. I gave it everything I had, and listened as best I could. The things that made her moan loudest, I did more of. Look, I had no experience -- I'd never touched a girl's boobs before, and had never licked a girl's pussy before, but I wanted desperately to make her enjoy what we were doing.

She said she'd let me lose my virginity with her, but if possible, I wanted more. Okay, I'm a short skinny nerdy guy and she's one of the cutest girls in the school. It was more than possible that once she did things to pay me for my humiliation, that she'd want no more of me. I had to accept that, but wanted to give her something to make her want more, if I could.

I licked like my life depended on it and soon felt her wrap her legs around my shoulders. I loved that and redoubled my efforts. At one point, she pulled me so tightly to her that we were almost one, then she had what seemed like mild convulsions, at the end of which her legs let go completely and she slumped onto the sofa.

Before too long, Jennie roused. "Charlie, let's do this."

"Do you want to be on top, like with the kissing?"

"No. I want you on top of me, boy."

I moved back up, though I wasn't quite sure how to quite do this. She told me not to worry, that she'd guide me in. I ranged over her, getting physically in contact, without putting my whole weight on her. Sure we were about the same size and weight, but it still seemed better. She had me lift my hips and reached down between my legs.

"That's nice and hard, Charlie."

I felt her steer me towards the promised land, then felt the head of my cock split her pussy lips. She let go and I pushed slowly into her until I felt my hips up against hers.

"Oh God, boy, you have it in me. That feels so nice."

I began to move back and forth, reveling in the feel on my prick going deep into her inner sanctum. I felt her moving her hips too, which made it feel even better, and it already felt great beyond belief. Sure, I'd now lost my virginity, but it felt like so much more than that. Our bodies became one, our souls became one. This was more than just a coupling, this was union with Jennie.

I know she moaned, and I could hear it, though I was so focused on the joining of our loins and my own pleasure that it was hard to capture anything else. I know she wrapped her legs around my thighs and was driving into me as hard as I drove into her. I felt something building up in me that I'd never felt before, then before I even realized it, I came inside her.

I lost control of my body, totally consumed in the feel of orgasm, though somehow I still managed to avoid crushing her. I felt like my life was flowing out of me and into her. Okay, it was just my sperm, but it felt metaphysical. It was more than just an animal pleasure, it was reaching oneness. I never wanted to lose that feeling.

I lifted up and looked at Jennie as she spoke. "Well, you lost your virginity and even came in me. Are you happy, Charlie?"

"I love you, Jennie."

"I'll bet you say that to all the girls when you have your cock in their pussy."

"Since you're the only one I've done that with, I guess you're right."

"It won't be all the time, but we'll do that again."

"You only have to be my girlfriend until school is out."

"You don't want me to be your girlfriend after that?"

"Of course I do -- I love you Jennie."

She laughed, which made me laugh. "Well Charlie, we need to clean up and I need to get home before my mother gets there."

We cleaned up as best we could, though there was a noticeable wet spot on the sofa. I got a towel and put over it, hoping that no one came down and checked on it until that dried out. Once we were dressed, Jennie asked me to walk her home. We held hands all the way, and once we got to her house, she wanted me to kiss her, so I did.

I went home and was on pins and needles, hoping that no one would realize that Jennie and I had sex on the sofa downstairs. Just before dinner, I got a phone call from Jennie, and she was crying.

"Please drive down and pick up me and my stuff."

She wouldn't explain further, so I got in my car and drove the block or so down to her house. She was standing outside, with a pile of clothing out there with her. I helped her load it into my car, then we drove to my house. We got there and both went inside and Jennie told my mother that her mother had thrown her out.

"My mother called Mrs. Lewis and had it on speaker phone, so we could hear. "Phyllis, this is Melody, what's going on with you and Jennie?"

"She had sex with that dress wearing son of yours."

"They're eighteen, and though we may wish they waited -- "

"I won't have a tramp living under my roof."

"Phyllis, that tramp is you own daughter."

"She isn't my daughter anymore, and I won't have you questioning my decisions."

Jennie's mother hung up and my mother turned to Jennie and I, who stood there holding hands through that nasty exchange. "Jennie, what are you going to do?"

"I don't have any good place to stay."

"Mother, Jennie is my girlfriend, and I love her. Please let her stay here with me."

"Charlie, our third bedroom is an office. Where is she going to sleep?"

"With me -- in my room."

I looked at Jennie and smiled. She bit her lip, looked down very briefly, then looked at my mother and nodded. My mother's eyes were wide and there was a slight grimace in her expression. She turned and walked from the room. I grabbed Jennie's hand and looked at her again. She gave me a firm stare, before shaking her head.

"That doesn't mean we will be having sex all the time or even every day."

"I understand. But we can sleep cuddled up, can't we?"

"Provided you behave."

"Jennie, we'll only do what you feel comfortable with and when you are comfortable with it."

My mother came back in the room, flowed by my father. "We aren't comfortable with this."

I was almost desperate. "You can't throw her out on the street with nowhere to go."

"She can stay tonight, and we'll see from there."

"Thank you."

My mother seemed puzzled. "I love my son, but why would a girl as pretty as you have any interest in him?"

"Charlie is sweet, considerate, tender, and has treated me better than any other boy I've ever been with."

I had to speak up. "And Jennie is sweet, and I love her."

My parents seemed astounded, but also accepted that. I had no reservations about Jennie before this. She was nice and sweet, besides being pretty. That cemented the feelings I had for her, not that I had wanted to turn loose of her from the time I took her to that clinic. Life may sometimes deal us some bad things, but Jennie was among the best.

I began to bring Jennie's clothes in from my car. My mother said I was getting ahead of things, and I told her that most of the clothes got dirty when they were thrown outside. At the very least, they needed to be washed, so Jennie and I began washing them. Jennie was concerned over the fact that my mother would not commit to letting her stay more than a day.

I told Jennie not to worry, that I didn't think my parents would throw her out to live on the streets. Mom seemed to think that Jennie should have a girlfriend willing to take her in. Sadly, after Jennie had her abortion, many of her friends treated her like a pariah. Sure, she had tried to keep that quiet, but David had told more than a few people that he'd gotten her pregnant.

I think Jennie would have preferred if we'd had an extra bedroom for her, but she was willing to share a bed with me, as long as I behaved most of the time. We had made love, and she said we would again, but she didn't want that to mean she felt like I should be able to do that any time I wanted. I understood and was simply happy to have her as my lover, even if there were limits.

We got her clothes clean, in and around having dinner and doing school work. We had a little time after, so I took Jennie to the mall and while she was looking at other things, bought a gold ring that wasn't too expensive. I told her that while we were not ready for marriage, that the ring was my promise to her that I loved her and wanted to be with her.

When we got home, and my parents saw the ring, they were shocked, but I tried to explain that I loved her and wanted to be with her regardless. I think that as much as anything convinced my dad that I was serious and that Jennie might as well stay with us. He made no firm promise, but said it was all on a good behavior basis.

When we went to bed later, Jennie wore a nightshirt and panties. We kissed and hugged and she said that would pretty much be the limit for that night. I did spoon her when we laid down and we fell asleep that way. I obviously had never gone to sleep holding someone like that, but it really felt good, and felt like something I wanted to do for a long time.

.............................................................................................

We finished the school year, and Jennie is still sharing a bed with me. I had been working part time even before, but have continued with that, and Jennie got a part time job as well. There is a community college locally that grants four year degrees and is much cheaper than the state university. We'll start classes shortly.

I never thought that being tricked into putting on a skirt would end up getting me one of the prettiest girls in my school. For all the crap I got over the picture, having Jennie in my life has been more than worth it. We have agreed to wait until we have our college degrees before getting married. I can't even imagine my feelings for her ever changing.

For what it's worth, after Jennie began staying with me, even though we shared a bed at night, she made me wait a week, before she let me make love to her again. I knew it was just a matter of time, so I waited until she was ready. Needless to say, we make love more often than once a week now, and I always try to make her feel good, any time we do.

When Jennie's father returned from his deployment, he raised hell with Phyllis over having kicked Jennie out. Phyllis still is not happy about the way things turned out, but Jennie and her father have some sort of relationship, and he seems to like me. My parents almost treat Jennie as the daughter they never had, and seem glad they let her stay.

jackie_em
jackie_em
1,559 Followers