Game If You Are

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're so hot." He whispered. "You are magic." I laughed.

"I always told you guys are better."

"I don't know about guys." He said. "But you..." He reached for my dick, which was hard and leaking, and it took a lot of willpower but I batted him away. He pouted at me. "Not fair." He said. "You helped me, I help you."

"Trust me." I sighed. "You don't owe me shit. I get off on what you're doing."

"You didn't finish." He said flatly. "And I have a reputation to uphold, so let me take care of you." I glanced at him. His arms wrapped around me and he pulled me to sit on his lap properly. He looked at me... softly. He stroked my cheek. "I did something wrong." He said quietly. He phrased it almost as a question as he looked at me. I shrugged.

"Not wrong." I swallowed. "Just uh... this arrangement with other guys is usually less um... kissy and touchy afterwards." I laughed. "Maybe... if we're gonna keep doing this maybe we talk boundaries?" Elijah nodded seriously. He glanced at my dick, which was rapidly softening and he glanced back at me.

"Well, on my end I would like it if you came." He said.

"I held off." I admitted. "Next time I'll get there while sucking." Elijah grinned and started blushing.

"Ok." He said. "Good." He laughed. "This is weird."

"It's fine." I reassured him. "You're just not used to it." I squeezed his hand. "This is gonna be such a good arrangement for us Eli. We give each other exactly what we need."

"Yeah." He murmured.

"Like a tool." I insisted. "We can just use each other. Fuck, I can't believe we didn't try this sooner."

"You sound so callous." Elijah raised his eyebrows and I laughed.

"Oh sorry! I thought you signed up for the cocksucker bundle. Did you want the premium full boyfriend package? We can hold hands in public and get mushy feelings and talk about Ru Paul. Did you want that? I offer that too." Elijah laughed and hit me playfully.

"Put some damn clothes on." He said. I laughed and extracted myself from his lap. He couldn't stop himself from slapping my ass as I went to get dressed again, and I grinned to myself. Glad it was getting the appreciation it deserved.

He hung out for a bit, playing with a lego set I'd half started at some point, which he said he was really into. We finished that and then we settled on the couch and watched Futurama for a bit. As we sat there I felt his arm slowly twist around me, and his fingers in my hair. I frowned at him.

"What?" He laughed as he saw my face. "What?!" He insisted as I shrugged him off.

"What was that?" I asked.

"Oh." He blushed. "Uh... you know, with girls, afterwards..."

"I'm not a girl." He nodded and looked away. "Stop being weird." I punched him in the shoulder. He rolled his eyes.

"Can't promise you that, Gid." I grunted.

——-

Weeks passed, and Elijah fit nicely into my schedule. He was usually horny late at night, just as I finished work. I got him off enough during the week that when the weekend rolled round and we had to see the guys we weren't all pent up and weird, we just joked and fucked with each other like normal. We'd always been close. If anything, we were closer than ever. I guess that makes sense. You start swallowing a guy's cum and you just get a little closer as homies. That seems normal.

We both had jobs from hell with stupid hours and no respect- me managing a restaurant and him managing an IT team. We gave each other a chance to moan about our days to someone who wasn't involved and could take it on, and we relieved the pressure pretty thoroughly. We were such a good fit. I moaned about assholes on Scruff and he moaned about how he was having absolutely no luck with anyone except me. We agreed we we were so fucking right to start this arrangement- he was striking out like crazy and I don't have time for dating right now. But Elijah and I were filling each other's needs almost completely. Naturally, I still had a couple of old hookups I wouldn't say no to if they called- because a guy can't live on blow jobs alone and I liked fucking, and getting fucked, and that wasn't the game plan with Elijah.

I was so relaxed these days. He was the missing puzzle piece. I was so glad he'd pushed me.

----

We grinned at each other as the guys started packing up to go to town after the Phoenix game.

"Looks like your place is free?" He glanced at my flatmate Jordy, who'd just had a breakup and was looking to absolutely total himself. I nodded.

"I have to make a token appearance but take my keys and I'll be there soon." I handed them to him surreptitiously and he pocketed them with a smile.

"Better be." He growled. "I'm off." He called to the guys. They all moaned.

"You're such a wimp these days!" Mo complained. "Come for one."

"On call." Elijah shrugged. He worked for Weta and for all I knew he could be on call. Rico sighed.

"That job's bad for you." He said. "If you can't get fucked on the weekends, what's the point of working all week?" Elijah rolled his eyes.

"Great life philosophy." He said flatly. "Alright, if you've stopped giving me shit, goodnight- see ya soon." We waved him goodnight and I let myself be dragged into town.

I actually could have talked myself into staying for longer. The buzz from the beers while watching the game was comfortable, and I was grinning and joking as I stood outside near the gas heaters while the others smoked, talking about nothing in particular. There was even a cute guy there who was eying me up as he chain smoked. I almost texted Elijah that I was held up, or maybe we should just try another night... But he texted me first.

Don't keep me waiting.

I shivered. Ugh. Total right thing to say. I made my excuses immediately. And on the way out I dropped my number off at cigarette guy. Just in case.

——

Elijah was having a beer in the kitchen and he tossed me one as I walked in. I was so horny and buzzed I went in for a kiss, and delightfully, he kissed me back, wrapping his arms around me and sticking his tongue down my throat. I grinned as we parted and perched on the low stool next to him. He looked at me and smiled, leaning over and tucking a curl behind my ear. He took a deep breath and I waited for him to work up the nerve to whatever he had to say.

"I've been watching porn." He said. I laughed.

"Gross." I joked. "Am I not enough for you?!" He rolled his eyes. "If we're confessing we watch porn then I guess I'll confess that I drink water. Breathe air. Enjoy sleeping." Elijah sighed and let me tease him.

"I meant gay porn." He said slowly. "I found a guy who looks like you." I choked on my beer and he patted my back consolingly as I coughed for two minutes, half laughing which wasn't helping.

"Ok?" I said eventually. "Oh god wait, who is it?"

"Uh..." Elijah shrugged. "Armond Rizzo?" I blushed and silently congratulated myself as I started to laugh again.

"Why are we having this conversation?" I hit his shoulder. "Not that I'm not flattered."

"Well... I guess... I kind of want to fuck you." He said slowly. "Is that on the table?" I inhaled sharply and looked at him. He winced. "So that's a no." He said quickly.

"Not a no, per se..." I gulped down some beer. "Only dude... look. Getting sucked is getting sucked. But fucking a pussy and... look it's not the same yeah?"

"Yeah, I didn't mean tonight." He said slowly. "I realise there's a bit of... ah... work involved..."

"Prep, yes, lube, and then you have to go slow and look out for me because my ass needs a bit more time to accommodate than a vagina, and then my dick's gonna be there..."

"I think you're hot." Elijah interrupted me. He looked me in the eye. "I'm not trying to trick myself into thinking I'm with a woman if that's what you're worried about."

"Oh." That was only one aspect, but it did help. Sex with a guy who wants to be with a girl is just plain shitty. "Ok. There's that. And... then... I guess I'm a little worried you'll be too rough." Elijah's eyes twinkled.

"Whatever, little slut. I know you like it rough." I grinned.

"There's hot rough and ouch, stop that you're actually going to injure me rough." I said firmly.

"So tell me." He said. "The way you always do when I go too far and you go from submissive to sassy in 2 seconds." I blushed and swallowed more beer as he smiled at me. His hand brushed my forearm. "I like it when you do that." He reassured me. I cleared my throat.

"Ok and finally..." I took a deep breath. "This arrangement works really well. Do you want to risk fucking that up? Sex is a huge risk, Eli." He blinked at me.

"Is it?" He said. "Why? Feelings?" I rolled my eyes.

"You wish." I teased. "Blurred lines." I said. "What if it goes bad? What if it's... messy? What if we..." Elijah caught my hands.

"What if you're overthinking this?" He said. "What if it's fine? We're just taking the next step to fuckbuddy." He squeezed my hands. "And there's no rush. Think about it." I nodded slowly. Well. I'd think about it. He grinned as he sat back and the look in his eye turned from gentle to steely. I love when he does that. "In the meantime..." He growled. I put my beer down and slid to my knees before him. "Good boy." He whispered, and stroked my head as I looked up at him. "Want it?"

"Please." He clasped my chin and tilted my head.

"You can do better than that." He whispered. I closed my eyes and felt my cock twitch.

"Please, I need you so bad." I looked at him. "Eli..."

"Yeah, go for it Gid. You deserve it." I reached for him and he helped me out, shuffling his trousers down. I thumbed the top of his briefs as I tried to pull them down. He paused, wrapping his hands around mine. He looked at me thoughtfully. "Bedroom?" He suggested. I glanced around the room and shrugged. "I like watching you." He whispered. "Which is easier when you're naked and I can lie down."

"Well. In that case."

Elijah stood up and pulled his trousers up. He reached for me and pulled me up, before wrapping his arms around me and picking me up.

"Hey!" I pummelled him with my fists. I laughed. "Asshole." I grumbled, and let my arms wrap around him. "Third door on the left." I directed him as he carried me. He located my room, and thank god I'd had some foresight to tidy up. He placed me on my bed and grinned at me.

"Crazy how light you are, shrimp."

"Fuck off, I'd still take you."

"I know." He stroked my face and leant in to kiss me. We made out for some time, rutting against each other. Eventually he pulled away. "Strip, Gideon." He murmured. I pulled my shirt off, and he touched my body as I removed everything else. He ran his fingers through my hair and grinned at me. He shifted to lie back, kicking his shoes off and pressing his back against the headboard. He gestured to his body and I made short work of his trousers before kneeling between his legs. I pushed my hair off my face and knelt over him. "Oh yeah." He whispered. "Fuck yes cocksucker. Good boy. Suck my dick baby." I moaned enthusiastically as I slobbered all over him. I wasn't going slow today. I wanted to choke on him. I was panting and grinding into the duvet below me. He pulled on my hair, and I looked up at him. "Touch yourself." He commanded. "Show me how hot you are for me." I obeyed him instantly, wrapping my hand around myself and fucking my hand ruthlessly as I sucked. "That's it cocksucker. You look so good." He moaned. "Oh fuck yeah. Don't hold back baby. You make me feel so good." I didn't hold back. I was so horny, I knew I'd cum if he kept on at me like this. I felt his hand grab my hip, and move to my ass as I sucked and jerked and sweated and moaned all over Elijah. "Fuck, you feel so good, you look so good. Fuck, fuck, fuck..." His hands gripped me tight as he thrust deep into my throat. Oh fuck yes, he was cumming. I relaxed my throat and grunted as I felt my own climax build. I came just as he pulled out of my mouth, all over his shirt which in retrospect I probably should have taken off. I moaned as I looked down at him, squeezing my sensitive dick. He lay back and gazed at me.

"Shit." I looked at his shirt. "Eli, I'm so sorry I've totally fucked up your shirt." He winced as he glanced down. He started to laugh.

"That is a big load for a little guy."

"I'm not little!" Elijah rolled his eyes and sat up, pulling me to straddle him.

"You are little, and I didn't mean this." He touched my dick and an electric shock went through my body. Huh. In all this time he's never really touched my cock like that before. He stroked it gently... and despite the overstimulation it wouldn't be long until I got hard again if he kept doing that.

"Eli." I moved his hand. "Call me little again and I will bite down on your dick so hard I'll break it in half." He winced.

"Sorry, Gid. Just teasing."

"I know." He looked at me and back at his shirt. He peeled it off with a sigh.

"Thanks for that." He whined as he threw it in the ground.

"I'll make it up to you." I grinned.

"Yeah. Give us a minute yeah? Come here." He gestured for me to join him lying down, moving his arm as though I was gonna tuck myself in there. I laughed.

"Cuddling? I'm good." Elijah's face fell. I nudged his ribs.

"You keep acting like I'm some girly one night stand. It's me Eli. I'll grab us a beer." Elijah nodded and sat up. He still looked disappointed.

I stood up and stretched out before heading to grab us the beer. He was watching me as I moved, and I grinned. Can't believe I'd basically converted my dumb straight football bro with the power of my mouth alone. I strutted into the kitchen and opened the fridge and panicked as the front door opened.

Ah. Shit.

"Don't come in!" I yelled, hastily covering myself with the box of beer.

"What?" Jordy yelled as he rounded the corner. His eyes widened and he quickly covered them. "Why are you naked?!" He laughed.

"Why are you home so early?" I laughed as well, even as I shook with embarrassment. He started gesturing with his hands, keeping his eyes firmly closed.

"Same as you? Tired and drunk?" I looked around.

"Ok let me escape." I started to exit the room, with the beer in my arms.

"Wait." Jordy said. "The guys are coming round."

"No!" I winced as I thought about Elijah. "I mean... ok... Look I'll probably skip it, I'm exhausted."

"Alright, yeah, I'm sorry I forgot about your hell weeks. We'll keep it down." Aw. My heart went out a little to him, because honestly my terrible sleep schedule was the least of my problems.

"Night." I said.

I slipped back to my room where Elijah was sitting up on the bed, his arms wrapped around his legs. He bit his lip.

"Jordy's home?" He asked. I winced and sat on the bed.

"The others are coming over." I whispered. He shook his head, and his shoulders started shaking as he laughed. "It's not funny!"

"It's hilarious!" He whispered. He looked around my room and sighed. "I'll sneak out the window." He said and grinned at me. "I feel like a teenager." I laughed.

"Me too." We looked at each other, grinning. "Alright." I stood up and rustled through my drawers, trying to find anything that would fit him. He laughed and touched my back as he started getting dressed. "Maybe this?" I held out a shirt that definitely wasn't mine- it must have been left by a hookup at some point. Elijah raised his eyebrows as he looked at it.

"Hmmm." He said. "You damn slut." I laughed as he pulled it on.

"Eh." I shrugged. "Didn't get that good with no practise." Elijah grinned.

"I'll see you soon, Gid." He did up his trousers and slowly opened the window. "That was great. As always."

"See you soon, stud." I laughed and helped him wriggle out the window.

By the time the guys were arriving I was comfortably tucked up in bed. I sighed contentedly and my thoughts drifted pleasurably to my buddy Elijah. He wanted to fuck me huh? I wasn't too sure about that. I liked what we had. Fucking? That was a bit of a bridge. Not that I didn't want it. You don't suck on a cock like Elijah's for months without occasionally fantasising...

———

"You ever let a mostly straight friend fuck you?" I sat next to Bailey on his cigarette break at work. Bailey spluttered all over me.

"Yeah." He said eventually. "I think that's a trap all gay men fall into." He winced as he looked at me. "He'll never love you."

"Love?" I laughed. Aw Bailey. He was 7 years younger than me and his dreams hadn't been crushed yet like mine- but he was a hard worker and I knew they would be one day. He was too concerned about others- exactly the trap I'd fallen into. Bailey was going to put his art career to one side, just like I'd put my writing career to one side, and he was going to end up managing his own restaurant through sheer good work ethic, just like me. I smiled at him. Did I believe in love at his age? Probably not. I was always just a tad more skeptical than he was.

"I don't want love. I don't even want like!" I laughed. "I'm way too busy for a boyfriend." Bailey raised an eyebrow.

"So the whole unwholesome single life thing isn't just a bit?" I shrugged.

"Just me." I said quietly. Bailey took a drag on his cigarette as he looked at me.

"Then go for it." He said. "If you're sure there's no feelings there."

"Definitely not." I grinned. "Yeah. Imma go for it."

"Good for you." He said flatly. He stubbed out his cigarette and marched back in. Hmmm. I might have hit a nerve. Poor kid. He'd work out no feelings soon enough though. We all do.

——

I knew I'd be seeing Elijah on Thursday. I didn't know if I wanted to go for it though. I mean. I wanted that option open, so I did all I needed to do... But I didn't tell him. I just grinned when we met up at his, and declined food, and waited to see where we went.

"Barista?" He asked. I grimaced. Nope.

"On set photographer?" I countered. He winced.

"I'm having a hard time with that." He muttered. I put my hand on his knee.

"Need a distraction?"

—-

He was balls deep in my mouth, moaning. My throat was on fire but I didn't care because I didn't want his dick away from my lips. He was moaning and pulsing and I felt his biceps swell as he warned me.

"Gid..." He murmured. I let him coat my insides, swallowing every drop of his cum. I glanced up at him. He was staring at me, as usual. I gently let his cock fall from my mouth. I cleared my throat.

"Hey Eli." I murmured. "I need another load tonight." His eyes crinkled.

"Insatiable." He whispered.

"I know." I smiled at him. "But this time..." I felt myself blushing as I looked at him. "I guess... I thought about things." Eli turned his head to one side. "Specifically. I thought about you know... Going to the next level."

"Oh fuck." Eli's eyes narrowed as he stared at me hungrily. "Tonight?" He whispered. I bit my lower lip.

"I'm ready." I said slowly. "Game if you are." He moaned.

"Oh fuck, good boy." He ran his fingers through my hair and leant over to kiss me deeply. I tilted my head up to meet his mouth and he roughly pulled me into his lap. I straddled him for a bit as we made out. His hands were all over me. He really did like my body, he was caressing it in all the right ways... he would rub one of my muscles, feeling it, almost worshipping it, tracing little figures around it before moving on. He didn't slouch with his body either but he's more toned than me, less powerfully built. I guess when you're as tall as he is it's probably harder. And maybe he just doesn't care. Which he shouldn't. He's utterly perfect as he is.

His dick started rubbing against my ass and he moaned. I could feel him slowly trying to find my entrance and I laughed and stopped him.

"We ok?" He panted as I stood up. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my bag. I threw him a pack of condoms.