All Comments on 'Game Night'

by The_O_State

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What a shame

An excellent story spoiled by idiotic errors. "Messaging" instead of "massaging" and shit like "Instead of answEricg".

Read your stories before posting them or, even better, get an editor.

jackpine86jackpine86almost 8 years ago
Great story, could use some polishing.

While it could use some editing, as anonymous pointed out, the actual storytelling was great. I hope you continue writing as I'd love to read more like this.

RedstonesRedstonesalmost 8 years ago
good story

Only problem is like Anon said "offEricg"

I take it you originally named Eric - Erin and did a /Find and Replace/... always do it in manual mode if you are not going to re-read it afterward...

Otherwise it was hot...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nicely written

& the heat turned up....and up. I learned to get into the amazing development and looked past the errors. Do write more. I love loving 3 somes....etc!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Keep writing

Keep writing. Yes, there are mistakes, but you have good use of language, and most important of all, a lovely filthy mind and the ability to express it well. Let's see some more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very good

Oh, this one was the best of the lot. Three consenting adults attracted to each other, taking time to explore. No cheating, cuckolding, going behind the back, trying to manipulate or control another, prioritize one over another, forcing or manipulating to withhold. Far better than your other two stories in the group sex category.

The_O_StateThe_O_Stateover 6 years agoAuthor
Fixed

I believe that most of the typos and misspellings are fixed. Thank you for pointing them out! Also, thank you for your encouragement, I will try to keep writing and, hopefully, pleasing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Missed a few

Nope, u missed a few grammar errors and misspellings, but I enjoyed the story enough that I just kept reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot and Sexy

Loved the story

netgnosticnetgnosticabout 2 years ago

Best Truth or Dare story ever.

The only error worthwhile fixing I noticed was "message" vs. "massage."

Best 2 on 1 pussy licking scenes I ever read. Hotter than hell!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Glad I. Not the only one bothered by wrong word usage. I had to stop 🛑 & look it up to make sure I was right.

A very hot & satisfying tale. Enjoyed it 5 stars worth.

Bill S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_O_State@The_O_State
I like to publish stories that turn me on, but aren't specifically tailored for the masses...