All Comments on 'Game Night'

by basher123

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
gasssssgasssssabout 5 years ago
Great story

Its been long since we have this kind of story!

For my taste i like the guy to be more conpliment to karens, like "she's a real cock sucker" and else.... damn this story is superb!

toddster119toddster119about 5 years ago
HOT!!!

I'm definitely looking forward to more chapters of this!

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 5 years ago
That was tucking hot.

To me, this is what this category is all about

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well, that was fun!

I enjoyed every drop of your story. Thanks!

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.com

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 5 years ago
Five stars

C'mon guys! Suspend disbelief a bit, why don't you? Karen has it right. Fellatio is the best kind of birth control. Keep it up, girl!

Lionheart72Lionheart72about 5 years ago
Great story

I enjoyed the story... well written, good descriptions, interesting characters, overall, really good porn. Bravo.

PS - There's a setting somewhere that lets you block the anonymous haters from posting comments. I've never understood why Loving Wifes attracts so many of them.

mrmessyjessemrmessyjesseabout 5 years ago
Well done

Your stories have been entertaining and this is the best one yet. Very hot!

jneric2691jneric2691about 5 years ago
Enjoyed the story!

And actually, I enjoyed the story for what it was... a Story. (Had to delete the rest of my comment it got philosophical and preachy.) I just want to say I enjoyed your story!

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 5 years ago
Thanks, not my ideal type but well done with everybody having a good time.

Four stats, thanks.

PS, kind of confusing to follow, but I guess Orgy time might be chaotic.

hornygranny2000hornygranny2000about 5 years ago
I enjoyed the story

I'm not sure all the women would have been so willing, but it is a fun fantasy to think about having four hard cocks to enjoy. I want to hear more about Karen.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 5 years ago
Very interesting

We don’t play games like this; however, there is always a first time. Xoxoxoxoxo Annette

writerjabwriterjababout 5 years ago
Fuckin HOT!

I loved it! Yes confusing with the names, but that doesn’t really matter. I can’t imagine having that many friends to fuck, but what a great story!

NSCPLNSCPLover 4 years ago
More Game Night Please

Really enjoyed your story and would love to read a follow up one about this group getting together again with the wives eating cream filled pussies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very Hot 🔥🔥🔥

Loved the story. This site is about fantasy, and you captured an impromptu orgy very well. Ignore the naysayers. If they want realism check out a book in non-fiction.

aherbaherbover 4 years ago

Fantastic fuck-fest tale!

Karen taking each load in her mouth and sharing the last had my cock throbbing. We need to know more about her cock sucking past and her future adventures on her knees swallowing cum.

Dr_BullDr_Bullover 3 years ago
Hello!

Yes a bit over the top but it had me going for each round I loved it and would love to cum to game night

CaseyWoodsCaseyWoodsalmost 3 years ago

Sooo Hott; My Dream Indeed,!,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I can relate to Jason being surprised when he learned Karen had sucked off a lot of guys. Although were hardly talked about it, I assumed my wife, Carol, was reasonably inexperienced when I met her. She was a pretty blonde with a great figure so I knew she was popular but she had told me she had only fucked two guys. While she would suck on my cock during sex, she never gave me an actual blowjob so I always assumed she hadn't given any blowjobs. Boy was I ever wrong. One night when really drunk, we started talking about sex before we met. It turns out, she sucked the cock and swallowed with almost every man she went out with. I was shocked. She said she had blown over 50 men but had only fucked about 12. She told me that for the last two years, she started every day at work, down on her knees blowing her boss and almost every afternoon he would bend her over his desk and fuck her. She stopped fucking him two days before our wedding. She also was blowing three other guys the whole time we were engaged. Since we've been married, she has not had any type of sex with anyone but me. I was furious at first but eventually came to accept it. I love to fuck her as she tells me about sucking all those cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is the best stroke story in Literotica. Readers need to have enough time to read it all, though will likely have to take a break when you ...

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 1 year ago

Enjoyed! Thanks for your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous