Game Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy and Sarah, who were seated on either side, looked down at my swollen cock. It felt really good to have that happen. They both leaned in close to get a better look. I wondered what they were thinking at that moment.

I looked at Karen who was looking at Amy and Sarah and said, "It's your turn, darling." She had an almost defiant look in her eyes as she stood up, stepped back from the table and slowly worked her panties down over her hips. Very gradually her hairy pussy became more and more exposed. I saw her naked every day and it was obvious to me that she was turned on. Her pussy lips were gently swollen and her clitoris was a bit engorged, too. There were little shiny drops of moisture on the brown hairs closest to where her pussy lips met. Rick, who was seated to Karen's right but around the corner of the table had the best view. He leaned over and put his cheek on the table and stared at my wife's pussy. Karen looked down at Rick and then up at me. She looked back down at Rick and took a half step towards the table and pushed her mound forward giving Rick and even closer look. With the fingers of both hands, she spread her outer pussy lips just a bit. I'm sure from Rick's position that he could see right up into my wife's pussy.

"It's your deal, Sarah," I said and passed the deck to her. The moment was over. Karen sat back down. Rick sat up. Sarah dealt the cards and Bobby won and Sandra was the ultimate loser. Finally we were going to see Sandra's tits.

Sandra turned her back to Bobby who was seated to her right and said, "Help me, Bobby?" Bobby undid her bra hooks and Sandra's bra loosened and dropped away. Sandra's titties were awesome and she knew it. Picking one breast up with each hand, she laid them both on the table. It reminded me of a couple of water balloons. Her areolas where large and brown and her nipples were obviously aroused. "What do you think?" she asked no one in particular. There were now eight naked breasts seated around the table. None of the girls had anything to be ashamed of, but Sandra's were something special.

Suddenly, Rick began a slow clap and everybody joined in, even the ladies. As if on cue, Sandra stood up and bent over the table. Her voluminous tits now hung down. Even with her arms almost fully extended, the nipples of her titties touched the table. She swayed just a little and her nipples traced little patterns. Bobby took his drink and poured just a bit on the table where her nipples were dancing. Now they glistened. Sandra raised her head and shook her long black hair. Her eyes were closed and she was moaning under her breath. Finally she sat back down. Her breasts were still on the table. She appeared to be very pleased with herself. "Who's deal?" she asked.

"Mine," said Rick. He dealt. Karen was the loser.

Darn, I thought. She has to do something off of the forfeit list.

Sandra turned the list over to the girls' side and read, "All men who are currently exposed can play. Any man who is not exposed may do so now." With that, Bobby and Ted raced to remove their underwear.

Sandra continued reading, "You will be blindfolded and the men will draw cards. Your partner will be the winner of the draw. You will kneel in front of your partner and cup his balls with one hand and stroke his shaft with the other for 60 seconds." With that, Sandra produced a sleep mask and handed it to Karen. She didn't even look at me this time. She just slipped the mask on and sat there. I guess she was ok with what was about to happen.

Sandra dealt each of the men a card face up. Ted caught a 7. I caught a jack. Rick caught a 2 and the Sandra dealt Bobby a king. His eyes lit up.

"Let's take this into the living room, "Bobby said. The coffee table is big enough and the chairs are more comfortable. Amy and Sarah led Karen into the living room and sat her at the right end of the large couch that was under the window. We positioned the rest of the furniture around the coffee table so that everyone maintained their original position relative to the rest. There was no more table to conceal anyone's nakedness.

I surveyed the room. On the couch, right to left was my beautiful, naked, blindfolded wife. Her hands were folded in her lap, but she really didn't appear to be trying to conceal her pussy. Bobby was to Karen's left and he, like all the men was totally naked. His cock was about 90% erect and his legs were slightly apart. On his left was Sandra. Her arms were crossed under her big beautiful breasts. She still had on her white panties. Coal black pussy spilled out the top and sides of her panties. She was making no effort to keep her legs together and her vaginal juices were beginning to dampen her crotch are. I could make out her clitoris and pussy lips under the moist white fabric.

Ted was in a chair at one end of the table nearest to Sandra. His cock was fully erect and he stroked it casually with his right hand while sipping his drink with his left.

On my side of the table, I sat totally naked on the other couch between Amy and Sarah who were also naked. They were acting so nonchalant and giggling and drinking their drinks. Their pussies were slightly open and obviously damp. Their breasts sat proudly on their chests.

At the other end of the table, was Rick. His cock was erect and he was glancing around from pussy to titty to pussy to titty.

"Let's do this," said Sandra and she stood up and took my wife by the hand and led her over to a spot just in front of the fireplace. There was a rug there and she sorted of guided Karen down until she was on her knees. Not being able to see, Karen just waited there patiently.

Bobby stood up and walked over so that he was standing directly in front of her. "You're your hand out, Karen, palm up," Sandra said. My wife did as she was told. "Ok," Sandra said to Bobby without using his name, "put your cock in Karen's hand. Karen, use you other hand to cup his balls. When they're cupped, I'll start the timer."

Slowly, Karen used her left hand to lift Bobby's cock slightly and slipped her right hand under and gently cuddled his testicles. "60 seconds - go!" said Sandra and started the timer.

On cue, Karen changed her grip on Booby's cock from underhand to overhand and began slowly pumping her hand. Time was ticking by so slowly as we watched my wife masturbate Bobby's swollen cock. I was a little jealous and a lot turned on.

After a few strokes, Karen stopped masturbating Bobby. What now, I thought. Is she backing out? My wife reached her left hand down between her legs for a couple of seconds and when it came back it was glistening with her pussy juices. She put her now slippery hand back around Bobby's cock and resumed pumping. Bobby was starting to groan as he looked down at Karen jacking him off.

Karen used her grip on Bobby's shaft to pull him closer. Now the tip of his cock was only inches away from Karen's lips. I remembered being in Bobby's position with Karen before and it usually ended with Karen opening her lips and jerking my cum into her mouth. How much time was left, I wondered? What was my beautiful wife thinking? Was she going to let Bobby ejaculate into her mouth? She wasn't required to do that. It wasn't part of her task. With everyone watching? With me watching?

Bobby was groaning louder now and Karen was stroking more quickly. She must have felt something in his balls with her right hand because she slowly opened her mouth wide and pushed out her pink tongue over her bottom lip. Bobby groaned again.

Then the timer went off.

Bobby looked genuinely frustrated, but he returned to his spot on the couch. Sandra handed him a napkin to wipe away the evidence of Karen's pussy juice on his cock. Then she went and helped Karen back to her feet and led her back to the couch. When she was seated, she removed the sleep mask and looked around. Everyone broke into applause.

"That was so hot, Karen," Amy said, "I really thought you were going to make him cum!"

"Well," said Karen. "I guess that would have been ok. I know the feel of Jason's cock and balls and I've tasted his cum many times," she blushed a little.

Everyone laughed. "What?!" said Karen. "It was Jason, right?"

"It's our secret," said Sarah, "and we're not telling!"

After that we broke for drinks again. We milled around the apartment, all of us but Sandra totally naked. "Sandra, we need to get those panties off, girl," Amy said. Sandra laughed.

Once again Karen cornered me in the kitchen. "That was you, Jason, wasn't it?" she asked obviously still thinking about her jackoff session with an unknown partner.

"Uh, no," I answered looking into her eyes.

"Who was it?" she asked.

"I can't tell," I replied.

"What? You won't tell me, your wife? "Karen said. She held her thumb and forefinger about an inch apart. "I was this close to taking his cum in my mouth. Nobody but you has cum in my mouth since we were married."

"Since we were married?" I asked sort of surprised. "I thought I was the first and only guy you had ever fucked."

"You are, dear. But I dated other guys before you," she said.

"And you let one of them cum in your mouth?" I asked. We had never talked about this before.

"Some," was her hesitant reply.

"Some? Like more than one? Like, how many? Two? Three?" I was a little stunned. Visions of many random cocks fucking my wife's mouth were gathering in my brain.

"I don't remember," was her answer. "You go on a date with a nice guy. You go parking or back to his place and fool around a bit. He gets turned on and hard and you want to help him out. Usually starts with a hand job, but when a guy is about to cum, they all do the same thing. They push your face down to their cock. It just seems impolite to deny him at that point, so you let him cum in your mouth and you swallow it. Happy guy, no mess and you're still a virgin."

"Does it bother you, hearing that?" Karen asked looking up at me. "I never talked about it before because I didn't want you to be angry or feel betrayed. I thought that maybe, after what we've done tonight, we could open up a little. I mean, apparently, you sat on a couch and let me almost jack another guy off into my mouth. What if he had cum? Would you have been ok with that?"

She had a good point. I looked down at my cock which was harder than ever after listening to her describe her cum swallowing past. She saw me looking and said, "Well I guess you're more turned on than pissed off. What are you thinking about right now that made you so hard?"

"I was thinking about how many guys have had their cocks in your mouth," I answered honestly. "Was it more than five?" She stared up at me and her silence spoke volumes. "More than ten?" I asked.

"Well, I didn't keep a record, Jason. If I had to guess, I'd say it was like twenty-five or so. There. Are you satisfied?"

"And you let all of them cum in your mouth?" I asked.

"Well, yeah," she answered. "It seemed like the right thing to do. It's much less messy that way and I really didn't mind the taste. They were all really nice guys."

She continued, "So now answer my question. If whoever I was jerking off just a few minutes ago had shot his cum in my mouth, would you have been ok with that?"

"I'm ok with whatever happens," I said, "How about you?"

Karen said, "so far, yes."

"What about sex?" I broached the subject, "You know, fucking. If one of us ends up fucking someone else tonight, are we going to be ok with that?"

"Don't know if I'm there yet," Karen answered honestly. "You're the only man who has ever fucked me."

"You mean fucked your pussy, right? You've let a bunch of dudes fuck your mouth, right?" I tried not to sound bitter.

"Some did," she said bluntly. "Some just let me jack them off and then I caught their cum in my mouth."

"Fair enough," I said. "We can quit anytime something starts that we aren't comfortable with."

"You are a sweetheart, Jason," she said. "Tell me one thing, though."

"Anything, darling," I replied.

"If that guy, whoever it was, had cum in my mouth, what would you have done?" she teased.

"I'd probably have cum, too," I answered. Karen laughed and we walked holding hands back to the living room. I leaned in close and said, "Really, twenty-five?"

"Ok, thirty-two," she said and added, "Exactly." So she did keep a record. We would have to explore this more in depth later.

It was Karen's deal. Amy won and Ted was the ultimate loser. At this point it was "forfeit list" for just about everyone.

Sandra flipped the list back to the men's side. She read, "Lay down on your back blindfolded. Any lady with an exposed pussy may straddle your face while you lick their pussy. Any lady whose pussy is still covered may 'fix' that problem now." Sandra wasted no time in pulling her panties off and exposing her big black bush.

She continued, "After you are blindfolded, the ladies will each take a turn to be decided by high card. Each lady gets 2 minutes. Any lady who orgasms during this owes Ted a special favor of his choosing."

Sandra blindfolded Ted and led him over to the fireplace rug where he laid down on his back. His rigid cock was resting against his stomach.

Sandra dealt the cards and the order was determined to be Sandra, Sarah, Karen then Amy.

Sandra got up and went to where Ted was lying. He was smiling ear to ear. Sandra knelt with her knees on either side of Ted's head, leaned back on her hands and pushed her pussy to Ted's mouth.

Bobby started the timer and Ted started licking Sandra's pussy. His hands reached up and grabbed Sandra's big titties. I figured that he must know whose pussy he was licking now. Sandra was looking down at Ted's mouth and started rubbing her pussy against his lips. Ted was massaging Sandra's nipples with his thumbs and forefingers. It was hard to tell, but I imagine his tongue was working her clitoris or darting up between her pussy lips. Sandra was rubbing her pussy against Ted's mouth faster and faster. I glanced at the clock. 60 seconds to go. I looked around the table. Ted's wife, Sarah, had pulled her knees up and spread her legs. She was massaging her clitoris slowly while she watched her husband eat Sandra's pussy. Faster Sandra rubbed and shortly she started to moan. Her hands went to the back of Ted's head and she pulled his mouth into her pussy as tightly as possible and bucked and whimpered as she orgasmed. "Oh my god," she said loudly, "Oh my god." Then she came again and then the timer went off.

She stood up kind of wobbly and we could see Ted's mouth was completely soaked with Sandra's pussy juices. "Looks like, Sandra owes me a favor," he said.

"Anything, anytime," Sandra said and knelt back down and gave Ted a deep kiss. She then proceeded to lick her juices off of Ted's face while Ted just kept smiling.

"Next," said Ted.

Ted's wife, Sarah, was next. Her pussy was soaking wet from playing with herself. The red hair surrounding her pussy made her labia seem even more aroused. She approached Ted from the top of his head and lowered her pussy down to his lips. She was pretty much on all fours in a classic 69 position. Ted raised his mouth to meet his wife's pussy and she pressed back into him. Sandra started the timer. Ted grasped her hips and began licking and moving his head up and down to exaggerate the licking motion. Sarah was rocking her hips back and forth to further the licking.

I really didn't expect Sarah to last very long. I think she was about ready to go over the edge from masturbating before she sat on Ted's face. I was right. Suddenly Sarah sat almost straight up and threw back her head. Her red hair looked glorious. She started screaming as the first orgasm hit. On cue, Ted grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them wider apart. He stuck his tongue in her butt hole and when it was wet he replaced it with his forefinger. He pressed his finger as far into Sarah's ass as it would go and Sarah went nuts. One massive orgasm later, she collapsed onto Ted.

The timer went off.

Sarah virtually limped back to the couch. "I know my wife!" Ted announced. "Why the hell are we even using this blindfold? There are only two tasty cunts left and Amy's is clean shaven."

"It's part of the game," Sandra said. "The next lady who sits on your face will be a complete surprise right up until your lips meet her pussy lips."

With that, Sandra nodded to Karen. It was her turn. She glanced at me and I smiled. She walked slowly over to where Ted lay and straddled his head in the same manner Sandra had. Dropping to her knees, she positioned her pussy over his mouth. His face still glistened with Sarah's juices. When she got close enough that Ted could sense her, he flicked out his tongue and lapped at her clitoris. She raised her own hands to her breasts and began massaging her own nipples. She held her pussy steady just millimeters away from Ted's tongue and Ted lapped at her clit again. Ted took his fingers and parted her pussy lips gently and continued to lick the inside of her labia and back to her clitoris. There was no grinding like with Sandra and Sarah, just slow deliberate licking of my wife's pussy parts. Karen released her breasts and let her hands gently hold Ted's head. She kneaded his scalp gently. Her pussy was not just getting eaten, it was making slow methodical love to Ted's mouth. She turned her head and looked right at the rest of us. She began to breathe heavier as Ted kept licking away. Her eyes rolled back in her head a bit and she began to quiver. I could tell she was orgasming. Only then did she pull Ted face tight against her pussy and held him there tightly but gently as her orgasm subsided. I looked at the timer. There was still a minute to go. Karen bent down and whispered in Ted's ear. Ted nodded and Karen stood up and assumed the 69 position that Sarah had used. Ted didn't spend any time on Karen's pussy. He simply pulled her butt cheeks wide and let his tongue concentrate on my wife's butt hole. She didn't come again. She just laid there relaxed with her ass open to Ted and looked me in the eyes as Ted tongued her anus.

Then the timer went off.

Within seconds, Amy had her bald pussy pressed against Ted's lips. She was hot and wet from watching all the other girls get there pussies eaten. It didn't take her long to cum the first time. Her pussy was oozing moisture and it made the sound of Ted's lips and tongue against her naked vulva loud enough that we could all hear. She started rocking against Ted's lower face. Soon she came again. And again. Then the time expired.

Amy pushed her way down from Ted's face. Her juicy pussy left a slick trail down Ted's chest. When her dangling breasts were in line with Ted's mouth, she maneuvered her right nipple to his lips. Ted latched onto it like a starving baby and suckled. She replaced it with her left nipple and Ted repeated the process.

"Hey, you two," Ted's wife, Sarah said. "Time's up!" She feigned a bit of jealousy. Amy stood up and walked back to the group. Her tits were swaying with every step.

"Good job, Ted," Sandra said. "I think every lady came at least once. That means they each owe you a favor. What's it going to be?"

"Well, first," Ted said, "I need to cum. I've been hard for over an hour and my balls are overloaded. I'm sure all the guys know what I mean." All of the men nodded in agreement.

"So, here's my little fantasy. Two girls on the floor on their backs with their legs open. The other two girls will get down on their hands and knees and lick their pussies and finger fuck them."

"Why do guys always go there?" Sandra asked.

"What do you mean? " Bobby chimed in. "Any girl who has never eaten pussy, raise your hand."

Four hands went up. I suspected Bobby had been watching too much porn.

I jumped in quickly. "Any girl who would not like to try it, lower your hand." The ladies looked at each other and a few hands wavered but they all stayed up."