Game Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I knew it!" Bobby said. The girls laughed nervously.

"So how does this involve the men getting to cum?" Rick asked the logical question.

Ted went on to explain, "There are going to be two beautiful asses exposed to us by the girls doing the pussy eating. We are going to take turns fucking them from behind. We will pair off, two girls two guys. You can't be in the same group as your real-life partner. If a guy feels like he is about to cum, he pulls out and the other guy in his group takes his place - at least for the first round."

"Fucking?" Sarah asked Ted. "What do you mean? Are you ok with another man fucking me?" That kind of made me recall my conversation with Karen earlier. "Time out!" I said. "Before we go any farther, we need to be clear. From this point forward we may be doing things with other people that we have never done with anyone but our spouse. We need to talk this out. I'll start. Karen," I said looking at my naked wife sitting on the opposite couch. "Are you ok with me putting my cock into another woman?" Karen looked at me and everyone else looked at Karen. While their attention was distracted, I silently mouthed the words, "thirty-two" to her. Then I smiled.

I caught her by surprise. She opened her mouth, that mouth that had one time swallowed the cum of thirty-two horny young guys. She said, "I guess that would be ok." She added, "Are you going to be ok with other men fucking me?"

"I guess I'll have to be," I grinned. The thought of seeing my wife penetrated by another cock...and enjoying it...just seemed so hot at that moment.

Sarah repeated her question to Ted, "Are you ok with another man fucking me?"

Ted paused and said, "Yes, dear, but just tonight. These people seem nice and we are all hot and horny. I've eaten the pussy of every girl here and you watched me do it. So yes, I'm ok with it. In fact, it turns me on that I might get to watch one of these guys stick his cock in you."

Bobby spoke up then, "Amy and I have had this conversation already. We agreed to remain open to it if it should ever happen. She admitted to me earlier that she was really looking forward to getting some strange cock tonight."

Only Rick and Sandra, the two singles had yet to answer. Rick saw everyone looking at him. He said, "Hey, look, I'm a bachelor. I came here alone for Bobby and Amy's game night. Now I'm looking at eight gorgeous breasts and four juicy pussies, and you really have to ask if I'm ok with sticking my cock in any of the ladies?"

Everyone laughed and turned their eyes to Sandra. Sandra crossed her arms under her ample tits and sort of squeezed them together. She said, "Hell, I'm the one who brought the 'forfeit list'!"

After some card cutting, we had four teams.

Team one was me, Bobby, Sarah and Sandra. Team two was Karen, Amy, Ted and Rick.

Sarah and Sandra cut cards to see who was going to be on their back. Sandra won and stretched out on the rug. She spread her legs and we could see her gaping wet pussy. Her pussy lips and clitoris were already swollen from the earlier activities. Sarah knelt between her legs and stared down at her black bush. "I've never done this before," she said looking at Sandra.

"Doesn't Ted eat your pussy?" Sandra asked.

"Well, of course," Sarah answered.

"Just pretend I'm you and that you are Ted and do what Ted does...or what you would like him to do," Sandra said.

Sarah lowered her face to within inches of Sandra's pussy. Using her thumbs, she parted Sandra's pussy lips exposing her clitoris. With the thumb and forefinger of her left hand, she held Sandra's lips open and let the forefinger of her right hand slip into Sandra's pussy. Sandra moaned. Sarah looked up at Sandra who was looking back. "That's it, Sarah."

With her fingers, Sarah touched the place inside of Sandra where she knew the she herself liked to be touched. The pussy was big and well lubricated. Sarah slipped in her middle finger. Sandra moaned again as she felt her pussy become fuller.

From behind Sarah, Bobby dropped to his knees and rubbed the head of his cock between Sarah's pussy lips. She was so turned on that even Bobby's sizeable shaft slipped in easily. Sarah moaned loudly and turned her head to find Ted. Ted wasn't far away. He was waiting his turn to fuck Amy who was on her hands and knees kissing and licking at Karen's pussy. Much like Sarah and Sandra, they had figured out pussy eating all on their own. My wife's hand held Amy's head close to her genitals. Amy started slipping fingers into Karen and Karen started gyrating gently against Amy's hand.

Rick's cock was buried deep in Amy's pussy and he moved cautiously trying to postpone his own orgasm. Ted looked at Sarah looking at him. "His cock feels so good, honey!' Sarah said to Ted as she pushed back against Bobby.

"Whose cock?" Ted asked with a grin.

It was then that Sarah realized that she didn't know who was fucking her, Bobby or me. She could have looked around to see, but apparently chose not to.

"Uh...not yours!" Sarah laughed. "Do you like watching me fuck another man?" Sarah asked Ted as Bobby slowly pushed into her as far as he could.

Bobby looked over at Amy who was getting slow fucked by Rick. Amy was too busy lapping Karen's pussy to look back. Bobby caught Ted's attention. Ted looked puzzled. Bobby spread Sarah's butt cheeks just enough to expose her butt hole. He pointed at it, then at Amy's ass and finally at Ted's hard on. I think Ted got the message. I know I did. Apparently, Amy liked to take it in the ass. Some girls do, some don't. I knew Karen did when she was really turned on. Sometimes when we were making love and she was almost ready to orgasm; she would reach down and direct my cock into her ass. I had come to learn that I should plunge my cock in as far as I could. Karen would start bucking against it and cum over and over again.

I found myself wondering if Ted was going to fuck Karen in the ass when her time came.

"Jason," Bobby said. "You need to take over. I can't hold off much longer." Bobby pulled his cock out of Sarah's pussy and I stepped up to the plate. The insides of Sarah's thighs were dripping with pussy juices. Her pussy wasn't as tight as it probably had been earlier. That's good, I thought. It meant that I would probably last a longer before turning duties back over to Bobby.

I glanced over where Karen was moaning and pressing Amy's face into her own pussy. She looked back. I could see her eyes watching my cock slip in and out of Sarah's pussy. I pulled almost all the way hot so she could see my slippery, veined cock and slowly slipped it back it. She watched it intently. Suddenly I heard Sandra start to scream. "Oh, my god, oh my god, I'm cumming!" and she pressed Sarah's face hard against her pussy and began thrusting upwards with her hips.

The passion of the moment must have sent Sarah over the edge, too. Suddenly she was bucking back against me and screaming, "Me, too!" I pulled all the way out and pushed forward to impale her again. "Harder faster harder fuck me!" she screamed. I felt panic coming over me. I was almost ready to burst. Bobby noticed and got in position. I took my left hand off Sarah's left hip and Bobby replaced it with his. Then our right hands. Finally, I pulled by dick out of Sarah's pussy and Bobby immediately shoved his all the way in. Sarah didn't even seem to notice.

By this time, Ted had replaced Rick in Amy's pussy. He was thrusting away, but he hadn't missed the tag team that Bobby and I had just pulled off. He laughed out loud.

"What's so funny?" Amy asked raggedly. You could tell by her voice that she was getting close to her own orgasm.

Ted continued stroking and answered, "I just watched two guys switch dicks midstroke on my wife and I don't think she even knew it happened!"

About the time Sarah and Sandra's orgasms subsided, Karen and Amy started having their own. Karen loved having her pussy eaten and I was willing to bet that even a novice female can eat pussy better than I ever could.

Bobby pulled his still hard cock out of Sarah and stepped back. Sarah was lying exhausted with her head resting on Sandra's stomach. Sandra was stroking Sarah's red hair and staring down at her almost lovingly.

Bobby looked over where Ted was fucking his wife, Amy, into an orgasm. Amy's head was bobbing up and down as Karen fucked her face and shouted, "I'm coming, too!" Amy kept licking as Karen had her first orgasm immediately followed by second.

"Me, too!" Amy announced. Bobby looked at Ted who stroking his wife and just nodded.

Ted pulled his slick cock out of Amy's naked pussy, placed the tip of it against her butt hole and slid it in as far as he could.

Amy went nuts. She bucked. She screamed. She came and came. It was like one long spastic orgasm. Eventually she went still and collapsed onto Karen's midsection. Ted's cock slipped out of her butt.

"What happened?" a startled Karen asked opening her eyes and looking no one in particular.

Sarah answered, "Just when Amy started to cum, my husband shoved his big cock up her ass. I think she must have liked it."

"Oh yes, I did. Ted, how did you know I would like that?" Amy asked.

Ted was in a teasing mood, I guess, because he answered, "Damn, Amy, it's not exactly a secret. Everyone in the complex knows that Amy likes it in the ass!" He managed to keep a straight face.

Amy looked a little startled and then Bobby and Ted broke up. Ted said, "Bobby put me up to it."

"Let's play another hand," Bobby said. "None of the guys have cum yet."

We retired to the living room with fresh drinks. Nobody could remember whose deal it was, so we just cut cards. It took a few rounds to break ties but finally Karen was the ultimate loser.

Karen looked almost happy. "What's next on the forfeit list?"

Sandra said, "Ask your partner what he would like to see you do. When you're done you can ask each of the guys here to do whatever you want."

Everyone was looking at me. I directed a question towards my wife, "Karen how would you feel about sucking off the boys? Would you mind getting someone's cum, other than mine, in your mouth?"

Sure gave me a little smile. "Would you like to see that, Jason?" she asked. "Would you like to watch each of these guys cum in my mouth?"

"Here's the way this is going to work. Every lady picks a cock to suck. We'll sit on the couch and just enjoy the attention. When a guy gets ready to cum, he calls out "Karen!" and my wife switch with her and take his cum in her mouth. Before she swallows it, she has to show it to the rest of us."

"Damn," said Sandra, "I wish it was me!"

"Karen gets the first load from each guy," I added. "After that it's every girl for herself. Start with the guy on your right and work your way around the table."

Sarah wasted no time in dropping to her knees in front of me and taking my cock in her warm wet mouth. Amy was on Ted like a vacuum cleaner. Sandra didn't bother to get on her knees. She just leaned over and slurped Bobby's shaft into her mouth. My wife dropped to her knees between Rick's legs and cupped his balls and began bobbing her head up and down

It was like a scene out of Caligula. Four beautiful women sucking the cocks of four lucky guys. Four bobbing heads. Four veined cocks sliding in and out of sucking lips. It was a lot to take in. I could hear Sarah's mouth sucking on my own cock and I placed both of my hands on the back of her glorious red-haired head and let them ride there. I wanted to watch her head slide up and down on my cock, but my attention was also being commanded by my wife, Karen, who was sucking Rick's swollen cock with a passion. Her hand, which had been massaging his balls, had now disappeared further under him. She must be going for his butthole, I thought. I recalled how she liked to do that to me when she sucked me off.

It didn't take long for Amy's sucking to get to Ted. He tilted his head back and said, "Karen!" On cue, Amy let Ted's dick fall out of her mouth and quickly took over sucking on Rick's cock. Karen hustled over to Ted who was now standing up holding his cock in his right hand. Karen fell to her knees and opened her mouth wide. She looked briefly at me and caught my stare, then turned her gaze upward toward Ted's face. "I want your cum, Ted! I want to taste it! I want swallow it. Give me your cum!" she said in her best bedroom voice.

Ted aimed the head of his cock at my wife's open mouth and began pumping streams of semen into it. She caught most of it in her mouth. A few strands landed partly on her lips. One was hanging from her lower lip and clung to her chin. When the spurts ended, Karen wrapped her lips around the head of Ted's cock and sucked gently. Ted was holding her head still and Karen's cheeks were slightly hollowed. Her eyes were glowing. After a moment his cock slipped out of Karen's mouth and she tilted her head back to keep Ted's substantial load from spilling out. The other blowjobs had paused so everyone could watch Karen. She looked up at Ted and opened her mouth wide. My wife made sure Ted got a good, long look at his cum pooled in her mouth and then she turned around and let everyone else see it. She looked directly at me and pursed her lips so that a thin line of semen leaked from between them. Then she sucked it back in and swallowed and showed me her empty mouth. Her pink tongue licked away the traces of cum on her lips. She smiled at me. "Thirty-three", she mouthed and suppressed a giggle.

Karen returned her attention to Ted's deflated cock. She used her mouth and tongue to clean him up and she made no attempt to do it quietly. Slurp. Smack. Slurp.

The other girls now resumed their sucking. It didn't take long for Bobby to shout, "Karen!" Sandra released Bobby's cock and said "oh' in an almost disappointed tone. Karen released her lip lock on Ted's cock and hurried over and dropped to her knees in front of Bobby and took over. Sandra took her place in front of Ted and began to suck on his spent, shiny, clean member. It was starting to stiffen again.

Bobby had both of his hands on my wife's head while it bobbed up and down in his lap. A couple of strokes and Bobby began to groan. "That's it, Karen, suck me, suck me," Bobby moaned encouraging my wife.

Amy lifted her head from Rick's cock long enough to say, "You're gonna love Bobby's cum, Karen. Fill her up, baby!" Then she resumed sucking on Rick's throbbing shaft. Bobby suddenly went rigid and I figured that he must be pumping his semen into Karen's mouth. He held my wife's head down on his cock until his body relaxed again. Karen lifted her head from Bobby's lap and opened her mouth for him. I couldn't see, but she was obviously showing him his load. After a few seconds she turned my direction and showed it to me. Her mouth was full of warm, pearly semen. She pushed it around a bit with her pink tongue then she closed her mouth and swallowed. When she opened her mouth again, Bobby's cum was gone. She stuck her tongue out at me, playfully.

"Karen!" Rick suddenly called out. Karen jumped up and returned to Rick, where she had started. Amy went to Bobby. "Damn, I just won my own boyfriend!" she exclaimed.

"I'll suck on Bobby's dick some more," Sandra spoke up. "That is if Ted doesn't mind you taking over here."

Ted didn't object.

"Deal!" said Amy and she traded place with Sandra and took over sucking Ted's cock which was already almost fully erect again.

Meanwhile, Rick was pumping his cock juice into my wife's mouth and Karen's cheeks were bulging as she struggled to keep it all in. When he was done, Karen had to tilt her head way back to keep all of Rick's cum from spilling while showing him her prize. Then, while looking straight up at the ceiling, she rotated on her knees to show the rest of us. What a load Rick had provided. It took her several tries to get it all down. She showed me her empty mouth. Not a bit of cum there. She hadn't spilled a drop either. She seemed genuinely pleased with herself.

I had been keeping Sarah's sucking at a slow pace because I wanted to be the last guy to cum. Sarah must have sensed that because she had spent a lot of time just playing around. She and suckled on my balls and licked the bottom of my cock slowly from my balls up to my cock head. She had stuck the tip of her tongue in my pee hole.

"Karen!" I said loudly. Karen knee-walked over to where Sarah was sucking my cock. Sarah started to release me, but I stopped her. "Don't stop yet, Sarah." Sarah resumed sucking.

"Jason," Karen frowned. "I thought you said I get the first load from each guy. That includes you, doesn't it?"

"You will, dear, just wait," I moaned as I felt my orgasm nearing.

Sarah's beautiful red hair was spread all over my lap as I thrust in and out of her mouth. I had both of my hands in that hair as I controlled the speed of her head. "Don't swallow, please, Sarah," I said just before I unloaded in her mouth. I felt burst after burst of my semen pulse up into her warm wet mouth. I held her head gently but firmly and let those beautiful red tresses entwine through my fingers.

I watched Karen as she watched my 'cum' face, knowing that another woman was getting that cum.

When my spasms subsided, Sarah lifted her face from my lap. Her cheeks were bulging. She looked at me sort of puzzled still holding the base of my cock in her left hand.

"Sarah, that was great, but I promised that load to my wife. Would you give it to her?" I requested.

No one needed any further directions. Karen tilted her head back and opened her mouth. Sarah rose up a bit and positioned her mouth directly over Karen's. Slowly she parted her lips and let my cum drool slowly out of her mouth into Karen's. Eventually Karen had it most of it and she kept her mouth open and showed everyone and swallowed.

She opened her mouth again and Sarah and I could see that about half of my semen was still pooled in Karen's mouth. Karen sat up and faced Sarah. Karen tilted her head a bit to the right and Sarah followed her lead. Sarah opened her mouth and leaned in. Karen met her halfway and their open mouths met loosely. Karen was using her tongue to push some of my cum into Sarah's mouth. They were basically tongue kissing with my semen.

Slowly they both pulled back from the cum kiss and a string of my semen stretched between their pursed lips and they both slurped it in like a piece of spaghetti until it broke in the middle. Sarah swallowed what was in her mouth as did Karen. Then they took turns cleaning up each other's faces with their tongues until every remnant of my juice was in their tummies.

When their faces were shiny and clean, they both sat back on their haunches and laughed. Sarah shook her long red hair and said, "Thanks for sharing, Karen. Your husbands cum was so tasty. I hope you enjoyed Ted's as much."

"Definitely," my wife replied. She licked her lips and glanced over at Ted who was now getting mouth fucked by Amy. Amy was kneeling in front of him and his hands were riding on the back of her head as it bobbed up and down in his lap. On the couch next to them, Sandra had nursed Bobby's cock back to life. She held the head of Bobby's penis in her right hand and cupped his balls with her left. She gently nibbled and licked his shaft from balls to head and back like it was an ear of corn.

I looked down at Sarah and Karen still kneeling in front of me. They were watching the action around the table. Sarah's hand still held the base of my depleted cock. It was still slick and shiny with a mixture of her saliva and my cum. Sarah's gaze turned to Rick who was sitting alone in his chair. He had stroked his own cock back to a full erection.

Sarah looked up at me and said, "Thanks, Jason. You were delicious." With that she took my entire limp cock into her sweet mouth and tightened hip hers around it at the base. She maintained a gentle lip lock on my shaft as she withdrew it slowly from her mouth. When just the head remained, she sucked gently and I felt the pull in my balls as any lingering cum there was coaxed into her mouth. She let my glans pop out. "All clean," she said looking up at me. Then she smiled at Karen and released her grip on my cock and said, "I'm gonna help Rick out." With that she stood up and edged sideways between the coffee table and where Karen was still kneeling. She was facing us as she did so, and I saw Karen gaze up at her red-haired pussy as it went by. I recalled watching Amy eat Karen's pussy earlier, but as far as I knew, my wife had never tasted a woman's cunt. Sarah saw Karen looking and gently pulled my wife's head into her crimson bush. Karen did not resist. Karen's hand went up and grasped Sarah's ass cheek and began licking Sarah's pussy.