All Comments on 'Game Night'

by Lucas96

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I don’t have any issues with this kind of thing..

provided that it’s ALL consensual. C’mon folks sexual freedom for the win! I wasn’t keen on the “other guy” being the male protagonist’s brother that’s just all kinds of weird and yuk.

It’s not a million miles from couples who have an open relationship, IMHO whatever happens should be used as a sort of a sexual aid for the primary couple. If the guy who is the “cuck” gets off on the humiliation aspect fair enough, good for him. In BDSM being a sub isn’t a girls only situation plenty of men enjoin too.

The problems generally start with macho bullshit from the other man, you can virtually guarantee that they are the arsehole possessive type and would freak out if their gf wanted to fuck somebody else.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

All your stories are the same these days. You recycle the same names and situations. At least dad's best friend was different and had promise

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Keep going! Love it

We think alike! Love the stories you write!

Bald_Jason74Bald_Jason74almost 4 years ago
Extremely Hot

Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

kind of mean spirited. it is ok if that was what he wanted, but she forced it on him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very erotic story amazing description of progression and humiliation. Chris is a mean one but guess that’s part of the show!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous