Game Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get undressed." she whispered.

I composed myself and undressed, hearing her inhale as I took off my henley-style shirt and she saw my bare torso for the first time. I dropped my jeans. In summer I don't bother with socks. I climbed onto the bed with her, only my boxers holding my raging erection in. We knelt on the bed and she lifted her hand to stroke my chest. I shuffled closer and put my hands on her thighs, then slid them up to her asscheeks. She moaned and pulled me into another kiss. Our tongues found each other and we kind of flopped over to lay on our sides, kissing deeply, and I could feel her hips writhing against mine. She was whimpering with anticipation as I massaged her thighs and ass, her tits pressed tight against my chest. I slid the straps from her shoulders and broke the kiss to look down as I peeled the nightie from her tits and gasped as I bared them; they were the largest tits I had ever seen, so full and heavy, round and soft. I put my hand to one and it was dwarfed by her tit. It sank into her flesh as I gripped her and massaged her tits, making her tilt her head back and moan. I lowered my head and brought her nipples to my mouth, sucking, nibbling and pulling on her tiny pink nipples.

"Oh God..." she whimpered as I devoured her tits, before pulling my mouth back to hers for me to kiss her, our now naked chests smacking back together. She whimpered with frustration, wanting me to finish undressing her. I pushed her nightie down over her hips, and she kicked it off. She wore no panties. She pulled at my boxers and I kicked them off, flinging them across the room. We were now ravenous, kissing violently as I reached between her legs to stroke her pussy, my middle finger slicking between her lips, finding her pussy soaking wet. She moaned deeply into my mouth as I found her clit and drew teasing circles around it until she began bucking her hips at me and gasping. She was going to cum already!

I rolled around her clit and she froze up, gripping me tightly and gasping as she began to cum, shuddering against me uncontrollably. I held her tightly as she came, the pressure and display of my strength seemingly prolonging her orgasm until finally, she went limp in my arms and began pulling me to lay on top of her.

I shifted and she rolled back, spreading her legs.

"Put a baby inside me, please, get me pregnant." she moaned as if in pain, and my already raging cock throbbed as even more fresh blood flushed into it as the sound of her demand. I mounted her, feeling her immediately hook her legs around my knees, and she began rolling her hips, desperately trying to find my dick. I had to hold her still, putting one hand on her hip and I probed, nuzzling my dick against her until I felt a soft, wet berth and she inhaled sharply. I kissed her hard as I slid my dick inside her, feeling her grip my arms and squeeze tightly. She shifted beneath me, lifting her hips to make sure I gave her everything, and I felt my balls rest between her ass cheeks. We held each other tightly and kissed for minutes as my dick just settled inside her, twitching, and Anna's pussy rippling up and down my length.

"Fuck you're big." she moaned into my mouth.

I finally started rolling my hips, withdrawing, feeling her close around me, then sliding back inside her, feeling the hood of my dick drawing back, letting the smooth bare head of my cock grind against her inner walls, making her arch her back with each insertion, feeling her squeeze my forearms and seeing her bare her teeth as she stretched to accommodate me. Soon, she began to relax as her pussy loosened to accept me, seemingly not accustomed to such a presence. She started moaning with pleasure, and lifting her hips to meet my lunges, her heels still hooked around my knees, and we kissed deeply again, moaning into each other's mouths as we had sex.

Her huge tits were pressed together, squashed against my chest, and I could see and feel them swaying against my chest, her soft belly cushioning my toned stomach. She gripped my arms and tensed up against and gasped "I'm gonna cum again!" before bucking her hips up and squeezing her eyes shut, her mouth open in pleasure that paralyzed her voice, and I latched my mouth onto her nipple and sucked hard, making her sharply inhale and groan deeply as I added to her already powerful orgasm. She regained herself and threw her arms around my neck, dragging me into a wet, deep kiss, whimpering "cum in me, cum in me, get me pregnant, give me a baby" sending me over the edge I had been dangerously clinging to since I had first slid inside her.

I felt my orgasm ignite along the length of my spine and I lifted my chest off Anna, arching my back and lunging into her as deep as I could, shifting Anna up the bed, making her gasp with the ease I had moved her, and my balls began unleashing their load. My cock felt like a firehose as it pumped my cum inside Anna, and I wrapped an arm around her shoulders to hold her steady as I pushed into her so she didn't keep sliding up the bed. Her head was back, her hair strewn all over the pillow as I flooded her. Her legs had tightened, locking me in place, and I opened my eyes to look down at her, seeing this beautiful, fertile woman gazing straight up at me as I impregnated her. Oh yes, this was impregnation, we both knew it.

The wash of my orgasm retreated and I lowered myself onto Anna, my elbows taking my upper weight, hooking my arms under her shoulders. She wrapped her arms lazily around my neck and we kissed, deeply, wetly, gasping for breath into each other's mouths as we recovered. I could feel her pussy rippling up and down my dick, I could tell she was consciously doing kegels to draw out every drop of cum that might still be clinging to the inside of my dick, and I could feel the excess leaking out of her and down my balls. We were rolling our hips together lazily, still enjoying the sensation of connection, though I was slackening inside her. Suddenly, the last of my erective blood drained out of my dick and I slipped out of Anna, and she giggled and pushed me off her, reaching for a pillow to put under her ass. I laid beside her, watching as her chubby body jiggled as she placed her pillow, her belly jiggling, her huge tits swaying, the cutest fupa over her triangle of trimmed dark fluff. She was fertility personified. Fuck I couldn't believe I had just had sex with her. She looked over at me beside her and bit her lip.

"Shit, I'm glad the basement is soundproof. I totally lost myself there." she said, laying the back of her wrist against her damp brow. I moved in and kissed her deeply then leaned back to gaze at her naked body and rested my hand on her lower belly, over her womb.

"I almost hope it doesn't work the first time." I said, chuckling bashfully at Anna. She smiled up at me.

"Oh God, so do I. I hate how much I wanted this and how much I enjoyed it." she said, quietly and breathily. "No-one has ever fucked me so deeply before."

"But you are definitely pregnant." I smirked at her, stroking her belly.

"Oh yes. There is zero chance you haven't got me pregnant. I felt like I had a firehose inside me." she grinned at me wantonly.

"The fun uncle side of things is perfect for me," I said, "but what is going to be hard is going back to not being the guy between your thighs."

Anna bit her lip guiltily. "We... we can work something out..." she whispered, gazing at me searchingly. I gazed back at her.

"Ben is a great husband and he'll be a wonderful father, but he just isn't a lover. I need a lover." Anna confided.

I nodded and kissed her, suddenly feeling my dick beginning to recover, stiffening against her thigh.

"Put it back inside me." Anna muttered into my kiss, rolling the pillow out from underneath her. Without breathing the kiss I lifted onto her, between her thighs and I slid back inside her.

I started lunging into her again. There was no warmup this time, I even heard a squelch as my dick displaced some of my cum, coating my dick and making it trickle down Anna's ass cheeks. The shock had worn off now, we could enjoy this. We had admitted to ourselves and each other that we both needed this. That we needed each other. I had zero desire for another deep relationship. I needed a beautiful woman to make love to and worship physically and have fun with, and she needed her physical needs met.

Anna was grunting with unashamed pleasure, and when she climaxed, her pussy squeezed my dick, letting me know that it was time to cum in her again. And fuck did I.

Leglocked by this fertility goddess, I fired more ropes of cum deep inside her, then we collapsed together, kissing deeply. I lifted off her before my cock went completely slack, letting her put the pillow back under her ass. I massaged her tits and lazily sucked her nipples, letting Anna enjoy the attention. She was practically purring.

"When... when I'm pregnant..." she said, "I want to ride you. Right now I can't afford to let any cum spill out of me, but when I'm pregnant, I need to ride you." she declared.

I let her nipple fall from my mouth.

"The thought of watching your amazing body riding on top of me is enough to get me hard again." I growled lustfully, and we giggled together like teenage lovers.

Anna checked her clock and swore.

"We've taken long enough." she said, heavily. She was right, it had been a good couple of hours. I gave her a last kiss then rose, enjoying her gaze as I dressed, seeing Anna stroking her belly and bite her lip.

"I am SO pregnant." she purred. I leaned over and kissed her belly, then her lips, before putting my mouth to her ear.

"Children need brothers and sisters." I breathed hungrily into her ear, then kissed her again, lifting my head to see her gazing so needily at me.

I left the bedroom, making my way downstairs and into the basement. Ben sat there at his PC exploring a dungeon.

"We ah... we're done..." I said. Ben turned and nodded.

"Cool. I'll head on up." he said. "Was it... okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, I mean, I'm pretty sure she's pregnant." I said.

Ben nodded. "Good, good." he said. "I hope so. It's really been putting a strain on us."

"She really loves you. Without pregnancy to worry about, you can get back to how you were before." I said. It was true, Anna really did love Ben, I was under no illusions we would run off together. I didn't want that, and I knew that as long as her physical needs were met by me, Anna was perfectly happy with Ben.

Ben gave me a fistbump. "Thanks bro. Didn't expect you to be our relationship counselor as well." he joked. We laughed together and then bid each other goodnight.

***

I woke up to a message from Anna, and I opened it to see a bathroom mirror selfie of her smiling with her bare tits and the caption "I had to send you this, FUCK I want you again" and frantically jacked off to it before I could coherently reply.

"Same. I can't wait to see you on game night." I replied. Thankfully it was only a couple of days later.

When Anna opened the door, I stepped in and I gazed down at her as she closed the door behind me. She was wearing a strappy summer dress that showed off her cleavage, and she dived onto my mouth, kissing me deeply. I hugged her tightly and kissed her, our tongues wrestling before we finally released and grinned at each other. I passed her my tupperware and she took it as I reached up and fondled her breast over her summer dress, trailing my thumb through her cleavage, and reaching down to caress her ass.

"Don't make me wait too long for dinner." she said, biting her lip. I kissed her again, growling "I won't." before making my way to the basement to roll dice with the guys. At first it was bit trippy, playing geeky games with the guys, knowing I had cum inside Ben's wife mere days ago and only Ben and I knew, but we all had so much fun together that it soon passed. Though I was preoccupied with wanting to fuck Anna again.

When the guys' pizza arrived, I went to get my dinner, and as Ben went back down into the basement with the pizza, Anna followed me into the kitchen. I put my tupperware in the microwave and then collided with Anna as we hungrily slammed into one another. We kissed deeply, and she moaned "I'm already wet, please fuck me," prompting me to spin her round and lift her dress. She put her hands on the kitchen counter and pushed her ass out at me. I freed my dick from my jeans and took hold of Anna's hips and slid my cock straight inside her. She shuddered and tensed up as I reach full depth, then we hurriedly slammed into each other, moaning as gasping. I reached round and freed her tits from the dress, and the swung wildly as I fucked her, feeling her start to cum on my dick, and I began launching welts of cum inside her. We rolled out hips together as we came, before my dick slipped out of her and my cum splashed onto the kitchen floor, another glob clinging ot her thigh and rolling down, leaving a slimy trail. She took a wad of tissue and wiped her thigh and pussy as she stood up, catching my cum as it spilled out of her. We grinned at each other and kissed, just in time for the microwave to ping. She tucked her huge tits back inside her dress and tossed the cum-soaked tissues in the bin before passing me a fork. I took my tupperware and returned to the game, my cock still slick with Anna's wetness.

She finally got to ride my dick when Ben worked late and she came over to my apartment. We had taken our time, Anna leisurely riding my dick while I played with her amazing tits, before I hammered up into her to make us both cum. After, we laid cuddling, Anna's head on my shoulder.

"I'm going to say that I love you, but I want you to understand what that love means." Anna murmured sleepily.

"I think I already know what you mean." I replied.

"Ben is my husband. The father to my babies. My emotional center and my best friend." she said. I nodded. "But you are the father OF my babies. And the ruler of my body. I love you both, equally but differently. Does that make sense?" she asked.

"Perfectly." I replied. "I feel the same way. I am solitary by nature. I'd be a lousy husband. But what I can do is be a lover. And as a lover, I love you too." I said.

Anna signed happily. "Oh shit the entire reason I came by was to show you this." she said, lifting from me, her huge tits swinging as she leaned over the bed to her bag. She took a little white tube from her bag.

"I wanted to tell you in person instead of text or call, but as soon as you opened your door all I could think of was sitting on your dick." Anna chuckled. "I'm pregnant." she announced, settling back into my arms and showing me the pregnancy test.

"Wow." I said, gazing at the little stick. "It's real."

"Yep. It's really. I have your baby in my belly." she purred.

"I love you." I beamed, kissing her hair.

"I love you too." Anna sighed happily.

We laid cuddling until Anna's alarm went off to let her know Ben would be home soon.

We continued like that for a while. Quickies on game night, selfies of her ass and tits when were missing each other, and she'd sneak to mine when it was possible, until one day Ben turned up at my door. I let him in and we sat down with a drink.

"Okay, dude, first off, I know." he said.

"About..." I asked, my blood turning cold.

"You and Anna have been having sex." Ben said.

"I..." began but Ben interrupted me.

"It's okay dude. Listen, I already told you, I have a very low sex drive, and Anna had strong needs. She has been so happy lately, we have never got on better. It's taken some mental wrangling, but I get it. I confronted her and she explained that you and her have a physical thing and it's the missing piece of the puzzle that was stopping her form being one-hundred percent happy. She promises that you aren't a threat to our marriage. So, I'm here to ask you what you need out of this." Ben explained. I sighed with relief.

"The same as Anna. I've vowed to never have another relationship. I was miserable with my ex, but I too have needs. Having sex with Anna has been exactly what I need, and it will only ever be what I need, never more." I explained.

Ben nodded thoughtfully.

"Okay. Two rules. One; no overnights. She always comes to bed with me." Ben said.

"Absolutely." I agreed.

"And two; discretion. Our families would never understand us being some odd "throuple," and it would complicate the hell out of our kids' lives. You and Anna will be a secret." Ben explained.

"Again, absolutely."

Ben smiled. "Good. You're my gaming buddy, and Anna's... sex toy." he chuckled, shaking his head with the bizarreness of it.

I laughed. "Yeah, I guess."

"Cool. That's everything. Has Anna already said she wants more children after this one is born?" Ben asked. I nodded. "Is that okay with you?" Ben asked.

"As many as you guys want." I said.

"Well then, I'll see you on game night." Ben said, rising. We went to the door and I let him out, fistbumping as he left.

***

It was little Paul's sixth birthday. Ben and Anna had hired a bouncy castle and bought loads of cowboy hats for the themed party. After Paul had come his little brother Duncan a year later, then two years later the twin girls Irulan and Alia. Four children from three pregnancies I had given Anna, and she was walking about the yard in a summer dress handing our drinks. It had been an amazing few years. I was uncle Nick, Ben's best friend, and in secret, Anna's lover. Motherhood had filled her out even more, her tits another two cup sizes, and her ass thicker and broader than ever. Ben is an engineer, all numbers and logic, and I'm a musician, with Anna being a painter. Between the three of us, we were raising four tiny geniuses. I didn't need them to know they were mine, and in truth, they really were Ben's. He was their dad, and a great dad at that. They were absolutely convincing as his, I mean Ben and I could have been brothers anyway.

I was busy pretending to have a shootout with the boys, all clicking little plastic revolvers at each other until Anna began rounding everyone up to light Paul's birthday candles and sing to him. We locked eyes as we all sang and she rubbed her belly at me. I raised my eyebrows in surprise, and she nodded and held up all five fingers and mouthed "baby number five, found out just now."

Fuck I loved her. I was going to keep putting babies in her until her body literally couldn't make another.

12