All Comments on 'Game Night'

by BaratusZedek

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

The good way it can work

someoneothersomeoneother10 months ago

Anytime an author writes something like "engaged to a judgemental bitch," "megabitch" and "controlling turbobitch," you know that story is by a loser espousing delusional stupidities. I still read the story and my initial assessment was unfortunately correct. I suppose author was writing about himself except no decent woman would ever consider having someone like him father her children.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A neat way to accomplish ones goal. A "berth", a nice nautical term.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

In fact, you're two cuckolds sharing a wife.

Is that it?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Too good not to be better! So many typos (I hope they were typos; e.g., ot instead of to) I had to force myself to keep reading. Please, please, please, read your stories out loud, including the punctuation, before posting them, even if you have someone proofread them.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Stupid as a man prefers not to have a personal life with his own family!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The correct word is sterile not infertile.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very good story.

PrfsrPrfsr10 months ago

I really love the story but not all the little writing errors. Get a good proofreader for your next story.

WetheNorthWetheNorth10 months ago

Written by a nerd?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Dream on stud. Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Entertaining and light. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Any time a commenter disavows the existence of bitches of extreme caliber, you know they are either a bitch themselves or a loser who got married to a bitch and hates himself for being unable to escape from his personal Hell. Yes, @someoneother, I'm looking at you...

maxx308maxx30810 months ago

Thanks for sharing your story, not bad but not great.

BaratusZedekBaratusZedek10 months agoAuthor

@someoneother, bro your stories are 15k words of your self insert eating another man's cum out of exactly that kind of woman, because you ignored all the red flags and married her instead of having some self respect.

BaratusZedekBaratusZedek10 months agoAuthor

@typobro ah dammit you're right, totally missed them. I'll get round to an edit, hope you still enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Ridiculous premise. She's be divorced and raising the kid by herself.

WittonWitton10 months ago

This story has been done a lot of times - the best can be found (maybe) on ASST as "The Gravid Contract" by DrSpin from around 1999/2000. I humbly suggest that the author and others who favored this piece read that one

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

The old cuck is sterile so whorewife has to get something else to knock her up story.

silentsoundsilentsound10 months ago

Nice try but nah.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

keep writing

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What ever works and everyone is okay with it. Interesting read! 4*

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I found myself in the same situation. My brother was in Afghanistan and lost his testicles when an IED exploded under his APC. when he returned his wife, Vi, was having a hard time because she was looking forward to having a family with him. About six months after he returned, he showed up outside of my apartment with a six pack and worried look. He came in and proceeded to tell me the details of his injury and how he would never be able to father children. I felt so bad as this big military man was close to tears. Then he asked if I would help them. They said they wanted someone with as close to his DNA as possible. That way their families medical history would still be true and that the babies would look just like his. I have fathered three kids so far. To be honest, Vi isn't the nicest person in the world, but damn is she hot. Just looking at her and knowing I get to fuck that is great.

Schwanze1Schwanze110 months ago

Well done. Not an easy story to make sound possible or real.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Interesting that you made him a Chubby fucker. Once the kids are grown and gone so will be Ben. What the fuck does she need with a useless cuck that old and fat getting in between her and her fuck toy? And Ben is probably dumb and docile enough to go along with it. Hell, by then he'll probably be sucking cock anyway, just to get some sort of novelty and pleasure from sex. He sure as hell won't be getting in from the Dancing Hippo. She'll be saving all her dances for the Father of her children.

\

God, what disgusting losers. Let's hope the kids have more intelligence, and more self respect.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I do t know why more people don’t do this .IVF costs a fortune

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fun story.

unclebeardyunclebeardy8 months ago

Literotica definitely needs at least up/down vote and Author deletion of drivel from Anonymous cowards.

lc69hunterlc69hunter8 months ago

Some of the stupid commenters do not understand, or even comprehend the difference between love and sex.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story of a happy family.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBaratusZedek@BaratusZedek
Find me on Instagram, Twitter, Reddit, Tiktok, always @baratuszedek If you like what I write, consider buying me a coffee on ko-fi. Tips help me work toward being a full-time writer of fantasies!