Game Night

Story Info
A game of trivia leads to more than one kind of lesson.
4.7k words
4.17
6.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Game Night {this is a excerpt from a work in progress The Adventure of Polly Anna Black, a collection of short stories}

Trivia night at the bar always had it's own sort of vibe. A peculiar mixture of pop culture and random historical facts set amongst people over imbibing, and karaoke breaks. Hardly a meeting for Mensa candidates, but still you can always kind of hope that you find someone interesting to talk to. Find two of them and you have a half wit to converse with.

Drinks were half price for the winner of each round. She wasn't sure if it was meant more to level the playing field than as a reward for the winners. She certainly wasn't going to turn down a cheaper drink though. She sipped her whiskey neat, and held the mellow vanilla taste on her tongue before swallowing to the slow burn that followed. Drinking whiskey always made her feel languid and sensual. The keen awareness tasting It gave to her tongue always gave to the experience leading her mind to other pleasures that her tongue is apt to enjoy. Imagining the way her tongue moved inside her mouth as she swirled the liquor there, and the way the burn spread a warmth throughout her body. It always reinforced the sensual thoughts. As it was so similar to how arousal would spread through her body. It was here that her mind was, when someone interrupted her.

Vaguely annoyed by the interruption. She looked over her glass, at the obviously less intoxicated nervous boy in front of her. That was all he was a boy, barely out of school it looked to her. Most likely he thought he was big shit to be approaching her, he also seemed to think this was some gesture of goodwill on his part towards woman kind, sort of bone thrown to her gender or something. Immediately she was more annoyed. Not just because he interrupted her enjoying her own thoughts but because he seemed to think by doing so he was helping her out, as if he had not only the right to do so but it was a gift. She found it all rather preposterous. He wanted to sound smart and cocky and suave and sexy... but it all came off rather like a kid playing dress up in a children's theater. He was clearly someone who took themselves way too seriously while being very foolish. As though their starring role in a small town school play somehow made them on the same playing field as Leonardo DiCaprio. His friends behind him snickering and making lewd gestures certainly didn't do him any favors.

"good job on your victory"

"thank you" she replied tersely.

"Let me get you a drink. You must be thirsty talking so much"

"I am ok. Thank you though"

"come on, a pretty girl like you, we should be dancing and celebrating together"

"No Thank you. I am really not interested in the company right now."

His friends came up behind him closer, a cacophony of mixed voices making nonsense offers of drinks.

"Do you come here often" snickers from the back of the group "cum" hahahaha

"Look I come" pointedly looking him over top to bottom "and go as I please, and right now " scrunching her nose up in exaggerated distaste. "I'd rather go." She turned off her seat, and stepped away from them, and almost bumped into another man not part of the group.

He stood there, his frame and stature recognizable in any circumstance to one who knew it so well.

"I guess it's my lucky day running into you then" he said to her.

"How lucky remains to be seen" she said

Then in a louder voice he projected "is there something wrong" His arm went between her and the group creating a kind of barrier. His presence seemed to swell, taking up more room and becoming imposing. Then he bowed slightly and with his other hand palm up, waved her toward a table in the corner, away from the bar.

She sighed. She really didn't want to leave yet. So she nodded to him, and took the offered seat at his table, a quiet spot in the corner, pushed out of the way of the crowd gathering for the next singer belting out a Bon Jovi song. Thinking to herself this was a different kind of game.

"Parker" he said by way of introduction.

"Polly Anna" she smiled shyly.

"you my dear even intoxicated are too smart for this crowd, that kind of wit can get you in a tight spot"

"You seem comfortable inserting yourself in tight spots" a small smile playing at the corner of her lip and a twinkle in her eye as she met his gaze for a moment, the innuendo clearly intentional.

"I always say it is good to be...flexible" he responded in kind.

"I have always said Actions speak louder than words" Her gaze dropped to the bottom of her glass.

"There was a great man who once said speak softly and carry a big stick"

"I always thought a man who formed a group who referred to themselves as rough riders would have been more familiar with a higher volume especially if he did carry a large stick"

"perhaps it was in reference with his more cuddly side, that ended up in so many beds across the nation"

"As a child I may have had him in my bed, but now I think I favor a midnight snack, it helps me sleep better" She twirled the drink in her mouth enjoying the sensation of the flavors dancing on her tongue and the burn that follows spreading through her.

He could see her enjoying her drink. He loved the way she closed her eyes a little, pursed her lips and rolled her head back a little as she swallowed slowly. It exposed her throat and made her breasts jut out a little. He imagined her doing the same, while she enjoyed his flavor seated below him on her knees.

"That is the past. I am interested in the future. I am sure you would still enjoy being tucked in and told a story"

His mind pictured her curled in his lap, head on his shoulder, how soft she would feel there cradled in his arms, and the sweet smell of her hair and skin as he buried his face in her hair to kiss her.

"Only the kind of story you tell a naughty girl when you put her to bed with no supper" She said.

These words changed the image to him whispering all the ways he wanted to touch her, while she sat on his lap. Watching the effect his words would have on her. Imagining watching her nipples harden beneath the sheer soft fabric of her nightgown. He leaned over to whisper in her ear "Is that so" His hand slid up her thigh, his fingers pushing her panties aside. "sleep tight" he said and he slipped his finger into her wetness. "so tight"

She moaned a little in her throat. She leaned against his face, scooting forward on the chair and rocking on his hand in the process. Pressing her lips cooled by the ice of her drink against his ear lobe. She whispered "I thought I told you I preferred a midnight snack" and she stroked his hardness through his jeans.

"with a wit as biting as yours I imagine you get sent to bed as a naughty girl very often" he said taking a moment to nibble her ear.

She pulled away and pushed her chair back standing up.

She looked down at him, still seated.

She shrugged innocently "Maybe I just need someone to instill proper discipline in me"

And she walked away towards the bathroom. She glanced back over her shoulder at him smiling as she went into one of the bathrooms.

She stood next to the sink, her heart beating in her chest. She knew he had been there for a while. Long enough to see her win the last round of the trivia game, and see the boys approach her. She felt a little exhilaration wondering if she would win this game, just as easily as the trivia game.

She knew she was turned on when he was keeping up with her banter, but when he slid his finger inside her surprising her with how wet she was, she wanted to give up then and there. Surrender and ask him to take her then. She saw the expression on his face when she said discipline. She still had a chance if she could just keep her cool. She had an idea, she removed her panties and tucked them in her purse. She rolled her shoulders back. She could win. She could do this.

She opened the door of the bathroom to see him standing right there.

He pushed her inside, and locked the door.

"this is a lady's room"

"don't get your panties in a twist my lady" He put particular emphasis on the word "lady"

she scowled a little and pushed him against the door, kissing him fully, sucking his tongue into her mouth. "they aren't in a twist yet" she responded.

His hands slid over her back to the edge of her skirt, as if to check but thinking better of it, teasingly sliding up her sides instead. His thumb caught her nipples through the thin fabric of her shirt and bra.

"prove it" he breathed into her ear.

She licked the edge of his lip while reaching into her purse where she had stashed her panties. Not exactly what she planned but it would have to do.

She held them up between them face level. She smiled as she pressed them against his mouth, the dampness evident before it touched his lips. He reflexively opened his mouth as the scent of her desire filled the air.

"definitely... not... twisted... " she whispered. Letting the pauses between her words give him ample time to notice the not twisted state and the feeling of her pressed against him. Waiting for the realization that she wasn't wearing them anymore sink in, with a groan.

He breathed deeply, biting his lip. He pulled the panties down from his face, and grabbed her hands with his. "Yet" He smiled a deliciously mischievous smile. "lets see what I can do about that".

Lost in his smile, she almost didn't notice that his hands had gone from her hands to her wrists and he was lifting her arms above her head while switching places with her. He quickly twisted her panties around her wrists and the hook that hung on the back of the door for purses. Shock registered on her face briefly as she realized what he did.

"That's better," He said.

He slid his hands down her arms, over the top of her breasts, up her throat. She turned her face into his palm as he tilted her head back

"where were we? Ahh bedtime stories... Once upon a time" he said while his other hand twirling her nipple in time with those last three words.

"There was a beautiful girl whose brain was as beautiful as her body. She met a man who wanted nothing more than to worship her body, and sing to her soul. Every day he thought of all the ways he wanted to touch her body."

He pressed against her relishing being in control of this moment.

"He imagined trailing his fingers over every soft swell and dip of her body. How he would stroke each nipple with first his fingers and then his lips, his teeth."

His hand ran down her back toward the bottom of her skirt.

"How he would trace every fold of her with his fingers and then his tongue, and his teeth. How he longed for the sacred center of her, how his center called to her to ground him and be his home."

He paused for a moment to push her legs apart with his knee, knowing the rush of air that would make her even more aware of her own wetness, without her panties.

"The girl was always being naughty. So he had to teach her discipline. First he tried conventional means. Sending her to bed without supper, washing her mouth out and spanking her. When that didn't work, he tried unconventional means. He took her out to the car, and washed her mouth out with cum. Then he took her home and spanked her cunt and fucked the shit out of her."

She murmured "I am not sure if that is a threat or a promise"

He twirled her around facing the door with her hands above her head.

"you really do need someone to teach you discipline"

He lifted her skirt, and slapped her bare ass. The beautiful pinkness spreading over the skin and the sound she made, turning him on more.

Smiling to himself, he untwisted the panties, stepped back to let her lead the way out of the bathroom.

The air in the bar seemed to be too warm. They resumed their table, and sipped the remains of their drinks. The ice caused a pleasant tinkling sound as the outside of the glass condensed. She focused on the beads of moisture sliding down the side. She imagined the way that would feel if it was sliding over her exposed breasts. Her shirt felt much too tight suddenly. She was swallowing to avoid panting. Her hands trembling slightly she set the glass down.

"Shall we stay for the next game of trivia?" He asked her in a low voice.

She cleared her throat. "who knows what kind of trouble I would get into"

She pulled a piece of ice from the bottom of her glass, and leaning over to both conceal her movement from the casual observer and give him a better view, she traced her cleavage with the ice.

"Then conventional means did not suffice to teach you"

"So it seems" She smiled up at him.

Standing up, and pulling her chair back, he surveyed the room and again in that low voice that seemed to reach inside of her and make her weak he said "This is going to be worse for me than you I think".

He led her out of the bar and into the car. Opening the door for her, he helped her sit and tucked her legs into the front seat. Leaning over to buckle her in, he took the opportunity to press his face lightly against her breast, the heat from his breath making her tingle. He slipped his hand under her skirt again and between her legs. She was so wet, her inner lips parting with no pressure. She was melting into his palm, when his thumb gently stroked the clit.

Suddenly he was closing the door and making his way to the driver's side.

"I believe something must be done first" He started the car, and drove to his apartment.

Before she could finish opening the door, his hand caught her left hand.

"we will start with washing your mouth out" He pulled her closer to him kissing her lips. The pressure of his erection against his jeans was enticing. Her hands reached to help unzip them. He sprang forth as she quickly set herself to tasting him. She was so turned on, and hungry for him, it was hard to stay in control. She was all mouth and tongue, hot air and wet moist moans pouring out of her mouth. She wanted to taste him and feel him inside all of her every opening all at once. She ached with a need that was twisting in her center. The taste of his cock, and the skin surrounding it added to her want. She managed to twist herself so she was on her knees in her seat. The swell of her ass in the air as her head devoured him made him want her more. He reached over her and gripping her hair pulled her head back. Exposing her face covered with saliva and a look of desperation and hunger.

"Just remember you deserve this" he said, controlling her rhythm he pressed her face against him. Preventing her from taking him over the edge too close to fast. He wanted to make her wait. Knowing how hungry she was, and how much more she would enjoy the next step, if this took just a little longer.

Finally her moaning and whimpering over him coupled with the motion of her mouth sliding over him ever so slowly while she noisily suckled and released his cock was too much. He braced himself as he flooded her mouth with his seed.

"Swallow" he commanded. This was her instinct anyway. She greedily took every drop down her throat. Then her luscious lips and tongue twirled his still throbbing hardness to get every drop.

"My greedy girl," he smiled. "what am I to do with you"

Then he got out of the car, and took her inside.

The anticipation of just how he would fuck her made her already aching need seem unbearable her legs were weak, Wanting to collapse onto him, be split by him, again and again. He was always so creative in the many ways he took her over the edge. Every time she thought she had done everything and felt everything she could imagine enduring he pulled something else out of the back of her mind, and performed it flawlessly.

He pulled her past the little kitchen and attached dining room directly to the bedroom. She was aching knowing that this would be the part where he would make her weep for release. Her eyes took in the Spreader bars, clever design if she did say so herself. They hung in order of size the longest on the left and the shortest on the right. They were black wood with small black circles that you could clip handcuffs to, or thread silken ties through. They looked like some version of bamboo wind chime. "I see you kept them, '' she nodded her head in their direction.

"When a tool serves me well, I don't think it wise to toss it away" He said, shutting the door to the bedroom. This was unusual, normally shutting the door wasn't something that took any kind of priority. "roommates," he explained with a grin. "I don't want anyone to try and rescue you"

The color spread over her cheeks. She was sure these roommates would be familiar enough with their particular antics and knowing that meant he would make her cry out multiple times, loud enough, to draw attention. Her color brightened further with some reservation if she could handle it all.

"don't worry I have got you" he said staring into her dark eyes while holding his hand out to her. She was his again in that moment when their hands touched, knowing not only did he have her, but she was safe in whatever they did together.

She would fully submit to him and let him lead them to wherever he wanted to go.

Somehow he always knew when that thought came into her head. He smiled and removed her shirt. He took down the shortest spreader bar, "since you mention them, I think these will do nicely" He grabbed the silken scarves that were always in her purse, and pulled her hands behind her back and tied them to the bar. Her arms were positioned just 6 inches apart. She could neither put them closer together or further apart. The only options she had were limited to how her elbows could bend with her hands behind her back. She had a feeling he might test that later. He got down one of the wider bars the length between her hips. He proceeded to tie each ankle to the side of it.

He stood back to admire his work. She seemed relatively comfortable for the time being, but still her breasts jut forward with her arms behind her back, the lace straining to hold her in. He could see the berry red nipples practically piercing the fabric. She would want to touch them soon enough and find herself unable to. His gaze continued down along her stomach to the top of her skirt. He would leave the skirt on, he loved how she looked partly dressed like this, it made her need and subsequent dishevelment sexier, when her composure collapsed and she would be wriggling and squirming to both avoid and get more sensation to get over the edge again and again. He pictured her when she could no longer move so sated, almost sleepy drunk with it, and he would tenderly remove each binding and smooth her clothes and hold her to his chest, letting that peace and vulnerability meld and she would find her strength again. For now it was more of a sensation to her skin to have the skirt on her legs, it would give her some form of dignity to hold onto, prolonging her pleasure until the next level of surrender would take her.

He walked up to her and dropping to his knees he ran his hands over her calves. Their proportions further emphasized because she was still wearing the heels. She had beautiful feet, petite and slender; they fit in his hand like Cinderella's. He kissed the top of her foot just above the toes, where her foot formed a kind of cleavage between her toes and the shoe. Looking up her leg, he could see the silk tie, the creamy white skin firm along her calves and softening at her thighs, which just parted beneath the hem of the skirt, where shadows reigned. As his mouth trailed kisses up and his hands stroked the skin along the way, he could feel tiny tremors running through her. She could feel them like electricity from his lips to her inside centered in her hips and then radiating out like tiny strings to her nipples. Each sensation tightening those strings and lingering just a little longer than the last.

12