Game Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was gasping with bated breath waiting. His hands continued slowly stroking firmly up her legs, kneading and then lightly skimming over her ass. His mouth moving ever closer to the hem of the skirt, while each kiss went from butterfly touches of his lips, to open wet kisses. Light touches his tongue to sensual stroking with the tip of it. As he moved slowly up his hands gripping her ass now, her hands clenched tightly giving her something to focus on so she could remain standing, when she wanted nothing more than to pool at his feet.

When her own wetness started to slip along her thighs to mingle with his wet kisses, it was then that he first turned his tongue to her pussy. He lightly placed his lips against her lower lips letting his exhale of hot air make her thighs shake a little. Then with his tongue he traced the outermost fold, he could feel her pussy pulsing as if trying to reach his tongue and beckon it in deeper. The moan she let loose was low, sultry almost animal like, as though she was a predator cat purring. He nuzzled with his nose pressing against her clit while his tongue slipped inside. Her legs went limp for a moment and his hands gripped her ass, holding her balancing her on his mouth. She was entirely at his mercy, she couldn't balance herself with the spread bars.

He pushed her back onto the bed. Her arms behind her, making her breasts jut upward and her head arch back, displaying her throat, her hair splayed out behind her head. Her beautiful pink mouth open moaning with need. He stood at her feet loving how exposed she was. He loved seeing her legs glistening wet with desire, and the way the folds there opened inviting him, matching the beautiful shade of her mouth. He loved burying himself in those places. He loved the surprised look on her face when he first penetrated each place, and the sounds she made when she relaxed around him. It was the sexiest thing he had ever seen. He pushed her ankles towards her bottom, pulling her knees upward.

"look at me" he said. She eagerly shimmied her arms behind her so she was up on her elbows, it was the best she could do still being bound behind her back. He wanted her to watch as he used his fingers, inside each of her holes. He wanted her to see how hot she was when she gave into him. He wanted to see her face when she went from shy wanting to a complete hungry whore. When she lost any sense of self and was reduced to just sensation. He leaned over her with his mouth again, licking and sucking in her clit.

An aching was building inside her, and her moans were becoming lower and longer. She wanted to cum so desperately, the sensation of his tongue and lips and teeth catching the clit building the need. He slid his fingers inside her, while he leaned up and caught her nipple in his mouth. She almost lost it right there. Then he swirled his fingers inside her, twisting within her, she couldn't help but press her hips into his palm. He complied with her desire pressing his palm against her clit, while his fingers twirled inside her. He slid one finger from her wet pussy and pressed it into her ass. The sensation of being filled was too much. A strangled cry escaped her throat as she came hard on his hand. Her pussy clenching on his hand, while she threw her head back unable to stay on her elbows she fell back flat. Her squirms, not stopping despite her orgasm.

He wanted more. She was so ready for more. He pulled her ankles down and using the bar at her ankles, he twisted her over onto her stomach. Instantly she was shimmying her ass back and up in the air. Her body knowing what her mind couldn't consciously make sense of. She was already panting again.

He looked at the full roundness of her hips and ass in the air, how her pussy glistened with wetness. Even her thighs had a shine of her cum on them. He could stare for hours at that ass. With his fingertips he traced down her spine and over her lower back. "That is my beautiful girl, '' he whispered into her ear.

His hands stroking over her ass catching on the wetness that was her swollen pussy, he was really going to enjoy this. He spanked her, catching her pussy with his hand. Her response was immediate, a sharp intake of breath and a moan. He stroked her cheeks again, and pinched her pussy lips. She was moaning and begging "please... Please... Oh Please".

He spanked her again. "Please what" he said. "Be specific Polly"

Again he spanked her, catching her pussy lips.

She screamed into the pillow. "Please.... Please Fuck me"

She was squirming and leaning into his hands, incoherently moaning please.

He smiled to himself. Yes Polly I think I will.

He positioned himself against her, just the tip nestled against her pussy. He slid in, and he could feel her orgasming on him. The muscles inside her gripping and spasming. He untied her wrists, with his commanding tone he ordered her to "play with yourself". He pushed her skirt further up her back.

Then he pulled himself from her pussy and pressed into her ass, slowly sliding his length inside her. She relaxed and then began to press back into him, rocking her hips. He took His hand that was wet with her cum, and slipped it between her lips, "Suck" he told her. Her tongue obediently reached out suckling his fingers.

He could feel her pussy clenching, and the suckling noises combined with her desperation and squirming, he couldn't hold himself back. He started to move within her, slow strong strokes, quickening just so, as each thrust was met with a moan that bordered on a scream.

The aching within her drives her deeper into the bed, her mouth alternating between sucking and moaning. Each sound that escaped her lips brought him closer and closer. Finally he let himself cum inside her, collapsing on top of her, as she lay satisfied. He reached down and quickly untied her ankles, and pulled her close to him.

12