Game Night for Two Friendly Couples

Story Info
Two couples use a game to fulfill their fantasies.
3.6k words
4.41
30.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: This story contains MM, FF, threesomes and more. If that is not for you, thank you for considering.

*

It was my turn. I was wearing only my boxers and was clearly showing a little to my partner Tricia, our friend Clara, and Clara's partner Dunly. I was obviously losing and about to end up as the first one naked. I spun the wheel and got a "never have I ever." I picked up the corresponding category card.

I read it out loud, "Never have I ever fantasized about being covered in cum. If you have, remove an article of clothing."

"Fuck!" I groaned. "Looks like I am losing this and revealing my fantasies at the same time."

Tricia said, "Stand up and I will make this quick for you."

I stood up and she gently tugged my boxers past my hard cock as two other sets of eyes stared at me with yearning along with a little hesitance knowing they might be next. Their looks helped me feel a little better in my shyness of having my dick out there for the first time in front of two of them. My dick wasn't as shy though.

Tricia added jokingly, "I present to you Alex's prized possessions."

I sat back down on the blanket we had placed over the rug, but there was no hiding anymore. My whole life I had been ingrained with embarrassment over my nakedness, but a lot of therapy had helped me chip away at that wall. That and the little bit of weed I had tonight to ease my thoughts and I felt exhilarated to finally be in this position with people I trust.

It was Clara's turn next as the others were beginning to realize the implications of my nakedness. My next penalty would be something not involving removing an article of clothing since I was all out of clothes. Clara, wearing only a long t-shirt and silk panties, spun the cardboard wheel. She landed on "do you know me."

She picked up the card and read, "Has the player to the right masturbated in the last week? If you get it wrong, remove an article of clothing." I reached for the mini notepad and pen we had each been given at the start of the game. I wrote down "yes" out of Clara's view.

Clara thought for a minute, and then said, "By the looks of it, it looks like a no."

I revealed my paper and she groaned. She crouched up and removed her panties quickly as we got a quick glimpse of her closely-trimmed pussy. She sat back down still hiding most of her reveal under her long shirt.

Tricia blurted out, "Not fair! I want to see more!'

Clara replied, "All in good time. And your time will come!" They both stared at each other but couldn't help from smiling.

Dunly was next. He was down to just his boxer briefs. He spun the wheel and got the "truth" category. He picked up one of the truth cards.

"Who do you want the most right now out of the other players? If you don't want to answer, remove an article of clothing."

He looked at Clara and then stood up and pulled down his boxer briefs. Seeing his cock right there made my own twitch a little, but everyone was staring at him. His body was so beautiful and I just wanted to put my hands all over it. We had known each other for some time, but he usually hid so much so well under baggy clothes that my physical attraction had never been so strong as now.

"Interesting that you decided not to answer that one," Clara joked. Dunly responded by looking around in the air like he didn't know what was going on. We all laughed.

He sat down and it was Tricia's turn. She was wearing only her panties. She spun the wheel and landed on "do you know me."

She read out loud, "Does the player opposite you want to go down on you at some point in this game?" She looked at Clara and smiled as Clara wrote down her answer.

Tricia said, "At this point, we are all so horny, I can't imagine any of us NOT wanting to go down on any other player, so I'm going to say yes."

Clara flipped over her pad and it read, "YES, now please!"

We all broke out into more laughter.

It was my turn. Here we go, We are entering the "heating up" round. The wheel was already marked with a corresponding category for us if and when we ended up naked. In my case, I already was so I spun and landed on "tell and kiss."

I picked up the card and read, "You pick the player and they will tell you what part of the body you have to kiss them for 1 minute."

I figured I would start slow here and pointed to Tricia.

"As much as I want to tell you to kiss my ass, you can kiss my neck," she said, chuckling. I leaned over to her, my butt sticking out where Clara and Dunly must have had a really good view of it and everything hanging below. I began to kiss around the edges of Tricia's neck. I could feel the nervousness of my arousal in my chest and my dick was ready to go, but the kissing was a good start for now. Clara called time as I sat back down a little flustered. Tricia looked pretty turned on as well taking a moment to gather herself.

Clara spun next and got "never have I ever."

"Never have I ever played a game involving stripping. If you have, remove an article of clothing. What the fuck! That's not fair!"

She threw off her shirt in disgust and now joined Dunly and me being naked. I had not seen her shirtless before and wasn't disappointed. We all stared for a moment in admiration before Dunly broke us from our trance and spun the wheel. He landed on "give a hand."

He picked up the card and read, "Give the player to your left a hand and they will tell you what to do with it for a minute." Dunly looked at Tricia, then me, then Clara as if to say are you three okay with this. Everyone else emphatically nodded with grins urging Dunly on.

Tricia began her directions. "As much as I am ready for some good fingering, you can give me a shoulder massage since we are early in this round. Just stand in front so I can get a good up-close look at the front of that steamy-hot bod."

Dunly went over and kneeled with one knee between Tricia's now outstreched legs and one outside and began massaging her shoulders. Tricia was getting an eyeful of Dunly's chest as his dick was having some incidental contact with her chest. After a minute, Tricia smiled and flicked her eyes letting Dunly know to stop. Dunly went back his spot in the circle.

Tricia's turn was next. She spun and got "do you know me?"

"Does the player to your right have any sex toys?"

Dunly wrote down his answer and then Tricia said, "I'm going to guess yes."

Dunly showed her his answer of "not yet" and winked at her.

Tricia sighed, but then said, 'I'm glad to join you all after winning the first round!" She pulled off her panties that had a clear wet stain on the front. We all admired her as well.

I spun next. I landed on "food and fun."

I picked up a card. "You choose an item of food and the person to your left gets to choose where you are going to eat or lick it off of them."

I looked at Tricia who nodded me along and then at Clara.

Clara cheerfully shouted, "Finally I get to be a part of the fun!"

I went to the kitchen and came back with a tube of white cake icing.

"'I'll make this easy for you," she said as she put some on the inside of her wrists and rubbed it around with her index and middle fingers. "When you are done, you can clean up my fingers too."

She turned both hands over and held them palm up in my direction. I slowly licked the icing off her wrists. The sugary taste and my horniness provided a sensual experience. When the wrists were as clean as I could make them, she held out her two fingers. I started to suck on them moving my lips up and down on them. She then pulled them away and gave me the two fingers from her other hands. I did the same with them. After a few times up and down, she pulled them away.

"Don't get carried away yet, Alex!" she said with a devious smile on her face.

Clara eagerly reached towards the spinner and spun it landing on, "give a hand."

"Use your hands to tease the player to your left for one minute. No touching anywhere usually covered by underwear."

"Good thing I know this body pretty well to hit the right spots," Clara said.

She moved behind Dunly straddling him and began rubbing his chest. She paused for a while around the nipples and pinched them a few times. She then slid her hands down his chest until she reached his inner thighs and started rubbing them.

As she got closer and closer to his balls, Tricia called time and joked, "Getting awfully close to breaking the rules there. We would have had to give you a punishment I guess..."

"I wouldn't mind," said Clara laughing.

Dunly gave a playful look to both them and spun. He landed on "twice as nice."

"Pick two players and they get to choose a body part to lick for one minute."

Dunly looked at each of us and then blurted out, "Tricia and Alex" and gave us a suggestion for the location by pointing down with a playful questioning smile on his face.

I looked at Tricia and she smiled at me, and took me by the hand as we moved over to Dunly. She gave me a quick kiss on the lips and moved down near his left leg. I moved towards his right. We moved together and started licking the sides of his cock. I was so incredibly aroused licking one of my friend's cock with my girlfriend. Our tongues bumped up on each other as we moved to the tip. We took some time licking it and then she moved back down the side as I took the head in my mouth bobbing up and down. As Tricia licked back up, I moved back to the side and she did the bobbing. We could hear Dunly's breathing get heavier as Clara called time.

"As much as I wanted to see more, I would much rather have something to do with one or more of you," said Clara. As we moved back to our seats, we could see her moving her hand out from between her legs.

Tricia was next, and spun the wheel. She landed on "food and fun."

"Time for some fun, choose a partner for this activity. You must get on your hands and knees and keep an ice cube on your back for as long as possible. The first person who has the ice cube fall must pleasure themselves for 1 minute by lying on their back in the middle of the circle while everyone else watches. Be sure to put on a fun show!"

"I pick Alex, because I really want to see him lose, even though losing could be fun for me!"

Clara went and got an ice cube from the kitchen as Tricia and I got on our hands and knees. Clara placed one in the middle of both of our backs. The cold on my back was just one more sensation mixed with my arousal. I got past the initial shock of the cold and stabilized. I was trying not to move, but I made the mistake of looking over at Tricia to see how she was faring and that was it. The ice cube slid right off my back.

Dunly chuckling said, "Looks like you are up."

I could tell Tricia wanted to gloat, but instead she whispered, "You got this!"

I moved to lying down on my back and got right to it. I started working my cock up and down and harder and harder. I was so horny and wanted some release. Please just let this be it.

Clara, once again playfully teasing me, said, "Not so fast, times up."

Wow, I was so close to rubbing one out with three people longingly watching and I didn't hate it. As a matter of fact, it was really hot.

Clara stopped me from spinning as well. She suggested that since we made it a full round with everyone naked, we should move on to the final round "hot and spicy." We all agreed.

I spun the wheel and landed on "come to me."

"You need to make a player of your choice orgasm. The only requirement is you are covered in their juices somewhere above your waist."

"Here's your chance," said Tricia recalling my answer in the first round.

I nervously said, "Okay, okay, Dunly you are up. I just need some lube." Clara handed me some lube and I squeezed some on the palm of my hand as Dunly moved over me. I began rubbing his cock as he straddled me around the waist. I could feel my cock bumping up against his ass which added to my arousal. Tricia and Clara were watching, enjoying the show with hands between their legs. I started working his cock just above my stomach. Pumping and pumping as he bumped my dick again and again. As he got closer and started to grunt, I slid him back a little and aimed his cock at my chest. I kept pumping and then I felt the familiar sensation of an orgasm in my hands. A warm stream shot out on my chest and neck. A second stream ended up shooting all the way to my chin with a little near my lips. I instinctually stuck my tongue out to lick it away and was surprised how much I loved the taste. The rest was dripping down my chest. I just wanted to blow my load so badly at this point. He moved off me and Clara playfully took her hand and rubbed it in with her fingers all over my chest. When she was done, she turned to Dunly back in his seat, and stared at him as she licked her fingers clean.

She quickly spun the wheel. The wheel landed on 'toy with me."

"Use a sex toy on another player of your choosing. Make them orgasm if you would like"

Clara went to the other room and came back with a small bag. She turned to Tricia and asked, "Which of these two do you want?" She had a rubber dildo and a rabbit vibrator. Clara who I knew had her own collection of toys pointed at the rabbit vibrator. Clara grabbed some lube and lathered up the vibrator and moved towards her friend Tricia. She asked Tricia to open her legs a little and began inserting the vibrator in and turned it on. Tricia was already losing it. Tricia began to moan and moan and the look on her face was so hot. I was enthralled and involuntarily rubbing my cock. I looked over and Dunly who had just blown his load was already getting a little stiffness back. I could tell Tricia was really close and really enjoying it. Clara cruely pulled out the vibrator and Tricia gave her the dirtiest look.

"Are you kidding me?" gasped Tricia.

Clara smiled and said, "Dunly has been the only one that has gotten off. I'm just building up the suspense. And besides, I would rather get moving in the game so I can have more fun."

"Some friend," Tricia groaned.

Dunly was up next. He spun and landed on, "return the favor."

"Pick another player. You must give them oral but they have to return the favor at the same time."

"I don't know if I am ready for this but we can give it a try." He looked around for a minute before saying, "Clara, you were pretty cruel so you need to wait. Alex and I already had some fun, so I am going to pick Tricia because she really needs some release." Turning to Tricia, he said, "Don't worry if you don't get me off yet, but you can certainly try. Hopefully, I can give you what you want at the very least."

He moved over to where she was and then they both were lying in opposite directions on their sides. He began licking her as she maneuvered his cock into her mouth. Her moans got loud quickly and before long I could tell from our past times together that she finally got some relief.

She continued sucking, but soon Dunly said, "It feels really good, but we can save my next time for later! Looks like there is still some of the last time on Alex's chest." I looked down as if surprised and we all laughed. He moved back to his spot in the circle. I could feel the stickiness still on me but wore it with pride.

Tricia was still catching her breath as she spun the wheel. It landed on "toy with me."

"You pick a player, how the toy is used, and what the other players have to do while it is happening."

"Hmmmm," said Tricia with a serious look on her face. "Do you happen to have a double-sided dildo by any chance?"

"As a matter of fact I do, but I've never used it before," said Clara. "It came for free with one of my orders a while back."

"Perfect! You are going to fuck me while the two of them are going to make out while sitting face to face in front of us...hands allowed."

Clara went to the other room and came back with a double-sided dildo and lubed it up. She got in position behind Tricia who was on her hands and knees. She started fucking her. Dunly and I had already moved in front of them. He had his legs out straight and spread wide and I sat with knees bended as close as I could to him. We started kissing. As our tongues swirled around each other's, I heard the lube bottle make a noise and then something cold on my cock. I felt Dunly's hand and got some of the lube of myself and his hand. I began working his cock. As we kissed. I could hear Clara really fucking Tricia. Each thrust sounded harder. I looked over to see them both looking so happy without us, which made me happy for both of them. I began to focus more on Dunly. I was already so horny. I started really tugging at him as he was working on me. We were both grunting as I heard the moans of Tricia's and Clara hit a peak as they bothed orgasms. I was ready to burst and so was Dunly. We went in for an even more intense kiss as my other hand was rubbing his chest and his other hand was grasping one of my butt cheeks. Surprisingly, we both started orgasm at the same time. We both worked each other gently as the cum sprayed up mixing together and all over both of us. We took a moment to catch our breaths and then Clara said, almost out of breath, "Last spin Alex, let's finish this."

Tricia said, "looks like we all did already."

Clara said, "Wait, no. I want to fuck both of them. Let's take this to the bedroom. Tricia took me by the hand and Clara led Dunly as the cum was still dripping down our bodies. We went to their king size bed and Clara told us both to grab each other's ass for a while until we were hard. Clara pulled Tricia towards her and started kissing her. They both were grabbing each other all over. Dunly and I were sitting there covered in each other and watching as we started rubbing each other's asses. I didn't think it was possible, but soon enough we were both rock hard again.

Clara said, "Let's get to this." Our partners gently put condoms on us even though we were both covered in cum and then started riding us both right next to each other. Just when we were both in a rhythm, Tricia looked over and tapped Clara's shoulder getting her attention. She winked at her and Clara got off Dunly and Tricia moved on him. Clara was already on me and sliding my cock into her. Me and Dunly looked at each other, kissed one more time, and then focused on our new partners for the moment. Both Tricia and Clara orgasmed soon enough before switching back one more time and riding us both to orgasm. All four of us crashed covered in sex and fell asleep.

...

The next day, we said our goodbyes. As we were leaving, Tricia said to Clara, "I'll text you soon and let you know what our schedule is like so we can do this again soon." We all had the biggest smile as we left.