The Best Laid Plans

Story Info
A couple devises a plan to get friends to play around.
18.9k words
4.74
43.7k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Best Laid Plans

Chapter One

My wife has always been a schemer. It's one of the things that I really love about her. She'd probably prefer to call it planning or thinking ahead but I'm sure that we would agree on the main points. Sam would say that things don't just happen on their own. If you want something to happen bad enough there's nothing wrong with pulling some strings in the background to make sure that it happens the way that you want it to. I mean, someone has to be in charge. Right?

Knowing this about her I was quite intrigued when she started to bring up the names of couples that we know and what we think of them. Not as people, after all these are our friends and we generally like all of them, but as potential partners. Sam and I had done similar exercises before but it felt a little different this time. In the last year we had purchased a little cabin about two hours from our house and having this place really unlocked something sexually in both of us. I don't know if we had just grown more comfortable with each other after so many years together or if having this separate place to go to on the weekends allowed us the license to create a new persona for us as a couple.

But something had definitely changed. We were horny all the time. Our sex life had always been pretty good and active but now there was a charge to it and we were both eager to indulge each other's fantasies and pretty much try anything once. Maybe even twice.

"How about Nick and Sarah?" Sam asked, the tone in her voice alluded to the answer for this one. She was just getting this conversation moving before it went somewhere good. Like I said, a schemer. "Is it weird that you've known him for so long?" she added.

We were in the pleasant little lake near our cabin floating on some cheap inflatables and enjoying the day and one another. The sun was shining and I had just opened my second beer. We were both feeling good. Sam had on a two piece that she had never worn before and was taken aback when she realized how much it clung to her body when it got wet. I had been splashing water her way and I loved how quickly her thick nipples responded to the cold and pushed against the fabric. Years of marriage had not dulled my interest in her body at all.

"No. I don't think it would be very fun with those two," I answered quickly. Nick was an old friend of mine and his wife Sarah was nice enough, and I always suspected that she had a nice figure under the oversized shirts that she always wore, but they just didn't have much sexual energy. At least that I ever picked up on. I couldn't see anything happening there.

My turn. "What about Erin and Kurt?" Erin was a total knockout and Sam knew that I had a little flame for her. A tall, leggy blond, Erin was real flirty and got a lot of attention wherever she went. Kurt was an intellectual and totally played the part. Not really the most fun guy. I thought that this one was a longshot. Sam and Kurt never really got along and I couldn't see her going for this option. She'd really be taking one for the team.

"Kurt is...not my thing. Sorry honey but I'm going to veto that one." Fair enough. "Erin does look good though. I could picture you and her having a good time. I bet that you would treat her real good. Sometimes she seems like she really needs to just get off good. I don't think that Kurt is giving her everything she needs. Maybe I should be lending you out to our friends? What do you think of that?" No cold water was needed to get her nipples hard this time.

"I think," I said as I rubbed my stiffening cock through my tight swim briefs, "that I would be doing a great service to the community. But I'd miss having you there. It's not right if I have all the fun."

Sam kicked her legs and her tube floated closer to me. Even with her sunglasses on I could detect the shift in her eyes and the air of mischief mixed with a bit of lewdness. A particular look that was a speciality of hers. We both got turned on talking about sex. Even more so when we were just dancing on the edge of it, imagining situations, exploring a world that we hadn't really been in for about a decade. Sam's tube was now touching against mine and she slid her fingers under the cups of her bikini top and pulled upwards, her beautiful tits spilling out into the sunshine. I reached out and pinched her nipple between my thumb and forefinger. From her throat came a soft moan, a tone that I recognized as the signal that she was excited and wanted more.

We were in the middle of the lake and it would be hard for the handful of people on the shore to see what we were doing but we were both excited at the chance that someone was watching. We liked the idea of sharing pleasure with others. No reason why everyone in life shouldn't be satisfied, and if we could help out a little bit with that, even better.

I kept my hand where it was and she leaned back slightly causing her nipple to pull and stretch from her breast. I gave it a twist and she moaned again, this time a little deeper in her throat. I could almost see the pleasure course through her body; from her hardened nipple into her chest and then finding its way home between her legs.

"Well, there's always Eric and Nat. I know," she stressed the next part, lowering her sunglasses and looking right at my swollen shorts, "that Nat gets you hard." Her hand followed her gaze and gripped my cock through my bathing suit. She slid her finger down the shaft and grabbed my tight balls and gave them a squeeze. It was my turn to moan a little now.

It was true about Nat. More than any of the other people in our circle I had a thing for Nat. She was incredibly sexy and, more specifically, my type of sexy. Impressive curves and a down home, girl next door vibe to her. She generally dressed conservatively and I don't think that she had any idea how good she looked, or at least she wasn't trying to flaunt it. The combination of all of that really turned me on. But she was hard to get a read on. On more than one occasion Sam and I had theorized on the sex life of the two of them and Nat was always the mystery there. She could have been a total ice queen or an absolute demon in the sack and neither would have surprised me. But I certainly wanted to know.

I looked up at Sam and saw the game in her eyes. My wife, always the schemer. A couple weeks ago over some cocktails she had gone on for a little bit about Eric in a way that I had never heard her talk about him before. She didn't outright say that she was into him, and I didn't press it, but I certainly filed it away. And now here she was making it seem like she was doing me the favor by bringing up Nat but sort of leaving Eric out of it. I'd play along.

From what I pieced together about Nat I figured that she was a late bloomer in a lot of ways. Her voluptuous shape had evolved from teenaged chubbiness and she never really seemed all that certain of her sexuality. At times it presented as modesty but there were moments when she came off as downright insecure about not just her looks but also just her place in the world. It's always a little baffling to me to see someone that looked as good as her and not totally own it, I mean Nat could probably walk into a room and more than half the guys in there would try to sleep with her if that's what she was looking for. As we had gotten to know her over the years Nat had certainly opened up a bit but there was still a lot of mystery swirling around her. More than once I had wondered how she would react when I spread her creamy thighs and dove in or what kind of effort she would put into sucking dick. You know, the typical type of questions that people have about their friends.

Eric complemented her well because he was on the opposite side of the spectrum. Loud and gregarious, he certainly came off as an open book. There was no doubt that Eric was fun to be around and he went out of his way to make the people around him feel comfortable or at least to feel included. His direct nature certainly put people on the spot and more than once his attempts at inclusion left discomfort in its wake. When we had first met I wasn't at all impressed by Eric. I tend to not trust someone who is so direct and obvious with everything they do. But Sam liked him right away, she tends to fall for someone who makes her the center of attention. She had also confided recently that she had him pegged for being an "attentive lover". Which just means that she thinks that he eats pussy good.

"Nat...certainly does get me hard. For sure. There's a lot to like there. But I have serious doubts that this is her scene. I have no idea if I'm her type or really much about what she might be into. She's so reserved it's tough to get a read on her. I wouldn't want us to waste our time if it wasn't going to go anywhere with the two of them." Just the talk of this was getting me going and my dick throbbed in Sam's hand. She dragged her nails along my shaft and I twitched in response to the sensation, not sharp enough to be painful but the sensation conjured memories of what could come next.

Instead of continuing to play with my cock Sam let go of my dick and looked off in the distance as if she was thinking, leaving me straining against the thin fabric of my bathing suit. But her mind was already made up, I knew this. This is the point that she had been building to this entire time and she was working out the words in her head. Both of her nipples were at full attention.

"Yeah. I do think that there's something there with you two. I know that she doesn't really put much out there, in an obvious way, but I feel a little heat when she's around. And I don't think it's just you being horny." She paused. Here it comes. "And I think there's something with Eric and I too. I feel a spark when the four of us are together. We all have a lot of fun. I've noticed that after we spend some time with them we go home and have some really great sex. And I think that when we're with them everyone is waiting for the next thing to happen. To see who's going to make the next move. We should ask them if that happens for them too."

I liked this approach though I didn't really buy that Sam felt that there was something between Nat and I. "Ask them if they fuck after we all hang out?" I asked.

"Not just if they fuck. But if it's good. Like, real good. And if it is...well, why wait until we're all home?" By this point Sam's hand was back on my cock, which was harder than ever.

"I like this idea." I did think this was a good idea. I would love to watch the two of them fuck. "So are you thinking that we would kind of break the ice by all just watching each other and then see if it steps up from there?"

"That's certainly part of it. For one, it's totally hot to watch other people fuck. Especially when you know them. This isn't some sex show or a porno. These are two people we know. Two people that we've talked about a lot. Just from a visual perspective it's totally hot," Sam was getting excited. At times she had a bit of manic energy when she was planning. It usually happened when she had an outline or an idea and it started to come together in real time.

"Agreed. Extremely hot," I concurred. I don't think she had any idea how hard she was starting to grab my cock. I flexed so she could feel my dick and she grinned in response, her nails digging deep into my bathing suit to reveal the hard outline.

"But the second thing is that I want to know how they fuck. Not just if they seem good at it, though I am curious about all of that, but also what they like. Who's in charge? Who's into what? And what really turns them on," Sam dragged out the last part

"I don't think that the first time they put on a show for us they are going to break out the fetish gear and dive deep into all the dirty shit. That really seems unlikely. But also, what if they aren't really doing it for each other? Sure, the sex may be good but maybe there is something that one of them really wants and isn't getting. If we could somehow figure that out it's like a golden ticket," I said.

"Truthfully I'm not looking for us to be a cure for what ails them. I think if we find out that things aren't great between them then we back off. That's their issue to work through. Besides, I don't want anyone falling for my man because you're giving them something that they aren't getting at home," Sam said before adding, "But I love the idea of finding out what they really want and giving it to them."

By this point our tubes had drifted close to the shore and all the talking we'd done had made the two of us very horny. We pulled our tubes out of the water and walked the block back to our house, the entire time continuing to talk about Nat and Eric, discussing how they probably fucked each other and what they looked like doing it. In particular Sam kept bringing it back to Eric. I was turned on hearing her go off like this about him and how she wanted him. I had never thought much about watching my wife get fucked by someone else but the more I heard Sam describe it the harder it made me.

The moment we walked through our front door we tore off the little bit of clothes that we had and then tore into one another.

Chapter Two

Sam was in front of the full length mirror in our bedroom. She was half looking at her reflection and had the other eye on me. Her body turned in the mirror as she checked herself out from all angles. She had on a plain faded tee shirt and tight, black denim jean shorts that really emphasized her generous ass.

Sam's ass was the first thing I noticed about her when we met at a party years ago. I was standing at one end of the room and she was at the opposite side, her back facing me. She was wearing a pair of jeans that hugged her curves and I couldn't take my eyes off of her body. She has a pretty narrow waist that quickly flares out to wide hips and then she is all ass. I didn't even need to see the rest of her to know that I needed to have my face buried between those meaty cheeks. The fantasy took hold in my mind right away and soon I was acting out the scenario in my head. I'd walk up behind her and unbutton her pants, slide her jeans down to her ankles and bend her over the table she was standing near. Without a word I'd begin to lick between her thighs, hearing her moans and tasting her wetness. Since that day it was a fantasy I had lived out many times and one that I never grew tired of. We both joke about it till this day. Despite the fact that it happened in my head we've both taken to lovingly calling the imagined scenario our "first date."

But back in the present Sam was checking herself out before an afternoon out at Eric and Nat's. And it was obvious with the tee shirt she was wearing that she didn't have a bra on. Sam has really full, round breasts that hang perfectly on her chest. Some women have the type of breasts that don't need the support of a bra. And that wasn't Sam at all. Her tits had a mind of their own; swaying and swinging with natural movement that Sam encouraged with her constant motion. To be honest it looked sexy as hell but also something out of a risque film or the first page of a slutty pictorial. Not much left to the imagination or to where the night might be headed. It was the type of look that, in the real world, you could get away with only among close friends. With an emphasis on friends that you were scheming to fuck.

"Is it too obvious?" she asked me as she continued to check herself out. I was attracted to her ass like a magnet but it was also hard to ignore the prominent nipples that were threatening to punch right through the fabric of the shirt.

"Obvious? Well, nothing is really hidden right now. So there isn't really any mystery. But if you mean is it obvious that we're trying to seduce our friends tonight? Maybe? But that's what we're going for. How about me?" I asked. Following the theme of the night I had gone without any underwear and I had already started to feel some movement in my crotch. Partially from checking out Sam and her extremely obvious tits and partially from the idea of her checking me out. I had on a pair of gray shorts that only came about halfway down my thigh and a thick bulge had begun to emerge. It was a hot summer day and I was feeling like I could get away with anything.

Sam eyed me up like a jungle predator with its eyes on a substantial meal. She took her time and gave my body a thorough once over. I felt like I was being graded by an inspector and I fucking loved it. My dick only got harder as I was subject to her scrutiny.

"You're going to need a little more control than what you're showing right now. I know seduction is the name of the game tonight but we're supposed to be smooth about it. Walking in the door with a raging hard on probably won't get us where we're trying to be."

"I can't make any promises," I said. And I was being honest, I couldn't. I loved how sexy Sam was being. All the things I loved about her; her incredible body, her scheming mind, all the lust that she was beginning to be more comfortable with were all coming together tonight and it had me hard as an iron pipe.

Sam took two steps closer to me and dropped to her knees. "You better not blow this for us," she said. Her hands reached around my waist and gripped the edge of my shorts. Never breaking eye contact she pulled down and my cock popped free. It brushed across her face and she pulled me in closer. Now with both hands on my shaft she gave it a long, hard look followed by a lick from tip to asshole. "Maybe this is the approach we should take. We just walk in the door with your hard cock and my tits swinging around. If it was me, if it was us, and someone walked into our house like that. Well..." She didn't need to finish her sentence, nor could she now that she had put my dick in her mouth. I felt the hot moisture of her tongue lap me up and it was almost more than I could take. I imagined Nat and Eric watching us. Seeing my wife suck my cock and Eric wanting it to be him. Thinking of how it would feel to finally see Nat's big tits swaying back and forth as my dick slid in and out of her hungry pussy.

Sam worked my cock with her mouth and hands like an expert. She'd easily take half my member into her mouth, I watched as my hard flesh disappeared between her lips and then reemerged glistening with spit. She held it there for a moment and then reached behind me and with both hands, grabbed my ass and pulled herself down the rest of my length. My dick was completely gone and taken to another place where the only thing it knew was the wetness of her throat and Sam's tongue still swirling around it.

I didn't even try to hold it back and without warning I exploded into Sam's mouth with a moan. I could see the smile on her face as she finished me off.

I took just a moment to recover my breath and then I pushed Sam back onto the bed. I lifted her legs and peeled those tight shorts off of her body to reveal a glistening pussy that was ready for me, her lips opened up like a flower. Sucking my dick always got Sam wet and right now was no exception, she was more than ready. And so was I. Her juices mixed with sweat into an enchanting cocktail that hung in the air and seeped into my pores. I grabbed each of her thighs and spread her legs apart and buried my face between them. My tongue worked it's way along her folds as Sam moaned and grabbed my head from behind.

I slid two fingers inside of her soft opening and connected with the motion of her body, Sam's moans reverberated through the walls of her flesh canal. Simultaneously my tongue explored her labia and danced around her swollen clit, making her squirm in anticipation. When she couldn't take it anymore Sam tightened her grip on my head and drove herself into my mouth and thrusted. I increased the tempo of my fingers and rolled her clit along my tongue.