Game Night Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked around at the blood and with a steadying breath his flopping stomach halted its nervous jitter. He felt calm and purposeful as he placed his hands on Sarah's trying to comfort her before moving further. Owen picked the plastic tube from the floor, the scrape of the item against the floor loud as nails on a chalkboard. Though she looked up at him he got the feeling that she didn't really see him. Feeling his stomach flip but lost for another solution Owen spoke.

"Can I help you?" The words felt clunky and seemed to drip from his lips in sloppy chunks like room-temperature cottage cheese.

Sarah tensed from head to toe and her eyes opened wide as something seemed to dawn on her. She nodded with rusty movements as she gripped for purchase with white knuckled fingers. Sarah didn't resist, and if she was upset by his intrusion into this moment, she didn't say. He looked at her exposed genitals, gently spread her slick velvety lips wide, and slipped the plastic tube between her blood-darkened lips.

As Sarah flinched Owen ground his teeth together halting all movements, breath included, until her tensed muscles softened. He pulled the plastic cover back out and hoped he'd done more good than harm. Sarah still said nothing but the commanding intuition which had prompted him to use the tampon continued to move him with gentle guidance.

Owen grabbed a wash cloth from the wooden cabinet drawer and wet the fabric with warm water in the sink. He plugged the basin and let it fill as he set about his new task. With slow, careful movements he used the wash cloth to clean the blood from Sarah's legs and while her crying had stopped she had closed her eyes. He moved in slow circles as he worked the cloth over the foreign landscape of her vulva and pubic mound, refreshing the washcloth in the basin as needed. He lowered the mess of her shorts and panties off of her legs ensuring that no further blood was left on her legs. He wrapped her clothes in the washcloth before laying the pile in the corner.

Owen took Sarah's hand and now her face twisted only slightly as if she was confused by some new development but she didn't resist. He worked carefully and reverently to wrap a towel around her waist before he released the well of pink water from the sink basin.

Sarah felt her heartbeat quicken in her chest as warm hands touched her own. These fingers were not the slender digits of her best friend, nor were they covered in the rough skin of age. The voice was distinctly male and very familiar. Even with the process of elimination flashing a neon sign in her mind she had trouble accepting that Owen was in the room with her. Her breath was shallow and near-panicked but the feeling of his gentle hands on her, the slow purposefulness with which he had covered her calmed her in leaps and bounds. He stood behind her with his hands cupping hers, and guided them both beneath the warm rush of water. Sarah felt a curious warming within her chest calling to mind the security and care of being tucked into bed by her mother.

Perhaps the most disquieting feature of this moment was how unafraid she felt. Her parents' near puritanical thoughts of propriety screamed that he should not see her. But, in her heart, she felt that Owen would never hurt her. And so, she trusted him and allowed him to help her.

She let herself be guided and smiled at the cool glop of hand soap squeezed into her palm and the foamy scrub of fingers against her palm. Once more the water rushed over their hands and Sarah came dangerously close to admitting to herself that she loved this boy. With a fresh towel he dried their hands and cleaned her tear-streaked cheeks.

Owen continued with the washcloth but turned his attention to the splotches of blood where she'd sat and where she'd touched. He met her eyes in the mirror as a contrite look pulled at the corners of his mouth.

"I'm sorry." Owen whispered the soft apology, gently squeezing her hands before leaving her alone in the bathroom. He'd wished he could have said so much more but his voice had cracked with the apology alone.

Owen and Sarah met each others' eyes in the mirror above the sink. Neither spoke again but something in the air had changed and it wasn't the scent of the cleaning agent he'd used. The curve of their eyebrows, the set of their jaws, the way their breath seemed to come and go in synchronized movements it was clear that things would be different forevermore. Owen parted his lips to say something but every word he knew vanished in an instant. He watched as Sarah cracked the bathroom door open and peeked into the hallway making sure the coast was clear. His heart was hammering in his chest as she made her way back into the bedroom she'd shared with Katerina. Once more in his room he couldn't bring himself to stop pacing with the thought of such a weirdly intimate moment with one of his sister's best friends.

He'd been terrified that he was going to get in trouble. He waited for the hammer to fall, but it never did. Sarah had kept the moment between them, between them.

Through the space of the house Owen heard as Katerina woke and began moving about her room. "Get everything taken care of?" Katerina's voice was barely audible over the rush of his blood in his ears.

Sarah and Owen hadn't talked about what he had done. They hadn't talked of it since but Sarah had always seemed nicer to Owen, less bratty even when she was around Katerina. Something had been forged between them with blood spilled and blood cleansed. He couldn't remember a time after this even when Sarah hadn't smiled upon seeing him. He always smiled back at her and never shied away from holding her hand when she held hers out to him.

***

Sarah stroked the toes of her foot against Owen's as she breathed the scent of him in again. His arms tightened around her and she was consumed with that familiar comfort once more. This boy, no, this man, would never hurt her. He would never take advantage of her.

"I never said thank you." Easing back in his arms she looked beseechingly into Owen's eyes.

Owen swallowed roughly before looking shyly away.

"I barely knew what was happening to me but you came in and handled it with ease." She shook lightly on the bed. "When I heard your voice every fiber of my body tensed up because I was certain I was going to be in trouble for the mess I'd made."

"You thought I was going to tell my parents?" Owen asked incredulously.

"I don't know." Sarah shrugged. "We were kids and still in that phase of trying to get each other in trouble from time to time." Focusing her eyes back on him she continued, "At the very least I was sure you were going to be disgusted by me. I even prepared myself for you to start teasing me but you never did."

Owen pulled her closer. "I wouldn't have dreamed of it." He pulled her closer. "Besides, I was terrified you were going to tell my mom that I'd seen you naked."

Sarah brightened for a moment. "There's something I've wondered that I never had the courage to ask you."

"Fire away." Owen replied easily.

"Did you do that for Katerina, too?"

"You mean, did I help Katerina put in a tampon?"

Sarah nodded.

"No." Owen smiled. "Only you."

"Then how did you know what to do?"

Owen blushed softly. "I was a teenage boy and I was curious. I read the box to see what it was for."

Sarah blinked a few times before giving over to belly rolling giggles. She curled into herself as her laughter bubbled uncontrollably. She only managed to slow her laughter when she caught sight of Owen looking sheepish and self-conscious. His hold on her hadn't loosened, though.

"I'm," laughter broke her sentence apart, "sorry. It's," more laughter, "just too cute."

Owen blushed again.

"Wait," her laughter still filled her words but the fit was more or less over, "You read a box once and remembered what it said?" She was incredulous.

"No." Owen replied, his cheeks darkening further.

"No?" Sarah pressed.

Owen chuckled a little. "I read it a bunch."

Sarah laughed harder, kicking her feet atop the bed.

"I was curious!" Owen feigned being indignant. "Fine! See if I read a box again!"

Tears streamed down Sarah's cheeks as her laughter lost all volume.

Owen rolled his eyes, kissed her on the forehead, and gave himself over to her laughter.

When all the giggles had died out, Sarah turned to Owen once more.

She twisted her lips with momentary concern. Looking at Owen she wanted to do something to make him feel a little better. "Can I tell you something?"

Owen didn't smile as he nodded.

"After you helped me, every time I saw you I couldn't stop myself from looking at your hands." She looked up at him, her breathing slowing ever so slightly. "I couldn't stop looking at your fingers." She shuddered unconsciously. "I remembered so vividly how my blood, blood from between my legs had covered your fingers but when I'd looked at your face you were untroubled by it on your skin." Sarah licked her suddenly dry lips. "After Kat and I re-made her bed we went down to breakfast but then you came in and my eyes were drawn to your hands. I searched and searched your fingers for any sign of my blood and the twisting in my stomach left me feeling confused and slightly sick."

"What do you mean?" Owen asked.

"Part of me," Sarah's breath was slow and heavy, her voice husky as she continued, "wanted to see my blood still on your skin. I was burning with a fever to see the kiss of red on your skin but when I realized what I was looking for I felt ashamed and sick. Who would want that?" She searched Owen's eyes but he remained silent. "I remember shifting in my seat because things... down there... felt different; tingly." It was the first time she could remember ever having that feeling within her and she'd steadfastly refused to look too closely at why. "There was another time, later that day, where we were sitting and watching a movie."

Owen nodded to show that he was still paying attention.

"You had gotten yourself a bowl of Nacho Cheesier Doritos and were happily crunching away. I tried to pay attention to the movie and for the most part I succeeded. But," Sarah's eyes dropped away from his, "when you licked the cheesy dust from your fingers I could feel myself blushing. I didn't breathe as your pink tongue swept around your fingertips. All I could think about was where those fingers had been and," Sarah blushed again in Owen's arms, "if you could taste my blood on your skin. I was mortified thinking that maybe I'd somehow stained you." Again, she twisted her lips. "It was more than fear though, because I remember mentally berating myself for feeling excited as your tongue moved." Sarah turned her head away. "I reminded myself that you washed your hands as you had washed mine and forced myself to focus on other things."

"But things were different after that." Owen spoke softly his voice rough and crisp.

Sarah looked up at him.

"You were nicer to me after that. Always smiling." He tucked a spill of her hair behind her ear. "I loved seeing your smile. Even when you were missing teeth or wearing braces."

Sarah blushed again but took the gentle teasing in her stride.

As Owen moved against her, Sarah she could swear that the scent of his skin was more noticeable in the air. She breathed him in and allowed herself to really feel their bodies pressed together. Sweat was beading where her breasts pressed against his upper abs, his legs were hairy against her freshly shaved skin. His cock, softer now, rested against her mound and as she took notice of the weight of him her clit began to tingle.

Owen's fingers slid softly against her skin and as she shivered from the cold chills she felt his hips move against her his dick beginning to grow again. She moved her thigh purposefully and smiled to herself as Owen groaned. His cock was swelling and she loved the feel of it growing more rigid against her the heat of him burning her. Looking down at the ever-thickening length she licked her lips slowly already tasting the salt of his skin against her tongue. Her eyes flicked back to Owen's and she caught him staring openly.

His mouth was slightly open, his eyes dropping to her lips, her chin, her ears, her nose, her eyes, the spill of her hair. He kept looking wearing a smile of contentment and something a lot like... awe. His chest rose and fell with his breath and as something registered to him he closed his eyes for a heartbeat. When his gaze was on her once more he exhaled slowly, his head dipping closer to her own, their lips a hair's breadth from touching.

Sarah could feel his desire like a tangible force between them. The hunger with which he would seek her lips was like a force of nature all its own. Taking his hand she placed it on her chest so he could feel her heart racing, feel the heavy rise and fall of her chest as her own desire burned her from within. As he bent toward her to rest his forehead against hers she was blanketed in his warmth, the vital pulse of his life surrounding her.

Sarah's body burned for him and the need within her sent her thoughts spiraling to the dirtiest fantasies she had. She saw the things Owen could do to her, heard his voice speaking to her, felt his hands on her skin. Sarah smiled at the sharp inhale of breath through his teeth and knew that he could feel the heat from her slit as clearly as she could feel his hard cock against her skin. As he settled her back on the bed she let her legs fall to the side, welcoming his eyes on her core, silently begging for him to take her. He hissed again and she knew that he could see her lips spread wide, glistening with her arousal, her hole clenching and relaxing in front of his eyes. Inadvertently the lyrics to Centuries came into her mind. She laughed as her mind sang, "You're a cherry blossom, you're about to bloom..."

Her thighs were spread wide, her slit spread to reveal her core, the dark star of her ass showing beneath her as she rested and all the while her stomach flipped and bunched as she laughed.

Owen stepped closer to her and asked, "What's so funny?"

Sarah laughed harder. "Fall Out Boy" was all she could manage before she gave herself over to her giggle fit.

It was clear by the shaking of his head that he didn't really understand but as his hands moved down her body it was equally clear he knew how to get her focused. His fingers brushed against the smooth skin of her right thigh trailing higher until his knuckles grazed against her dewy lips. A sigh broke from her mouth as he caressed gently along her slit, biding his time as her pretty, pink pussy dripped and begged. She struggled to keep her legs from clamping around his hand. She moaned throatily as Owen's fingertips teased the pulsing opening she desperately wanted him to fill. Owen pulled his finger from her slit and she was certain he made a point of letting her see as he licked and sucked lightly before returning his fingers to her hot, swollen hole.

He entered her. Two of his fingers spreading her, stretching her as her cum soaked his digits. Sarah exhaled silently, happily filled by some part of him. As he pulled his fingers out her she felt achingly empty. He raised his hand to her mouth and pressed his fingers to her lips. She could smell her cum thickly on his fingers but she sucked them into her mouth, tasting the lemony tang of her arousal, swirling her tongue around him. When he pulled his fingers from her mouth they were shiny and clean and he wasted little time in returning them between her legs.

Sarah arched her back, letting her breasts roll with gravity as she worked her hips beneath his hand. She wanted more from him but every twitch of his fingers chased any words from forming in her mind. He started to move his body lower, kissing and nipping at her flesh as he started his descent. She moaned loudly as his teeth scraped along her neck, and she scissored her legs around his hand as he licked and sucked on her breasts.

One of her own hands snapped to her mouth to stifle her cry as Owen opened his mouth and sucked her nipple, growling lowly at her taste. Her hips bucked to meet him and she could hear the liquid slosh of her arousal pooling within her. In the past she'd found the sound off-putting but her feelings about it changed as Owen threw his head back and groaned working his fingers faster between her thighs. The squelching suck and slurp of her pussy around his invading digits sent her higher pushing her closer to her release. Now, her fingers were in her mouth, her teeth scratching, biting to keep her screams from breaking the relative silence of the house. Her free-hand, however, was only adding to the electric surge through her skin as she pulled and lightly twisted her nipples to the rhythm of Owen's flicking tongue.

Coppery strands of her hair flashed across her vision as she tossed her head from side-to-side, pressing her palm to her mouth to muffle the growing volume of her labored breath and delicate moans. As Owen's tongue flicked across her ribs - first one side and then the other - she twitched and jumped, torn between giggling and moaning more loudly as his kisses compelled her to dance. For all her movements she only truly succeeded in helping Owen finger her. Sarah could feel the sloppy grip of her pussy around his fingers and his hisses were a clear indication of when her muscles contracted around him.

The loud, rude sound of air escaping around his fingers left her blushing and mortified. The awkward expulsion was a weird, uncomfortable feeling around his thick digits. Her discomfort faded as Owen smiled brightly at her, never once breaking the curl and pulse of his hand rubbing her.

She felt it before it fully registered what was happening. Owen curled his fingers upward, rubbing the rough patch she'd felt within herself when her own fingers had slid between her thick, hot lips. Immediately she was sitting up, curled over toward him, her hands gripping his forearms as the sensations within her now sweating body intensified to unbelievable levels. Owen's hands eased her back down and his fingers slowed so much that she feared he would stop.

He kept moving, however.

Both of Sarah's hands covered her face blocking her mouth and eyes simultaneously. Owen's mouth had reached her navel, nibbling at the skin above and below before snaking his tongue into the recess of her tight stomach. She rolled her eyes uncontrollably as her abs flexed and rolled. Her head swam in a thick ocean of fog as her body once more fought with the impulse to laugh and beg for mercy from the relentless onslaught.

Clamping her eyes shut as Owen moved to her hips she was a slave to the effect he was having on her body. Her toes clenched against the sheets. Her hands pulled at her nipples, scraped at her stomach, pulled at his hair, her ass lifted from the soft cotton too many times to count. He flicked his tongue over her hipbones and the giggle she had been fighting won over, bursting from her lips as her knees drew up and her body thrashed.

Owen didn't stop.

Her licked her hip faster, working his fingers through the soupy mess of her - no doubt - dripping slit. The sloshing of liquid was louder than ever and that godforsaken expulsion of air had stained her cheeks a permanent red.

"Fuck." She moaned. The sound was garbled around her fingers. "Owen..." She tried to speak but the pressure of his fingers against her g-spot intensified cutting off her words.

Owen sucked on her hip bone pulling the flesh between his teeth and she scratched at his back. Her nails felt thick and she knew in the back of her mind that his skin was beneath them.

Owen didn't stop.

Sarah rolled her hips against his hand, the sheet - freed from the bed - rustled in her clenched fingers as once more her hips lifted. She froze, arched in the air as her orgasm threatened to rip her to shreds before his eyes.

123456...9