Game Night with Candy Pt. 02

Story Info
Scotty is sucked back in for more.
8.1k words
4.68
14k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MVP6
MVP6
702 Followers

This is a part two. Reading "Game Night with Candy" first will help. While you're reading, if my emotions seem confused it's because they were and I really don't understand them myself - even now. Throughout my story my feelings shift chaotically like a leaf in a storm and perhaps the story reads like that. So here goes:

After Candy sent me the invitation to the next game night, I got a text from her saying I should bring a friend. I had no choice but to come, she was the boss's daughter. I'd been warned she was trouble but I didn't listen. Now I had to consider what poor unlucky sap I could convince to come along.

If I knew any bi guys they would enjoy the games. There was Georgie, but he was out of town. Then there was my friend Vic, he was a big strong bodybuilder, though, I could swear, at times I'd seen him check out other guys. Who knows, maybe he'd be the one to blow Julius and I'd get left with Candy.

If I invited him and didn't warn him, and he wasn't into it, he could beat me silly. Could I pretend I didn't know what to expect?

I called, "Vic, have you ever seen Candy down at the mill?"

Vic was excited, "Damn yea! I went to highschool with her. Is she still smokin' or did she get fat? I wanted to get in her pants so baaaad back then."

"Vic, I gotta be honest with you, it's bad news... Every inch of her could start a forest fire!" Vic laughed at my sarcasm. I held my breath, getting the courage to ask, "Then I suppose you'd be interested in going to a party at her house? A Party that might get wild?"

"You playin' me dude? She's so hot, I'd eat the corn from her shit!"

"That's good' cause her and her boyfriend just possibly could make you do exactly that." He totally thought I was yanking his chain. Then I explained the whole story from the beginning, how they plied me with alcohol, how she was my boss's daughter, how I couldn't refuse, and with shame even what her boyfriend had done to me."

Vic was sympathetic. He remembered how she was always a stuck-up weasley bi-atch. But more importantly he really wanted to come. He figured fucking her was a distinct possibility, and just maybe he could pound the bitch like she deserved. He said that if something kinky happened he was still game.

**

With trepidation in my heart we pulled up to their condo. The door swung open and there stood Candy in all her sexual glory. I wanted to run, but the shirt she was wearing was a relatively open weave and the vibes emanating from her nippular area beamed into my soul holding me there. I heard Vic take in a sudden rush of air at the sight of her.

Candy smiled like a Hollywood starlet, "Scotty, sooo nice to see you again. And Vic, it's been ages." She hugged him. "I didn't know you two knew each other." She looked at me during their hug, "Hmmm, I thought you'd bring a girl. Guess you liked last week more than we thought."

Damn! I'd never thought to bring a girl. I looked like a damn fool. My voice just trailed off, "Oh, I didn't know...I would have but I thought... I'm straight..."

Julius shoved a mason jar full of Jack on the rocks into my hand. I'd intended to have beer and take it easy this time. Something about his manner gave me the impression he didn't like me.

We were all leaning against the kitchen counters drinking when Candy brought out the list of games. She handed it to Vic offering that, as their guest, he could choose.

Vic chose "Would You Rather" which seemed safe enough as it was a simple talking game.

There was a spinner. I'd never heard of a spinner in 'WYR.'

Candy went first. The spinner pointed at Vic. Looking at Vic enjoying his brew, she opted to make up a question rather than draw from the hat. She asked, "Would you rather never have a drink again or never have a blowjob again?"

Everyone chuckled. Vic exclaimed, "Easy. I don't need liquor but I do need a licker." We laughed more. He spun and it fell to Candy. Drawing from the hat he read, "Would you rather never be allowed to wear underwear again or never be allowed to wear socks again?"

She held up her pretty foot in it's elegant high heeled sandal for all to see, "Well, I'm not wearing either. Soooo, oh...I couldn't give up my lingerie collection."

Vic traced a finger from one pretty painted toenail part way up her shin. "We know you're not wearing socks but how can we trust you on the other."

In answer she crossed her ankles, lifting them high up into the air for just a second. We all got a peek at splendor beneath her skirt, followed by our hooting and cheers.

In turn, candy asked me a question from the hat, "Would you rather never be able to have sex again or every single time you drink water, there's a little drop of piss in it?"

I opened my mouth quickly, and without thinking first, "Would it be your pee?" The group shoved me playfully and laughed at me.

Candy teased, "I can arrange that, Sweetheart."

I answered the question, declaring for all, that I needed sex. Carelessly, I was admitting that I would drink her pee.

Candy smiled a kind of smile I'd never seen before. A smile that divulged the emotion of... well, I didn't know. From across the table she took my hand in hers, whispering expectantly for all to hear, in exaggerated lustiness, "A drop...straight...from...the...source."

It was my turn to attempt a feeble attempt at wittiness, "It's not like I haven't licked you there before. And there wasn't any pee."

Julius shot jealous daggers at me with his eyes.

Candy zinged me, jerking her thumb to point at Julius, "No, just his morning cum." My face fell, the humiliation of that statement demeaned and humbled me visibly for all to see. Thrown off balance, she blurted out, "What! You didn't know?" She said nothing for a long minute, then still holding my hand but in a soothing timbre, "Scotty, dear, it's OK. I liked it. It was special. I kinda hoped you'd do it again for me. Tomorrow morning...please?"

She actually seemed caring and sincere. It gave me those false feelings of love again. As if Candy Thule could ever go for me. I imagined big muscular Vic being jealous, learning just now, that I had had sex with Candy, and that she was begging me to do it again.

I couldn't resist her pleading with me to lick her again. The fact that she liked it made me feel needed and connected. I agreed, with butterflies in my stomach.

It was my turn. I spun, then chose the hat because I was failing badly at saying anything of my own that didn't backfire. Reading directly from the little slip of paper, "Would you rather..." I saw what was written there and wished, down to my soul, that I had made something up. My voice cracked, "...I wear lingerie...or heels?"

It was Julius' turn to answer but Candy interrupted snarkily, "I can arrange that, Sweetheart." She was really good at making the guys laugh.

Instead of laughing too, I think I turned a bright shade of red. I downed a large gulp of throat-burning Jack.

Julius cocked his head to one side ogling me long enough to make me nervous. Vic nudged him, "Answer the question, boy. Or are you afraid?"

That's the kind of small town we lived in - constant teasing and one-up-manship among the guys. Being smaller than all the farm boys and laborers I was often the butt of the jokes. It was some consolation that I was the only one to have gone to uni and as soon as I put in my dues at the mill and got a promotion I'd have a chance to escape. But it was just a chance, I worried I'd be stuck there the rest of my life too.

Julius sipped his whiskey slowly, "I'm trying to decide which of her outfits would look best. The turquoise or the one with bows?"

Candy added most unhelpfully, "She's gonna need a wig and the only one I have is red. It goes with my crimson lace."

Julius gesticulated while talking, "Is that the one with the translucent robe and G-string thong?" Candy flashed her eyebrows to confirm it, and Julius practically burst with enthusiasm, "Oooh, That's a good one!"

I held up a hand and opened my mouth to object, but was cut off by Vic who started chanting, "Put it on. Put it on..." Drowned out between his chants I told the group that I'd rather not.

I heard Candy saying I would look adorable. Julius chimed in, "I can't honestly answer the question unless I see it on."

They stood as one, pulling me and steering me toward the bedroom. Stumbling along I protested weakly, "We should just go back to the game."

To my left one of the guys said, "This is a great game. Don't be a party-pooper." His words stung. I'd been struggling not to be a loser the whole night.

Candy was telling me how much fun she and I were going to have. Just the two of us. I couldn't fight all of them but maybe I'd have a chance to reason with her one-on-one. Giving in to gain a strategic position I said, "I'll take a look at it."

The prospect of being alone with her was no small motivation too. I knew it would never work between us. Why did I grasp at straws just to be near her?

Moments later Candy and I were alone. She was rummaging through the closet, furiously putting things on the bed; a red wig, a Christmas robe with white fur trim, thong panties, stockings, garter, lacy bra, and finally a pair of jelly filled breast forms. "We'll call you Scarlet, of course. Come on, strip."

Seeing me sullen and doing nothing, she hugged me, stroking my shoulder to comfort me, "There, there, don't be nervous. You're gonna look great."

Looking great wouldn't be an incentive. Pleading, "I don't wanna look great. I'm a man. This outfit can only lead to bad things. Things I don't want to do."

Dismissively she continued, "No one said you're not a man." She grabbed my dick giving me a promising tingle. "It'll be tons of fun, and I'm right here to help you the whole way. I've already laid out your clothes."

Next I detected a hint of annoyance in her tone, "The guys will be so disappointed." Her next words drained me of hope, "If you ruin my party..." she spit out the next bit in spoiled childish jabs, "...I'm. Not. Going. To. Be. Pleased!"

Hope was lost. Again.

I know some of you really want to hear all about my transformation but it's all a blur. The only good thing about Candies parties was being close to Candy, and all the while I was alone with her, my mind could only comprehend her sweet natural fragrance, and the occasional touch of her delicate skin.

When we emerged, Candy announced my entrance like that of a Southern debutante, "May I introduce the charming - Miss Scarlet Mae Blow." She coached me to curtsy and I did it.

I was met by a resounding applause which made me feel like I was accepted and appreciated. I couldn't help but smile for real. As lady-like as I could, I made my way to my seat at the kitchen table. I realized I liked the attention and that I was officially under her control.

The guys complimented me effusively on my feminine attractiveness. They said I looked... 'like a girl' and 'attractive' and 'slutty'.

Vic cupped a boob. Genuinely surprised at how real it felt, he put his arm around my waist continuing to fondle my tit, "Christmas is early and I've found my present."

Julian announced that in answer to the question, he could officially say he would rather I wear lingerie, not heels.

I had to get the focus off me. I pushed the spinner to Julian, but when he spun, the arrow singled me out. Julian read, "Would you rather be someone's sex slave for a month or wear a chastity belt for a month?"

I did my best just to answer the question as written without going down some rabbit hole. I needed my answer to affirm my masculinity. Matter of factly, I responded, "I like sex to much to wear a belt."

The biggest racket and cheering of the night erupted. Vic tightened his unwelcome hold of me, saying that he was looking forward to being my master. Candy mentioned that it was nice not to be the only object of the men's lust.

How did I not,just now, avoid volunteering to be a sex slave? Really, any other answer would have been better.

Strong Vic picked me up, setting me on his lap. I could easily feel the lump, which was his large erection, through the ultra thin material of the stockings. I felt it's tip distinctly rubbing right behind my balls but right before my hole. Previously I could have chalked up his jeering and cat-calling to teasing, but there was nothing funny about his libidinous hunger.

Taking a big swig to steel my nerves, I swiped at the spinner's arm which landed on Vic. I desperately needed a question that did not dig my hole deeper. Drawing the paper I fearfully read, "Would you rather swallow for the rest of your life or spit for the rest of your life?"

Aha! Now Vic got stuck with a damaging question. He was going to have to admit, hypothetically, that he would swallow or spit.

Removing my robe and massaging my bare shoulders, he nuzzled up close to my ear, answering the question, "It ain't a blowjob if she don't swallow. Anything less doesn't count." Candy and Julian just nodded their heads like he had spoken some mystical truth.

He hadn't answered the question at all, but no one cared. Next, Vic spoke, for my ears only, "Every girl's gotta learn that sometime."

I had brought Vic as a buffer. A confidant. I thought he would pursue Candy and take the heat off of me. Or be the subject of Julian's attention, but right now, he was my biggest assailant.

Candy shifted the direction of the party, she turned to Vic and Julian, "OK guys, should we go to the playroom or the bedroom?"

I piped up assertively, "Neither, let's just finish the game and go home."

Julian shot me down, "Sorry Scarlet, Candy asked us guys and you're a slut. Sluts don't get a vote. Vic, does the playroom sound good? I guarantee something will tickle your fancy"

In answer, Vic tossed me over his shoulder, fireman style, and followed Candy merrily down into the basement.

Tossing me onto a mattress in my now very revealing outfit, the three of them discussed the various pieces of equipment and toys.

How is it that Vic was the newbie but I was still relegated to being an object, while he was promoted to co-conspirator?

They talked at length about restraints, the swing, a spreader bar, the horse, nipple clamps, lubes, plugs, a stockade, a sex box, video equipment and many other minor things. It was nice to have their sexual innuendos and aggressive advances diverted away from me, but worse to be ignored like I didn't matter.

When asked, Vic answered that while restraints had their appeal he would be more interested in wrestling and choking a whore into submission. They warned him that that was advanced stuff and he should wait until after his maiden voyage before trying it out. Julian even said he could borrow their room in the future when he was ready. "Restraints it is then." Said Vic.

Candy dropped her dress in a flash and climbed, bare-assed naked and giggling into the swing, which hung from a lift so that it could be moved to any part of the room. The guys started tying her, wrapping the ropes artistically and with elaborate knots. It obviously took a lot of skill and dexterity. Julian was teaching Vic as they went.

About half way into her bondage they needed my help with a knot so the three of us continued with the complex job together. I was one of the guys.

Then I got the hair of my red wig caught briefly in one of the ties. It wasn't my fault, I'd never had long hair before. Julian thanked me coldly for the help but suggested I just poke around so I didn't accidentally snag my hose or damage the slutty outfit some other way. I felt rejected.

On the other hand, I had the hardest erection the whole time we were tying her, as I touched her naked bound body. I pictured the three of us fucking her multiple times.

When we were done she was both completely immobilized, yet flexibly able to be repositioned.

She was smiling from ear to ear, or as much as one possibly can with a gag in her mouth.

Julian asked Vic to help him wheel the pommel horse out of the way so they could get to a padded table. They carried it into the center of the room to set it up. Vic and Julian lowered it about three inches adjusting foldable leafs too.

Meanwhile, I examined a remote control butt plug. The notion of working the controls while it was up Candie's ass thrilled me to no end. I brought it over to Candy holding it up against her cute puckered entrance. I could penetrate her with it right now and she couldn't stop me.

As an aside, I called out to the guys, "Hey, what's the table for?"

Julian called back innocuously, "It's an obedience bench. Come see." When I got there the stronger guys swiftly grabbed me, laying me face down on it. I was clicked into place in about three seconds. Additional imprisoning apparati took more time.

Vic started a monologue, "What a sexy slut you are. You've been driving me crazy ever since you first started teasing us with your scarlet pouty cocksucking lips. It's amazing how dramatically your ass changed from masculine to sissified with the right underwear." Julian was systematically freeing one of my legs at a time so he could remove my panties without ripping them.

In a last ditch effort to regain my liberty I appealed to Vic, "Candie's right over there. I'm not really loving this game. Let me go and everything can be just like it was."

"I don't think you get it Scarlet, it's not like we can only fuck you or Candy. Julian and I are going to fuck both you and Candy tonight. Then after I've broken you in, you and I will have many more date nights." At this point he reached between my legs, grabbing my exposed balls, then my stiff cock. "Besides, you're clearly enjoying this a whole lot. It's never going back to what it was."

Julian removed the leaf that was supporting my head. Next he turned a crank that elevated my ass. I knew I was about to get taken from both ends. I had no choice but to surrender in spirit as well as in body.

My friend Vic presented his soft cock to me. He rubbed it all over my face. Even with my eyes clenched tightly shut I could tell he was smirking by the noises he made? He smirked more when he started rubbing his balls on my face. I could even feel the wrinkles. The last time when Julian had his cock in my mouth I was so drunk I didn't notice details like that, and if I did, I forgot them by the next day. I was going to remember this for a long time.

Candy said something unintelligible with the gag in her mouth. Julian apologized then turned her swing so she could watch. I accepted, mortified, that she would be watching my debasement.

I flinched when cold lube was generously applied to my rectum. Slowly, something thin and long was inserted. When he swiped lube around in there I knew it was Julian's finger.

"Scarlet," mulled Julian, "You were very interested in the butt plug. That was the medium size. Normally we would start with a small one and build up to large. Sadly, the small doesn't have a remote. With some effort he worked the black rubber cone up my butt. I heard him say, "Would you like to hold onto the remote, Candy?" A moment later the vibrations began.

Julian announced, "Change of plans. We can't double team him if Can's gonna play with his ass. She clicked it on and off a few times, verifying the truth of that."

They put the head support back up then spent some quality time with candy. I couldn't see anything. But I heard her moaning soft sensuous moans for quite a while, occasionally vibing me.

The gag must have been removed, Candy asked, "You think he's loose enough for your cock Ju?"

Vic and Julian were back at my rear and front again. Candy was talking to them, "Thanks for the ben-wa treatment guys. I loved it!"

Oh, I wished I'd seen that, or better yet been a part of it.

MVP6
MVP6
702 Followers