Game Night with Candy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candy started to direct, "Lift his head up then stick your whole softie in there all the way to the balls." Vic did exactly that to me. "Can you get a ball or two in there at the same time?" While he was trying, she instructed Julian, "That's it. Take it out slowly." He twisted the bulb out of my ass. I felt cold air blowing up into my butthole. "Is it still lubed enough? OK, line it up but don't go in yet."

"Vic, you're not hard yet. You can't fuck his face if you don't fill out."

"Sure thing Candy." He held my head and started squeezing the fat meat tube in and out. It filled me soft and I worried about what it would do to me hard. Fortunately, as it hardened it got longer and actually slightly thinner.

"OK guys. Line up at both ends." Vic had the head of his cock touching me just inside the inner edge of my feminized lower lip. Julian's cockhead pressed against my sphincter firmly, but not enough to make any ingress.

Candy asked me sweetly, as if she was asking me if I were ready to start a road trip. "Scarlet, are you ready?" The name started to feel right. In fact, if I thought of myself as Scarlet this abuse seemed appropriate. Nevertheless, I was NOT ready for sodomy.

"Julian, Rub your thumb on his ass. Make it feel good. Vic, milk out some precum. Feed him the sweet stuff." And that's what they did. She was right, you know. His thumb on my ass did feel good and the drops of precum were sweet.

Now, just cause it was sweet doesn't mean that I wanted Vic's cum on my tongue. But I did like the ass rubbing. It made my cock super hard. They kept it up for a good long while.

Candy spoke to me again, "Are you ready now, Scarlet? The guys want it. Please say they can fuck you. Ok?"

I felt small and whimpered a little, "but i don't want to get fucked."

"Well, then can Ju keep rubbing your asshole? For me?"

"No, I, er, Ok, he can do that." I conceded.

Candy kept up with her constant persuasion, "Yes, it does feel good to be rubbed there. But his finger is so small... He should rub it with something bigger. It'll be the same only bigger. Better. That's ok, right?"

I wasn't completely following. I mean with Vic's cock discharging it's vile brew on my lip, I was a bit distracted. She said it would feel better. Finally, I abdicated, "Yes, He can rub it with something bigger."

So that's what he did. He pushed his big cockhead against my pucker. With all that lube, he rubbed around and around. And it felt great!

"You see Scarlet. You like it. And you're making Julian so happy. Don't you like making his cock feel good? Then you'll make Vic's feel good. You're so sexy as Scarlet. They can't help but be turned on. You did it to them, now you have to help. Then you'll make me feel good. And you want me to feel good, right?"

I did want her to feel good. I did do it to them. I was sexy and damn, no one had ever thought of me as sexy before. "Fine! I want to be sexy. They can shag me. Slowly please, Oh, go slow."

"You heard him boys! Julius, I'm warning you, go slow. Vic, let's not choke him yet."

It's hard to describe what it was like for them both to be doing their thing at the same time. Julius was super slow. He pressed harder and harder and it pressed on my ring but didn't go in at all for a long time.

But Vic shoved the whole of the dickhead in, in one go. I closed my lips and sucked so I could be sexy and be included in their games. The results were immediate. Vic groaned in obvious pleasure, "Shit, Scarlet, yours is the hottest mouth I've ever fucked. I love your lips. And even from here the sight of your ass up in the air is pretty incredible."

I felt pretty good knowing I was doing that. I wondered if there was anything I could do to help Julius. He was still having trouble getting in. I did my best to relax my shitter and it worked. I think it popped in about two inches on the next go, definitely the entire head was in. There was a moment of pain. I grunted, and when Julius heard he slowed. But in a minute I wiggled my bum so he would know to continue.

Vic was up to three inches or so. There wasn't a lot for me to do. I just sucked. It was just a little bit of effort on my part but a shitload of pleasure for him.

In time they were both all the way in. The blowjob was pretty good for me except when it hit my throat. And when a big cock is all the way up your pooper the fullness can be a bit much.

Other than that I loved how lost in the sensations they were. I loved how Julian pulled fiercely at my hips and how Vic clutched madly gripping my head with both hands.

And I guess if I'm being honest that cock sliding into my rectum, sliding against my prostate, that was nice too. Everytime it went through me it pushed a little drop of cum out of my twitching dick. And if I'm being really honest, I was fascinated by the textures of Vic's cock in my mouth. Mine is very nice but I kinda wished I had one just a little thicker - like his.

When it ended I felt just a tiny bit abandoned. Candy had said she was getting lonely and it was her turn. So, I guess what it had come down to was that I was competing with Candy for the attentions of two cocks.

When she begged them to come fill her up, they promised to help in a few minutes. I begged too, "Wait, don't leave me guys. At least one of you, stay."

The three of them had some coordinated scheme I didn't know about.

They started undoing some of the restraints. A lot of thoughts went through my head: Were they done with me? I didn't want that. If they were done would the three of us fuck Candy? I could go for that. Were they going to keep abusing my throat and ass, just unrestrained?

I formed a picture in my mind of them pumping into me without the straps and cuffs, without the tightness of being held down, without the inability to move at all, without not being able to shift an arm or a leg. It didn't turn me on like the captivity did. I liked the bindings - a lot! I liked the lack of responsibility.

It turned out their plans were to end up being both disappointing and the most stimulating part of my story. They flipped a couple clasps on the bench then we're able to turn me over into my back, only to refasten all the straps again. If you can believe it, I asked them to make them tighter this time. They looked like children in a candy store when I said that.

My legs were bound and lifted up, hoisted to a hook in the ceiling. My head hung free, upside down. Stepping up, and with no preparation needed, they plunged into me, trying out the new set-up. Vic's hands were all over my body while they did it, pawing at my large jiggly boobs and stroking any exposed skin. His very straight cock could piston straight down my throat, being obstructed by no bends in the path.

Julian, in turn, was hugging my stocking clad legs so he could penetrate me deeper. They only fucked into me a few times before leaving me. They said the fun would resume after they took care of Candy.

Julian disappeared, presumably, to wash up. Vic went over to Candy. He was rubbing his cockhead through the furrow of her convoluted lips without achieving any depth. Just wetting it with her liquids.

I had to hold my head up uncomfortably to see, but, Man, was it hot. Next, Vic gave her a little push causing her to swing back and forth. With each swing the pendulum that was her naked bound body, impaled itself an inch further on his unmoving dick. He wasn't screwing her so much as he was just playing with her twat.

I don't know if I can do justice to how alluring Candies' perfect form was. She was upright but reclining slightly backwards. Her legs were spread with her knees high in the air and her ankles tied to her thighs. This had the effect of making her friendly bald pussy jut forward, presenting itself for use.

They had wrapped her in coils of ropes, suspending her on display for their pleasure. All volition on her part was controlled, yet all restriction of movement was moderated by their ability to reposition her helpless frame. The wrappings held her legs and arms immobile and also reached around her torso and breasts like some deviant cupless corset.

Julian returned and began adjusting her harness. They discussed it and decided to tilt her forward rather than back. In this new position Vic was fucking in a sort of suspended doggy style except that instead of kneeling, her feet were pointing toward the floor, while her knees were still spread obscenely.

I couldn't hear what Julian said to Vic but they changed places.

Vic tangled his hands in her long blonde locks. He held her scalp strongly but was pulling on fists of hair. The way he pulled her mouth onto his cock made her swivel and rock up and down a bit. It was so cool to see because as her head rocked down on Vic's tool her pussy would rock up off Julian's - and then the motion would reverse.

I was having trouble keeping my head up to see. All the blood was rushing to my head making my face turn bright red. Vic reached over, pulling a lever, the support rose up to cradle my head.

From my place lower than the action, I clearly saw Julian's swollen member get coated with slippery juices. It positively glistened with tiny drops of wetness which were intermittently flung out into the room.

On the other end of her, mucousy globs of spit drooled steadily from candie's well fucked orifice: she could hardly swallow, being face down as she was. It dribbled first on Vic's fat dick, then ran onto his huge balls, then pooled on the floor.

Julian came first. I was close to the action. I saw his nuts contract and pull up. I saw the pulses make their way through his expanding member. A single gush of white cum escaped out between the walls of her cunny and his emptying fuck stick. When he pulled out, their joining was a messy sticky vulgar sight. A teeny drop fell to the floor. I saw the rest amassed there at the mistreated fissure, a large blob that refused to leak out.

Julian was done with her.

Vic leaped at the chance to switch ends. Back on the phone when I invited him to the party, and here when he had his inaugural entry, all he wanted to do was pound her snatch raw. But unlike me he didn't simply covet her, he had disliked her since high school and he wanted to express that anger sexually.

One way or another, Candy has a captivating effect on guys. I wouldn't be here if she hadn't totally seized my mind and every thought. I wouldn't have drunkenly sucked Julian's cock last week, I wouldn't now be dressed like a Christmas whore, my friend Vic wouldn't presently see me as a sexual object, and I wouldn't have had Julian's cock up my ass tonight, if she didn't.

But it's also true that I wouldn't have seen her naked, I wouldn't have caressed her soft skin, I wouldn't have fondled her breasts, and I wouldn't have eaten her pussy.

What I wouldn't give to lie naked with her alone, to make love to her, and lovingly hold her close in sexual union. Alas, I was sure, as long as Julian was around that would never happen.

The one thing I most intensely wanted right now was the thing Vic was doing at this moment. From my vantage point I witnessed his dick plow through the wad of cum left by Ju. Vic's cock propelled Julian's cum deeper inside her luminous body and was withdrawn with a smear of that cum all over the shaft.

More importantly, while pushing that cum, Vic's cock was inside of her, her pussy walls embraced his cock. Her vagina welcomed him and not me. Vic was enjoying the hospitality I dreamed of.

Julian approached me, cock in hand, it was gleaming with the nectar from within her. Both of their primal fluids were coating his soft log, but the critical thing is not that his ooz was there, but that hers was.

He plopped it down on my lips with a resounding wet slap. I slurped it ravenously, taking all the inebriant elixir into my being. With a longing to ingest it, I ran my tongue over the sex soaked surface of his wrinkly phallus removing all their mixed concoction. Knowing that her sex had left residue on his meat elevated my level of arousal to near bursting. For his role in all this he fed it to me with a perplexing vindictive zest. I still did not know what I had done to offend him. He grasped my dick and balls hard and that was all it took to drive me over the edge. I shot my load all over his hand.

Julian seemed disgusted by my cum on his hand. Withdrawing his cock from my lips he replaced it with his hands wiping it clean in my mouth. He announced for all, "This slut liked my dick in her mouth so much it made her cum." I would have told everyone the truth but his cummy fingers impeded my ability to speak.

After he finished wiping his dick and his hand in my mouth Julius disappeared again.

I heard Vic slapping hard against candies sloppy pussy exactly as he had told me earlier that he wanted to. Each hit made a combination slap/bang sound. From his throat came corresponding "Unh, Unh" grunts accenting each strike. No one could deny he was enjoying his revenge.

Soon enough he shot his wad. One long "Unh-uh-huh-unh-uh" loudly filled the room as he unloaded the last hours build up of spooge into her already sopping hole, doubling what was there. When he pulled out, his cock and her cunt were foamy with their mixed deposits.

She asked, with obvious urgency in her voice, to be swung over still in the harness so that her battered gaping pussy was above my lips.

Vic was amused to watch Candy hovering above my face.

Her mistreated pussy was a horrible icky sight of messy stringy cum strands crisscrossing this way and that. Candy flexed trying to expel a quantity of funky drainage but the only effect was a short-lived cum bubble.

She did manage to create a visible glob flowing toward the entrance, flowing toward my mouth.

Candy urged and begged me, "Stick out your tongue. Please Scotty. This is what I need." And this is what I'd promised her. This was apparently our thing.

With her head hanging down she watched closely from between her own legs as the tip of my tongue touched her clit tentatively. I traced the edge all the way to the wider gaped end. I licked, craning my neck and extending my tongue as far as I could, only able to reach her ravaged labia, and no deeper.

With the tenderest of touches from my tongue and nothing more, Candy shuddered slightly in a tiny orgasm.

Distressed, Candy called out to Vic, "Untie my arms. I need them to get lower." Of course, he did.

Lifting her head, and pushing against my stomach with her fingertips Candy was able to tilt and lower her pussy more forcibly against my face.

Like last time, I again noticed how stretched it was, only this time I knew it was the result of having been indecently reamed by those two big cocks.

With her desecrated lips fitted tightly over my mouth I was finally able to thoroughly stroke the inside. This time I knew I was tasting cum.

In her voice I could hear that her sexual heat reached feverish heights, she squealed, "Yes, yes, lick, scoop, get it, get it all out! Scotty, I love that you'll eat my filthy cum filled hole, all the other guys think it's so gross, but not you. I love that you suck me clean. I love it, I love it, I love you. This is amazing, you great unselfish man. No one takes care of me like this. I almost never feel this way.

It had only been a few minutes but with a great quaking she had a much larger orgasm than last time. The contractions turned me on to no end. It felt like I had given more than an orgasm.

Along with the contractions came a deposit of cum. Much more than last week when it was only Julian's. With her pussy so intimately united to me the mingled secretions slipped into my mouth unseen by Vic. Candy felt it run out, I'm sure. Of course, I couldn't help but feel the large bolus too. It was a secret between us.

My feelings were mixed. I hated how disgusting the whole act was but I loved that it purified her. Incredibly, we both felt the same way about it. Could anyone besides us fully fathom the clean/dirty dichotomy?

As recently as last week I wouldn't have understood either.

When I was lulled into sucking Julian's cock I was too out of it. Today when I tasted Vic's precum in didn't know her need. Earlier when I licked my own cum there was nothing to fix.

All these contrasting experiences prepared me for this time.

Instead of dulled senses I could now fully experience the textures and tastes of the adulterated blend. I shifted it around to different parts of my mouth to see if I could detect the different tastes of her aqua vitae versus the product of their offensive petit mort. Was there bitter and sweet, tart and salty? I don't know which elements I was tasting, which aspect was her essential essence and which was due to their contaminants. Truly, I had never tasted a woman's cunt without it being filled with a guy's cum since I had only ever tasted Candie's and both times it was polluted. In my sex-drugged mind if it came from this perfect body it was crucial that I like it.

She ground all over my face. It was a familiar move she had performed last Saturday morning.

I remembered her coming on my face while doing it last week. It excited me to revisit that memory and I wanted to give her that again. She worked hard for her third orgasm but with grinding and twisting to get the contact just right she did it.

A second batch of slimy potion dripped out.

I imagined it was more hers and less theirs.

My cock had never lost its hardness since my ejaculation. It throbbed painfully beyond my reach. I wanted to jerk it but was completely immobilized.

Candy touched my cock gently with her fingertips. She gave it a little squeeze like before. Especially wonderful, she tried to suck it, but when she bent her head down it caused her to pivot in the swing lifting her pussy up, which would not do.

Neither of us wanted to lose our special point of connection. Instead of fellating me she jerked me and I came quickly again while sucking her succulent, now empty gash.

When we were both exhausted and done. Vic released the latches and straps on the obedience bench. Candy laid her spent body on my equally drained body.

Since I was released from the contraption Vic let himself out.

It must have taken me twenty minutes but I untied Candy, unwinding and untying many knots.

EPILOGUE:

There is no more sex from here on out in this story. You might like the rest anyway. But feel free to stop reading too.

Candy and I went upstairs hand in hand. I had no delusions that we were a couple, that we were in love, or even that she wouldn't expect me to submit to abuse on the next game night. I merely felt close to her as a result of our shared bond and liked the warm touch of her hand.

We passed Julian blacked-out on the couch.

Unsolicited, Candy offered that he was an emotionally stunted and belligerent drunk who didn't know how to love. She complained that he passed out on her couch every night leaving her always to sleep alone and lonely.

Candy led me to her bed. Naively, in my mind's eye, I perceived a wedding bed. I had to shake that delusion, knowing how much trouble would follow her.

Laying on our sides I looked into her gorgeous blue eyes, she shared that she doesn't like the big brutish men of Tocqueville. I couldn't let that fool me into thinking she would go for a weaker man like me.

We lay in each other's arms talking for hours. I didn't forget that she was a spoiled self-centered girl. But I also empathized with how she came to be that girl. That there was a whole lot of neglect below the surface.

Growing up she always needed to please her emotionally distant father above all else. She only knew how to make herself cute and let him control her. Likewise with Julian she only knew how to try to please him by pleasing his cock.