Game Night with Candy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, its not like she told me all this outright, I had to piece it together, for she truly didn't have this level of insight - you know, blind spots and all.

She had never tried to be independent which left her as stunted as Julian. I was sure I could never settle down with a woman like her. I needed a woman to be an adult partner in life. Us against the world. I didn't know if Candy could ever be an adult.

She shared her great insecurities too, which made mine look minor.

She never had felt loved. She always thought others wanted to use her for her family's wealth, or for her body. I was afraid I was guilty of that as well.

She was forever searching for a man who would prove he loved her for what was inside. A man who could get past the obstacles, to love her for real.

I learned that her sexual fetishes were tied to her warped understanding of love, and what it means to show love, and to be loved.

To feel loved she needed a man who would pass the test, suck the cum from her pussy. Only then did she feel he had proved himself. Only in that act could she have an orgasm. My willingness to do it, sparked hope in her, hope that she would be loved.

All of the kinky bondage and game nights that she did, she did it all to satisfy Julian, and he did it to give her what he could not, because he was unwilling to eat her dirty cunt. He was even unwilling to eat his own cum from her, which would have been sufficient. Julian didn't know, or understand her motives, he didn't know how it created her odd sexual need, but he got enough to feel jealous.

In contrast, I craved sucking her cunt. I needed to feel that I was connected deeply with a woman's essence. I would even gulp another man's foul cream to forge that bond.

I adored what I saw in her as a childlike purity expressed in her angelic body.

I doubted she could respect me after what she had witnessed. However, hard she tried to prove me wrong. I said she wouldn't respect me for not being strong but she insisted she would respect me for being devoted.

Sexually we each fulfilled each other and we shared a spiritual link. But perhaps we were both too damaged to make it work?

Over the next few weeks we hatched a plan. We decided that long term, game nights didn't help either of us, so they went by the wayside.

Candy got me that promotion at work so now I was a full engineer to match my degree.

Instead of driving twenty minutes East to work, I now drove forty minutes West, from the big city of Raleigh. A city that was not filled with dumb brutes.

We bought a duplex. Candy lives on one side and I live on the other. We take care of each other in and out of bed.

Maybe we will grow beyond the people we are. Maybe she will mature, maybe I'll figure out what I need too - you know, blind spots. For the time being we are friends, very flawed and broken friends. And if she meets a man who is better for her than I am I will be glad for her. But so far she says that will never happen.

Who knows...

Author's note:

If you liked my story please give it a good vote. Favorite the story, or me, to read it later if you want.

I try but don't always succeed in creating a good story. Please add comments so I know what I'm doing well and what to improve on. If you want to talk I'll answer your friendly comments.

I often attempt to create tension in the main character's motives. In turn, this often means that characters in the story have flaws and might not even be nice to each other all the time.

This one was particularly hard. Candy had to be involved enough in game night, and self centered enough to mistreat Scotty but also be forgivable - at least in part. Did I succeed? Meanwhile, Scotty had to be conflicted enough to hate and love her games. Then together they needed to share a private logic that tied the story together. Did it work?

Can there be a sequel with Candy? How about with Vic?

P.S. Did you catch the allusions to the TV show "Friends"?